Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk Gαтнεяιng of Cнαmριons Gαтнεяιng of Cнαmριons

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 03:30 PM   #1
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
dad is on a distinguished road
Credits: 300.00
Savings: 0.00
Gαтнεяιng of Cнαmριons

just wondering about this powwow?? whats the prize money? i haven't seen no advertisment on prize money. if you want to go do you have to nominate yourself? what if the catorgory is fill up does that mean you can't dance? The name itself to me seems that they would invite champion dancers to compete so why nominate yourself? why not have a point system all year where everybody have a chance to get enough points and compete at the end of the years for top prize money? since theres a limited space for nomination does everybody get some sort of payout?...i was just wondering.....
dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2010, 10:08 AM   #2
Senior Dancer

sltate has a reputation beyond repute
sltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 101.00
Savings: 0.00
Can somebody post the lists on here because I dont myspace anymore. lol
I am thankful for my grandparents, my parents, my brothers, my aunties and uncles, my children, my companion and all of those who influenced me to be strong and proud of being who I am and where I come from. Knowledge is power
sltate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2010, 10:52 PM   #3
Taskahoi Atsuti

LSS has a reputation beyond repute
LSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 278.94
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad View Post
just wondering about this powwow?? whats the prize money? i haven't seen no advertisment on prize money. if you want to go do you have to nominate yourself? what if the catorgory is fill up does that mean you can't dance? The name itself to me seems that they would invite champion dancers to compete so why nominate yourself? why not have a point system all year where everybody have a chance to get enough points and compete at the end of the years for top prize money? since theres a limited space for nomination does everybody get some sort of payout?...i was just wondering.....
sometimes a name is just a name...sometimes, a rose is just a rose...
To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!
LSS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links