Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk Gathering Of Nations 2005 Gathering Of Nations 2005

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-13-2004, 02:56 PM   #41
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
If you're not a lazy ndn, yes it's walking distance!
~*Oji_Flava*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2004, 03:07 PM   #42
Senior Dancer

citlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond repute
citlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond reputecitlali has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be at GON this year! I'm not getting a room, there are 2 frens of mine that are willing to put me up. I am flying in though and might need to rent a car since I will need to bring a car seat for my baby and one of my friends has 2 kids...so is there going to be any kind of powwows.com meet up planned?
Old 12-13-2004, 03:25 PM   #43
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 754.00
Savings: 1.00
Question

I'll be wearing my "got mots?" t-shirt....

and whats the weather like down there at that time? should i bring my long johns and parka? or my hoocie gear eh?

:lol2:
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2004, 04:08 PM   #44
49in_ndn

Men's Southern Straight midnight special.. woot whooo!!! Gotta make my hubby some new shirts..lol jk and women's contemporary jingle that outta be a good one! I am soo ready to go!! LOL
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2004, 04:38 PM   #45
THE ULTIMATE MULTITASKER

oOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 320.00
my bf gets and employee discount at best westerns everywhere, and we got ours for 20 bucks at GON, it was like a 3 minute drive from the pit, it was cool
oOoSouthernStyozoOo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2004, 05:53 PM   #46
Shmiles With Eskimo Pride

nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,050.12
Question ummmmmmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Oji_Flava*~
ummmmmmmmmm
how's about for a long legged eskimo?

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
Join my on my face book fan page:
nt_inuk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2004, 05:54 PM   #47

nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up right on grl

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOoSouthernStyozoOo
my bf gets and employee discount at best westerns everywhere, and we got ours for 20 bucks at GON, it was like a 3 minute drive from the pit, it was cool
That's super :Thumbs

Old 12-13-2004, 05:56 PM   #48

Red face lmebo ... got mots

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky
I'll be wearing my "got mots?" t-shirt....

and whats the weather like down there at that time? should i bring my long johns and parka? or my hoocie gear eh?

:lol2:
lmebo i'll take an XL and XXL T-shirt
in support of

"GOT MOTS"
ps: for us snowbirds ... it'll be thong weather for sure ... lmebo ...
weeeeeeeeeelll, ya know what i mean.

Old 12-13-2004, 06:00 PM   #49
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Ive never worn a thong... i wonder how it feels? or those ones on the feet that hurt between the toes...
are powwowss dot calmers going to meet? we should set a time and place...but im warning you...im shy
Old 12-13-2004, 06:10 PM   #50

Thumbs up uuuuuuuuuummm this is why i am order'n ....

Quote:
Ive never worn a thong... i wonder how it feels? or those ones on the feet that hurt between the toes...
are powwowss dot calmers going to meet? we should set a time and place...but im warning you...im shy
uuuuuuuuuummm this is why i am order'n .... the GOT MOTS tee shirts ahead of time ...
<-- is shy toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
lmebo
i think it'd be kindda kewl meeting some of ya folks ...
Today, i just got a grl fren to agree to go the GON, from my town,
sooooooo, i won't be so shyyyyyy then ;)
:Thumbs
ps: any confirmation of our "C" attending too?

Old 12-13-2004, 06:17 PM   #51
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Thumbs up

Old 12-13-2004, 06:19 PM   #52

Thumbs up ^ 5 grl fren

Old 12-13-2004, 06:23 PM   #53
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Oji_Flava*~

how many indian blocks would that be?

are there pedicabs? aye...

Old 12-14-2004, 02:15 PM   #54

Question hmmmmmmmmm

Quote:
how many indian blocks would that be?

are there pedicabs? aye...

goooooooooot question MOTS

Old 12-15-2004, 10:54 AM   #55
Happy Beading Woman

ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,866.38
I wanna go to GON next year, but I don't know if my hubby would want to go. Every year I say we are going, but then in the end, we don't. How sad is that! My cousin and I are planning to have food sales to go. *LOL*

Hmmm...I used to live in the neighborhood of the Pit, but I can't recall what motels were around there. Since it's close to the airport, well, there are quite a few hotels in the area like Mariott Courtyard, La Quinta, Sleep Inn (or was it Comfort inn?), Residence Inn (all these on Yale ), and if you're lucky you can get a room at Motel 6, just a few yards from the Pit, but then there's the traffic issue.

I'm hoping to see my old friends at UNM and SIPI, as well as former chatters from WBS and Go.com. I wouldn't mind meeting any of you powwow.commers too. That would be cool.
Old 12-15-2004, 11:26 AM   #56
49in_ndn

so where's the place gonna be this year since midnight rodeo is closed?
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2004, 12:24 PM   #57
Teen Dancer

orangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 212.00
Smile Thinking about it...

Hubby came home from work yesterday and said he thinks that we should come to GON this year so we are thinking about it....His aunt and uncle live out there and said we could stay at their friends house in ALB. if we wanted too..They really want us to come..we'll see though..gotta bring the two kids unless we leave em with the grandparents...anyway, just wanted to say we may see some of you out there!!
orangepridendns1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2004, 01:04 PM   #58
kitozudoto

injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,812.27
im staying at the "friends livingroom hotel" too.

theres a Wyndym Gardens near by. if you got a good credit card and alot of extra cash availible its soooooo nice. the free breakfast is deeelish! rooms are nice. the one on the north side is my favorite. was good stumbling distance from midnight too..

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2004, 10:46 AM   #59

Talking <--- shmiles at "friends livingroom hotel"

Quote:
Originally Posted by injunboy
im staying at the "friends livingroom hotel" too.

theres a Wyndym Gardens near by. if you got a good credit card and alot of extra cash availible its soooooo nice. the free breakfast is deeelish! rooms are nice. the one on the north side is my favorite. was good stumbling distance from midnight too..

Old 12-30-2004, 01:42 PM   #60
NDNBUNZ

Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
If Midnite doesn't reopen by then - we'll probably dip into Graham Central Station on Montgomery.

Last edited by WhoMe; 12-30-2004 at 01:50 PM..
Jibby™ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links