Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk Indian Names: legit or not? Indian Names: legit or not?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-29-2004, 05:39 PM   #21
Powwow Chair Carrier

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
uw_n8iv has a reputation beyond reputeuw_n8iv has a reputation beyond reputeuw_n8iv has a reputation beyond reputeuw_n8iv has a reputation beyond reputeuw_n8iv has a reputation beyond reputeuw_n8iv has a reputation beyond reputeuw_n8iv has a reputation beyond reputeuw_n8iv has a reputation beyond reputeuw_n8iv has a reputation beyond reputeuw_n8iv has a reputation beyond reputeuw_n8iv has a reputation beyond reputeuw_n8iv has a reputation beyond reputeuw_n8iv has a reputation beyond reputeuw_n8iv has a reputation beyond reputeuw_n8iv has a reputation beyond reputeuw_n8iv has a reputation beyond reputeuw_n8iv has a reputation beyond reputeuw_n8iv has a reputation beyond repute
Location: Oregon State University for School, Yakama Rez is home
Credits: 958.69
Savings: 0.00
translated names...

I'm pretty skeptical of translated names that have an [action word/environmental setting] followed by [name of animal], but I take introductions on a case-by-case basis. I'm more skeptical of indian names when I'm in the city than when I'm back home on the rez.

I told a couple of my classmates my indian name once; they couldn't pronouce it, and asked what it meant in English. I tried to explain it to them....but dang...a lot of names in my family don't have an english translation. I asked my dad what his name meant, and he said, "it's just a name." Then he started talking about the man who carried the name before him.

To most people in my family - where the name comes from and who the name comes from is the most important thing.

I am skeptical of English Indian Names because they don't seem to have a lot of history. They're empty names.

My Website
uw_n8iv is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2004, 08:46 PM   #22
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Savings: 1.00
Does the person who gave me bad rep for my post on this thread want to explain why? If you don't agree with me picking on myself then come tell me some nice things about me ok? Or was it that you named your kid snowbird or something?

Last edited by Blackbear; 06-29-2004 at 08:53 PM..
Blackbear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2004, 09:14 PM   #23
PowWows.com Addicts

ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANCINGEAGLE
Well, I gave my daughter her name at birth. I looked into her eyes when she was first born and I knew what her ndn name was to be.

As for me, I was at our p/w one year walking with a friend of mine, when this woman came up to us and asked if she could take our picture. We said yes and then she asked us our names so, we told her. Then she looked puzzled and said "no, your ndn names". So, my friend told her his and then she asked me for mine. I told her that I did not have one. It looked like it upset her alot and she just walked away.

I share my ndn name when I feel like not when I'm pressured too. Especially, when it comes to the wannabe tribe. They try to pressure you into telling them your name. I just use my English name and keep on going. However, I think that the next time they try to pressure me, I'm going to tell them that my name is Man with big butt who farts alot.

:lol2:

ojibwaysweetie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2004, 09:40 PM   #24
Lovin' life,

Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 260.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunsierae
Wado.

Where's Waldo?:Thinking

:rofl2:
Old 06-29-2004, 10:36 PM   #25
U can like me or love me.

Menomineegirl is on a distinguished road
Credits: 677.00
Talking

I was given an ndn name shortly after my birth by an elder from my tribe. As it was told to me, the elder had a dream about me and from the dream he drew out my name. I recieved a naming blanket which I was told to always keep safe. In regards to sharing my name with others, I was always taught that when you tell someone your true name you give that person power over you. I am not sure what was meant by this but to me this makes sense because my name describes my personality perfectly. I believe that an ndn name is something sacred to the person and is highly personal. I do not share my name with anyone except those I truely trust. I do want to say that I find it sad that we as ndn's are so caught up in knocking others for their actions that we often forget to take a good look at our own.
Menomineegirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2004, 11:40 PM   #26
>>----> Snake skin

SERENA is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mato Winyan
Where's Waldo?:Thinking

:rofl2:
wow..that was a knee-slapper
SERENA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2004, 01:09 AM   #27
Tiny Tot Dancer

little-ree will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyaanii mom
My birthcertificate name is my Navajo name. But I have a nickname I use for nonnavajo speaking people. In our tradition babies are named according to some recent war event. For example, my uncle had just enlisted in the marines, so my name means "going to war to bring peace."

Old tradional ways, you are not suppose to tell strangers your real name. And family and friends called you by your relationship, i.e. daughter, mother, auntie, grandmother. etc. etc. etc.... Non relative would use your clan or age relationship.... Some modern Navajo names are variations of this. For example, Benally, is a variation of bi nali, which means his/her paternal grandfather/grandmother. Begay is a variation of bi ye, which means his son. ANYWAYs.......

We did not give names as a right of passage or earned as an adult. So I think Princess Palemoon is bogus..
I remember seeing Princess Palemoon back in the dayz out east. She wuz wearing a black wig that was braded!!! :indian1:
I think if they have a name given to them in their native language then the name is probably more legit than one like "Princess flashamoon" that is then translated into ndn. I've met people who told me their ndn name and didn't even know how to say it in ndn. There are also some legit ndn names that can't even be translated cuz they describe a characteristic or feeling or sometimes they're just an old ndn name that is just a name, no translation.

Last edited by little-ree; 06-30-2004 at 01:19 AM..
little-ree is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2004, 10:13 AM   #28
An URBAN NDN

Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 367.44
I think that the Non-NDNs enjoy the novelty of having an NDN type of name - it's something they use to whatever advantage they can.

We've just read how they put their so-called NDN name on their business cards, use them as screen names, and bandy them about as nothing special.

None of the NDNs I know use their names like this.

It's not that our names are "secret" as someone has commented - they are "sacred" and to divulge them would open us up to being part of the novelty.
Singing Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2004, 11:06 AM   #29
Tsuzy girl

silverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond reputesilverfeather has a reputation beyond repute
I have to agree with most of your postings here. I have had many none NDN people come up to me so proud of their "NDN" name and wanting to share it with anyone who they see. These folks are primarily white women whom you can tell are not NDN and are just dressing up to belong.

If asked for my NDN name I tell them my english name as I do not yet have an NDN name. It is something that I feel is VERY personal and sacred. It carries with it much responsibility. I was told by an elder that it took a lot of learning to be considered ready to be given an NDN name. It is not something that I would take lightly and that is why I have not yet gone to an elder or spiritual leader to ask them to go into sweat to find it for me. I do not feel "ready" to be blessed in such a way.

It is sad that there are many people in this world who feel that they have to pretend to be something they are not.

My screen name is merely the type of earrings I wear, silver feathers, and not intended to be anything else.

Just my opinion.
Old 06-30-2004, 11:27 AM   #30
Shuut uup..are ya serious

Azhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond repute
Azhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond reputeAzhe'ni has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoMe
__

What about last names? I know plenty of Indian people who's ancestors registered on some role or another and were "given" or assigned a deluted version of their Indian names. Sometimes these last names that were assigned to our ancestors have caused today's Indian children to be made fun of, when they attend mainstream public schools - because non Indian children do not understand the beauty and significance of Indian last names.

Our ancestors in different parts of the North American were also given or assigned first names for a last name such as George, Carl, Michael, John, Jim, Sam, etc. etc. Others were given last names of English, French and Spanish origin such as McKay, Ballenger and Ortiz.

Can anybody relate?

for one I was talkin bout an inside thing with sweetie. That's why I quoted her. for another I don't know what your tryin to say.
Azhe'ni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2004, 12:15 PM   #31

ndnkidz_5 has a spectacular aura about
WHO ME...I hear what your saying....like I said before on this post my last name translated to Engish is "White Horse". It is a legit last name from my hubbys family. But I am a cali skin and most of us here in Cali were given last names of Spainsh Mission Saints way back when. My family thinks my last name of "White Horse" is a made up ndn name cuz in Cali every few folks have their real family last name most have either Spainsh name or what ever folks name who invaided them. Like George, John, Smith, Mc Kay, ect.....

My kids get embarrased about their last name while at school cuz they get maid fun of.

As far as ndn names, no one in my tribe real practices it any more. So folks look in our language ditionary and pick out an name in our language and use it a s a regular fist name...but it not ....Their ndn name. It's just a name in our language.

Some Chicanos who want to be Cali skin say they are from my tribe and they give themselves ndn name form our language strait of the the dictionary.....and have a made up ceremony at a big old PHONY land place called RED WIND. They also make up family Clan names too....when we never had clans in my tribe...lol They also have phony bear dances.....and give then selves names too......I fthey knew any thing about our launage they would know the name sthey have pick out would have never been used as names ...lol
ndnkidz_5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2004, 12:31 PM   #32
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,589.70
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnkidz_5
WHO ME...I hear what your saying....like I said before on this post my last name translated to Engish is "White Horse". It is a legit last name from my hubbys family. But I am a cali skin and most of us here in Cali were given last names of Spainsh Mission Saints way back when. My family thinks my last name of "White Horse" is a made up ndn name cuz in Cali every few folks have their real family last name most have either Spainsh name or what ever folks name who invaided them. Like George, John, Smith, Mc Kay, ect.....

My kids get embarrased about their last name while at school cuz they get maid fun of.

They also have phony bear dances.....and give then selves names too......I fthey knew any thing about our launage they would know the name sthey have pick out would have never been used as names ...lol
__

NdnK5:

I'm glad you could relate to my post and share your experiences with the rest of the readership. It is a terrible burden as a child to be made fun of because of the Indian name that you carry. I wish your children the best in the future.

You mentioned the bear dance. I have attended an all night bear dance on the Pala reservation, north of San Diego. It was quite different than the bear dances that I have attended among the Ute Indians of Colorado. Have most California tribes lost many of their traditional ceremonies?
Old 06-30-2004, 12:47 PM   #33

ndnkidz_5 has a spectacular aura about
Who Me

No most of Cali skins have thier ways....some how a lot of Chicanos who want to be cali skins, and made a mockery of our ways. (No disrespect to all Chicano, most of my cousins are are mix w/ White or Mexican). Espcially with the bear dances. There are legit ones, but there are phony ones too. You find that most cali skin have a lot of ther etradtions still intact. Especially in the rural area of cali. The more a tribe is located in "PRIME CALI LAND" then the more they lost in way of land and tradtions. Like tribes that are in what is now LA and Santa Barbara, San Fransisco,.....them tribes have less in land, langauage, tradtions ect... the tribes in very rural parts that were not affected by the Mission system have more intact.
ndnkidz_5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2004, 02:32 PM   #34
Tiny Tot Dancer

Winona has a reputation beyond repute
Winona has a reputation beyond reputeWinona has a reputation beyond reputeWinona has a reputation beyond reputeWinona has a reputation beyond reputeWinona has a reputation beyond reputeWinona has a reputation beyond reputeWinona has a reputation beyond reputeWinona has a reputation beyond reputeWinona has a reputation beyond reputeWinona has a reputation beyond reputeWinona has a reputation beyond reputeWinona has a reputation beyond reputeWinona has a reputation beyond reputeWinona has a reputation beyond reputeWinona has a reputation beyond reputeWinona has a reputation beyond reputeWinona has a reputation beyond reputeWinona has a reputation beyond reputeWinona has a reputation beyond reputeWinona has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 500.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyaanii mom
So I think Princess Palemoon is bogus..
Princess, you will be in the "pink" Moon Camp, cause you are not quite "red" enough!
:lol2:
Winona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2004, 11:59 PM   #35
We'll See....

kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
So I see there are some people out there who know Princess Palemoon. I even asked her what her real name was once. She just said Princess Palemoon. Good thing I was talking on the phone, cuz my eyes rolled way around......
kiyaanii mom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2004, 02:14 AM   #36
Tiny Tot Dancer

SeminoleSista has a brilliant futureSeminoleSista has a brilliant futureSeminoleSista has a brilliant futureSeminoleSista has a brilliant futureSeminoleSista has a brilliant futureSeminoleSista has a brilliant futureSeminoleSista has a brilliant futureSeminoleSista has a brilliant future
I'm new to the sight...so first off, Hey y'all

Second, I don't really know. I mean, if it is legit to the family and the person then I guess it is legit. I guess it is when you come across one of those made up names like "She who eats Mickey D's" is when you should be concerned.

Last edited by SeminoleSista; 07-01-2004 at 02:16 AM..
SeminoleSista is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2004, 03:40 AM   #37
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
I have a question folks.. and it's not meant to be smart alecky in the least but I'm asking cause I know not all nations had the same beliefs on names... so here's the question.

If your indian name was supposed to be "secret" or you were'nt supposed to tell it to anyone, back in the old days before we used english names and surnames in the manner we know them today, what would they call you? Would you have two names? Like an everyday name and a special ," only me, the creator and the person who gave it to me knows it" name?
Old 07-01-2004, 11:27 AM   #38
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Panda
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,339.79
In my community, if we know of a persons Indian name then we address them by it. But I live on a rez and am surrounded by family and friends etc. But to the non natives and everyone else, we don't share our names if we don't want to. Not necessarily a "secret" as Singing Eagle mentioned but these names are sacred and are revered. My close friends outside of my rez and tribe, know my Indian name cuz I have shared it with them and I like to be addressed that way but only by my friends and family.
Kakeeya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2004, 11:32 AM   #39
PowWows.com Addicts

ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbear
I have a question folks.. and it's not meant to be smart alecky in the least but I'm asking cause I know not all nations had the same beliefs on names... so here's the question.

If your indian name was supposed to be "secret" or you were'nt supposed to tell it to anyone, back in the old days before we used english names and surnames in the manner we know them today, what would they call you? Would you have two names? Like an everyday name and a special ," only me, the creator and the person who gave it to me knows it" name?
I don't know about other tribes, only personally I prefer not to tell white peeps my ndn names cuz they'll use it, and it has happened. Only tell my ndn friends :D Perhaps the secrecy thing is personally preferrable?

ojibwaysweetie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2004, 12:35 PM   #40
UNBELIEVEABLE!

taani has a spectacular aura about
Credits: 2,358.18
Princess PaleMoon

In all honesty, Princess PaleMoon is the Rose Brothers mother and she is legit.
taani is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links