Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk KIRO 7 news interview Jeremy MIller KIRO 7 news interview Jeremy MIller

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2007, 07:56 PM   #1
tus-kin

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
jeremymiller is just really nice
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
KIRO 7 news interview Jeremy MIller

when: Wendsday 11/14/07
where: channel 7 iwhitnes news
time: 6:00 pm
info: " Powwow cheats "
I was interviewed on this subject bye Kiro 7, time has come for change and healing.
jeremymiller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2007, 08:13 PM   #2
Oldfart

Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
So???????

Is that all you have to say about it?
Kiwehnzii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2007, 08:26 PM   #3
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,457.18
Savings: 1.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Here we go again!
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2007, 08:35 PM   #4
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Panda
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,339.79
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremymiller View Post
time has come for change and healing.
I think jm should let that happen and stop rehashing old arguments and spreading accusations about good people.

I agree TT.... here we go again........
Kakeeya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2007, 09:18 PM   #5
PowWows.com Addicts

jones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond reputejones has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 52.32
here's what I found from KIRO channel 7 Seattle: Indian Man Marries Dog To Ward Off Curse - News Story - KIRO Seattle

Indian Man Marries Dog To Ward Off Curse

POSTED: 10:17 am PST November 13, 2007
NEW DELHI -- A man in southern India married a female dog in a traditional Hindu ceremony as an attempt to atone for stoning two other dogs to death.

The Hindustan Times reports P. Selvakumar married the sari-draped former stray named Selvi, who was chosen by family members and then bathed and clothed for the ceremony

Selvakumar told the paper he had been suffering since he stoned two dogs to death and hung their bodies from a tree 15 years ago. He said that after the stoning, he became paralyzed in his hands and legs and lost hearing in one ear.

The paper says an astrologer had told Selvakumar the wedding was the only way he could cure the maladies. It did not say whether his situation had improved. After the wedding, the paper reports that the groom and his family sat down to a feast while the dog got a bun.
jones is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2007, 09:26 PM   #6
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Quote:
Originally Posted by jones View Post
here's what I found from KIRO channel 7 Seattle: Indian Man Marries Dog To Ward Off Curse - News Story - KIRO Seattle

NEW DELHI -- A man in southern India married a female dog in a traditional Hindu ceremony as an attempt to atone for stoning two other dogs to death.

The Hindustan Times reports P. Selvakumar married the sari-draped former stray named Selvi, who was chosen by family members and then bathed and clothed for the ceremony

Selvakumar told the paper he had been suffering since he stoned two dogs to death and hung their bodies from a tree 15 years ago. He said that after the stoning, he became paralyzed in his hands and legs and lost hearing in one ear.

The paper says an astrologer had told Selvakumar the wedding was the only way he could cure the maladies. It did not say whether his situation had improved. After the wedding, the paper reports that the groom and his family sat down to a feast while the dog got a bun.
um..i think its about powwows....i was closer i thought it was about indian charlatans...
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2007, 11:13 PM   #7
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
i did not see it i was watchin kiro news....i wasted an hour watching it...when i could have been playing in the arcade

Last edited by middle of the sky; 11-14-2007 at 02:05 AM..
Old 11-14-2007, 01:12 AM   #8
tus-kin

itz on the 14th wendsday at 6:00 pm kiro investigative reports.....not tonight,,, WELCOME TO FREEDOM OF SPEACH !!!!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2007, 01:55 AM   #9
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
Here we go again!

Yup--never ends does it?
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2007, 02:15 AM   #10
tus-kin

did you read the date ?

it is on the 14th wendsday "tommorow" 11/14/07......are you ready for freedom of speach ?

Last edited by jeremymiller; 11-14-2007 at 02:18 AM..
Old 11-14-2007, 02:17 AM   #11
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Quote:
it is on the 14th wendsday "tommorow" 11/14/07......
omg....grandma moment.....where am i?
Old 11-14-2007, 02:21 AM   #12
tus-kin

jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
Here we go again!
where are we going ? I thought you like to just stay the same all the time?
Old 11-14-2007, 02:22 AM   #13
tus-kin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwehnzii View Post
So???????

Is that all you have to say about it?
well you now itz kinda like a movie I can't give all the specifics out it'll ruin it for yae.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:23 AM   #14
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 127,514.31
I don't get canadiuhn tv. Who's jeremy miller?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2007, 02:24 AM   #15
tus-kin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jones View Post

was it the hindu man that interested you or the dog ? either way what in the world dose it have to do with the subject ? I mean really....umm your kinda wierd.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:32 AM   #16
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Quote:
was it the hindu man that interested you or the dog ? either way what in the world dose it have to do with the subject ? I mean really....umm your kinda wierd.

are you serious...youre calling jones 'weird'?..youre kidding right?
Old 11-14-2007, 02:33 AM   #17
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
I don't get canadiuhn tv. Who's jeremy miller?
its a washington state channel...heres their website: kirotv.com...
Old 11-14-2007, 02:35 AM   #18
tus-kin

wierder than weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky View Post
are you serious...youre calling jones 'weird'?..youre kidding right?
yae that is wierder than weird...
Old 11-14-2007, 02:37 AM   #19
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Quote:
yae that is wierder than weird...
your calling the article weird not jones...
Old 11-14-2007, 02:40 AM   #20
tus-kin

help me out

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky View Post
your calling the article weird not jones...
I'm officially calling all of it "weird " whats the deal with hidu men and dogs umm yae ok is there something I did'nt catch with that post besides it being weird ? help me out...
Sponsored Links