Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk Lansing Love N' Skins After party Lansing Love N' Skins After party

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2005, 08:48 PM   #1
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ndneyez is a glorious beacon of light
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Lansing Love N' Skins After party

I don't know what happened to other thread on Lansing but I'm guessing it got too ugly the way the drama was unfolding!...lol So, let's be nice and keep this nice and clean!...lol

Shag'nasty productions did a good job with this. I know I had fun. And anybody that saw me knows I had a good time....lol I was just wondering (while I was freezing standing in line) where the "VIP enterance" was located...lol Cause me and my crew had to wait in line just like everyone else. It wasn't too bad though.

I probably said it a million times that night but Happy Birthday to P-Town-Mami! You know how to throw a party girl! I am looking forward to Ann Arbor, minus the dumb real world cast! That real world thing was a huge waste of our booty shakin' time!

Hope everybody had fun like we did!
ndneyez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2005, 09:37 PM   #2
is actually posting!

*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute
I had fun! I wasn't even no where near buzzin' either! Next time! haha!
*Kwe_Zee* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2005, 10:29 AM   #3
Pow-wow Goer

p_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond reputep_town_mami has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks NDNEYEZ! I'm glad you were there--and KweZee too! Of course I had a blast! And you're right--the Real World cast took up too much of our booty shakin time! That's the one complaint we got the whole night! Ah well, what can we say. I hope everyone else had some fun too! Next time any of you want me to help plan your "Welcome to tha Dirty Thirty Club" birthday, I'll be sure to help you out! I have to say special thanks to Micky and John, John especially for doing most of the planning.

We will be doing another party at Ann Arbor, so keep your eyes open for the postings about it. In honor of some of the old timers who used to throw the parties at Ann Arbor, the name of the party will be "The AfterBurner" so keep your eyes out and spread the word!

Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off,
kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or
behaving like one.
p_town_mami is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2005, 12:21 PM   #4
Oldfart

Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by p_town_mami
We will be doing another party at Ann Arbor, so keep your eyes open for the postings about it. In honor of some of the old timers who used to throw the parties at Ann Arbor, !
Does this mean I get a reduced rate? The old guy just doesn't give up!

Just kidding again. Have fun!!!!
Kiwehnzii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2005, 04:14 PM   #5
is actually posting!

*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute*Kwe_Zee* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by p_town_mami
Next time any of you want me to help plan your "Welcome to tha Dirty Thirty Club" birthday, I'll be sure to help you out!
I got a few more years left! Thank god... I'll keep it in mind tho.
*Kwe_Zee* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links