Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk ndn men and white women ndn men and white women

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 05:16 PM   #21
is lost in reality...

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where no buffalo roam, but the prairie dogs do.....
Credits: 404.87
Savings: 1.00
on a serious note..........why should you care what someones personal preferences are???....and the only people I really see a problem with that are native women.......just like black women.....only not as violent.....LOL!!!!........that's when you see a true hater........LOL!!!!.........if you want the native dude that has the cash or is actually making a living for himself then you gots to apply yourself smokie!!!....(Ok, I know that's a rare thing but for me I would rather someone who is going to work alongside me instead of against me)............

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
50cal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2009, 05:42 PM   #22
Lila Ma was'te na lila co

ballin_n_shawlin has a reputation beyond repute
ballin_n_shawlin has a reputation beyond reputeballin_n_shawlin has a reputation beyond reputeballin_n_shawlin has a reputation beyond reputeballin_n_shawlin has a reputation beyond reputeballin_n_shawlin has a reputation beyond reputeballin_n_shawlin has a reputation beyond reputeballin_n_shawlin has a reputation beyond reputeballin_n_shawlin has a reputation beyond reputeballin_n_shawlin has a reputation beyond reputeballin_n_shawlin has a reputation beyond reputeballin_n_shawlin has a reputation beyond reputeballin_n_shawlin has a reputation beyond reputeballin_n_shawlin has a reputation beyond reputeballin_n_shawlin has a reputation beyond reputeballin_n_shawlin has a reputation beyond reputeballin_n_shawlin has a reputation beyond reputeballin_n_shawlin has a reputation beyond reputeballin_n_shawlin has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 162.60
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post
You can't fall in love with 'em if you don't hang out with 'em!

TOUCH-EE subject.
omg... thats TOOO funny ha haha... I've dated a few wasicu's... but all i can say is i'm just 2 attracted to my native men :P

You can't double team a Triple Threat

The Black Hills are NOT for sale

ps. i'm still the greatest~n i'm prettylol
ballin_n_shawlin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 06:07 AM   #23
AKA...Falling Leaves

steelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond repute
steelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Good point there 50 cal.... goes both ways for men and women, if you want a good one then you need to do the work and step up to the plate....

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds
steelemagnolia63 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 10:26 AM   #24
~Free Leonard Peltier~

sittingbadazz has a reputation beyond reputesittingbadazz has a reputation beyond reputesittingbadazz has a reputation beyond reputesittingbadazz has a reputation beyond reputesittingbadazz has a reputation beyond reputesittingbadazz has a reputation beyond reputesittingbadazz has a reputation beyond reputesittingbadazz has a reputation beyond reputesittingbadazz has a reputation beyond reputesittingbadazz has a reputation beyond reputesittingbadazz has a reputation beyond reputesittingbadazz has a reputation beyond reputesittingbadazz has a reputation beyond reputesittingbadazz has a reputation beyond reputesittingbadazz has a reputation beyond reputesittingbadazz has a reputation beyond reputesittingbadazz has a reputation beyond reputesittingbadazz has a reputation beyond reputesittingbadazz has a reputation beyond reputesittingbadazz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
on a serious note...

I dont really care about who dates who. I was posting in pure fun and entertainment. but I see that by doing that, it really stirs the pot It probably offends someone who is insucure about the people they date. Not me Im Native and my husband is half Japanese so go figure...HeHe.
sittingbadazz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 11:53 AM   #25
Pow Wow Visitor

bet_butterfly is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 690.00
Smile ndn men and white women

I don't want to offend anyone..but..I wanted to post my piece..my husband is involved with a wasichu woman-(long story), apparently our people and our way of life seem very mystical. He has been teaching her some of our ways..at one point I had asked where he will draw the line and his response was "she wants to learn"..now she has on the beaded earrings and braids..lol..Don't get me wrong..other ethnic origins are interesting but I don't learn their ways or dress their way etc..I'm not saying he's right or he's wrong..it's not my place to judge..
bet_butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 02:25 PM   #26
Senior Dancer

SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 120.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post
You can't fall in love with 'em if you don't hang out with 'em!

TOUCH-EE subject.
Very True!
SuzzeQ4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 02:30 PM   #27
Senior Dancer

SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 120.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by bet_butterfly View Post
I don't want to offend anyone..but..I wanted to post my piece..my husband is involved with a wasichu woman-(long story), apparently our people and our way of life seem very mystical. He has been teaching her some of our ways..at one point I had asked where he will draw the line and his response was "she wants to learn"..now she has on the beaded earrings and braids..lol..Don't get me wrong..other ethnic origins are interesting but I don't learn their ways or dress their way etc..I'm not saying he's right or he's wrong..it's not my place to judge..
Your his wife...of course it's your place, now get out your cast iron fry pan and remind him (with a quick whack to the head) whose table he eats at, whose bed he sleeps in and where his cultural loyalties lay. then ask your self if thats all you want to know about the situation.
SuzzeQ4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 03:40 PM   #28
Pow Wow Visitor

bet_butterfly is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 690.00
ahh..if it was that easy..he now sits at someone else's table and all that. My main focus is keeping my kids, g-kids together. Someday he'll see and by that time it'll be a little late..
bet_butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links