Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk "POW-WOW FEVER!" magazine. Great job. "POW-WOW FEVER!" magazine. Great job.

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2004, 11:14 PM   #1
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Robin_1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thumbs up "POW-WOW FEVER!" magazine. Great job.

I think I posted about this magazine in the wrong place before...but this magazine should get attention because it is straight up POW WOW!!

I got a visit from some Pow wow peeps this weekend on a 'fabric' buy (you know us pow wow peeps always on the look out for "just that right fabric") and they brought this book with them.

The magazine was called "POW-WOW FEVER!" The magazine for Pow-wow People' and it was really cool that I just had to contact to the editors Ron/Lynn Kickingwoman on such a great pow wow magazine.

I know I might be the last person to have known about it, but dang, it was really a great magazine. We need more Pow wow magazines like that one. Great photos/great stories= GREAT JOB.

I hope they continue with the magazine. Here is the link, but they do not have the same photos like the magazine.

http://www.powwowfever.com/

Robin_1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2005, 05:12 PM   #2
Banned

quicksilverwade is just really nice
The site looks like a portal to other sites that are probably infested with spyware.
quicksilverwade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2005, 07:07 PM   #3
Jing-a-ling Shook-shook

kiiyaaniiasdzaa is just really nice
powwowfever is no more

They discontinued this magazine about one year ago. They only had the one magazine. I bought a year's subscribtion and only got the one. When I kept calling them the past 3 months last year they gave me the run around. They kept telling me it would be ready the next month. When I called last september the lady that started it said they had no funds to make the second or any other issues. They closed it down. I'm STILL waiting for my money back which they promised me, would only take 3 weeks!!

Other than that bad experience I loved the magazine; I wished they continued with it, but those funds will kill your company.
kiiyaaniiasdzaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2005, 09:00 PM   #4
N8tiffUmatillaMAMA

WocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
WocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,094.49
Savings: 1.00
I wonder how many other people paid for a year's subscription, and their money has not been seen since. That's a darn shame, isn't it.
WocusWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2005, 01:19 PM   #5
Banned

quicksilverwade is just really nice
Yes, it is a darn shame but I can only speculate and point the finger at this shady Robin_1 person. Really though, if a person cannot decipher from a portal that wants to take your money to a legitimate site that offers something then all the blame should be on Mr. President Bush, lol.
quicksilverwade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2005, 07:35 PM   #6
N8tiffUmatillaMAMA

WocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
WocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,094.49
Savings: 1.00
hehe!
WocusWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2005, 11:18 AM   #7
The Beadin Fool

fncyshwldncr4life has a reputation beyond reputefncyshwldncr4life has a reputation beyond reputefncyshwldncr4life has a reputation beyond reputefncyshwldncr4life has a reputation beyond reputefncyshwldncr4life has a reputation beyond reputefncyshwldncr4life has a reputation beyond reputefncyshwldncr4life has a reputation beyond reputefncyshwldncr4life has a reputation beyond reputefncyshwldncr4life has a reputation beyond reputefncyshwldncr4life has a reputation beyond reputefncyshwldncr4life has a reputation beyond reputefncyshwldncr4life has a reputation beyond reputefncyshwldncr4life has a reputation beyond reputefncyshwldncr4life has a reputation beyond reputefncyshwldncr4life has a reputation beyond reputefncyshwldncr4life has a reputation beyond reputefncyshwldncr4life has a reputation beyond reputefncyshwldncr4life has a reputation beyond reputefncyshwldncr4life has a reputation beyond reputefncyshwldncr4life has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 571.66
I wondered what happened to that.. We got a subscription too, just got the one magazine and never heard from em again. Guess we paid $12 for the 1 then ennit? Oh well.. maybe it will be collectors item someday. Too bad it didnt make it, it had great potential!
fncyshwldncr4life is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2005, 03:13 PM   #8
Fat Singer

billyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond repute
billyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond repute
i was going to subscribe, glad i didnt. my friend did and he got screwed too.

i didnt think issue one was that great, how many photos of randy wood can i look at. maybe if i was a chick? but i guess you have to start somewhere.
billyjoejimbob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links