Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk Prayers for Darryle and Willow Jack and family Prayers for Darryle and Willow Jack and family

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2005, 09:28 AM   #21
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
nativemom has a reputation beyond repute
nativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Oh my god.....I'm in shock. They are such beautiful people. I can't believe what happened. I can't imagine what it's like to lose your baby. As a mother my heart goes out to you Willow. My condolences are sent to all the families. My prayers are with all of you.
Old 08-09-2005, 09:52 AM   #22
To'di'cheeni / Taa'ba'haa

vince_j has a spectacular aura about
Pictures say a thousand words

This is something I came across a while back.

http://record.wustl.edu/web/page/normal/1682.html
"We who are clay blended by the Master Potter, come from the kiln of Creation in many hues. How can people say one skin is colored, when each has its own coloration? What should it matter that one bowl is dark and the other pale, if each is of good design and serves its purpose well." ~~~Polingaysi Qoyawayma, Hopi~~~
vince_j is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 09:54 AM   #23
Tiny Tot Dancer

Lipan Lady is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 2,569.65
Our prayers, thoughts and condolences go out to the Jack family. God bless you all!
Lipan Lady is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 10:22 AM   #24
Junior Dancer

Miranda is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 451.00
My condolences go out to the Jack family. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family for speedy recovery. May they look to their family and friends for help and prayers in dealing with the loss of their child.
Miranda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 10:31 AM   #25
Junior Dancer

MsLum91 has a spectacular aura about
Credits: 1,109.84
My prayers are with the family. To lose anyone unexpectedly is hard, but to lose a child is the most difficult.

www.myspace/BeckyGoins
MsLum91 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 10:38 AM   #26
Junior Dancer

DANTS is a name known to all
Savings: 263.90
Our prayers and condolences are with you. Be strong........ many throughout Indian country are with you in thought and spirit.
DANTS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 10:45 AM   #27
Not for the Weak & Timid

TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
so sorry..

this is so sad, my heart just goes out to Daryl and Willow and my prayers are with you.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:53 AM   #28
Teen Dancer

MeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond repute
Many prayers to the family, you all have been a positive example of what a young family should represent throughout Indian Country.
May the Creator bless you all, and give you strength in this time of need!
MeezeeKwe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 10:56 AM   #29
ndn Queen!!!

ndngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 345.84
To Darryl and Willow Jack and your families--there are people across Indian Country whose lives you have impacted by your smiles, through how you show your love of dancing and the importance of your family. your loss in undescribable and our sorrow goes with yours. even though you may not know all of us personally, our prayers will be with you to ease your burden and to help you heal.

Last edited by ndngirl73; 08-09-2005 at 10:59 AM..
ndngirl73 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 10:59 AM   #30
We'll See....

kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
Deepest condolences to this young, beautiful native family. May your parents, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles and friends find the strength to help you both all make it through this very tragic time.
kiyaanii mom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 11:08 AM   #31
ndn Queen!!!

ndngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 345.84
i wonder if theres some place we could send cards. i would send it to the hospital over here but i just dont feel like thats a good idea...any suggestions?
ndngirl73 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 11:10 AM   #32
PowWows.com Addicts

~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Willow, Darrell and the rest of the Jack and Abrahamson family:
Stay strong in this time of sadness.
The beautiful smile of your babygirl will forever be in our hearts.
Woggs: Powwow families across indian country are with you my girl!
~*Oji_Flava*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 11:14 AM   #33
Lovin' life,

Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 260.00
You truly have our heartfelt sorrow for you loss. May you receive the many kindnesses back a hundred fold that you should my daughter and I on the powwow trail. Our condolences, thoughts and prayers are with you now at this trying time.

Mary and AmberDawn
Old 08-09-2005, 11:22 AM   #34
Northern Drum Sanga

Saponi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeSaponi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeSaponi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeSaponi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeSaponi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeSaponi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeSaponi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeSaponi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeSaponi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeSaponi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeSaponi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeSaponi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeSaponi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeSaponi4ever has a reputation beyond reputeSaponi4ever has a reputation beyond repute
For the Stoney Creek Singers I would like to send out our condolences and thoughts to Willow, Darrel and other family members. The Jack family, especially Willow has always been special and sweet to us.
Saponi4ever is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 12:23 PM   #35
Flat E!

Emmy has a reputation beyond repute
Emmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,133.61
my prayers

i was up all last night waiting 4 news... heres what i know so far: darryl is in critical condition, on life support. willow is stable with a shattered pelvis.

the extended family here sends our love and prayers,
louie and emmy

~Flat Beat~

Last edited by Emmy; 08-09-2005 at 12:46 PM..
Emmy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 12:35 PM   #36
Gotz ta be me!

Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

I don't know what to say except that my heart's aching. There are alot of folks out here that love you. If yall need anything let us know. You're in our prayers.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:45 PM   #37
Jing-a-ling Shook-shook

kiiyaaniiasdzaa is just really nice
Unhappy God Bless

Oh my... this is sad. As a parent this is hard. My prayers go out to The Jack Family. I am sorry for your lost. This little girl was so sweet. My prayers are with you!!
kiiyaaniiasdzaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 01:17 PM   #38
woohooo!! yeah!!

step_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond repute
step_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond repute
my heart and prayers go out to Willow and her family.
step_2_da_side is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 01:18 PM   #39
PW MaMa

itsmebadoink has a brilliant futureitsmebadoink has a brilliant futureitsmebadoink has a brilliant futureitsmebadoink has a brilliant futureitsmebadoink has a brilliant futureitsmebadoink has a brilliant futureitsmebadoink has a brilliant futureitsmebadoink has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndngirl73
i wonder if theres some place we could send cards. i would send it to the hospital over here but i just dont feel like thats a good idea...any suggestions?
from another site:

We talked to willow's sister Tina and she said the family of Daryl and Willow Jack would like to thank everyone for their good thoughts and prayers. They are at the St. James hospital in Butte, Montana. If anyone would like to support or help the family out you can send it to:
Daryl and Willow Jack
P.O. Box 208 Fort Hall
Idaho 83203
itsmebadoink is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 01:46 PM   #40
Peace n Mutton Grease

Nezbah has a reputation beyond repute
Nezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 511.00
*S*...... My prayers are with all the families in this tragic accident. May you all have the strength to get through all this, recover well, and be in harmony once again. Your daughter shines upon us from the skies above. This really touches my heart as I do have a lil one on my own. I'll pray that Darryl will pull through this as well as the others. Your in my prayers........

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
npathstvl@gmail.com
Nezbah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links