Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk Prayers for Darryle and Willow Jack and family Prayers for Darryle and Willow Jack and family

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2005, 01:58 PM   #41
old school fool

Items Change User Title
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
RainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond repute
RainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 748.00
Savings: 0.00
..::prayers::..

This really must be said. But everyone I know that pow wows knows good ol willow and Daryl. And they all offer prayers of strength to Willows and Daryls families. Everyone has a good story about them, remembering something crazy that willow did, some good move daryl did, the fact that they are awesome parents and good hearted people. I know I'll never forget sweet teeny lil Purdy and I'm so thankful that Naykee is ok. My prayers are with Lana too. I'm prayin real hard for their strength. Take care of each other.
RainyDaze49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 02:28 PM   #42
Teen Dancer

blingblingjinglediva will become famous soon enough
Credits: 0.00
Hi..Im RaeAnne from Chicago..for those of you who may not know.I heard about this yesterday afternoon..and havent stopped thinking about it since, I dont know what to say, Im still at a loss for words...and I wish that all of it were untrue.I hope not to hear anymore bad news...I hope that all of them are recovering as best as they possibly can,as for "Purdee"...I know that shes in heaven now(with Tobee)she was always an angel even here on earth...with her big beautiful eyes, the way she just starred at you,the way she smiled,even when she was making a mean face at me I couldnt help but smile ..I loved her and I'll never forget her.Some of my happiest moments were because of her and how cute and sweet she was..She was like a lil teddy bear ,once you picked her up,you never wanted to put her down..I miss her and always will.The world wont ever be the same without her.....Im thankful to her and the rest of the family...they took me into their home and made it my home too...they impacted my life in so many ways,they took care of me through good times and bad...and i just wish I could be there right now..to take care of them.My family and I are praying for them..and if theres anything at all that we can do..we will do it.Willow has always been a good friend and someone That I looked up to as well as Daryl...there are times where I worry about my family..my husband and our children but then I stop and think about Willow and Daryl and they help me to keep on,they inspired me in so many ways...they even introduced me to my husband.I just hope they know how many lives they have impacted and changed for the better.If it werent for them I honestly dont know where I'd be right now.They are truley great people and I am greatful to ever have known them, they are worthy and deserving of such great things and I just dont know why this had to happen to them.

So Willow,Daryl and the rest of the family I want you to know that I love you,we all love you and I am so thankful to you for all that youve done for me,we are praying for you and thinking about you always...just please remember to stay strong through all the pain and sadness, please dont give up.

Last edited by blingblingjinglediva; 08-17-2005 at 05:06 PM..
blingblingjinglediva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 02:46 PM   #43
kitozudoto

injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,812.27
im sorry to hear the bad news. the families have my condolences. i will offer all i can do.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 03:13 PM   #44
Tiny Tot Dancer

snackee is on a distinguished road
My condolences and prayers for you-Willow, Darryl and family. May God bless and be with you during this painful time.
snackee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 03:16 PM   #45
ndn Queen!!!

ndngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl73 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 345.84
update from the other site

i read this on another site:

For those who would like to and have asked the family to help we are asking that a money order be made out to Willow Jack and mailed to PO Box 208 Ft.Hall, Id 83203.

Update: posted by lucious_lala
The Family would first of all like to thank those who have been praying and ask that you all continue to pray. Nakeezaka is doing fine now and will be released from the hospital today. Leela's surgery went well and today she is awake and communicating with everyone. Willow's surgery went well, she is in a lot of pain and will not be able to walk for a while. And Daryl is still unconsious(spelling?) but we thank god he made it through the night. Today he will go into surgery to release pressure/fluids from the swelling in his head. (please continue to pray) Wednesday will be Maliah (Purdees') viewing and her funeral will be Thursday at her grandparents'(RoseAnn & Darrel) home in Ft.Hall, Idaho.
ndngirl73 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 03:42 PM   #46
Teen Dancer

nativemom has a reputation beyond repute
nativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond repute
My family's prayers are sent to you. Our condolences as well. Take Care and God Bless.

Richard and Melissa Street & Family
Spirit Lake Nation
St. Michael, ND
Old 08-09-2005, 05:11 PM   #47
Tiny Tot Dancer

cosmos will become famous soon enough
From the other site

Thank you all so much for your love and prayers.
Most importantly, we are asking you to keep being strong and sending those wonderful and much needed prayers to the Creator in any way you feel in your heart.
We've had so many people calling from all over the country, THANK YOU my relatives.
Willow, Leela, and Nakeezaka are doing okay.
Daryl is fighting strong for his life but is still unconsious.
All are still in the Intensive Care Unit (at St. James Hospital in Butte, Montana) except for Nakeezaka (released this afternoon).
Unfortunately we are heart sick that we lost our little Maliah a.k.a. "Purdee".
We will be having services for Purdee in Idaho at the Abrahamson residence (Pokibro Road, House site #1) on Wednesday and on Thursday, we will lay our little Purdee to rest.

So many people are calling, wanting to send money.
A relief fund has been set up for Darrell, Willow, & their little family.
If you feel you need to do that, send it to Jack's Family Relief Fund, Pocatello Railroad Federal Credit Union, accountant #713873
or P.O. Box 208 Fort Hall, Idaho 83203
cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 05:12 PM   #48
Pow Wow Visitor

T.cain is an unknown quantity at this point
My condolences

To Willow and Daryl Jack Family, It's really sad to hear that you guys got Hurt while driving home,To Lose a Loved one also. We just seen you guy's the other Weekend at Winnebago powwow...You Guy's are in Our prayers today as well as the many days to come..I really Hope You all make it through this...Stay Strong My Friends...Always Tom Cain and Lara Willie,And the Pstone Crew...A-ho

Last edited by T.cain; 08-09-2005 at 05:19 PM.. Reason: didn't get to write anything down
T.cain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 05:34 PM   #49
conquistaDORA!

buckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 440.00
My thoughts & many prayers are with Willow, Daryl, & their families. So many people, families, friends & fans are all affected by this unfortunate accident, please continue to be strong & keep everyone in your prayers....thru the creator comes all good things.
Old 08-09-2005, 05:37 PM   #50
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Panda
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,339.79
To Willow and family: So sorry to hear about your accident and loss of precious baby girl. My heart and prayers go out to all of you and I pray for a speedy recovery for all of you. Love and prayers for your family.
Kakeeya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 05:47 PM   #51
Tiny Tot Dancer

cosmos will become famous soon enough
Contributions

Posted by: Raine Honani

THE PATERNAL GRANDPARENTS, LEE AND LADYBIRD JACK & FAMILY, ARE NOW ACCEPTING ANY CONTRIBUTIONS IN REGARDS TO THE GREAT LOSS OF THEIR DEAR LOVED ONE, "MALIA MORNINGSTAR JACK''. "PURDEE", WAS BORN ON JUNE 15, 2001 AND HER LIFE ENDED THE MORNING OF AUGUST 8, 2005. SHE WAS A VERY BEAUTIFUL GIRL, WHO WAS VERY OUTGOING, SMART AND OUTSPOKEN. HER CLANS ARE LEMHI-SHOSHONE BANNOCK AND BORN FOR THE WATER FLOWS TOGETHER CLAN. WE LOVE HER VERY MUCH AND WILL ALWAYS MISS HER. CONTRIBUTIONS CAN BE MADE OUT TO "MALIA MORNINGSTAR JACK" AT ANY WELLS FARGO BRANCH. ACCOUNT #6808840505. WE WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERYONE FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND THE SUPPORT ON BEHALF OF DARYL AND WILLOW.
THANK YOU,
LEE AND LADYBIRD JACK & FAMILY
cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 06:31 PM   #52
Cradleboard Baby

gaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond repute
gaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond reputegaonseh has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40.00
My sincerest condolences... much love, and many prayers...
Old 08-09-2005, 06:40 PM   #53
Dansin reel goot!

RedGrassdancer has a reputation beyond reputeRedGrassdancer has a reputation beyond reputeRedGrassdancer has a reputation beyond reputeRedGrassdancer has a reputation beyond reputeRedGrassdancer has a reputation beyond reputeRedGrassdancer has a reputation beyond reputeRedGrassdancer has a reputation beyond reputeRedGrassdancer has a reputation beyond reputeRedGrassdancer has a reputation beyond reputeRedGrassdancer has a reputation beyond reputeRedGrassdancer has a reputation beyond reputeRedGrassdancer has a reputation beyond reputeRedGrassdancer has a reputation beyond reputeRedGrassdancer has a reputation beyond reputeRedGrassdancer has a reputation beyond reputeRedGrassdancer has a reputation beyond reputeRedGrassdancer has a reputation beyond repute
My condolences and prayers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
Posted by: Raine Honani

THE PATERNAL GRANDPARENTS, LEE AND LADYBIRD JACK & FAMILY, ARE NOW ACCEPTING ANY CONTRIBUTIONS IN REGARDS TO THE GREAT LOSS OF THEIR DEAR LOVED ONE, "MALIA MORNINGSTAR JACK''. "PURDEE", WAS BORN ON JUNE 15, 2001 AND HER LIFE ENDED THE MORNING OF AUGUST 8, 2005. SHE WAS A VERY BEAUTIFUL GIRL, WHO WAS VERY OUTGOING, SMART AND OUTSPOKEN. HER CLANS ARE LEMHI-SHOSHONE BANNOCK AND BORN FOR THE WATER FLOWS TOGETHER CLAN. WE LOVE HER VERY MUCH AND WILL ALWAYS MISS HER. CONTRIBUTIONS CAN BE MADE OUT TO "MALIA MORNINGSTAR JACK" AT ANY WELLS FARGO BRANCH. ACCOUNT #6808840505. WE WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERYONE FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND THE SUPPORT ON BEHALF OF DARYL AND WILLOW.
THANK YOU,
LEE AND LADYBIRD JACK & FAMILY
My condolences to the Jack Family for the loss of their little one and my prayers go out to Darryl and Willow and the rest of the Jack and Abrahamson family. May the creator bless you with the strength and courage to make it through this difficult time.

R.G.

"Dance me outside...??"
RedGrassdancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 09:27 PM   #54
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Savings: 1.00
As a mom, this is my worst nightmare... I can only imagine the sorrow felt right now. My most heartfelt condolences goes to all of the family and prayers of comfort and recovery are being said.
Old 08-09-2005, 10:58 PM   #55
Tiny Tot Dancer

tweety_rez is a jewel in the rough
our hearts go out to this family

we want to send out prayers and feelings of compassion for this little family. I often see them at the pow wows here and there and I have always thought these we such a friendly warm family. Always smiling and happy to talk with you. My heart really feels for them and their loss. Prayers for a speedy recovery for those who survived. All my relations.
Old 08-09-2005, 11:02 PM   #56
DAD,SINGER,EDUCATOR

NATIVE_EDUCATOR is an unknown quantity at this point
Thoughts and Prayers

As a member of the Northern Wind Singers. I would like to express my sincere and heartfelt condolences to the Jack/Abrahamson family in their time of tragedy and great loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers as we sing our songs. May god and the creator bless each and every one of you.
Old 08-09-2005, 11:19 PM   #57
Junior Dancer

AEn8ive_kita is a glorious beacon of light
I would like to send my condolences to the Jack/Abrahamson family.. you are in my thoughts and prayers

http://www.myspace.com/kitagal is where i be lol
AEn8ive_kita is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2005, 11:47 PM   #58
..:..6 Nay Sweety..:..

Six_Nations_Sweety is on a distinguished road
our prayers and condolences

Our prayers and condolences are with you , Willow,Darryl and family...

Last edited by Six_Nations_Sweety; 08-09-2005 at 11:52 PM..
Six_Nations_Sweety is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2005, 12:14 AM   #59
-summer_june-*

**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute
**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute**Summer_June** has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,015.78
My thoughts and prayers are with the Jack and Abrahamson families at this time.
Old 08-10-2005, 01:22 AM   #60
Junior Dancer

fancyfingers will become famous soon enough
Credits: 310.00
Prayers

Me And Family Send Our Deepest Condiences, And Prayers To All Of Family, My Heart Feels Like Its Just Breaking In Side For You All, Its So Sad Of Your Lost, Its So Very Hard To Lose One Of Your Own Children. God Bless, We Will Be Praying Hard For Everyone For A Fast Recovery.try To Keep And Stay Strong. Brenda And Ray Silva And Family