Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk Prayers for Darryle and Willow Jack and family Prayers for Darryle and Willow Jack and family

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-11-2005, 11:46 AM   #101
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Lapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I am glad to hear that he is still with us. When I read the article on the link, I started crying all over again and wondering how Willow was going to get through this. Still praying real hard for Daryl and this family. Keep us posted.
Lapis Queen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2005, 11:56 AM   #102
Senior Dancer

sltate has a reputation beyond repute
sltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 101.00
I just spoke with the family, just now, and Daryl is still with us and he is fighting for his life so please send positive thoughts and prayers his way right now as he needs them now.
sltate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2005, 11:57 AM   #103
Gotz ta be me!

Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
My heart dropped when I read the update and link. Y'all keep praying..... anybody got word on how they're doing?
Old 08-11-2005, 12:00 PM   #104
Teen Dancer

orangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 212.00
Unhappy Words are not enough to express my thoughts & feelings at this time but here goes....

Our thoughts and prayers are with you as you and your family begin to recover from your injuries and faces the loss of your little girl. I have had you in my prayers and thoughts throughout the week and though I don't know you personally I share your sadness as a mother. I can't imagine how you are feeling at this time. May you and your children, and all of your relations be strong for one another and be there to share in the grief and mourning that starts the road to healing. Those in the pow wow world are sharing in your pain and our lives will all be affected by what happened to you. My deepest sympathy on the passing of little Purdee who no doubt an angel in Heaven sitting with the Creator. My continued prayers for your husband as well. May you all find peace.

Chris and Kari Nolan and Families
...... everything on the earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence.
Mourning Dove Salish 1888-1936
orangepridendns1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2005, 12:01 PM   #105
Kootsaakiiyi'taa

Soohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndngirl73
hey folks theres several people on ndnsports (including willows cousin) who have said in the last 1/2 hour that darryl is still with us. lets pray that thats true!!

posted by:Intertribal 49

HEY EVERYONE...ABOUT DARYL...THAT AINT TRUE...JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH HIS MOM! HE IS STILL STRONG SO DONT BE SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT HIM LEAVING ALL OF US! IT AINT TRUE

Why would a reputable newspaper like the Montana Standard print something of this nature if it wasn't true?

I have just left a message with Gerry O'Brien, Editor of the Montana Standard, informing him he has some explaining/apologizing to do if his article was, indeed, premature.

Great Spirit, we continue to pray. Please hold this family close to you...

Last edited by Soohkiisimsstaan; 08-11-2005 at 12:08 PM..
Soohkiisimsstaan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2005, 12:26 PM   #106
Junior Dancer

DANTS is a name known to all
Savings: 263.90
Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyshawler23
Daryl is now with his daughter. This is too much to bear. I hope Willow is as strong as she can ever be. So sorry for your losses and may the Creator lift his head to shine on you and help you through these difficult days ahead. Be Strong and prayers to all the people out there who knew this wonderful couple who were at their prime of their lives.

http://www.montanastandard.com/artic...jbijhgehfa.txt

copied from: WhisperingEagle-NDNSPORTS
I know you were basing your info. on the media, but you shouldn't pass info unless it's from the family. We need to stay positive here and keep pray'n for Daryl and Willow. I just talked to Willow and she's still asking for prayers and Daryl is still with us. She's not ready to even think about life without Daryl. There are thousands of us out here......if we pull together and pray these prayers will be POWERFUL. Let's not give up hope.

Last edited by DANTS; 08-11-2005 at 12:31 PM..
DANTS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2005, 12:28 PM   #107
old school fool

Items Change User Title
RainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond repute
RainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 748.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soohkiisimsstaan
Why would a reputable newspaper like the Montana Standard print something of this nature if it wasn't true?

I have just left a message with Gerry O'Brien, Editor of the Montana Standard, informing him he has some explaining/apologizing to do if his article was, indeed, premature.

Great Spirit, we continue to pray. Please hold this family close to you...
I know hun! Sometimes mistakes happen. Lets just hope they update the news story with some correct information. And keep the prayers goin everybody.
RainyDaze49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2005, 01:19 PM   #108
Pow Wow Visitor

zeroman_005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Prayers For Jack Family

Please does anyone know how to get a hold of the darryls family because his pow wow friends are trying to find a number to call and express their condolences - they say that they can't make it over there - but he will like to call the family.
please - his friend's name is Terry....

thank you
zeroman_005 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2005, 01:43 PM   #109
Junior Dancer

tradishjingle is a jewel in the rough
My daughter and I just seen this beautiful family at Rocky Boy and we are deeply saddend by their loss. Marny & Megan Stately
tradishjingle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2005, 02:06 PM   #110
Pow Wow Visitor

audzgyrl is an unknown quantity at this point
God
Will Take Care Of You
"for He Had Said, 'i Will Neaver Leave You Or Forsake You.'"
Hebrew 13:5

God Will Take Care Of You
May Your Troubled Heart Find Peace Nad Comfort In The Knowledge That You Are Never Alone. May God's Persence Ease Your Trembling Spirit And Give U Rest. He Know How You Feel. He Is Ever Aware Of Ur Circumtances And Ready To Ber Your Strength, Your Grace, And Your Peace. He Is There To Cast Sunlight Into All Your Darkened Shadows, To Send Encouragement Though The Love Of Friends And Family, And To Replace Your Weariness With New Hope. ......................... God Is Your Stronghold, And With Him As Your Guide, You Need Never Be Afraid. No Circumtances Can Block His Love. No Grief Is To Hard For Him To Bear. No Task Is Too Difficult Fo Him To Complete. When What You Are Feeling Is Simply Too Deep For Words And Nothing Anyone Does Or Says Can Provide You With Relief You Need, God Understands. He Is Your Provider~ Today, Tomorrow, And Always. And He Loves You. Cast All Your Cares On Him.... And Believe.
Old 08-11-2005, 02:42 PM   #111
Kootsaakiiyi'taa

Soohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond reputeSoohkiisimsstaan has a reputation beyond repute
The Great Spirit always has the last word; and he hasn't spoken...yet.

Prayers go out for you Brother, from your friends of the Blackfeet Nation.

Kiapistotogsit Maria,
Igtuitsiu Agsi,
Kitagpukapim
Apistotokiu; Kana
Wakiks Kitsitapsatsimak
Jesus Kugkiu
Staapsatsiman.
Sancta Maria, Apistotokiu
Uksistsi
Atsimoigk Agtomokinnan
Annogk Aestugkiminiki
Nitsitaksigpinnan.
Kamomanigtopi.
Soohkiisimsstaan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2005, 03:53 PM   #112
T.K.O.

saukpuppet has a reputation beyond repute
saukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 90.00
Prayers are with you. I can't help but weep at this tragic event. Willow, be strong. It is a hard thing to do right now but don't break down. Your little girl is with you and your husband right now. Believe in Him and it will get better, it may seem like the world is ending right now...but it's only beginning for Purdee. She is in good hands.

Punky McClellan-Onzahwah
Old 08-11-2005, 04:44 PM   #113
hinuksku_75

buttercup_752000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Prayers for the Jack Family

As soon as I heard of your devastating ordeal, my heart was heavy. I cried. And I still get shivers, even thinking about it.
Willow and Darryl, just remember that the Great Spirit does not put anything in front of us that we cannot handle. I know how much you two love each other and your children. He knows too. It just hurts my heart so much that it had to happen at this time in your life. Remember to pray and keep the great spirit strong in your hearts.
I am terribly sorry for the loss of your daughter. She is a very beautiful girl, and she will live on in all of our hearts and prayers.
Frank and I will be praying for you and your family in your time of mourn. As recent mourners ourselfs, we will keep you and your family in mind. The whole of Indian Country is just in sorrow for your loss. We all enjoy seeing you and your children at all the pow-wows all over the country.
buttercup_752000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2005, 05:07 PM   #114
Fat Singer

billyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond repute
billyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond repute
I never met the family but have seen them places. It is very sad to hear this.

Does anyone have any photos of the family? I don't think I have ever seen the kids.

All my best goes out to the family and all the friends they have on this board.
billyjoejimbob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2005, 05:54 PM   #115
old school fool

Items Change User Title
RainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond repute
RainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond reputeRainyDaze49 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 748.00
I heard it again...

I recieved word from Sherry Girty (forgive my spelling if incorrect) just now that Daryl has passed. Would someone who has direct contact with the family please contact them? We're gettin mixed stories just as much as everyone else, I have only concern for Daryl and his family...thank you...
and as always, my prayers are with him and the family.
RainyDaze49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2005, 07:59 PM   #116
Tiny Tot Dancer

th007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not True

Just wanna set things staright here bout Darryl...He is still here with us and the things people are hearing are not true. Just got off the phone with his mom and she wants to let everyone know that Darryl is still with us and to pray for him. So whatever u hear bout Darryl passing is not true.
th007 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2005, 08:08 PM   #117
the Referee

Kayedos is on a distinguished road
Credits: 30.00
Willow & Family:
Our hearts are heavy, but we pray only good thoughts to all of you. We can hope that love conquers, and you all will pull through this and still remain the strong, beautiful native family that you have grown to be. We admire your courage and pray to send you more; so that in time of need, you will have it. What more can we say but stay strong and know that the love of your native brothers and sisters all across turtle island is with you.
With sympathy and strength,
Animikeence "Nim", Courtney & Adalia Plain
and the Snake Island Singers
Kayedos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2005, 08:54 PM   #118
~* Mz. Flying Man *~

AhDay_EveryDay has a spectacular aura about
:(

We have been thinking and praying for the families since we heard...
Just try to remember...
If God leads you to it, He will lead you through it
We love you all,
-Michelle, Jess and Matthew Rose
-The Flying Man family
AhDay_EveryDay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2005, 09:00 PM   #119
Arena Director

Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 110.00
Thank everyone for all the updates - there has been some mis-information, but the fact that people are taking the time to share this with us is testament to the love the trail has for Darryl, Willow, all their children and immediate families.

Keeping them in my prayers...

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Smokin' Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2005, 09:09 PM   #120
Senior Dancer

Siouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond repute
Siouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 397.00
I may have never met Willow nor her fam, but i send my condolsences to the Jack family, it is a great sadness to hear of this tragedy and i am also very sorry for the lose of the lil one (she is in a safe place) so i send my prayers to Willow and Darryle, may god be with you and help you to stay strong.

God Bless
Siouxper_Bunz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links