Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk RoundBustle v ChickenDancers RoundBustle v ChickenDancers

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2007, 06:38 PM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
heartbeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
RoundBustle v ChickenDancers

Just for clearification and discussion as well as to please pass the word that Roundbustle dancers are not the same as Chicken dancers. Yes, some of the same principles are alike but they are totally different. I am tired of seeing these two categories mixed together. I am tired of seeing the Chicken dancers win in the roundbustle category or specials just because the judges do not know how to judge roundbustle. You rarely see Roundbustlers win in Chicken specials, because it's not as flashy as the chicken dancers. but, Thats the round bustle style. To add to that the Duck and dive is not a chicken dance song and should not be sung for that category... that is all I have to say for now...
heartbeat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2007, 06:49 PM   #2
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,584.70
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbeat View Post
Just for clearification and discussion as well as to please pass the word that Roundbustle dancers are not the same as Chicken dancers. Yes, some of the same principles are alike but they are totally different. I am tired of seeing these two categories mixed together. I am tired of seeing the Chicken dancers win in the roundbustle category or specials just because the judges do not know how to judge roundbustle. You rarely see Roundbustlers win in Chicken specials, because it's not as flashy as the chicken dancers. but, Thats the round bustle style. To add to that the Duck and dive is not a chicken dance song and should not be sung for that category... that is all I have to say for now...

I, for one, appreciate you sharing this!
Old 02-21-2007, 10:01 PM   #3
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Savings: 1.00
Ever think of this?

Now you may have done this, but what the hey lo....Put a Special up....Showcase the Round Bustle style....Explain the style and how it differs from Chicken Dance.
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2007, 03:18 AM   #4
Junior Dancer

whalawitsagirl is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 40.00
Post And I will second that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyot_In_The_House View Post
Now you may have done this, but what the hey lo....Put a Special up....Showcase the Round Bustle style....Explain the style and how it differs from Chicken Dance.
Yes please do this and maybe even have a chicken dance special where ever and show the different styles and make sure some one knows how to sing the Dunk-n-dive!
Old 02-22-2007, 12:57 PM   #5
hello

Items Present
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,091.95
Better yet make a video and post in the galleries here! :o
superndngyrl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2007, 01:14 PM   #6
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Savings: 1.00
I'd like to see a Round Bustle Special....

Stay Tuned....
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 07:17 PM   #7
whip cream is better

kneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond repute
kneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 80.00
They used to have some good round bustle specials in the early to mid 90's, but the frequency fell when chicken dance became popular.