Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk Stoney Creek singer, Red Wolf member, killed in car accident tonight Stoney Creek singer, Red Wolf member, killed in car accident tonight

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-27-2008, 02:12 AM   #1
Arena Director

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 110.00
Savings: 0.00
Stoney Creek singer, Red Wolf member, killed in car accident tonight

I just got the call from my family that my cousin Johnny Hedgepeth was killed in a car accident tonight.

I am asking for prayers for my family and for Stoney Creek. Johnny was only 25 and my aunt Connie's baby boy. He leaves behind a beautiful wife and 2 babies.

I just saw him today at a birthday celebration - I just can't believe this.

ACE

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Smokin' Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2008, 03:02 AM   #2
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 4,985.70
Savings: 1.00
I am so sorry for your loss. My prayer's are with you and you family.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2008, 03:30 AM   #3
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 754.00
im real sorry to hear this....how tragic...ill say a prayer also
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2008, 08:35 AM   #4
Great Uncle Patrick

between2worlds has a reputation beyond repute
between2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,795.00
our thoughts and prayers are with your family and his.

between2worlds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2008, 10:03 AM   #5
Teen Dancer

apacheheart is just really nice
Credits: 0.00
Unhappy

WOW...Sooo Sorry!!Prayers to the family and the other Stoney Creek members.
apacheheart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2008, 12:08 PM   #6
Senior Dancer

nativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond reputenativedancer5 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 384.00
Savings: 0.98
how tragic my thoughts and prayers to your families and to Stoney Creek
nativedancer5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2008, 01:56 PM   #7
Tiny Tot Dancer

SPINNA will become famous soon enough
Hello everyone...actually John was a member of Red Wolf Drum, however we and Stoney Creek sometimes travel together and sing with each other when we can. John was like a little brother to me and this really hurts me bad. He was one of our lead singers and we will miss him greatly. Please pray for both drums, because we are hurting equally right now...ot
SPINNA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2008, 02:19 PM   #8
Minglin' N Jinglin'

MayChe has a reputation beyond repute
MayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond reputeMayChe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 900.00
Oh my...Sorry to hear that. My condolences to friends and family.
Old 01-27-2008, 02:42 PM   #9
Junior Dancer

gunhetah is a glorious beacon of light
Credits: 1,193.30
My condolences to the families and friends
gunhetah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2008, 02:50 PM   #10
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 18,963.69
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
My prayers go out too.My condolences also.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:09 PM   #11
Tiny Tot Dancer

cconn9c has much to be proud ofcconn9c has much to be proud ofcconn9c has much to be proud ofcconn9c has much to be proud ofcconn9c has much to be proud ofcconn9c has much to be proud ofcconn9c has much to be proud ofcconn9c has much to be proud of
im so sorry........his number was up that night. you never know when your number will be up. my prayers are with him and his family.
cconn9c is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2008, 05:51 PM   #12
fastbuck

Fast Buck has much to be proud ofFast Buck has much to be proud ofFast Buck has much to be proud ofFast Buck has much to be proud ofFast Buck has much to be proud ofFast Buck has much to be proud ofFast Buck has much to be proud ofFast Buck has much to be proud of
Credits: 163.70
I am sorry that Johny left so quickly. Although I did not know him, I am sure I danced somewhere to his rhythm. Thank you Johnny for connecting to my moccasins with your drum stick. Will miss your voice.
Fast Buck is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2008, 08:24 PM   #13
Jingle Dancer

softwind has a reputation beyond reputesoftwind has a reputation beyond repute
softwind has a reputation beyond reputesoftwind has a reputation beyond reputesoftwind has a reputation beyond reputesoftwind has a reputation beyond reputesoftwind has a reputation beyond reputesoftwind has a reputation beyond repute
I am so sorry to hear of Johnny's death, he truely will be greatly missed. My condolences go out to his family and drum groups and friends. I will be praying for them all.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:42 PM   #14
Jingle Dancer

softwind has a reputation beyond reputesoftwind has a reputation beyond repute
softwind has a reputation beyond reputesoftwind has a reputation beyond reputesoftwind has a reputation beyond reputesoftwind has a reputation beyond reputesoftwind has a reputation beyond reputesoftwind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin' Ace View Post
I just got the call from my family that my cousin Johnny Hedgepeth was killed in a car accident tonight.

I am asking for prayers for my family and for Stoney Creek. Johnny was only 25 and my aunt Connie's baby boy. He leaves behind a beautiful wife and 2 babies.

I just saw him today at a birthday celebration - I just can't believe this.

ACE
If you could please post a mailing address so cards or flowers can be sent, and also any updates on the funneral arrangements. Thank you
Old 01-28-2008, 03:23 AM   #15
Tiny Tot Dancer

STJOHN1SIOUX is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 50.00
Savings: 200.00
My condolences

Sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with all of the family.
STJOHN1SIOUX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2008, 11:11 AM   #16
SaPoNi4LiFe

SaponiMami is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy

RIP Johnny boi.. i miss you and love you cuz <3
SaponiMami is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2008, 01:02 PM   #17
President of TallNDN INC.

tallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 503.00
My heart hurts today. I got the call late Saturday of the news and have thought a lot about it the rest of the weekend. Johnny was not only my cuz but he was a brother and a friend. My prayers go out to my aunt Connie and his two children. You are good place now and shall watch over all of us to we meet you on our day. I close my eyes and see you. It hurts that something like this has happened and that it is out of ours hands. If someone please let me know what the arrangements are so I can see if I can attend. Johnny Blaze....You will be missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Family, Brother, and Your Friend,

Tony

Last edited by tallinjun; 01-28-2008 at 01:08 PM..
tallinjun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2008, 02:42 PM   #18
Tiny Tot Dancer

STJOHN1SIOUX is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 50.00
Savings: 200.00
STJOHN1SIOUX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2008, 03:31 PM   #19
Tiny Tot Dancer

SPINNA will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallinjun View Post
My heart hurts today. I got the call late Saturday of the news and have thought a lot about it the rest of the weekend. Johnny was not only my cuz but he was a brother and a friend. My prayers go out to my aunt Connie and his two children. You are good place now and shall watch over all of us to we meet you on our day. I close my eyes and see you. It hurts that something like this has happened and that it is out of ours hands. If someone please let me know what the arrangements are so I can see if I can attend. Johnny Blaze....You will be missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Family, Brother, and Your Friend,

Tony
they dont know yet...since he worked full time for the military he will have a military funeral, and so they are waiting on the military to make arrangements. It's looking like it will be later this week. i'll try to keep you posted...ot
SPINNA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2008, 03:56 PM   #20
President of TallNDN INC.

tallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond reputetallinjun has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 503.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPINNA View Post
they dont know yet...since he worked full time for the military he will have a military funeral, and so they are waiting on the military to make arrangements. It's looking like it will be later this week. i'll try to keep you posted...ot
Thanks OT....Keep me posted. Aaron is down there now. Send Dwayne, Lucas, and the boys my love. Let them know I am there for them both in body and spirit. I appreciate it cuzn.

Tony