Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk Tecumseh Lodge Tecumseh Lodge

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2007, 03:41 PM   #1
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,589.70
Savings: 0.00
Tecumseh Lodge

Anybody attend the 47th Annual Tecumseh Lodge Powwow in Tipton this past weekend?
Old 09-04-2007, 04:19 PM   #2
Holy Indian Taco Batman!

hobbs49 has a reputation beyond repute
hobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 49.99
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoMe View Post
Anybody attend the 47th Annual Tecumseh Lodge Powwow in Tipton this past weekend?
Yep, I drove up from Raleigh this past weekend. I grew up in this group and since my dad isn't able to get around anymore, I decided to go up and take him to the powwow! I was there for all day Saturday and Sunday afternoon only. Weather was good. Three drums, Sean Foye headed up the southern boys saw his dad singing with him and I think that Mr. Fenner was in there too. They were singing some gooood songs on Saturday especially. Songs that I'm not sure I'd ever heard before sometimes. Also sang gourd all weekend. McKinsey River and Interstate Rambers were the northern drums helping out. Lots-o-traders! Issy was the class of them all. Man he has some good looking stuff! Saturday night they had 245 at grand entry, but I'll bet that there were closer to 270 dancing the first set of intertribals. All in all, I thought it was a pretty good dance. It had been a while since I just went to watch a dance, so it was a nice break. And I think my dad had a good time too!
hobbs49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2007, 10:19 PM   #3
Teen Dancer

travelingmocs has a reputation beyond repute
travelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
The dance was great, I heard lots of great songs, and many good looking straight dancers and also some nice southern cloth ladies. The only problem to the whole weekend was the police had to come and close down the 49 sunday night. Saw lots of good friends, and nice clothes. Oh by the way powwowbum49 and family looked pretty keen. And powwowbum, can not wait to get my re-done roach back from ya.

TMS
Old 09-04-2007, 11:28 PM   #4
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,589.70
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingmocs View Post
The dance was great, I heard lots of great songs, and many good looking straight dancers and also some nice southern cloth ladies. The only problem to the whole weekend was the police had to come and close down the 49 sunday night. Saw lots of good friends, and nice clothes. Oh by the way powwowbum49 and family looked pretty keen. And powwowbum, can not wait to get my re-done roach back from ya.
TMS

Travelin'

I went with powwowbum49 to a powwow similar to this a while back. They had some fantastic arts, crafts and supplies and also some fantastic workshops. I had a really good time and learned a lot. People were really good to me and I will never forget it.

I want to come to Tipton sometime in the future. Do they have it every year?
Old 09-05-2007, 01:42 AM   #5
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
I did not make it to that pow wow, but I did talk to someone who did. I was told that a man woke up dead in the morning. Okay, how do you wake up dead?LOL

No, but seriously, a man died at the pow wow in his sleep apparently. He was a vendor. Does anyone know if his family was notified? A friend of mine was there and took care of some things that needed to be taken care of.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2007, 02:37 AM   #6
*JiNgLe DaNcEr*

Jingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond repute
Jingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,161.10
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoMe View Post

I want to come to Tipton sometime in the future. Do they have it every year?
Yep, every year :)
Which makes me sad because this is one of my favorite powwows and I have been going to it ever since I was younger BUT due to the fact that I am stationed overseas I haven't been able to attend in 3 years!!! If you didn't get a chance to attend this one you can always try the one in the winter they have a nice Mid-Winter Powwow. You usually see the same faces. . . Hope everyone had a great time this year I should be back in 09''!!!
At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. . .
Jingling_In_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2007, 03:33 AM   #7
Arena Director

powwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond repute
powwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 210.00
Yeppers I was dare...I didn't get out of camp too visit as much as years past cause I was helping my wife with cooking and feeding folks. I did make it out some though to pick up a few supplies and dance both evening sets. Saw lots of friends and family and even met a few new folks I have never had the chance to talk to before. I would say that total number of dancers was around 350. I estimate it this way cause Tipton isn't a contest dance so many dancers choose to not make grand entry ... usually around 1/4 -1/3 of the grand entry count can be added to that number to account for the fashionably late folks like myself. Excellent vendors as always and as I said above my wife and I did our part to support them. Head dancers were from Chicago area and Texas with White Star serving as the host Gourd dance group and the Broken Arrow color guard out from OK. The weather was outstanding especially since the heat had broke and it was in the low to mid 80's all weekend.

WhoMe I tried to get that Lumbee fella out your way to drag you out but he couldn't manage. That same dance we went to before is going to be next July and Cozad and Pipestone are host drums for it. You ought to plan on coming out again but bringing the family along this time. I got hit up at Tipton to help teach some of the workshops there next year so I already know the family and I are going.

Hobbs you are showing your age cause that northern drum aint been called 'Interstate Ramblers' in nearly 30 years. They go by the name of Kingfisher Singers these days. Only a few guys left from the days of the Ramblers but many of the current singers are the children of Ramblers.

Was nice to see that Fenner fella mentioned earlier in dance clothes for the first time in around 25 years. Took him 2 days to round up all the stuff he had loaned out over the years though...LOL! In fact, most all of his family was there and danced with him and all were looking outstanding.

Was a good weekend and gets two thumbs up from me.

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." Pablo Picasso

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that is why is it called the Present." Master Oogway - KungFu Panda

My comments are based on what I have been taught and my experiences over the years I have been around the circle. They should in no way be taken as gospel truths and are merely my opinions or attempts at passing on what I have learned while still learning more.
powwowbum49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2007, 08:00 AM   #8
Fat Singer

billyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond repute
billyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond repute
I wasnt able to make it this year. went the past 3 though, I like it. Not like other non-ndn run powwows in the country. Its about 800 miles but well worth the fun and friendship. got to put some faces to names from pw.com.

I was on the phone with Contemptradish on sunday afternoon tho, he was there. Made him pick up some supplies for me since I will be in Bloomington this weekend for his wedding. i originally planned on coming to tipton and hanging out all week, but didnt have the time for both. I would have loved to see the pork fest!

Next year i plan on seeing Cozad and Pipestone out there, NPW or N'w'PW....then id like to go out to SD or something.

Shame that someone died, but sometimes you just gotta go. Any idea who it was?

PWB49 - you got a waiting list? well i know you do, but how does one get on the list?
Really smart people who think they are smart.
billyjoejimbob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2007, 08:03 AM   #9
Holy Indian Taco Batman!

hobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by powwowbum49 View Post
Hobbs you are showing your age cause that northern drum aint been called 'Interstate Ramblers' in nearly 30 years. They go by the name of Kingfisher Singers these days. Only a few guys left from the days of the Ramblers but many of the current singers are the children of Ramblers.
Bum, Yeah I knew they were something else now, but couldn't think of that new fangled name. I almost had to put in Hugebeck Brothers as well, but it finally came to me that it's MacKinsey River now days :-)

At least I knew that Jimmy Deer wasn't the head singer for the southern drum anymore :-)

As always, it was good seeing you, Mocs, Grant and everyone else!
Old 09-05-2007, 08:26 AM   #10
Banned

kiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to behold
Tipton is a good dance, good people!! I went in the 70's dang I still have my Tecumseh lodge buttons LOL 77-81...I also enjoyed their new years eve dance, they still have that one??
kiowakat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2007, 08:50 AM   #11
Teen Dancer

Ol'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond repute
hobbs:

Hugebeck Bros?!!
Ol'Girl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2007, 03:41 PM   #12
Arena Director

powwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond repute
powwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond reputepowwowbum49 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 210.00
Yeah K-Kat they still have the Mid winter though due to buildings being used for New years eve parties it has had to be move to the following weekend. In fact, my wife and I served as head dancers for them this past January.

One of these days you are going to have to drag your folks back over for the labor day dance. I am sure everyone would love to see the whole family again and catch up.

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." Pablo Picasso

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that is why is it called the Present." Master Oogway - KungFu Panda

My comments are based on what I have been taught and my experiences over the years I have been around the circle. They should in no way be taken as gospel truths and are merely my opinions or attempts at passing on what I have learned while still learning more.
powwowbum49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2007, 04:01 PM   #13
Banned

Cheshire Cat is just really nice
Unhappy

The name of the person who died was Craig LeVay from Wisconsin. He was not a trader but a great guy who love his beadwork, dancing, tipis and model trains. We think he died sometime durring the Saturday Night dance when he went back to his tipi to rest from not feeling very good and was not discovered till Monday. Other than this...not much more is known.

It is a sad thing when anyone dies, but he at least died doing something he loved. He will be greatly missed by his friends and others he had just met. Luckily he had come to meet new people and renew the friendship of others he had not seen in years. I had talked to him the Sat. before and was trying to make the dance to see him and others. Now I am greatly saddended that I did not make it and will regret it for many years.
Cheshire Cat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2007, 06:02 PM   #14
Banned

kiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by powwowbum49 View Post
Yeah K-Kat they still have the Mid winter though due to buildings being used for New years eve parties it has had to be move to the following weekend. In fact, my wife and I served as head dancers for them this past January.

One of these days you are going to have to drag your folks back over for the labor day dance. I am sure everyone would love to see the whole family again and catch up.
LOL keyword DRAG, they don't travel much anymore, Oklahoma and back... dad has cancer BUT it is in remission, whew got this news tuesday, hopefully I can get you guys to drag on this way next year LOL...come dance with us at cahokia mounds 2008 :)
but was thinking about tipton next year depends on grandkids lol.....good memories!!! Aho!
kiowakat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2007, 09:19 PM   #15
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
cheshire cat: Thanks for the info. The person who told me said that he was a vendor, I should have known better. But that's okay. I didn't know the man, I don't think. I'm sorry that someone died too, but he went quickly doing something that he liked.

Everyone tells me that I should go to Tipton, I was at another pow wow with my family and friends. We had a good time there too. They ganged up on me.LOL Nothing new there.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2007, 10:14 PM   #16
Teen Dancer

travelingmocs has a reputation beyond repute
travelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond repute
Hey hey all there is three dances you have to make next year. National powwow in Danville Ill, Tipton Labor day powwow, and the the Cahokia powwow.

NPW and Tipton are the two best Non-Indian ran dances in the country(That I have been to). The singing is awsome and thease dances remind me of those little family Oklahoma style dances.

And I was very sorry to hear about the loss there at the powwow. I did not know Craig, but I have heard many good things about him. I will be wishing the best to his family.

TMS
Old 09-07-2007, 06:58 AM   #17
JIMMY HENDRIX ROYALTY

NDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond repute
NDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingmocs View Post
Hey hey all there is three dances you have to make next year. National powwow in Danville Ill, Tipton Labor day powwow, and the the Cahokia powwow.

NPW and Tipton are the two best Non-Indian ran dances in the country(That I have been to). The singing is awsome and thease dances remind me of those little family Oklahoma style dances.

And I was very sorry to hear about the loss there at the powwow. I did not know Craig, but I have heard many good things about him. I will be wishing the best to his family.

TMS
2007 CAHOKIA POWWOW NO!!!!!! 2008 CAHOKIA POWWOW YES!!!!! THE 2008 CAHOKIA POWWOW WILL BE RUN BY PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT A POWWOW IS. THE GROUP THAT HAS IT NOW.. THEY ARE A MESS PLAIN AND SIMPLE
Old 09-07-2007, 08:14 AM   #18
Holy Indian Taco Batman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDNKIDZ View Post
2007 CAHOKIA POWWOW NO!!!!!! 2008 CAHOKIA POWWOW YES!!!!! THE 2008 CAHOKIA POWWOW WILL BE RUN BY PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT A POWWOW IS. THE GROUP THAT HAS IT NOW.. THEY ARE A MESS PLAIN AND SIMPLE
Now don't hold back NDNKIDZ! Tell us what you really think!
Old 09-07-2007, 08:25 AM   #19
Teen Dancer

Ol'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond reputeOl'Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Hobbs

One of the Hugebeck Bros will be @ NDN Summer this weekend. I thought I was the only one that remembered them.
Ol'Girl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2007, 09:07 AM   #20
JIMMY HENDRIX ROYALTY

NDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond repute
NDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs49 View Post
Now don't hold back NDNKIDZ! Tell us what you really think!
hehehehehehhe yeah just hated seeing a goot dance turn into the sideshow that it did..