Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2004, 04:14 PM   #1
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
dad is on a distinguished road
Credits: 300.00
Savings: 0.00
under rated

who do you think is an under rated dancer?
a good dancer that i think that should place more or higher is doug scholfield in mens fance..that boy haves moves..
who do you think is underrated dancer??
dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2004, 04:19 PM   #2
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,592.84
Ya got an hour??? *L*

Too many to name that are good and never get recognized for ability.

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

CandaePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2004, 09:43 AM   #3
BH BABY

chiefypoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
under rated

i think that darrell hill in mens fancy and matt Issac grass dancer are under rated
Old 06-04-2004, 12:43 PM   #4
Singing Grampa

bigyellowbear49 is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 120.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad
who do you think is an under rated dancer?
a good dancer that i think that should place more or higher is doug scholfield in mens fance..that boy haves moves..
who do you think is underrated dancer??

Anyone,who doesn't win every week,at a different powwow,is underated.There some really good dancers out there too many to mention.
bigyellowbear49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2004, 01:01 PM   #5
Junior Dancer

Tom Clinton has a brilliant futureTom Clinton has a brilliant futureTom Clinton has a brilliant futureTom Clinton has a brilliant futureTom Clinton has a brilliant futureTom Clinton has a brilliant futureTom Clinton has a brilliant futureTom Clinton has a brilliant futureTom Clinton has a brilliant future
Underated dancers

Doug Schofield would definately be on my list. A nice young family man!

Overated......... the people that travel in packs judging each other and then partying it up after!!!!
Tom Clinton is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2004, 01:55 PM   #6
Junior Dancer

ndn_lady has much to be proud ofndn_lady has much to be proud ofndn_lady has much to be proud ofndn_lady has much to be proud ofndn_lady has much to be proud ofndn_lady has much to be proud ofndn_lady has much to be proud of
Yup, Doug is a great dancer, and so is Josette!! Just dont think he travels as much as she does tho (???), but they still maintain and place & serve head staff spots. Good job guys!!
ndn_lady is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2004, 03:19 PM   #7
Pow Wow Visitor

waci omani is on a distinguished road
I thought I was the only one who noticed that there are people who do this. I think some of them definitely don't deserve to win sometimes because they overstep, miss grand entries, miss spot checks, etc. and still manage to get in because the group they travel with are judging at every pow wow. I sometimes wonder why some pow wow committees choose dancers to judge and then it's the same dancers every pow wow. Just go to them and each pow wow, make a note of who you see judge and then compare and see who judged almost every pow wow. No wonder the same ones win over and over again. I agree some are talented enough to do it even when the judges are different but there are some who can't win because their crowd isn't there.
For those who are underrated dancers, perseverance will eventually get them noticed and they'll get even better. Obviously, it's already working if some of you are noticing them.
waci omani is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2004, 11:56 AM   #8
49in_ndn

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandaePrincess
Ya got an hour??? *L*

Too many to name that are good and never get recognized for ability.
yeah I agree.. I have a long list.. lol
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2004, 12:10 PM   #9
whip cream is better

kneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond repute
kneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 80.00
MEEEEEEEE!!!!!

So what if I can't dance in beat, or stop on time, or that I constantly drop pieces of my outfit all over the arena. Forget that my outfit couldn't match with a Hawaiin shirt, or that I get tired fast and usually sit down halfway through the first song before coming back out for the last pushup.

Yeah man, none of those dancers have anything on me!.....lol
Old 10-21-2004, 01:19 PM   #10
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,589.70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Clinton
Doug Schofield would definately be on my list. A nice young family man!

Overated......... the people that travel in packs judging each other and then partying it up after!!!!
__

TC:

I agree on both comments. Doug Schofield is great dancer, well liked and humble. The second comment is "wickedly" true.

In Men's fancy, Corey Reeder and Tyson Draper are underrated . . . but quickly on their way to the next level.
Old 10-22-2004, 03:34 PM   #11
Pow Wow Visitor

midwestdrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
I think in womens jingle, GRACE PUSHETONEQUA should place more often. She has beautiful beadwork and dresses and a smooth style I admire
midwestdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2004, 04:04 PM   #12
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Panda
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,339.79
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestdrifter
I think in womens jingle, GRACE PUSHETONEQUA should place more often. She has beautiful beadwork and dresses and a smooth style I admire
Yes I like her dancing too, and she is a beautiful person. :Thumbs
Kakeeya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2004, 01:13 PM   #13
PowWows.com Addicts

Roobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by Roobz; 08-28-2007 at 03:14 AM..
Roobz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2004, 05:16 AM   #14
Wookie Lodge

old_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond repute
old_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Crazy $#!T LMAO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneegrow_native
MEEEEEEEE!!!!!

So what if I can't dance in beat, or stop on time, or that I constantly drop pieces of my outfit all over the arena. Forget that my outfit couldn't match with a Hawaiin shirt, or that I get tired fast and usually sit down halfway through the first song before coming back out for the last pushup.

Yeah man, none of those dancers have anything on me!.....lol
Reading this cracks me up everytime I read it! All my friends laugh there @$$ off when they are reading this! I agree with though, none of them dancers have nothin on you! LOL!
Old 11-25-2004, 05:23 AM   #15
Wookie Lodge

old_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond reputeold_schooldancer2004 has a reputation beyond repute
Question ...

hey kneegrow_native,

are you comin over here for the pow-wow this weekend. its goin on friday and saturday.
Old 11-25-2004, 05:28 AM   #16
Wookie Lodge

I dont know if Lake River Creek Bay is gonna set up. LMAO!!! But you should bring Slaughter House! LOL!