Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree81Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk Vendors for Pow Wow Vendors for Pow Wow

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2014, 01:08 PM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
MGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scale
Credits: 358.71
Savings: 0.00
Wink Vendors for Pow Wow

If you are if you know of any one who would like to vend at a Pow Wow in The South East in South Carolina please let me know.

Pow Wow will be held June 20th- 22nd 2014.

Hope to get some good responses.

With Peace and Love,

Marquitta Running Hawk
MGentle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2014, 02:11 PM   #2
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
Savings: 1.00
do you have a flyer for your powwow? I'm headed to new york that week. I might see if it's in our schedule to stop.
windanncer likes this.

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2014, 02:56 PM   #3
Pow Wow Visitor

MGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scaleMGentle is off the scale
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_truckin_NDN View Post
do you have a flyer for your powwow? I'm headed to new york that week. I might see if it's in our schedule to stop.
Yes I do here is the flyer and Vendors app.
Attached Thumbnails
powwow-flyer.jpg  
windanncer likes this.
Old 05-12-2014, 03:02 PM   #4
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 31,977.76
hello.....can you explain to me how the yamasee have a reservation like you claim in your profile when they are not even recognized as a tribe? that is an amazing feat. i am also starting my own tribe called the "frybread clan of colorado" if anyone wants to join.

how do i go about petitioning for a piece of land where i can call it a reservation?

thank you for all of your help
Old 05-12-2014, 03:50 PM   #5
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
It's a Monday! Can everyone either remove the chip from their shoulders, or stand up to ignore the chip on others' shoulders?

I'm wondering about the reservation thing too...especially the Frybread Rez!
Old 05-12-2014, 03:55 PM   #6
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 89,837.77
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighsalute View Post
hello.....can you explain to me how the yamasee have a reservation like you claim in your profile when they are not even recognized as a tribe? that is an amazing feat. i am also starting my own tribe called the "frybread clan of colorado" if anyone wants to join.

how do i go about petitioning for a piece of land where i can call it a reservation?

How about" Frybread Users Colorado Kingdom"

I wanna join !
windanncer and Spiritflight like this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Last edited by wardancer; 05-12-2014 at 04:00 PM..
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2014, 06:43 PM   #7
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
that would make such a sweet acronym.....i approve
Old 05-12-2014, 08:23 PM   #8
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
that would make such a sweet acronym.....i approve
Oh , gee , I hadn't noticed that !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 05-12-2014, 10:42 PM   #9
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 80,116.13
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
How about" Frybread Users Colorado Kingdom"

I wanna join !
Man, I been in the California version for years! LOLOL

"Show me somethin"
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2014, 04:31 PM   #10
Pow Wow Visitor

Yamassee Reservation

Quote:

This should help anyone, who doesn't understand how and why we call our land a reservation! Also look up what a Statute at large is and contact the Attorney General office to find out if this Statute is still valid!

The Statutes at Large of South Carolina: Containing the acts from 1682 to ... - South Carolina - Google Books
Lastly please research, and find that Federal recognition does not bestow tribal status of a tribe. The BIA states clearly, you must prove you have been a tribe, and dealing with your own political and tribal affairs, way before they say you are a "tribe". Hope this research helps, who claim Tribal status as a "Recognized" tribe under the Bureau..
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CHRG-11...2shrg77947.pdf

Old 05-14-2014, 01:15 PM   #11
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Hmmm...I don't see the word "reservation" in there anywhere. "Settlement" , yes.

Here on the Wind River Indian Reservation,
(Reservation being generally defined, even by Wikipedia as, "An American Indian reservation is an area of land managed by a Native American tribe under the United States Department of the Interior's Bureau of Indian Affairs.")
we are working hard to maintain the original official reservation land that has been greatly diminished in size, while local county and state officials try to diminish it even further. So forgive me if I might be a little offended by the terminology.

Let me adjust this chip that keeps falling off my shoulder.
wardancer, windanncer and gilisi like this.
Old 05-14-2014, 02:11 PM   #12
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post
Hmmm...I don't see the word "reservation" in there anywhere. "Settlement" , yes.

Reservation sounds more NDN than settlement ! LOL

Keep adjusting your chip !
windanncer likes this.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 05-14-2014, 02:50 PM   #13
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 149,424.36
Y'all never powwowed til you powwow like this!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2014, 02:56 PM   #14
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Chiefin' it up!

wardancer and windanncer like this.

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 05-14-2014, 03:01 PM   #15
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post

Here on the Wind River Indian Reservation,
(Reservation being generally defined, even by Wikipedia as, "An American Indian reservation is an area of land managed by a Native American tribe under the United States Department of the Interior's Bureau of Indian Affairs.")
we are working hard to maintain the original official reservation land that has been greatly diminished in size, while local county and state officials try to diminish it even further. So forgive me if I might be a little offended by the terminology.

Oh ye of little knowledge!

Check put the 2003 Powwow video at the 0:45 mark.

You are now Shoshone Yamassee!

Don't laugh wardancer. I'm looking for the Southern Cheyenne Yamassee even as we speak!
windanncer likes this.

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 05-14-2014, 03:02 PM   #16
Dances With Fat Chicks

Talking

the real yamasee ended up joining and identifying as muskogee and seminole over 200yrs ago

the wikipedia entry on yamasee is done recently by a supporter......i hate it when someone tries changing history by MAKING IT UP

if your gonna powwow....then powwow away....more power to you....you wont be the first hobbiest powwow, nor the last

i recognized your name marquitta.....you are actually discussed quite a bit by alot of indians trying to put an end to fake tribes and heritage groups who pose as fake tribes

didnt you guys get in trouble a few years back for selling "membership enrollments" to illegal aliens?

i would not take kids to this powwow because of the "illegal child harboring" your made up "tribe" did......that would be child endangerment

sorry mods to bring up dirt......but if i didnt it would be a dis-service to anyone who might actually go
wardancer, windanncer and gilisi like this.

Last edited by milehighsalute; 05-14-2014 at 03:12 PM..
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2014, 03:05 PM   #17
Dances With Fat Chicks

im sorry mods.....it seems everytime i get behind a keyboard i open a can of worms................believe it or not i DO get alot of "likes" though lately

please go to that powwow chevy and review it.....lol even video some of it

Last edited by milehighsalute; 05-14-2014 at 03:08 PM..
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2014, 06:35 PM   #18
Pow Wow Visitor

Items PresentDolphinDevil
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 48,439.05
Quote:

please go to that powwow chevy and review it.....lol even video some of it
The Darkside!
Old 05-14-2014, 06:46 PM   #19
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Y'all never powwowed til you powwow like this!

Well , it's on the internet AND this was produced by " Real Deal Productions" so it must be true !
Joe's Dad and windanncer like this.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Last edited by wardancer; 05-14-2014 at 06:49 PM..
Old 05-14-2014, 06:48 PM   #20
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post

Don't laugh wardancer. I'm looking for the Southern Cheyenne Yamassee even as we speak!
You know I'll welcome him as a brother......and then send him to MHS to learn on the dark side of winkte hill !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Sponsored Links