Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk what is with navajo's and southern style dancing what is with navajo's and southern style dancing

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2006, 10:13 AM   #181
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
apache scout has a brilliant futureapache scout has a brilliant futureapache scout has a brilliant futureapache scout has a brilliant futureapache scout has a brilliant futureapache scout has a brilliant futureapache scout has a brilliant futureapache scout has a brilliant futureapache scout has a brilliant futureapache scout has a brilliant futureapache scout has a brilliant future
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
hello , would you know where i could get the chiricahua apache moccasins, those with the toe guard. or would you be able to tell me how to make a pattern to make my own..maybe you make them yourself.

PLEASE REPLY, THANKYOU
apache scout is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2006, 07:20 PM   #182
MushkoBinasi_12

n8iveFancii43 is infamous around these parts
alright...i just happened upon this convo on accident. i didnt read to the end because i have things that i have to get done. from what i read it was done back in 2005. but it seems like these sort of issues are still up in the air at pow-wows ya know...im adopted. im gonna be straight up honest with yall im white but im adopted into white earth,MN and BFR,WI...my dega bobby bird and family plus my auntie kathy decamp ho-C. n my papa joe bush ojibwe. i dance fancy and sometimes jingle but i dont have a jingle dress right now. but my outfits (besides the one i have right now, its a temp. im workin on my beadwork for my new fancy) are ojibwe floral and a lil bit a the ho-C. app. just because thats my background. i have had MANY people come up to me and ask me about it and how i have feathers and what not...but i can understand why they would want to know and if they ask me i just tell them. i mean yea i get a little upset sometimes because some of the natives still see me as just a little white girl...but im not and i know that. my father bob peaslee now bob StrongThunderbird...and my mom april strongthunderbird are always there for me and people just dont get how those things can effect that person. i mean if your dancin southern buckskin...you should be doing it because you want to...just like someone had said before were all the same...we may all have different ways throughout the tribes but for instance if you went to all the jingle dress dancers that werent ojibwe youd probably be taking out about 1/2 of the dancers....its a well known thing and a VERY big category. i dance at tradish and comp. powwows and all my life my dad has been tellin me and my adopted families(i have MANY! terry st.john,virgil mountain,all of buffalo horse is my family,crystal cleveland, and SOO many more) but they have always told me that i am a good enough dancer to be placing at these powwows but i dont because of the fact that the judges dont see my background and why i dance but i dont let that get me down. i dance because I LOVE IT, i can feel the heartbeat of that drum and it just makes me feel so good. and i sing too and when i do i get this feeling like...i dont even know how to explain it i guess you really cant but those of you who get it know exactly what i mean! so please know someones story before you go off and judge them on how they dance or why...

Dreamma MushkoBinasi(StrongThunderbird)
Old 12-19-2006, 08:06 PM   #183
THE ULTIMATE MULTITASKER

oOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond reputeoOoSouthernStyozoOo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 320.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache scout
hello , would you know where i could get the chiricahua apache moccasins, those with the toe guard. or would you be able to tell me how to make a pattern to make my own..maybe you make them yourself.

PLEASE REPLY, THANKYOU
Im sorry, I didnt read your responce until today. I've been wanting to learn myself but i havent. Im mean they use one hide and dont cut a seperate piece for the legging. But they aren't rare around here, alot of people make them
oOoSouthernStyozoOo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2006, 12:38 PM   #184
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Savings: 1.00
Good Words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiyospaye Yazzie
Southern Desert. Southern Style. I remember back when everyone-Natives included-wanted to be Apache. Then everNative wanted to be Navajos, sporting the Turq with the Squash Blossoms. Then everybody wanted to be a Northern Plains NDN. Seem like Southern era is here. Wonder when everybody will want to be Pueblo, oh wait, that era passed already. Oh and when did buckskin became exclusive to Southern styles (Otoe, kiowa, commanche)? What never seen a Navajo hunt and scrape deer, elk and buffalo (yes buffalo). What these animal brothers are only located in that part of America back in the day. Shesh, Hello, we have mountanis here probably more than over there and we have plains too. And I guess Natives are trying to be Spanish too, being that they all want to ride horses. By the way is the Nike Swoosh, Superman "S" a southern design? Man, Get educated read tons of books then post your thoughts.
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2006, 02:50 PM   #185
hello

Items Present
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,091.95
come on. You're indian. To be indian doesn't mean Reading books...
superndngyrl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2006, 03:04 PM   #186
is hot like frybread!!

Apachedumpling has a reputation beyond repute
Apachedumpling has a reputation beyond reputeApachedumpling has a reputation beyond reputeApachedumpling has a reputation beyond reputeApachedumpling has a reputation beyond reputeApachedumpling has a reputation beyond reputeApachedumpling has a reputation beyond reputeApachedumpling has a reputation beyond reputeApachedumpling has a reputation beyond repute
it means writing them!!! Hellooooooo "Just like the Wind" romance novel by yours truly with a native guy on the cover who suspiciously looks a lot like Fabio (I cant believe its not frybread).

"Insert words of wisdom here"
Apachedumpling is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2006, 03:04 PM   #187
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Once again another play on words.....

Although once again it directly went over your head and under your feet.....
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2006, 03:26 PM   #188
is hot like frybread!!

Apachedumpling has a reputation beyond repute
Apachedumpling has a reputation beyond reputeApachedumpling has a reputation beyond reputeApachedumpling has a reputation beyond reputeApachedumpling has a reputation beyond reputeApachedumpling has a reputation beyond reputeApachedumpling has a reputation beyond reputeApachedumpling has a reputation beyond reputeApachedumpling has a reputation beyond repute
Oh don't get all grumpy just because I decided to be silly, its the ndn thing to do, or do I have to go read a book about it.....

"Insert words of wisdom here"
Apachedumpling is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2006, 02:44 PM   #189
We'll See....

kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apachedumpling
it means writing them!!! Hellooooooo "Just like the Wind" romance novel by yours truly with a native guy on the cover who suspiciously looks a lot like Fabio (I cant believe its not frybread).
GEEZ! Let this thread die people...... ha ha

So where do I find this book. It's been a while since I read a romance novel. About 10 years I guess, since I have enough romance in real life now. lol But I would like to read yours..
kiyaanii mom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2006, 02:53 PM   #190
We'll See....

kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiyospaye Yazzie
:
Originally Posted By: Tiyospaye Yazzie
Southern Desert. Southern Style. I remember back when everyone-Natives included-wanted to be Apache. Then everNative wanted to be Navajos, sporting the Turq with the Squash Blossoms. Then everybody wanted to be a Northern Plains NDN. Seem like Southern era is here. Wonder when everybody will want to be Pueblo, oh wait, that era passed already. Oh and when did buckskin became exclusive to Southern styles (Otoe, kiowa, commanche)? What never seen a Navajo hunt and scrape deer, elk and buffalo (yes buffalo). What these animal brothers are only located in that part of America back in the day. Shesh, Hello, we have mountanis here probably more than over there and we have plains too. And I guess Natives are trying to be Spanish too, being that they all want to ride horses. By the way is the Nike Swoosh, Superman "S" a southern design? Man, Get educated read tons of books then post your thoughts.
Now we are in the era of "gangbanging"".
kiyaanii mom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2006, 03:14 AM   #191
Absolute Low Life

ajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,005.64
[QUOTE=RedGrassdancer]BUT as long as you have that tribe in your bloodine.

Example:
Tawny Hale is half Lakota and half Navajo. Dances Fancy shawl...[/
QUOTE]

Actually she is Dine and Apache...and she dances jingle. She was brought out dancing Jingle the correct way up in Ontario...when she was just a little kid, and then once again here in AZ. I remember, we (me and my brother-in-laws) sang her song for her.

She's now married to a Baker from Newtown, ND.

ajibik is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2006, 09:47 AM   #192
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THIS...

Items Treasure ChestElephantElephantTreasure Chest
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,828.87
lol MOTS you are crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky
i agree with everything cept this part...i don wanna spekem the queens eeenglase
Old 12-29-2006, 12:27 PM   #193
Dineth Hearth Throth

BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 22.00
[QUOTE=ajibik]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedGrassdancer
BUT as long as you have that tribe in your bloodine.

Example:
Tawny Hale is half Lakota and half Navajo. Dances Fancy shawl...[/
QUOTE]

Actually she is Dine and Apache...and she dances jingle. She was brought out dancing Jingle the correct way up in Ontario...when she was just a little kid, and then once again here in AZ. I remember, we (me and my brother-in-laws) sang her song for her.

She's now married to a Baker from Newtown, ND.
You have two different people mixed up here. Tahnee Williams is the one that is Half Navajo/Apache - she dances Jingle and is married to Darnell.

Tawny Hale is the fancy shawl dancer - I believe she is dating a singer from Southern Boyz.
BurBz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2006, 04:45 PM   #194
Senior Dancer

Tiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond repute
Tiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,154.33
What are they putting in our gov't cheese to make us think all 'somehow', lol. Let me go search for that book, shaaaaaaaa-, lol.
Welp, got to pack my gear and head out to the powwow, have a great weekend everyone, and let us stay away from the gov't cheese for a bit. Take Care everyone & God Bless
Tiyospaye Yazzie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2006, 03:50 AM   #195
Absolute Low Life

ajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond reputeajibik has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,005.64
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurBz
You have two different people mixed up here. Tahnee Williams is the one that is Half Navajo/Apache - she dances Jingle and is married to Darnell.

Tawny Hale is the fancy shawl dancer - I believe she is dating a singer from Southern Boyz.
Yes, you are correct. Next time I should read for content.

ajibik is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2007, 10:53 AM   #196
Dineth Hearth Throth

BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 22.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajibik
Yes, you are correct. Next time I should read for content.
Uhh i was just trynna correct you dude.... Tahnee B. is my lil sister! :)
BurBz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2007, 02:31 PM   #197
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
y know befor i really knew much about north and south tribes Navajo and chomchee were the tribes i indified with

Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 02-03-2007 at 02:34 PM..
2lineCarrandMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2007, 01:00 PM   #198
Pow Wow Visitor

apache scout has a brilliant futureapache scout has a brilliant futureapache scout has a brilliant futureapache scout has a brilliant futureapache scout has a brilliant futureapache scout has a brilliant futureapache scout has a brilliant futureapache scout has a brilliant futureapache scout has a brilliant futureapache scout has a brilliant futureapache scout has a brilliant future
Smile hello my friend . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOoSouthernStyozoOo View Post
Im sorry, I didnt read your responce until today. I've been wanting to learn myself but i havent. Im mean they use one hide and dont cut a seperate piece for the legging. But they aren't rare around here, alot of people make them
hello there southern style . long time no see . . . how are you these days , and how is the dancing going. i wish i could see you dance. ihave seen the gahe dancers dance on some videos on the net. the pictures arent brilliant ' but it is the next best thing for me. would really make my day to see them in the flesh { live } that would be fantastic. did you get the beadwork o your dress finished ? . . im sure you have done a beautifull job on it. what kind of dances do you do. i dont really understand all the different dance style terms , but have seen some grass dancers on tv here in the uk. i loved it . but it was quite funny ' really. the ITV { tv station here in the uk } hadnt given them much room at all to dance , and one poor dancer almost fell over . they were too cramped in to a very small circular space in the studio and were trying to dance their best. the lady was doing ladies fancy ' i think she called it. she was a lovely dancer too. you could see the butterfly / bird movements in her steps. then she joined the men doing the grass dance. so is buckskin your favourite style ? . . ive just bought a hide ' and want to try making the apache mocs , but am still working on the pattern at the moment. i cant seem to get the
part at the heel right. i dont really know how much leather to leave either side on the wings of the pattern with the foot piece at the front. i think i will need to get some latigo for the soles , and some groove cutting tools , to be sure. just in case i have already measured the paper pattern correct for the wings either side of the leg.
well anyway southern style ' i will close for now. but i really would love tohear from you again. please dont worry , and take really good care of yourself .
apache scout is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2012, 11:08 PM   #199
Tiny Tot Dancer

Heinz 57 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 655.41
Talking

[quote=
Heinz 57 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2012, 09:25 PM   #200
><><><><><><><><

Items Sword
leemillard has a reputation beyond reputeleemillard has a reputation beyond reputeleemillard has a reputation beyond reputeleemillard has a reputation beyond repute
leemillard has a reputation beyond reputeleemillard has a reputation beyond reputeleemillard has a reputation beyond reputeleemillard has a reputation beyond reputeleemillard has a reputation beyond reputeleemillard has a reputation beyond reputeleemillard has a reputation beyond reputeleemillard has a reputation beyond reputeleemillard has a reputation beyond reputeleemillard has a reputation beyond reputeleemillard has a reputation beyond reputeleemillard has a reputation beyond reputeleemillard has a reputation beyond reputeleemillard has a reputation beyond reputeleemillard has a reputation beyond reputeleemillard has a reputation beyond reputeleemillard has a reputation beyond reputeleemillard has a reputation beyond reputeleemillard has a reputation beyond reputeleemillard has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,639.36
idk but another great question would b , what is with southern people and dancing northern tradish ...ugh!!!!!!!! can/t tell where noone is from if they dont start actin like theyre from there haha