Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree30Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk What's one thing that gets on your nerves when you're at a powwow? What's one thing that gets on your nerves when you're at a powwow?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 05:13 PM   #201
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,980.51
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzzeQ4 View Post
True true but if someone feels the need to bring such items to a place where substances are not welcome then perhaps there is a problem.
Universally, there is almost always a sign proclaiming, "No drugs or alcohol," but we are the first to apologize for Grandpa when he has to have his medicine: served in a 40 oz bottle.

So, yes, I see you're point: but we're hypocrites.
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2009, 05:47 PM   #202
Senior Dancer

SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 120.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Universally, there is almost always a sign proclaiming, "No drugs or alcohol," but we are the first to apologize for Grandpa when he has to have his medicine: served in a 40 oz bottle.

So, yes, I see you're point: but we're hypocrites.
Oh Zeke I call it like it is, no matter who I tick off, the stranger, grandpa, or mama's favorite son (actually this is the one I call out regularly in the family, cause if we don't admit there is a problem how will he? And I do tick off his mommy when I say somethin)
SuzzeQ4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2009, 07:21 AM   #203
The bear is out!

Items DevilTree
Tibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond repute
Tibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,915.95
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishSteel View Post
Is it OK usually for whites to ask to volunteer? I never even thought that might be an option -- I'd really like to..
Wow, grab a phone get in touch with the people that run it and get on their list! I did that for years, as a vendor I still devote many hours each year to just that volunteer.

As per "I-a-told-you-all-crapolla" did somebody really ever talk to you as a child the way you are now dumping on everyone. ??????????? If I were your parent, aka fadder Iatoldyouso I could only say, change your knickers they are way toooo tight and are cutting the circulation off from your brain! Hokahey!

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.
Tibiki Kinew is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2009, 07:25 AM   #204
The bear is out!

Items DevilTree
Tibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond repute
Tibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

All this talk of lists reminds me of the british Woman who adopted me...aperently they forgot to remove the stick from up her azz when she immigated here...wonder how someone else got their stick?
They are born with them, the higher the angle of the nose the purer the stick! The lower the class, the scrubbier it gets! The ones from the high class look down at the workers and see that they suffer for being born with just weeds up theirs!!!
Way to go Suzzzzzzze!!!

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:27 AM   #205
The bear is out!

Items DevilTree
Quote:
Oh Zeke I call it like it is, no matter who I tick off, the stranger, grandpa, or mama's favorite son (actually this is the one I call out regularly in the family, cause if we don't admit there is a problem how will he? And I do tick off his mommy when I say somethin)
Here I agree with both of you!
I only have one question, if grandpa is nursing his meds, where the heck is his Mother???? So Suzze go tick off his mum!!! That would be so cool!!! LOL

Old 03-13-2009, 02:52 PM   #206
Tiny Tot Dancer

blueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Pet peeve

ONE of my pet peeves is when I am sitting near a drum, watching the contest and it is that particular drum's turn to sing. I have to sit and look at a whole lot of rear ends (most not so pretty, some approx 10 axe handles wide, some with nasty wedgies, and some looking like they have on the same pants they initially come to the pow wow with). So next time time you come and stand in front of me at a pow wow, think of how your backside looks from the back. There are people back there that have some doozies of comments that I have heard. Not to mention how disrespectful it is.
blueskysmom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2009, 03:32 PM   #207
pow wow mom

shadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 738.95
a

Last edited by shadowoman; 03-13-2009 at 07:53 PM..
shadowoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2009, 07:17 PM   #208
gtbdave

gtbdave has a reputation beyond reputegtbdave has a reputation beyond repute
gtbdave has a reputation beyond reputegtbdave has a reputation beyond reputegtbdave has a reputation beyond reputegtbdave has a reputation beyond reputegtbdave has a reputation beyond reputegtbdave has a reputation beyond reputegtbdave has a reputation beyond reputegtbdave has a reputation beyond reputegtbdave has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 185.78
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskysmom View Post
ONE of my pet peeves is when I am sitting near a drum, watching the contest and it is that particular drum's turn to sing. I have to sit and look at a whole lot of rear ends (most not so pretty, some approx 10 axe handles wide, some with nasty wedgies, and some looking like they have on the same pants they initially come to the pow wow with). So next time time you come and stand in front of me at a pow wow, think of how your backside looks from the back. There are people back there that have some doozies of comments that I have heard. Not to mention how disrespectful it is.
Now that's just plain disrespectful, shun-worthy. How do you know that that cleavage might belong to some elder, or some veteran who survived the rifle range? You should at least remain standing while viewing such a thing, maybe even render a little salute, possibly even genuflect as you pass by. Maybe it's a way that they reserve their chairs, I know I wouldn't want to sit there, after someone had that much showing.
gtbdave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2009, 08:25 PM   #209
Powwow Sound 4 U

TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 603.09
Quote:
Why don't you just say what you mean? I guess you just don't like the look of fat people.

If you don't want people to get between you and what you are looking at, Don't leave a hole where a person can get in. If you're complaining about those people being "fat", you left a big hole and it's your own fault!

Many Native Americans do have a huge problem with weight control. We fight the weight every day. Maybe you should do a little research before you talk axe handles wide!

Read the first line of my signature.

Have a nice day!

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []

Last edited by TKMJ Productions; 03-13-2009 at 08:27 PM..
TKMJ Productions is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2009, 12:17 AM   #210
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 93,168.19
Quote:
...and some looking like they have on the same pants they initially come to the pow wow with)...
You could not possibly be referring to denim jeans, cause I'll wear a pair of those till thier about ready to dessentigrate, especially when it comes to Powwows that I'm working cause I'll end up getting some dirt, grease, boiling liquid from food in the kitchen, etc... The same goes for when I'm doing any production or electrical work. Theres always something that wants to stain your clothes, and jeans, at least in my experience, wash clean everytime no matter what gets on them. General rule of thumb when it comes to pants, "If they ain't dirty then they'll be just as good tomorrow"
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2009, 09:21 AM   #211
pow wow mom

shadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
You could not possibly be referring to denim jeans, cause I'll wear a pair of those till thier about ready to dessentigrate, especially when it comes to Powwows that I'm working cause I'll end up getting some dirt, grease, boiling liquid from food in the kitchen, etc... The same goes for when I'm doing any production or electrical work. Theres always something that wants to stain your clothes, and jeans, at least in my experience, wash clean everytime no matter what gets on them. General rule of thumb when it comes to pants, "If they ain't dirty then they'll be just as good tomorrow"
spoken like a true country boy!!!!!aye my husband wore his jeans till they turned to dust

Last edited by shadowoman; 03-16-2009 at 07:37 AM..
Old 03-16-2009, 12:16 AM   #212
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 93,168.19
LAWL, I'm no country boy, I've live in a medium sized city, comming from Philly, thankfully I'm out of there
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2009, 07:14 PM   #213
GOOD TIL THA LAST DROP

Southern Comfort has a reputation beyond repute
Southern Comfort has a reputation beyond reputeSouthern Comfort has a reputation beyond reputeSouthern Comfort has a reputation beyond reputeSouthern Comfort has a reputation beyond reputeSouthern Comfort has a reputation beyond reputeSouthern Comfort has a reputation beyond reputeSouthern Comfort has a reputation beyond reputeSouthern Comfort has a reputation beyond reputeSouthern Comfort has a reputation beyond reputeSouthern Comfort has a reputation beyond reputeSouthern Comfort has a reputation beyond reputeSouthern Comfort has a reputation beyond reputeSouthern Comfort has a reputation beyond reputeSouthern Comfort has a reputation beyond reputeSouthern Comfort has a reputation beyond reputeSouthern Comfort has a reputation beyond reputeSouthern Comfort has a reputation beyond reputeSouthern Comfort has a reputation beyond reputeSouthern Comfort has a reputation beyond repute
Ok so idk if any1 else had ever had a problem wit this but i cant stand it when i will really be jammin out singin and what not and there is usually always some girl that comes um and starts blastin...
And usually she doesnt know the song all that great or she sounds horrible...lol
i feel embarrassed for her but i also am mad cuz i cant tune her out lol so i just move...if i can...

Has any other ladies ever had this problem before????

***NO MATTER HOW I TRY I CANT SEEM TO GET U OUTTA MY MIND BCUZ U ARE SO FINE AND I CARE FOR U I HOPE U CARE FOR ME TO NO DOUBT ABOUT IT I DONT WANNA BE A PLAYA NO MORE***

LULULULU
Southern Comfort is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2009, 02:19 PM   #214
Tiny Tot Dancer

blueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond reputeblueskysmom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKMJ Productions View Post
Why don't you just say what you mean? I guess you just don't like the look of fat people.

If you don't want people to get between you and what you are looking at, Don't leave a hole where a person can get in. If you're complaining about those people being "fat", you left a big hole and it's your own fault!

Many Native Americans do have a huge problem with weight control. We fight the weight every day. Maybe you should do a little research before you talk axe handles wide!

Read the first line of my signature.

Have a nice day!

Nothing against fatness; they are only one of many that get in my way. I want to clarify who I was referring to when I stated that I was forced to look at behinds. They are all the people that gather round a drum when they are singing. Half of those those people aren't even recording, they just stand around and block other people's view of the dancers. A good AD will allow only recorders around the drum or tell the to sit down if they are recording. They need to think about those that are sitting behind especially elders, handicapped, etc. Sorry if I ruffled some feathers; that wasn't my intention, just responding to the thread. And what's this comment about "cleavage"? I don't remember mentioning cleavage. Wah!!!!
blueskysmom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2009, 02:49 PM   #215
Powwow Sound 4 U

TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 603.09
Quote:
Nothing against fatness; they are only one of many that get in my way. I want to clarify who I was referring to when I stated that I was forced to look at behinds. They are all the people that gather round a drum when they are singing. Half of those those people aren't even recording, they just stand around and block other people's view of the dancers. A good AD will allow only recorders around the drum or tell the to sit down if they are recording. They need to think about those that are sitting behind especially elders, handicapped, etc. Sorry if I ruffled some feathers; that wasn't my intention, just responding to the thread. And what's this comment about "cleavage"? I don't remember mentioning cleavage. Wah!!!!
Well OK. Now about this "cleavage stuff". It's not in my post so you will need to take that up with the person who stated it. That's a woman thing. Leave my lack of boobs out of it!

Another thing: Powwow is just a festival no different then any other public gathering. If some woman wants to show a bit of her "womanhood", that's her business. Boob shots can be found at all types of events such as sports, concerts, carnavals, fairs, etc. You name it, boobs will be there. Why are you looking anyway? Her boobs are none of your business!

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []

Last edited by TKMJ Productions; 03-19-2009 at 02:58 PM..
TKMJ Productions is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2009, 05:08 PM   #216
whip cream is better

kneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond repute
kneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 80.00
BOOBS!?! Did someone say BOOBS!!
Old 03-19-2009, 05:24 PM   #217
AKA...Falling Leaves

steelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond repute
steelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm on the committee for several different powwows, and we love all volunteers... We don't care of you are white, green, yellow, or have stripes and polka dots... Anything that someone wants to help with we are glad to get....Even if it is sitting at the gate and handing out flyers or keeping the water coolers filled for the dancers.... The more the better...

Toolbox??? Do Dancing Crow and I know you??? LOL.. funny they haved called Crow by the name Toolbox for over 25 years and he is from Philly... we got to get the two of you together... when he saw the name he busted out laughing at the fact that there are two of him... a totally scary thought.. the world is not ready for 2 toolboxes....

unruley children are still the one thing that just makes me pissy fast, and the ones that parents have no idea where they are... don't let your kids run wild. You never know who is in the public. We found out last year that a convicted child molester had been hanging around a few powwows in our area...That scared me to death... Folks need to know where their kids are and who they are with... Is that picture that you lave wandered off from your kids to take really worth what might happen to them??? Just because they are bored and annoying you doesn't mean to let them out of your sight... How many times do you hear a MC saying we have a lost child??

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds
steelemagnolia63 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2009, 05:39 PM   #218
Senior Dancer

SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
what fat NDN's? I thought they all had the warrior build.
'sides I rarely complain about a good azz view.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:48 PM   #219
pow wow mom

Quote:
what fat NDN's? I thought they all had the warrior build.
'sides I rarely complain about a good azz view.
that's what i go for a good lokin' man in jeans aye

did I say ttat????:
Old 03-19-2009, 08:14 PM   #220
Senior Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowoman View Post
that's what i go for a good lokin' man in jeans aye

did I say ttat????:
No better lookin group of men around
Sponsored Links