Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree30Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk What's one thing that gets on your nerves when you're at a powwow? What's one thing that gets on your nerves when you're at a powwow?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 11:10 AM   #81
Mens Traditional Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Neechiboy has much to be proud ofNeechiboy has much to be proud ofNeechiboy has much to be proud ofNeechiboy has much to be proud ofNeechiboy has much to be proud ofNeechiboy has much to be proud ofNeechiboy has much to be proud ofNeechiboy has much to be proud of
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
there was this one time i was dancing at a pow wow and i went to go get a drink for an elder that was at the pow wow. we were outta town somewhere and i was going back to hand the elder her drink. this tour bus of people from i think it was veitnam pulled up they got out and next thing i knew there was all these flashes going off and by the time i could see i spilt the drink all over myself and they were of taking pictures of another dancer. yeah dont like camera flashes. other than that the thing i hate most is finding out you forgot something from your outfit at home.
by the way how do i change that pow wow visitor i wanna put mens traditional dancer o.0

Last edited by Neechiboy; 02-25-2009 at 11:32 AM.. Reason: jus asking a question
Neechiboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2009, 11:33 AM   #82
Thinkin' Fancy thoughts

beeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond repute
beeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond reputebeeleaf has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
To bad the head dancer is not required to be a barber or hair stylist by trade. He could have offered a French style haircut. Very stylish in years eariler!

Know what I mean??????
Oui oui.
beeleaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2009, 11:37 AM   #83
is waiting ....

chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 374.00
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugidali View Post
We go back to our seats and someone else is sitting there.
I mean really relaxing! "I'm like, who are you and why are you sitting in our chairs?!!!!!!! Feet propped up on our icechest!

oh gawd ... i hate that ...

another thing i hate at pow wows is ... ok you get there EARLY before grand entry and set up your lawn chairs in along the line of other lawn chairs. you go get ready and come watch ... and lo n behold jus as GE is starting or over ... ppl start showing up and put their chairs in FRONT of you!!! or have already set their chairs up in front of you ...

i always tell em ... "i didn't get here before you to sit behind you" ... so along they go tryna sit in front of other ppl and sayin "there's no where else to put their chairs" and gettin evil looks LOL. and then go set up in front of ppl who aren't currently at their lawn chairs. i've gone so far as to move their chairs ... cuz they usually set em up and leave ... and when they come back i tell em "um no i didn't see any chairs when i got here" LOL

buh!! and 95% percent of the time ... they aren't even dancers LOL
Old 02-25-2009, 11:50 AM   #84
Jingling mommy....

cherokeemom06 has a reputation beyond reputecherokeemom06 has a reputation beyond reputecherokeemom06 has a reputation beyond reputecherokeemom06 has a reputation beyond reputecherokeemom06 has a reputation beyond reputecherokeemom06 has a reputation beyond reputecherokeemom06 has a reputation beyond reputecherokeemom06 has a reputation beyond reputecherokeemom06 has a reputation beyond reputecherokeemom06 has a reputation beyond reputecherokeemom06 has a reputation beyond reputecherokeemom06 has a reputation beyond reputecherokeemom06 has a reputation beyond reputecherokeemom06 has a reputation beyond reputecherokeemom06 has a reputation beyond reputecherokeemom06 has a reputation beyond reputecherokeemom06 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 451.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by chazziff View Post
oh gawd ... i hate that ...

another thing i hate at pow wows is ... ok you get there EARLY before grand entry and set up your lawn chairs in along the line of other lawn chairs. you go get ready and come watch ... and lo n behold jus as GE is starting or over ... ppl start showing up and put their chairs in FRONT of you!!! or have already set their chairs up in front of you ...

i always tell em ... "i didn't get here before you to sit behind you" ... so along they go tryna sit in front of other ppl and sayin "there's no where else to put their chairs" and gettin evil looks LOL. and then go set up in front of ppl who aren't currently at their lawn chairs. i've gone so far as to move their chairs ... cuz they usually set em up and leave ... and when they come back i tell em "um no i didn't see any chairs when i got here" LOL

buh!! and 95% percent of the time ... they aren't even dancers LOL
What about the people who see your chairs set up and set their chairs so close to the back of yours that it is IMPOSSIBLE to get to your chair?! This past weekend I put my nice camp chair up and when I came back to it, I couldn't even get to it because someone had set up a bustle on a tripod on one end of it and the other three sides were completely blocked, including someone sitting so close that my chair was touching the back of the chair in front of it. Honestly...I can't climb over chairs in my jingle dress. Just not exactly graceful! I spent the whole weekend in a cold metal folding chair because the person sitting in the chair behind mind never moved once!
cherokeemom06 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2009, 01:48 PM   #85
Powwow Sound 4 U

TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 603.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neechiboy View Post
other than that the thing i hate most is finding out you forgot something from your outfit at home.
Can't blame that on the powwow. I put my stuff all in one place in cases ready to go and use a checklist. Works every time!

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []
TKMJ Productions is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2009, 02:15 PM   #86
whip cream is better

kneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond repute
kneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 80.00
Potato guns, these need to go.

Backup singers trying to one up each other and making the song sound funky...in a bad way.

Pow-wows with a bad P.A.. Why is this a detail that a lot of pow-wows over look?

Dancers who dance in with the kids half dressed in grand entry at every pow-wow.

Dancers who think they should have won first at every pow-wow and complain about it.

Pow-wows that go into the wee hours of Monday morning.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:40 PM   #87
Tiny Tot Dancer

homi has a reputation beyond reputehomi has a reputation beyond reputehomi has a reputation beyond reputehomi has a reputation beyond reputehomi has a reputation beyond reputehomi has a reputation beyond reputehomi has a reputation beyond reputehomi has a reputation beyond reputehomi has a reputation beyond reputehomi has a reputation beyond reputehomi has a reputation beyond reputehomi has a reputation beyond reputehomi has a reputation beyond reputehomi has a reputation beyond reputehomi has a reputation beyond reputehomi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 590.93
bad sound for sure...This past wkd it was like charlie brown's teacher announcing.
homi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2009, 03:42 PM   #88
is waiting ....

chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 374.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by kneegrow_native View Post
Backup singers trying to one up each other and making the song sound funky...in a bad way.

Pow-wows that go into the wee hours of Monday morning.
i soo agree with you on these ones ...

like ok ... screamin at the top of your lungs like your a cat with its tail stuck in a door doesn't sound good ... and two of them trying to be louder than the other one ... isn't any better

yea ... i think its all up to the arena director on this one ... they keep the show rolling. good ones know when to take the reins and keep the programming running.

and families ... if you are gonna hold a special keep it short and sweet ... the ppl who traveled a distance to get there would like to get home safely and in a timely manner. having a six round three song each round elimination special contest is hard on the dancers and boring to watch ... two songs ... ample time to pick your winners.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:04 PM   #89
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by homi View Post
bad sound for sure...This past wkd it was like charlie brown's teacher announcing.
If you're talking MSU, then yes for sure! Couldn't understand a single thing the m/c said, even from 10 feet away or less!
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2009, 04:12 PM   #90
Powwow Sound 4 U

TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Potato guns, these need to go.

Pow-wows with a bad P.A.. Why is this a detail that a lot of pow-wows over look?

I kinda like the tater guns for a bit of fun after the circle is closed. We shoot kids bows with flaiming arrows at night so we can keep the tater guns i guess.

Now that good sound system is a must. I don't know why people think they can handle that part with a wimpy sound system and someone who isn't savvy in good sound operations. That is the reason why I started doing powwow sound. I wanted to bring the same quality for our drums that rock and country bands demand at concerts. Top quality stuff with the people who know what they are doing behind the sound boards. Do our drums and dancers deserve less?

Another problem I have is powwow comittees choke when I give them a price for a powwow sound system. I usually charge my gas costs and $250 to $300 a day for powwow sound depending on what your dance circle needs. When you look at what I do for that money and where some of it goes, you would wonder why I charge so little.

If you ever go to a powwwow where I am doing sound, you will see and hear that our drums and dancers get the best there is! Just ask anybody who has been to one!

There is absolutly no reason to skimp on a sound system.

Old 02-25-2009, 04:23 PM   #91
whip cream is better

kneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond repute
kneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 80.00
I like that sound that is provided at Julyamsh every year. That is a good setup. No wireless mics, the drums all have their own condenser mics over head and every drum is loud, and the MC is always booming.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:25 PM   #92
Powwow Sound 4 U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe G View Post
If you're talking MSU, then yes for sure! Couldn't understand a single thing the m/c said, even from 10 feet away or less!
That's funny because MSU was one of the places that cried foul over my prices some years back. Now you yourself have been at a powwow where I do sound so you know the quality.

That reminds me. You are going to Tecumsch this year, right?
Remember we gotta get together there.

Old 02-25-2009, 05:00 PM   #93
pow wow mom

shadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 738.95
Tk i think its funny that msu would yell about how little you charge when they --msu paid $1000 for a rock concert sound system son knew group they paid way tooo much you charge very little for great sound -shadow
shadowoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2009, 05:11 PM   #94
Senior Dancer

SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 120.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeemom06 View Post
What about the people who see your chairs set up and set their chairs so close to the back of yours that it is IMPOSSIBLE to get to your chair?! This past weekend I put my nice camp chair up and when I came back to it, I couldn't even get to it because someone had set up a bustle on a tripod on one end of it and the other three sides were completely blocked, including someone sitting so close that my chair was touching the back of the chair in front of it. Honestly...I can't climb over chairs in my jingle dress. Just not exactly graceful! I spent the whole weekend in a cold metal folding chair because the person sitting in the chair behind mind never moved once!
I first suggest that they give wide space...cause I got 5 kids, one is OCD and picks at stuff and they all love ketchup...they always move...I never let my kids have ketchup in regalia though.
SuzzeQ4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2009, 05:14 PM   #95
~lethargic state of mind~

Items Elephant
Mud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond repute
Mud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond repute
Location: in the lil box beating the crap out of the other stick figure
Credits: 3,447.42
what gets on my nerve: the $6 indian taco that looks more like a $3 taco

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...
Mud_Woman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2009, 05:17 PM   #96
pow wow mom

shadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond reputeshadowoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 738.95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud_Woman View Post
what gets on my nerve: the $6 indian taco that looks more like a $3 taco
AND YOU PAID THAT MUCH
shadowoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2009, 05:17 PM   #97
Senior Dancer

SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 120.00
Quote:
Dancers who dance in with the kids half dressed in grand entry at every pow-wow.
Yep...get a proper regalia & learn what ya need to know if you really want your kids to learn. If you just think they look cute sign them up for ballet instead....on that note I also dislike parents trying to shove their tot into the circle while they go sit their fat azz in a chair. If your don't want to be in there why are you pushing youe kid in. (see above comments)
SuzzeQ4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2009, 05:29 PM   #98
Powwow Sound 4 U

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowoman View Post
Tk i think its funny that msu would yell about how little you charge when they --msu paid $1000 for a rock concert sound system son knew group they paid way tooo much you charge very little for great sound -shadow
$1000 for a concert sound system is cheap. When you figure you need at least 4 sound people to run a quality show. For a four hour show, It usually takes four to eight hours to do a quality sound setup. Then you have to take at least two to four hours to pack the system up. That's a 14 to 16 hour day for four hours of enterainment. I didn't mention the driving and the trucking cost yet. LOL!!!!!

They got away cheap!

When I do powwow sound, my price is a absolute rock bottom price. If I need to bring in another sound tech, I usually don't pay myself. That is how much I care about our people having the best sound at the lowest prices.

Last edited by TKMJ Productions; 02-25-2009 at 05:33 PM..
Old 02-25-2009, 05:37 PM   #99
~lethargic state of mind~

Items Elephant
Mud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond repute
Mud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond repute
Location: in the lil box beating the crap out of the other stick figure
Credits: 3,447.42
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowoman View Post
AND YOU PAID THAT MUCH
yup . . sometimes that is the only food stand selling indian taco's . . . and i'd be cravin one so bad . . . pretty sad

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...
Mud_Woman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2009, 08:13 PM   #100
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKMJ Productions View Post
That's funny because MSU was one of the places that cried foul over my prices some years back. Now you yourself have been at a powwow where I do sound so you know the quality.

That reminds me. You are going to Tecumseh this year, right?
Remember we gotta get together there.
For sure! I was talking about it with some of the N.A.I.A folks this past weekend. Will be there for sure. May even spring for a drink!
Joe
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links