Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Ancestry and Genealogy A different bloody view on blood A different bloody view on blood

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-2013, 04:50 AM   #1

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 14,407.41
Savings: 0.00
Better no

Last edited by Spiritflight; 01-25-2013 at 11:04 AM.. Reason: thread caused too much upsets
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2013, 01:12 PM   #2
Senior Dancer

Items DollCatTreasure ChestDevil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 20,802.32
I can't even begin to comment on this fully, but first off, the wikipedia article you quote has some kind of sketchy sources for its charts, and the chart you are getting your info from is being factually disputed. It is from a private kind of hokey looking website called Bloodbook, that is a private company, not a major university. I could find no info on their sample sizes for the groups they "tested" and the chart actually contains a "Blackfoot" group and then a Native American group that everyone is supposed to fit in, then "Eskimo" and there were other groupings that would probably overlap in most Native American people ancestry if you go far back enough, peoples that may have been joined at some point.

I could find little info on this subject but did find info on the origin of the O bloodtype. The O bloodtype is defined by its lack of sugars, specifically sugar A and sugar B or both in the case of people with AB blood. So A is O with the A sugar.

Its funny but some theories emerging in the scientific communities are that the O blood type emerged as a strain of blood type that is resistent to malaria and as a result of malaria. So basically it might only mean that your ancestors way back were exposed to malaria.

Quote:
Scientists now think malaria may have played a role in the evolution of Type-O blood. Dr. Christine Cserti-Gazdewich, a hematologist at the University of Toronto, considers an emerging theory of universal blood.
The Crazy Evolution of a Universal Blood Type NPR Radio. January 29, 2008 7:00 AM. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=18504473

The above scientist states that we all started as type As, the most "ancient" and "wild type" of blood.

Quote:
So about five million years ago, this mutation pops up called group O. And around that time, and subsequently, group B developed. Group O is actually a non-expression mutation. So A, B and O relate to what kinds of sugars you decorate your cells and secrete into your plasma and other secretions. You're A sugar is something with a messy name called GalNAc of N-acetylgalactosamine. B is galactose. And it turns out that group O is actually a non-sugar or sugar-free status cell.
And as for "the blood type of Gods" blood type study is pretty much centered around links to gorillas and chimpanzees for scientific reasons. http://facstaff.uwa.edu/jmccall/evol..._the_human.htm

I'm not proposing anything here, just saying what is out there going on in "scholarly" study. Blood type is part of the scientific realm, if you were talking about auras, that would be different and I'm not proposing anything there either.

It seems people can change blood type to O.
Quote:
Almost always, an individual has the same blood group for life, but very rarely an individual's blood type changes through addition or suppression of an antigen in infection, malignancy, or autoimmune disease.[5][6][7][8] Another more common cause in blood type change is a bone marrow transplant. Bone-marrow transplants are performed for many leukemias and lymphomas, among other diseases. If a person receives bone marrow from someone who is a different ABO type (e.g., a type A patient receives a type O bone marrow), the patient's blood type will eventually convert to the donor's type.

Some blood types are associated with inheritance of other diseases; for example, the Kell antigen is sometimes associated with McLeod syndrome.[9] Certain blood types may affect susceptibility to infections, an example being the resistance to specific malaria species seen in individuals lacking the Duffy antigen.[10] The Duffy antigen, presumably as a result of natural selection, is less common in ethnic groups from areas with a high incidence of malaria.[11]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type

The idea of race and skin color or blood type as racial identifiers isn't so good an idea as these things vary and don't reflect a person's true identity. to suggest some people are more "godly" or "divine" because of their bloodtype is very frightening to me, reminding me of the Nazis. The chimp gorrilla thing is equally frightening to me . But I hope you find the first article and info interesting, malaria is a warm climate disease. This might impact that whole Bering Strait theory as well.
muskrat_skull is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2013, 02:34 PM   #3

Relax!
Old 01-17-2013, 06:49 AM   #4
Tiny Tot Dancer

reocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,708.58
I agree with muskrat_skull...

Quote:
Originally Posted by muskrat_skull View Post
The idea of race and skin color or blood type as racial identifiers isn't so good an idea as these things vary and don't reflect a person's true identity. to suggest some people are more "godly" or "divine" because of their bloodtype is very frightening to me, reminding me of the Nazis. The chimp gorrilla thing is equally frightening to me . But I hope you find the first article and info interesting, malaria is a warm climate disease. This might impact that whole Bering Strait theory as well.
Difference is I am not frightened, but the misinformation being spread in favor of the white race is ridiculous and offensive. When will people realize that the white ppl's complex is costing us all from knowing each other and ourselves. Over the last 1800 years, Asia ruled for 1500 of it and in the last 300 years the white man's goal has been to subjugate the indigenous all over the world; sending missionaries, business, then military. All the while burning their history, and killing is their method. Does that sound "godly"/"divine"?

Their God, Jesus, was nothing but a Buddhist monk, a man. Even gunpowder was from China - the source of their power. The Bible itself is proven to not be divine but manipulated, evidenced through over 40 versions, not translations, but versions. Do you think God made 40 mistakes on one book, adding and taking out, couldn't make up his mind? Egyptians and Sumerians were also of Native/Asian blood but I doubt you will find anything in English that will testify to this. We are being cutoff from our 1000's upon 1000's of yrs history, and the white man tells you something and you believe it. Don't you know what the white man did to you? Do you think they tried anything less elsewhere? Where is your sense of Truth? Open your mind, learn about other cultures, read about the ancients, and you will find the white man is insignificant in the rising of civilization. The clothing they wear is from Asia, the religions they worship are from Asia, their science is from Asia, etc... When will ppl realize the white man just had the gun to kill ppl with, and I shouldn't forget disease on them that killed ppl. Now, there are good and bad ppl everywhere but quit trying to justify death and destruction as something more than having greater gun power. I mean, what sounds more "divine/godly"?...Warring for hundreds of years to gain their world power, or gaining world power in just over a decade without war. Now I don't think Chinese ppl think they are divine, since they are communist, and I certainly don't think white ppl display anything divine/godly to this day and that includes their fake religion, Christianity. Look up Amhed Deedat on youtube, and he'll show you about the god these so-called blood of the gods worship. Actually, alot of ppl say the royals worship the devil in fact. But whatever they worship you won't find anything about the white race that is divine/godly. In fact, they are not included or insignificant in all of the religions of the world. Everything from them is borrowed, even the land; hence their complex. What you call the blood of the royal families, we call INCEST.

Its good to see ppl like muskrat_skull display the sense of Truth. BTW, if you haven't noticed the writing is on the wall, the 300 years of the white man are coming to an end. The white man's only choice to cling to power is to commit WWIII, showing their evil face once again as some ppl have seemed to forget what they have done in the past and seem used to what they are doing in the present.

When faced with Truth, they first ignore you, then laugh at you, then fight you, then you are victorious.-- Mohatma Gandhi

Don't relax, but be a Truth-seeker and fight. Victory will come sooner. Its good to see we still have ppl like muscrat_skull continue the tradition of Truth-seeker.

Victory to you brothers and sisters. Native/Asian bloodline and unity is the path to a new world harmony!

BTW, I am blood type O, not sure about being positive or negative however.
reocurringdream is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2013, 07:11 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by reocurringdream View Post

Difference is I am not frightened, but the misinformation being spread in favor of the white race is ridiculous and offensive. When will people realize that the white ppl's complex is costing us all from knowing each other and ourselves. Over the last 1800 years, Asia ruled for 1500 of it and in the last 300 years the white man's goal has been to subjugate the indigenous all over the world; sending missionaries, business, then military. All the while burning their history, and killing is their method. Does that sound "godly"/"divine"?

Their God, Jesus, was nothing but a Buddhist monk, a man. Even gunpowder was from China - the source of their power. The Bible itself is proven to not be divine but manipulated, evidenced through over 40 versions, not translations, but versions. Do you think God made 40 mistakes on one book, adding and taking out, couldn't make up his mind? Egyptians and Sumerians were also of Native/Asian blood but I doubt you will find anything in English that will testify to this. We are being cutoff from our 1000's upon 1000's of yrs history, and the white man tells you something and you believe it. Don't you know what the white man did to you? Do you think they tried anything less elsewhere? Where is your sense of Truth? Open your mind, learn about other cultures, read about the ancients, and you will find the white man is insignificant in the rising of civilization. The clothing they wear is from Asia, the religions they worship are from Asia, their science is from Asia, etc... When will ppl realize the white man just had the gun to kill ppl with, and I shouldn't forget disease on them that killed ppl. Now, there are good and bad ppl everywhere but quit trying to justify death and destruction as something more than having greater gun power. I mean, what sounds more "divine/godly"?...Warring for hundreds of years to gain their world power, or gaining world power in just over a decade without war. Now I don't think Chinese ppl think they are divine, since they are communist, and I certainly don't think white ppl display anything divine/godly to this day and that includes their fake religion, Christianity. Look up Amhed Deedat on youtube, and he'll show you about the god these so-called blood of the gods worship. Actually, alot of ppl say the royals worship the devil in fact. But whatever they worship you won't find anything about the white race that is divine/godly. In fact, they are not included or insignificant in all of the religions of the world. Everything from them is borrowed, even the land; hence their complex. What you call the blood of the royal families, we call INCEST.

Its good to see ppl like muskrat_skull display the sense of Truth. BTW, if you haven't noticed the writing is on the wall, the 300 years of the white man are coming to an end. The white man's only choice to cling to power is to commit WWIII, showing their evil face once again as some ppl have seemed to forget what they have done in the past and seem used to what they are doing in the present.

When faced with Truth, they first ignore you, then laugh at you, then fight you, then you are victorious.-- Mohatma Gandhi

Don't relax, but be a Truth-seeker and fight. Victory will come sooner. Its good to see we still have ppl like muscrat_skull continue the tradition of Truth-seeker.

Victory to you brothers and sisters. Native/Asian bloodline and unity is the path to a new world harmony!

BTW, I am blood type O, not sure about being positive or negative however.
I believe nothing unless I have prove of it and it's just some information and not about gods or not gods, but it's a funny thought that that all humans no matter of color and race that are having a RH negative blood type are considered aliens because scientist cannot explain the origin of that happening as of 85% of the worlds population do have the RH positive factor in their blood. So leave me alone with gods and nazis and all that crap. Nothing was meant in favor of white men, it was just tested that most people with RH negativ blood live in Spain. So?
Old 01-17-2013, 02:31 PM   #6
Senior Dancer

muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks for the compliment reoccurringdream. You know someone said if you forget history you are doomed to repeat it.

I always thought Jesus was an Indian. And in walking the red road you follow Jesus, and the essence of all good religions. I believe religions are a lens by which we all attempt to know or experience God. Knocking a religion isn't so good to me, though I get tempted, for this is someone's truth, if not yours.

The Bible was most notably revised in 1545 the council of Trent, where the Roman Catholic church decided, due to what it deemed protestant heresies, what would be included or not, and revised and added things and cut out things and developing the Vulgate Bible, later to become King James. There are better translations and full versions of the septuagint, the Bible before these changes were made. And even study versions that compare the king james to up to three different versions so you can see the changes.

My parents were very very Christian, but left me with my grandparents alot, who were Indian. I grew up in the middle. My grandparents couldn't teach us kids much, even their own kids, because if people found out they were "pagan" then heck they'd probably call social services and get us taken away and you know my parents would have never let me see them again and they were more family to me than my family.

What I know as "being Indian, because that is what my family called ourselves" is openness, acceptance, doing for others first, loving all as best we can, and supporting each other. And unfortunately, secrets. How can you compare this with greed and selfishness of typical whitebread western culture? But can you imagine how much worse it would be without some kind of spirituality, even Christian? As a child, I could not go the whitebread way. Surprisingly, it was what my parents and their church taught me about Jesus and that made me closer to my good but non-Christian family.

Quote:
...but it's a funny thought that that all humans no matter of color and race that are having a RH negative blood type are considered aliens because scientist cannot explain the origin of that happening as of 85% of the worlds population do have the RH positive factor in their blood.
This info below might help you.

Quote:
What does Rh-negative mean?
Beyond categorizing blood types into types A, B, AB, and O, there’s a component in blood called the Rhesus D (Rh) antigen that is very significant to the transfusion process. Your blood type may be A, but if you don’t have the Rhesus D antigen, you are “A-negative”.
Negative blood types like yours are safe to give to people who have the Rhesus D antigen as well as those who don’t. Negative blood types like yours are also rare, as shown here:
http://bloodcenter.stanford.edu/NewsForNegatives/

Quote:
We have different traits because of small differences in our DNA. And when we look at Rh negative and Rh positive people, we see the usual kind of difference. There is no need to invoke aliens, gods or reptiles. It is just simple biology.
http://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask381 from Stanford at the Tech "Understanding Genetics" where someone asked about this "blood of the gods" stuff and you would find this interesting.

Our skin color, eye color, rh factor are due to our dna and how well our bodies pass along our genes from one cell to another. Rh positive people produce blood containing the RhD protein, while Rh negative people do not produce this protein. Again scientists believe Rh Negative genes are a mutation and newer development than the original Rh positive. This mutation, while rarely causing potential infant deaths, proved beneficial as it protects from toxoplasmosis and perhaps provides immunity to other diseases.

DNA can change, due to environmental and health issues. Greater exposure to sunlight might have originally caused the variations in skin color we pass down genetically now.

From a DNA perspective, no matter what race, we all come from one area of the globe, or at least there is one area of the globe that contains the superset of all dna. That is around Saudi Arabia nowadays. Certainly, we are all connected.

It is interesting that we are defined physically by our genetic "mistakes" (medicine to me and it does act as medicine, preventing illness) during cell replication, again a sign of the incredibly deep truth in Native American culture.

Last edited by muskrat_skull; 01-17-2013 at 02:32 PM.. Reason: clarification
Old 01-17-2013, 04:38 PM   #7

Aren't taking you things too serious where it was just meant for information? People are free to chose their religions. Some think they do good by following bible work, others have a good heart and do good things without having any religion.

If two badies agree they are friends - if two goodies agree with each other, they are friends - but badies and goodies can never be friends except the goodie can express empathy which a badie may not be capeable off unless he gets enlighted to change his bad ways.

Last edited by Spiritflight; 01-17-2013 at 06:45 PM..
Old 01-18-2013, 12:25 AM   #8
Pow Wow Visitor

JeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 234.43
reocurringdream - I get the feeling that you really don't like white people.

When I was a kid there was a story on the local news about an Indian burial mound that was going to be bulldozed by a corporation. A few Indians were trying to save it but - there weren't many of them. They expected to fail, but they set up a protest anyway. The day of the protest came, they went out and - hordes of white people showed up to protest with them. The mound was saved. One of the Indians interviewed said (as best as I can remember) "I came out here to try and change white people's ideas, but now I can see I will have to change mine."

I've met people from all over the world and they're all basically the same. Belief in racial or religious superiority is everywhere. I suspect Ahmed Deedat would have debunked Native religions as well as Christianity, Judaism, Hindu; if they'd made it onto his radar. He was a missionary. He may not have personally stole your children, but what are his buddies up to?
JeremyRay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2013, 01:44 PM   #9
Senior Dancer

I don't call propaganda leading to racist conclusions unsupported by fact to be information. Children come on this site. Really!

Skin color and blood type are hereditary to some degree but change. One child may be lighter than another.

No one has no "white" blood, just as no one has no "african" blood. I know European people that tan really well, and get really dark, are they no longer "white"?

There is no such thing as "white" people or culture, in fact that is the problem with the stereotyped group of people called "white". What you had historically in America was a group of greedy, racist people, many of whom came to have Native American blood mixed in, that committed genocide against Native Americans, some of whom also had white blood mixed in, and these "settlers" who had an ugly racial bias against Native Americans, no matter how much was given them, could not be satisfied until every person who does not look like them is dead or gone somehow.

That is how ugly racism is, no matter who it goes against. You might read the story of an African American woman who lost her skin pigment due to disease. She was discriminated against as a black person, then as an ill person while her skin was in transition, then as a white person. http://www.avrf.org/stories/loretta_story.html Loretta's story
These people know that skin color hass nothing to due with your cultural identity and who you are inside.

If a Native American person lost skin pigment and became "white" as many babies are when they are born, he or she would be stereotyped as white, which would have nothing to do with his history, culture, or personality. All people are white to some degree and black to another. You don't hate someone because of how their big toe is shaped?

There is so much ignorance and hate in the world, do we really need to keep spreading it around? There are light skinned and dark skinned Native Americans and Native Americans have all kinds of blood types, and body shapes for that matter, and thoughts and opinions, and people we love. We are not all uneducated either.

Whether it's skin color or blood type, this is just a way for people to oppress other people, being insecure and needing to feel special or above others. It is a weakness that we struggle to overcome, not nurture.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:36 PM   #10
Senior Dancer

Tiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond repute
Tiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,154.33
Donations

In my culture we do not donate blood or organs, anybody else have similar taboos?
Tiyospaye Yazzie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2013, 10:42 AM   #11
Tiny Tot Dancer

reocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgottengermanwoman View Post
I believe nothing unless I have prove of it and it's just some information and not about gods or not gods, but it's a funny thought that that all humans no matter of color and race that are having a RH negative blood type are considered aliens because scientist cannot explain the origin of that happening as of 85% of the worlds population do have the RH positive factor in their blood. So leave me alone with gods and nazis and all that crap. Nothing was meant in favor of white men, it was just tested that most people with RH negativ blood live in Spain. So?
Are you sure? I'm a physician and I heard otherwise. But it doesn't matter as you alluded to, but I do think you give force to an idea that is trying to reify "white"ppl by spreading politicized info. If its not where you are coming from, then I'm speaking out against where the info comes from. I rail against the idea of whites being divine/gods because you presented it in the language that was used. You see, working to confuse is devilish, while working to clarify is godly...to put it in terms of the same vein used. This info is confusion in manifestation. The info you presented in its nature is ludicrous. It presupposes someone knows what is divine/godly then juxtaposes the idea of blood type to signify whites are descended from gods. Its informational illusion you are perhaps unknowingly putting force to as true and real. Simply ask yourself, does this person have a blood sample from the gods to confirm the ideas? Its as ludicrous as this question is. Not being able to explain and jumping to the conclusion "it must be from the gods" is a further leap than jumping the whole of the grand canyon in one leap. Merely adding info is not a skill or art, striving to decipher what should be eliminated and accepted is. Furthermore, putting forth info and then disassociating yourself from it, is not to know that all we do is put force to things and ideas, even if you are just regurgitating it. So take care of your mind and ppl by giving force to clarity instead of confusion illusion.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:03 AM   #12
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
If two badies agree they are friends - if two goodies agree with each other, they are friends - but badies and goodies can never be friends except the goodie can express empathy which a badie may not be capeable off unless he gets enlighted to change his bad ways.
What is this gibberish? The world is in degrees not simply just black and white or good and bad. Don't make the mistake that there is some rule to the universe about good and bad not being able to associate or influence each other. We have good and bad in ourselves, nature has both good and bad, they are not nicely separated into different embodiments. I think you have to tighten your screws alittle...you getting a little to fluffy and careless about your way of seeing.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:31 AM   #13

Quote:
Are you sure? I'm a physician and I heard otherwise. But it doesn't matter as you alluded to, but I do think you give force to an idea that is trying to reify "white"ppl by spreading politicized info. If its not where you are coming from, then I'm speaking out against where the info comes from. I rail against the idea of whites being divine/gods because you presented it in the language that was used. You see, working to confuse is devilish, while working to clarify is godly...to put it in terms of the same vein used. This info is confusion in manifestation. The info you presented in its nature is ludicrous. It presupposes someone knows what is divine/godly then juxtaposes the idea of blood type to signify whites are descended from gods. Its informational illusion you are perhaps unknowingly putting force to as true and real. Simply ask yourself, does this person have a blood sample from the gods to confirm the ideas? Its as ludicrous as this question is. Not being able to explain and jumping to the conclusion "it must be from the gods" is a further leap than jumping the whole of the grand canyon in one leap. Merely adding info is not a skill or art, striving to decipher what should be eliminated and accepted is. Furthermore, putting forth info and then disassociating yourself from it, is not to know that all we do is put force to things and ideas, even if you are just regurgitating it. So take care of your mind and ppl by giving force to clarity instead of confusion illusion.
What about all those that aren't white and have that kind of blood? You only talk about whites. And white people these days are the minority on earth anyway. So I am glad when I die out, so that nobody can complain any longer about white people being around.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:34 AM   #14

Quote:
What is this gibberish? The world is in degrees not simply just black and white or good and bad. Don't make the mistake that there is some rule to the universe about good and bad not being able to associate or influence each other. We have good and bad in ourselves, nature has both good and bad, they are not nicely separated into different embodiments. I think you have to tighten your screws alittle...you getting a little to fluffy and careless about your way of seeing.
yup - that's true.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:04 PM   #15
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyRay View Post
reocurringdream - I get the feeling that you really don't like white people.

When I was a kid there was a story on the local news about an Indian burial mound that was going to be bulldozed by a corporation. A few Indians were trying to save it but - there weren't many of them. They expected to fail, but they set up a protest anyway. The day of the protest came, they went out and - hordes of white people showed up to protest with them. The mound was saved. One of the Indians interviewed said (as best as I can remember) "I came out here to try and change white people's ideas, but now I can see I will have to change mine."

I've met people from all over the world and they're all basically the same. Belief in racial or religious superiority is everywhere. I suspect Ahmed Deedat would have debunked Native religions as well as Christianity, Judaism, Hindu; if they'd made it onto his radar. He was a missionary. He may not have personally stole your children, but what are his buddies up to?
Well to profess what I feel, it's not necessarily that I don't like white ppl as a rule, it's that I don't like the IDEA of white ppl and those who claim this racial heritage of disempowering others as a trait of superiority. But I will say I rarely meet white ppl that I do like or care for. I don’t think it is me, afterall, I was born into a white world and programmed to give them the best chance above anyone else, even my own ppl. But, sooner or later, they betray themselves to be wanting to be above you and try to garner white devotion. If you bear with me, I will try to explain although words may be inadequate to experience.

I find that they have a very political nature, meaning Truth is something to subvert into giving power to their ppl rather than something to reveal for the betterment of all. Rather, Truth is something to posses for them under the flag of "white power." Did you know that white supremacist credit King James as the father/originator of white supremacy? Yet, everyone on this forum has probably been indoctrinated by the Bible in one form or another. I’m sure some of the indoctrination was done by so called good white ppl as you tried to show with your story. Like I said before there is good/bad everywhere or good/bad ppl everywhere, but the Truth of the matter is that the world is perceived in gray or in degrees. I don't find many authentically true good white ppl. So called "white" ppl give devotion to "white-ness" rather than Truth. Thus when you give white devotion, you are becoming more white, and this is more true than Truth itself. Such is the conclusion desired by white ppl. If it means doing bad will give them that, then they will do bad; if good gives them that, then they will do good -- just like kissing a baby as a politician does. Ask yourself, did bad white ppl do the atrocities to Natives? Yes. Did good white ppl do this to Natives? The answer is also Yes. How can the genocide and continued assault on Natives be so pervasive if it wasn't whole-hearted no matter what the reasons either good/bad white ppl gave themselves. Let me ask you, Have you tried to kill someone before? It is not easy. Actually its soul wrenching, even perhaps while we are only talking about it. Now multiply that killing by millions. I suppose it gets easier however the more you do it. As a good person, have you ever tried to justify killing innocents as the right thing to do? This is also not easy, and the authentically true will die within you. The so called “good” white ppl need the bad or what I call the sin-eaters to blame it on. I suppose this too gets easier the more & more they do it. The white bad/sin-eaters, enable the white good to justify bad intentions; thus they depend on each other to commit atrocities so thoroughly. Now my language might get confusing for you, but the real authentically true will feel suffering as if the atrocities were on their own family and upon themselves. My point is the atrocities on the the Natives was whole-hearted from both the bad and good of "white" ppl. Now, what is justified is protecting your ppl. Authentically good true white ppl are as few as those that protected Natives throughout history. Why so few? because so called good white ppl don't see you as their ppl. Its just a sorrowful collective memory in recognition of good white enabling bad white to wipe out a spiritual and respectful ppl with value. They don’t care if a murderer dies, or a hooker, or bum, but they feel something about Natives because it was done by their society as a whole; good, bad & all. Its a guilt in their heart because they are so called good white ppl … because they did it to you too. The good white ppl called you savages, remember? The so called good white ppl stole your babies to teach them English and send back to you as "civilized," remember? They came in white gowns and preached you are heathen and will goto hell if you don't give devotion to their white god. They even have a picture for you, complete with idols and oaths. Now, here the good white ppl are spiritually enslaving you towards white devotion. The examples and experiences from good white ppl, my friend, are political. And truthfully, not that good. While you may think there are so many good white ppl; in the back of their mind, they are proud you lost your language, your culture, your body, your mind, your spirit to the likeness of them. All the while saying the POLITICALLY-correct, "Poor Indians!" and just as quick marginalizing and forgetting the evils done unto you while they enjoy the riches stolen from you and smile at your white devotion.

To speak about the IDEA of “white” ppl, Did you know East Asian ppl called themselves white, and what we call "white" they actually call "yellow hair." See the Westernized “white” is an idea that happens to you when all one has is ears for English and eyes for "white" authors. If you goto China for instance, and say white ppl they think something different than what you think. You have to say caucasian to accurately convey your idea of who you are talking about. Most Chinese, Japanese, Mongolian, Korean are called white historically, and in actuality they are more closer to the color of white than the Western whites, which is really pale or opaque. For example when Japanese ppl in Kabuki theatre put on exaggerated white makeup it is not in reference to your idea of Westernized white ppl, but they are referring to themselves. Its an idea of beauty in praise of themselves and likened to purity. East Asians were referred to as the white horde, the white brotherhood…”white ppl” in history.

In ancient India, before British rule, mated with East Asians to "whiten" themselves and it became apart of the caste system construct in fact. The British took advantage of this to justify their actions and themselves as the top of the pyramid. But you and I know that the British don't give a hoot about the Indian caste system. It was just a clever way to justify their actions and reverse any ill will by using Indian culture against Indians. (Oh btw, I mean 7-11 Indian, not casino Indian.)

You see, the idea of Westernized “white” is a relatively recent racist construct, not racial construct. The ideas of "white" as I am trying to illustrate is borrowed/stolen from East Asians and marketed to the world as their own just like the very land you stand on. Ancient East Asian “white” was meant to signify themselves as upholders of purity, sincerity, lineage, and truth. But, Western “whites” took this and subverted the meaning to be more than purity into godly, sincerity changed into lying, lineage into destruction, truth into confusion, etc.. Again this speaks to their psycho-complex and why they present the over-inflated ego/selfishness as the true path of prosperity. Because they have always stolen from others and manipulated Truth to fill their barren-ness. They find vindication in your confusion, and wealth in your fall. Their truth is fulfilled when you become as void in soul as them. Did your ancestors walk the earth and feel such void? Eating everything, sexing everything, killing everything,etc.. Now, I want to be careful to say this is not absolute, but a description of their “trail of tears.”

They want you to believe that ppl always hated each other, that it was “survival of the fittest,” when in truth it was a world of complementarity. Yes, there were wars, but even more true the world before was in harmony too. And not this extreme one-sided view that the world was hell and just now because you have been conquered and “educated” you are better for it, that now you are fit to survive. They have escalated from finding a place in an already globalized world, to a war on the spirit and Truth...from “I am one of you” to bow down to the “King of Kings”: white devotion. What you sense from me is not that I don’t like white ppl, its that you don’t excuse the atrocities and their children that reap the benefits by turning a blind eye to the world around you with the mantra “we are all human.” There is more to see than that. Don’t be too lazy to put it together. You are actually enabling further atrocities and the feeling that they can get away with that. All is NOT as it should be. You defeat yourself that way while they put effort into taking more, killing more, lie-ing more, etc... Remember your ancestors did not like what they did to them, your ancestors fought, and it wasn’t “Oh well”... it was suffering for them and NOT the Way. And the way I see it, suffering for their children continues even today.

If you could only have the experience this explanation wouldn’t have to be so long. But if anything, I hope you know that I still care and there is such a thing as Truth.

The Devil, the Confuser, intercedes so you shall be blind and rebel against your true God, Truth. As light is to darkness, the Truth shall set you free.

Oh and about Amhed Deedat, I don’t think you put much understanding about muslims as you do about persuading for “good” white ppl. I agree with you in that there is a problem of violence “in the name of god” with the Abrahamic religions. I don’t excuse it either. But if it is so easy for you to see the errors of the muslim... how is it that you know to condemn the muslims with what they will do or have done, yet speak in defense of white ppl despite what they have done and are doing? Are you “white” or is it white devotion? Deedat’s identity doesn’t mean he isn’t speaking the truth. His persuasion might be for you to become muslim, but he speaks the truth about the bible. In fact, he knows the bible better than any Christian I have ever met or seen. And I was raised Christian, so that’s alot of Christians. His conclusion for you to become muslim may be in error but the body of his insight is true. He is just quoting, so you can research ancient scripture and also read for yourself...that the bible is not divine, Jesus was just a man (whether of the bible or before), there is no Trinity of God, Son, & Holy Ghost, there was no Resurrection and Ascension in bodily form...these are only a list of some of the the real “white” lies.

Truth is disturbing for those who believe in lies.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:28 PM   #16
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
What about all those that aren't white and have that kind of blood? You only talk about whites. And white people these days are the minority on earth anyway. So I am glad when I die out, so that nobody can complain any longer about white people being around.
Actually it's based off of what you said. You said, "All Europeans have some blood of the gods..." So I talk about whites because that is what you are talking about. It's not about "white ppl being around," it just that there are sooooo many "white" lies. Let the white lies die out is more to the point.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:02 PM   #17

Quote:
Actually it's based off of what you said. You said, "All Europeans have some blood of the gods..." So I talk about whites because that is what you are talking about. It's not about "white ppl being around," it just that there are sooooo many "white" lies. Let the white lies die out is more to the point.
I never said ALL Europeans have some blood of the gods. And it is not what I said, it says that 85% of the worlds population got the blood with Rhesus factor positive and only 15% of the world's population got Rhesus factor negative and that scientists or biologists are not sure why that so is and then some people got the idea that all those with Rhesus factor negative must have come from some other what do I know... they call it gods meaning extraterristrials that came to earth millions of years ago and mixed with humans and well... I just thought the idea was funny. And now I do not want to discuss this any longer because the whole thing is not as important to me or as important at all as you make it. And of course the reason why I rather stay by myself than being with other whites is because of these many lies - but then all people are capeable of lying. Man, I had no bad intentions. It's up to every one self what to make of that stuff written in the linked places. So I could delete the whole thread if I'd know how, this thread is not important - just a thought if people may like to be interested in it. Now please stop pulling me through the mud. If you can't than you may continue. I am outta here.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:28 PM   #18
Senior Dancer

reoccuring_dream

It's sad you stereotype all "white" people when we are all the same. you should read my reply to forgottengermanwoman. You'd be hard-pressed these days to find 100% American Indian people these days, sadly, there are some but they are an endangered species. So what about mixed race people? Are you saying they are just the victims of the oppression of American Indian people, that American Indian people who choose to be with people of other races are just victims of western culture and not capable of making choices? Pleeeze! And this

Quote:
Oh btw, I mean 7-11 Indian, not casino Indian.)
Yeah that's not racist.

What you speak out against is a certain personality type or belief system prevalent in America. It is a shame you attribute that to skin color because that means all white people are doomed to behave that way in your eyes, when really it is you projecting your beliefs on all white people. I can see why you may not like them since you put upon them all the sins of western "whitebread" consumption driven culture. Surely there must be white people who live differently, who think differently. Surely, white people cannot be so hopelessly racist as to help elect a white president. Or to speak out against wrongs. Or to find love with a non-white, non-western culture indoctrinated person.

I see in you a reaction to western culture and therefore part and parcel of this politics of oppression. I do not see you embodying a solution in your comments or description of how you view people. You deal in probabilities, like most westerners, not in possibilities. You deal in assumptions and judgments against people and things, the hallmark of western culture that enabled mass genocide against American Indian people, instead of perception. You rail and complain and some of it rightly so, but you seem trapped in that place and not moving on to become part of a solution, a solution that must and does, to great degree, involve getting along with and even loving others.

It is western culture that packages us like products on a shelf, by superficial attributes like skin color and clothing. The deeper meaningfulness of ourselves and our existence is nullified by this. Please check out Lorettas story on skin color and racism:
http://www.avrf.org/stories/loretta_story.html

In short, you are being exactly what western culture wants you to be, you are a part of it defining it and perpetuating it. You are not changing it by merely speaking out and giving back the same.

My grandmother was adopted by white people, she did not ask for this. She was young and got married very young to a Greek man darker than most Indians. He was whiter culturally than the type of white people you describe. Western culture does not have an exclusive on power hungry and greedy people. Asian culture has a long history of power hungry dictators, slavery, caste system mentality, genocide, killing of babies because they are female, land conquests, and then there's the huns, the moors... for this potential is in all of us. Even among American Indians, and in central and south america.

Your distaste of whites is also discriminatory to the peoples you want to defend the most, American Indians, since many of the tribes of first contact were really diluted early one. Many of these people have "white" blood, white culture, and were really decimated by the arrival of Europeans.

As for the purity of all Native American people, I do believe the Indian way to be the best way, if there is such a thing truly, the Indian values passed down in my family are admirable. I have known plenty who are not so good.

It is as hard for a rich man to enter heaven as for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle. What you are really seeing is the result of hoarding and greed, that you happen to see it by white people who are in positions of power, given your feelings and our nations history, is it such a surprise?

How do you feel about mixed race Indian people, I'm just curious. Are we Indian or white?
Old 01-23-2013, 12:56 PM   #19
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
reoccuring_dream
It's sad you stereotype all "white" people when we are all the same. you should read my reply to forgottengermanwoman. You'd be hard-pressed these days to find 100% American Indian people these days, sadly, there are some but they are an endangered species. So what about mixed race people? Are you saying they are just the victims of the oppression of American Indian people, that American Indian people who choose to be with people of other races are just victims of western culture and not capable of making choices? Pleeeze! And this
Umm...please read again...didn't say "all", I know few I like or care for. Your not being accurate, muskat_skull. You seem attentive but then your manipulating straight away. Your exemplifying, your best foot forward for the white man, even more than for your own ppl, as I said. I already went through that so I recognize your short-circuit. What's written is a testament of someone that was like you, giving my best chance for white ppl, even over my own ppl. The world is a matter of degrees. For example, lemonade and coke both have water in it, but we call them differently. You want to say hey its got water in it, we are all the same, but they do different things to you. You must recognize this to not short-circuit yourself. Its not that ppl can't choose, and like I said good/bad ppl everywhere. But white lies do oppress and you betray yourself to your spirit (short-circuit) even if you believe them to be true. It brings upon weakness, insecurity, misunderstanding, so many negative things. Now these are only the real "white" lies, if you consider the actual acts of atrocity, well, how that brings weakness, insecurity, etc to their children; I think you can figure out. Choices are not just or only done freely, you can differentiate further and see they are a result of conditioning too. If you are arguing for choices of love, yes, I accept that. IF you are saying choices are all done freely, then, no, you must look again. So, let's straighten this part of what I'm being accussed of...not "all," but a matter of DEGREEEES, and language itself is the art of differentiation. Words are inadequate though, and I came from the same place as you once, so I understand your projection.

Quote:
reoccuring_dream
Yeah that's not racist.
Hey if it hurt you, I don't stand by it. I was just trying to bring levity to a serious thing. You right if you think its racist. But tell me an Indian joke muskrat_skull. I talked about casinos with Natives and 7-11 with Indians, so my bad...Not trying to harm you, but my bad. I'm not a very good comedian.

Quote:
reoccuring_dream
What you speak out against is a certain personality type or belief system prevalent in America. It is a shame you attribute that to skin color because that means all white people are doomed to behave that way in your eyes, when really it is you projecting your beliefs on all white people. I can see why you may not like them since you put upon them all the sins of western "whitebread" consumption driven culture. Surely there must be white people who live differently, who think differently. Surely, white people cannot be so hopelessly racist as to help elect a white president. Or to speak out against wrongs. Or to find love with a non-white, non-western culture indoctrinated person.

Same as the first, but I'll add... I don't attribute, they attribute it to their skin color. How many non-white ppl are proud to claim they so called "wiped out the Indians? Now how many white ppl are proud that they"wiped out the Indians"? I leave that to be self-evident. Its not about consumption, its about killings, rapes, burning history, enslavement, etc... Consumption is the least of your worries, my friend, but perhaps the more visible. But, then again, perhaps you want to pull back the environmental veil of ignorance they offer up, and do more works to see the evils they do, even today, with equal visibility; instead of, pretending "we're all human" will overcome these evils. Please don't use this truth out of context, its a dis-service to the world and your ppl...a blank check for more atrocities. When we have evolved the world to the right context of reality, then I will accept it. But right now, you have to open your being alittle more, look around, research, meet more ppl of the world, hear their stories, feel and understand. "We are all human" is a realization for humanity to make happen, not just an out of context statement when it is incongruent with the world you live in.

Quote:
reoccuring_dream
I see in you a reaction to western culture and therefore part and parcel of this politics of oppression. I do not see you embodying a solution in your comments or description of how you view people. You deal in probabilities, like most westerners, not in possibilities. You deal in assumptions and judgments against people and things, the hallmark of western culture that enabled mass genocide against American Indian people, instead of perception. You rail and complain and some of it rightly so, but you seem trapped in that place and not moving on to become part of a solution, a solution that must and does, to great degree, involve getting along with and even loving others.

Does reaction to oppression equate participating in oppression? You short-circuit yourself again. I am just offering how to protect yourself, how to arm yourself. It is an attempt to offer solution. I tell you the white grip of enslavement is losing its grip, and its not happening because others in the world are being idle. You MUST have a response. Short-circuiting yourself and being idle will not change anything. Don't argue for the status quo, the staus quo sucks. And how are probabilities and possibilities have anything to do with being Western? You lost me there. Please clarify. About assumptions and judgements. I look at the deeds that have manifested in history and today. If you re-read what I wrote, I think its not assumption but just being learned. Atrocities happened, its not an assumption, but an observation. A reaction to something that happened is not an assumption. If your talking about your basis that it is all white ppl, then I think I addressed this already. Judgement is something we all do, nothing wrong. I know, I know, you Christian right? You do know the bible is not divine right? Have you not heard? Its a bunch of PEOPLE that made the bible. Editing in and out things to fit what they need it to say for their time. Its a bunch of books in the bible, a bunch of VERSIONS, a bunch of decisions and people partaking in writing one book, and a bunch of people deciding what books you should read as what they call the bible. Its some truths woven into story, presented as historical, an instrument to subjugate "heathens" or what did they call Natives?..."savages" under their law. Who's law? Their law! Now, like I said I was raised christian, so I consider myself to be pretty well versed. The part about judgement is not about being idle. Its that good is bad, bad is good sometimes. Example, I goto fight for my country because I believe it is good. People tell me that it is good. But I go there and partake in what is bad...killing, raping with some buddies because we bored, blowing up things because I'm good at video games. Then I return home and everyone praises me for my sin-eating. Ppl say I'm proud of you, you did a good thing, etc .Do you think I really feel good about killing, even if I smile to show agreement? You see, it really speaks that good and bad are not separated into nice embodiments of good side, bad side. They are intertwined at times. So it might have actually been good if I broke my leg and couldn't go to kill. But everyone would think, Oh you broke your leg, too bad. Now notice I am saying "sometimes," and notice the bible is spoken to animals who you do not know except in form. The bible is to presuppose you are an animal, product of incest, those who were sooo bad that Jesus comes to tell you once again, I come not to destroy the law but to fulfill it. Are you an animal? Do you not know good from bad? So you see, its not about judgement is wrong. Its really are you an animal? that you have no true right judgment. If a bus is coming at you, you must judge for yourself in order to move out of the way even with our poor senses. Its just a human thing. But be a physician of judgement to see what is good and what is bad. Well my friend, the bus is still coming. I'm just saying how to move out of the way. Arm yourself with Truth.

Quote:
reoccuring_dream
It is western culture that packages us like products on a shelf, by superficial attributes like skin color and clothing. The deeper meaningfulness of ourselves and our existence is nullified by this. Please check out Lorettas story on skin color and racism:
http://www.avrf.org/stories/loretta_story.html

In short, you are being exactly what western culture wants you to be, you are a part of it defining it and perpetuating it. You are not changing it by merely speaking out and giving back the same..
Now I didn't read Lorettas story yet because already started responding to you, but I will later. Yes, I agree with this, but there is more to the story. True, Westernized racist construct is relatively recent an has nothing to do with ancient colors of ppl. But, I want to tell you something because I don't think most Natives know this. There is a coloring of ppl that ancients referred to, and I'm speaking before westernized "white" ppl were ever part of the already globalized world of the ancients, when the continents could be seen as ONE. As in the many come from the One. East Asian ppl were called white ppl...the White Brotherhood, the White Horde, those "clothed" in White, the White ppl. Only Native/Asians can be all the colors...we can be red, we can be black, we can be white, we can be yellow, we are also born with a blue-green spot. You see, the ancients are talking about our ppl, an ethnocentric rendering of what we can become. Its not about them at all. Its about our family...about our brotherhood and sisterhood. So the Westernized "white" ppl and racist construct doesn't apply to us. In fact, it was for Western "whites" about black & white ppl. We were just an afterthought in their construct. Westernized "white" ppl originally did not receive a "clothing" of color. They are actually not white, but PALE and opaque. We referred to them by their hair because the rest of the world has dark or black hair. We referred to them as "yellow" hair, not with a "clothing" of color, but by their hair. In other words, don't believe their hype. Its another "white" lie.

Quote:
reoccuring_dream
My grandmother was adopted by white people, she did not ask for this. She was young and got married very young to a Greek man darker than most Indians. He was whiter culturally than the type of white people you describe. Western culture does not have an exclusive on power hungry and greedy people. Asian culture has a long history of power hungry dictators, slavery, caste system mentality, genocide, killing of babies because they are female, land conquests, and then there's the huns, the moors... for this potential is in all of us. Even among American Indians, and in central and south america.

Your distaste of whites is also discriminatory to the peoples you want to defend the most, American Indians, since many of the tribes of first contact were really diluted early one. Many of these people have "white" blood, white culture, and were really decimated by the arrival of Europeans.

As for the purity of all Native American people, I do believe the Indian way to be the best way, if there is such a thing truly, the Indian values passed down in my family are admirable. I have known plenty who are not so good.

I think this is all an extension of your initial misunderstanding about what I wrote, or words are inadequate. I hope I have clarified some things. Btw, I grew up in a very metropolitan area, and I knew many Greeks. According to their own writings, they were of "yellow hair". The history goes that they fought against the Persians back and forth and intermixed, probably through force. I don't know if that helps in understanding white-ness or darkness for you but I'm trying to address your concerns. If your talking about mixed blood ppl, well you'll have to see the history of how it became so, but the colorizing of ppl doesn't speak about mixed blood, so it will be harder for you to understand if you go around just looking at things at simply face value. I agree with the rest of what you said here...good/bad everywhere, but you should remember we are born into this time, and past atrocities don't excuse current atrocities. Remember, that all these empires or horrors were eventually defeated. This you left out but it is important to know the story more than just the act. Evil comes. Yes. true. But, it was also defeated. You know the moral of the story by the end of the story. They became no more because ppl armed themselves with knowledge and understanding, and yes, even fought literally. But I do want to address, discriminating against the ppl I want to defend. Blood does have a factor in all this. Yes. We are made of vibration and blood/dna has a frequency which relates to how you connect with the spirit. But, to add, I am speaking more to "white" lies. "I" did not make it so that it comes from "white" ppl. That's an association that even you have made. They did do these horrors. When I meet "white" ppl, I don't just cross them off as you incorrectly project. Of course, I am aware that they are "white", but I talk to them, listen, observe, feel what is of them, and ask for proof that they do not subscribe to the racist heritage of "white" ppl. Why should I not ask for proof? Have not my ancestors suffered for that right. You must challenge the racist rather than wait for them to be racist, or you continue to lose because by then, it has been done. If they are free from "white" lies, Westernized racism made for their image, and fight the disease as one of you, then you can tell. As the outer is of the inner, the inner of the outer. But still be vigilant for tests are not made simply for failure but for success as well. Even if I have judged them to be a friend, when I am shown otherwise, I admit my mistake and guard myself from further deception.

Quote:
reoccuring_dream
It is as hard for a rich man to enter heaven as for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle. What you are really seeing is the result of hoarding and greed, that you happen to see it by white people who are in positions of power, given your feelings and our nations history, is it such a surprise?

If you are waiting for heaven due to this quote you may be disappointed upon judgement. I will not wait for death. I will live on the side of life. If you believe in this excerpt in of itself , then you really are arguing for asceticism. You should not have anything, no savings, no computer, no food in your fridge, ... you should depend upon the kindness of others and ask for alms. Its just a matter of degrees. Compare yourself to someone poorer than you, and you become the hoarder, you are the one in the position of power. I'm not arguing against asceticism, perhaps it is also a good way. But your condemning anyone with a eyes for a better modern life. That's what it means. To not put value in things, for the Valuer of things shall have no value in spirit. I know the bible pretty well, so let me reciprocate with scripture. I've memorized from the King James Version, ...King James the forefather of white supremacy professed by white supremacist, so it might be a little different in your bible depending upon who wrote it...

Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them.
Not everyone who says to Me (Je-Zeus)... "Lord, Lord" shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the Will of My Father ( who's Will, Je-Zeus' will, no, but God's Will) in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophescized in YOUR name, cast out demons in YOUR name, and done many wonders in YOUR name?
And then I will declare to them, "I NEVER KNEW you, DEPART from Me, YOU who practice lawlessness! Matthew 7:19-23

Practice what?, it is said practice LAWLESSNESS! So here this passage implies doing something, ACTION. CUT DOWN and THROW INTO THE FIRE. No prophesy, no miracles, no name will bring you to the kingdom of heaven. If you sit idle, and rest at short-circuiting yourself, I can tell you the bible says you ain't gonna make it. Therefore, open your eyes, have knowledge and understanding, and do not find comfort in words, prophesy and miracles, but arm yourself against lawlessness. Do not sit idly by and let the lies go to your children, do not let your ppl continue to be raped, do not excuse atrocities...DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST LAWLESSNESS! Arm yourself so you will not be taken down with them as the bible tells you so.

Quote:
reoccuring_dream
How do you feel about mixed race Indian people, I'm just curious. Are we Indian or white?

I'm married to one, not sure how much Indian though, but yes, looks mixed race Indian.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:40 PM   #20
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 86,538.25
Simmer down people or I'm going to have to put you all on time out and send you to bed without dessert or Spongebob.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links