Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Ancestry and Genealogy A different bloody view on blood A different bloody view on blood

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 05:41 PM   #21
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
reocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,708.58
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
Simmer down people or I'm going to have to put you all on time out and send you to bed without dessert or Spongebob.
Thank you for the levity. That's funny. I'm not angry though. Muskrat_skull just doing what he/she knows. Its ok by me. I'm happy to take the anger from my Native brothers and sisters. Its part of how we understand.

Idle No More...very good saying.
reocurringdream is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2013, 07:01 PM   #22
Senior Dancer

Items DollCatTreasure ChestDevil
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 20,802.32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
Simmer down people or I'm going to have to put you all on time out and send you to bed without dessert or Spongebob.
I don't want to miss out on going to bed with Spongebob!!!! He's so squishy...

Last edited by muskrat_skull; 01-23-2013 at 07:04 PM..
muskrat_skull is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2013, 06:37 AM   #23

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 14,607.62
wild chaotic and crazee - lmao - that's me I mean - no need for bad feelings - love each other as human beings - not all are bad - put focus on the good in ppl and see how things are really meant by others and not what tha own mind wants to see and mistakenly project that onto others - can't know a person until ya know the person completely. Oooopssss... - have I said anything bad now? I never mean to - if anything appears that way - then it's because of missunderstandings and since english is not me first language I sometimes lack of expressing things correctly.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2013, 09:59 AM   #24
Tiny Tot Dancer

reocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,708.58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgottengermanwoman View Post
wild chaotic and crazee - lmao - that's me I mean - no need for bad feelings - love each other as human beings - not all are bad - put focus on the good in ppl and see how things are really meant by others and not what tha own mind wants to see and mistakenly project that onto others - can't know a person until ya know the person completely. Oooopssss... - have I said anything bad now? I never mean to - if anything appears that way - then it's because of missunderstandings and since english is not me first language I sometimes lack of expressing things correctly.
True, no need for bad feelings. We just trying to set the record straight. We need more of this. Its just a matter of fear & desire and un-acceptance & acceptance. Bad feelings are just a by-product. But since you "lmao", and in a good mood about it now. I think I can tell you now if you don't mind. You did say, "ALL Europeans have some blood of the gods...." Does ALL mean all in your language? Your English is pretty good btw. I speak a couple other languages, so I know English has a lot of irregularities.
reocurringdream is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2013, 01:29 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by reocurringdream View Post
True, no need for bad feelings. We just trying to set the record straight. We need more of this. Its just a matter of fear & desire and un-acceptance & acceptance. Bad feelings are just a by-product. But since you "lmao", and in a good mood about it now. I think I can tell you now if you don't mind. You did say, "ALL Europeans have some blood of the gods...." Does ALL mean all in your language? Your English is pretty good btw. I speak a couple other languages, so I know English has a lot of irregularities.
I did not say that - it was somewhere written in a link page I read and no - no one has blood of gods because it is rubbish to think that way.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:42 AM   #26
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
[QUOTE=Forgottengermanwoman;1555931] So I could delete the whole thread if I'd know how, this thread is not important - /QUOTE]

Delete your first post..it should make the whole thread go away...please!
Old 01-25-2013, 11:06 AM   #27

[QUOTE=wyo_rose;1556227]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgottengermanwoman View Post
So I could delete the whole thread if I'd know how, this thread is not important - /QUOTE]

Delete your first post..it should make the whole thread go away...please!
Thank you - we'll see, I only could change it.
Sponsored Links