Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree187Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Ancestry and Genealogy Family hid for 20 yrs..in deep hills of KY? Family hid for 20 yrs..in deep hills of KY?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2014, 08:11 AM   #81
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 36,043.53
Savings: 1.00
Cherokees are three tribes today, it was not always this way. As recently as 1996 there were only two (Eastern band and Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma).

The Old Settlers left lands in the old nation as early as 1807 when a group petitioned the president to migrate to the west. This group orginally settled in what later became Arkansas Territory they resided in the area untill treaties of 1817, 1828 and 1832 finally moved them into lands that became known as Indian Territory. During this period they were known as the Western Cherokee, consisting mainly fullbloods and no slaves. When the Eastern Cherokee were removed from lands to the east they were merged back with the Western Cherokees who already resided in lands west of Arkansas. The 1839 Consitution of the Cherokee Nation merged the two back together... In name only.

Years of strife and death followed during this time fullbloods formed into poltical groups to fight the various issues plaguing the Cherokee Nation in years up to and after the civil war. In the 1890's a huge rift formed regarding allotement the Nighthawks fought against it and were enrolled in protest by the Dawes Commission in 1901-1903. After 1907 the Nighthawks of the Keetoowah basically became the government and in 1936 when the OIWA was passed attempted to form back into a tribe calling themselfs the United Keetoowah Band of Cherokees. BIA sat on the documents untill 1996 when it was finally recognized as a tribe by the federal government.

So three tribes today are actually from the orginally one, same language, culture, families. We all have kin within all three tribes one way or another it is just a matter of sitting down and having a conversation...
What we have in common has always been there!
alumphfres, windanncer and gilisi like this.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:18 PM   #82
Junior Dancer

delila77 has a reputation beyond repute
delila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,269.27
Savings: 0.00
now lets be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Heck fire...that's a white woman!
you cant take one look and declare she white. hell i seen those who are half blood that are as light skinned as her. when it comes down to it its if your raised it or not and if you have the blood.you can't go by on looks anymore these days. it's not the 50's 60's when biracial is rarely heard of.
heck, im osage. i can tell you how far my family goes names and all. im 1/4 blood and know which district im from. my family paricipates in our community. heck ill even share a pic of me. granted yay i used to be darker but bells palsy took some of my skin tone away.i may or may not ever get that back.
delila77 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2014, 07:18 PM   #83
Junior Dancer

delila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond reputedelila77 has a reputation beyond repute
hmmmm

well i guess it wont let me upload my pic well its in my profile there.

Last edited by delila77; 10-26-2014 at 11:35 PM..
Old 10-27-2014, 07:39 AM   #84
Powwow Dude

Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by delila77 View Post
you cant take one look and declare she white. hell i seen those who are half blood that are as light skinned as her. when it comes down to it its if your raised it or not and if you have the blood.you can't go by on looks anymore these days. it's not the 50's 60's when biracial is rarely heard of.
heck, im osage. i can tell you how far my family goes names and all. im 1/4 blood and know which district im from. my family paricipates in our community. heck ill even share a pic of me. granted yay i used to be darker but bells palsy took some of my skin tone away.i may or may not ever get that back.
But that is exactly what we are talking about, continued connections with your tribe if not you, your parents or grandparents. You know which district you come from there is a tie back to the tribe. Osages did not originally live in oklahoma but missouri all the way up to the missouri river. Why no stories of "escaping" when the 1828 or 1832 treaty was signed moving the osages into indian territory??? I' ll tell you why, cause ndns stick together and did not just go off and do there own thing. Not saying that an intermarried couple did not move away but he or she always left relatives. They knew where they went and that same couple would come back and visit relatives continue with there ties even up to today!!

I have traced these family stories and I think they were formed and passed on relatively recently such as in 1906 when the eastern cherokees were being compensated. I have read literally thousands of these apps with a story of someone in the past that may have been cherokee. There was a believe that all you had to do to claim the money was to say you had a relative in the past. Not realizing the commission had documented lists of families going back to 1835! 99% of these kinds of apps were rejected!!

On another note, I look forward to the Ilonska every year in June at Greyhorse and Pawhuska...

Last edited by Josiah; 10-27-2014 at 07:47 AM..
Josiah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2014, 11:30 AM   #85
Junior Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
But that is exactly what we are talking about, continued connections with your tribe if not you, your parents or grandparents. You know which district you come from there is a tie back to the tribe. Osages did not originally live in oklahoma but missouri all the way up to the missouri river. Why no stories of "escaping" when the 1828 or 1832 treaty was signed moving the osages into indian territory??? I' ll tell you why, cause ndns stick together and did not just go off and do there own thing. Not saying that an intermarried couple did not move away but he or she always left relatives. They knew where they went and that same couple would come back and visit relatives continue with there ties even up to today!!

I have traced these family stories and I think they were formed and passed on relatively recently such as in 1906 when the eastern cherokees were being compensated. I have read literally thousands of these apps with a story of someone in the past that may have been cherokee. There was a believe that all you had to do to claim the money was to say you had a relative in the past. Not realizing the commission had documented lists of families going back to 1835! 99% of these kinds of apps were rejected!!

On another note, I look forward to the Ilonska every year in June at Greyhorse and Pawhuska...
yay i know, i still have some family that live in missouri. we didnt just live in one area of missouri some clans lived east of the missouri and so on. theres now osage rez out in california . its relatively huge tribe. i pray that we get even more bigger as to keeping the blood up strictly osage. we have problem though with blood its deminishing only cuz many marry outside the tribe. we used to have arranged marriages in the 80's ( no its not a white person thang it actually happened) arrangements between families to marry into the tribe. one person would marry opp clan opp rez. big mistake getting rid of that. we still have the bridal ceremonies which is good to keep that going. well not only treaties but certain clans were forced to leave their homes. cherokee that came in burnt them down thats how my great great grandpa became water boy. theres more to the story but that would take lot of time to tell. there was alot going on at that time. its true we all stucked together. usually clans keep more together. we were all over the place (kansas etc) but ended up in oklahoma.
well the only way for being registered with the osage is 1906 attlotment act you have to have someone that had attlotment back then. yay the in'lon schka dances my family go to each year. right now im repairing my
mama's choker necklace and getting together our new outfits this year. guna take while.
Old 07-16-2015, 05:44 PM   #86
Pow Wow Visitor

Broken1 is off the scaleBroken1 is off the scaleBroken1 is off the scaleBroken1 is off the scaleBroken1 is off the scaleBroken1 is off the scaleBroken1 is off the scaleBroken1 is off the scaleBroken1 is off the scaleBroken1 is off the scaleBroken1 is off the scale
Credits: 144.86
At the end of March 2015 my mother passed away. Written clearly on her death cert by the coroner for race it says Native American. I'll be damned. Its in her medical records and I never knew it. Found her mother and grandmother also... Will post link to that... Btw I WAS RIGHT.
Broken1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2015, 12:16 AM   #87
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 51,834.65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken1 View Post
At the end of March 2015 my mother passed away. Written clearly on her death cert by the coroner for race it says Native American. I'll be damned. Its in her medical records and I never knew it. Found her mother and grandmother also... Will post link to that... Btw I WAS RIGHT.
Good for her.... BTW who the heII are you, and what were you right aout?
wardancer, windanncer and subeeds like this.

"Show me somethin"
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2015, 12:27 AM   #88
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 47,854.15
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilisi View Post
Good for her.... BTW who the heII are you, and what were you right aout?
Start at the beginning......dammit !
windanncer, subeeds and gilisi like this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2015, 12:44 AM   #89
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken1 View Post

Well... then you must be accepted now, and given an NDN name. Behold, you shall be called yonega forthwith... the name will not be binding till you dance around the sacred fire in your backyard.

the holy micachuecano has spoken

AHO

"Show me somethin"
Old 04-11-2016, 02:35 PM   #90
Powwow Dude

I miss threads like these
And the Hummingbird threads
Oh well
Good Times LoL
Old 04-12-2016, 05:28 PM   #91
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 27,237.05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maize-Grower View Post
Based on skull shape alone you can tell she's mixed with some Native. No telling how close or far the pure-blooded ancestor is, but it's something. I was just reading about this last week on the differences between Native, European, and African skull shapes. The paper was put out by the Smithsonian, though I forget the title. Good luck with your search.
so youre an expert now?
windanncer likes this.
Old 04-12-2016, 05:43 PM   #92
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by delila77 View Post
yay i know, i still have some family that live in missouri. we didnt just live in one area of missouri some clans lived east of the missouri and so on. theres now osage rez out in california . its relatively huge tribe. i pray that we get even more bigger as to keeping the blood up strictly osage. we have problem though with blood its deminishing only cuz many marry outside the tribe. we used to have arranged marriages in the 80's ( no its not a white person thang it actually happened) arrangements between families to marry into the tribe. one person would marry opp clan opp rez. big mistake getting rid of that. we still have the bridal ceremonies which is good to keep that going. well not only treaties but certain clans were forced to leave their homes. cherokee that came in burnt them down thats how my great great grandpa became water boy. theres more to the story but that would take lot of time to tell. there was alot going on at that time. its true we all stucked together. usually clans keep more together. we were all over the place (kansas etc) but ended up in oklahoma.
well the only way for being registered with the osage is 1906 attlotment act you have to have someone that had attlotment back then. yay the in'lon schka dances my family go to each year. right now im repairing my
mama's choker necklace and getting together our new outfits this year. guna take while.
where and whats it called?
windanncer and AmigoKumeyaay like this.
Old 04-12-2016, 09:22 PM   #93
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighsalute View Post
where and whats it called?

Dang MHS....you gotta go online and download an app called twinkradar, and attach it to your azzhat... You keep showing up too late
windanncer and milehighsalute like this.

"Show me somethin"
Old 04-13-2016, 03:15 PM   #94
Dances With Fat Chicks

just read the whole thread....looks like i did join the party then forgot i participated.....musta been one hell of a party
windanncer and gilisi like this.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:40 PM   #95
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,045.53
I'm late to the party, but JOSIAH, can you answer me a question?

Does the Choctaw tribe enroll off descendancy from the Dawes rolls like the Cherokee tribe?

My "friend" is enrolled here, but granddaughter cannot be. However, they do have g+grandmother on the Dawes Choctaw Rolls.

And to the OP, take ANY thing you find, from ancestral records, to family stories, with a grain of salt. Be ready to accept info which may be contrary to what you may presently believe. You may have to go through the stages similar to grief: denial, anger, bargaining (if only), depression, and acceptance.

I've had to do this with several issues in life.
windanncer likes this.
Old 04-14-2016, 08:27 PM   #96
Powwow Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post

Does the Choctaw tribe enroll off descendancy from the Dawes rolls like the Cherokee tribe?

My "friend" is enrolled here, but granddaughter cannot be. However, they do have g+grandmother on the Dawes Choctaw Rolls.

And to the OP, take ANY thing you find, from ancestral records, to family stories, with a grain of salt. Be ready to accept info which may be contrary to what you may presently believe. You may have to go through the stages similar to grief: denial, anger, bargaining (if only), depression, and acceptance.

Yes the Choctaw do, there registration criteria is very similar to the Cherokee Nation as is about 19 other tribes that use decendancy criteria and no minimum BQ
windanncer likes this.
Old 04-14-2016, 08:42 PM   #97
Powwow Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post

I went to a reunion up in Missouri with my Mom last fall, this is my non-ndn side of the family. It became a bit awkward when some of the cousins were asking me if I knew that we were related to a "Cherokee Princess"?? My mom kinda of grabbed my arm as if to say easy now LoL. Anyway I went over the myth with them that there was no such thing and here is where it got a bit ugly. Well this story was told by a rather old grandmother who was born in 1855 and passed in 1950 so she told the story to generations of kids, so here I am trying to patiently explain that she was stretching the truth a bit! And so I was accused of calling her a Liar!! Well I took a deep breath and kept talking as I had met several of my cousins in genealogy forums so they chimed in when I stuck to facts about her life where she was born and when and that she could not have been even Cherokee nor any other tribe. I am sure there were a few that felt I was rude but I did talk to several later that confirmed that the had came to same conclusion just couldn't bring themselves to dispel the myth!
Old 04-15-2016, 01:01 PM   #98
Powwow Dude

I had a conversation with one of my friends who lives in Missouri and he told me that it is a very common story that people tell that they have Cherokee blood in there background. Most of the time it will be a great great great grandmother. The other variation is a whole family escaped and hid out for a time in the hills of Northern Arkansas and or Southern Missouri. What is interesting to me is the Osage made there home in the territory that would become Missouri in 1821 but they were already moved out of the area in the early 1800's by a series of treaties and down in Arkansas Territory the Western Cherokee (UKB of today) had already signed treaties to move west by 1828-1832. No stories of runaway Osages, Quapaw's or for that Matter Cherokees for the rest of the 1800's
No these stories came later in the 1890's!
Thousands upon thousands of applicants laid claim to FREE land in Indian Territory all they had to do was claim they were Cherokee! and poof 164 acres was there's.
Lawyers scammed thousands by advertising in flyers and in the papers that for a small fee they would file on there behalf!!
To this day the descendants bring those papers in showing that there ancestor had applied and received a ROLL number! Not realizing everyone that applied received a Roll Number but what mattered was if it was ACCEPTED if so it would not have a letter in front of the number such as D#### or R#### both of these meaning REJECTED!

After the Affordable Health Care Act was signed into law, literally thousands upon thousands descended on the Cherokee Nation to get their NDN Card so they would get FREE Health Care. Each claim is treated with respect and researched to determine if they can lay claim to an Original Enrollee and get there "NDN CARD"
And when they are told they are not Cherokee they howl at the unfairness that the Government is out to get them and race back to one of these fake groups who tell them they are just one step from getting FEDERAL RECOGNITION and then they can get there NDN CARD and FREE Health Care. And they gladly fork over there money as dues and wait patiently for that day to come...
windanncer and Keba76 like this.
Old 04-18-2016, 11:08 AM   #99
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,045.53
Oh my gosh!! THAT'S why so many originally claimed that..for the land! And of course, now for the free health care.

Thanks for the info on the Choctaw tribe. We were able to get a lot of info that we needed from ancestry.com, ie. enrollment numbers, etc..and download the little girl's ggggrandmothers enrollment card. It's something that her ggrandfather had looked for unsuccessfully for years, and there it was..right on the internet.

We also downloaded a copy of the enrollment app, but it really didn't specify the requirements, although they had checked years before and had an idea. Now to gather 6 generations of birth certificates!
windanncer likes this.
Old 04-19-2016, 06:26 AM   #100
Northern Traditional

Items RainbowTree
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 12,093.65
Hi Josiah,
I’m just curious…I was wondering if you know offhand/ballpark how many enrolled Cherokee there are these days amongst the 3 different Cherokee tribes? I’m just amazed when you say thousands & thousands have applied….wow!

I would think having all these people applying puts a big burden on the Enrollment Office & your Enrollment Committee. They must be very busy!
eagleclanriverband is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links