Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree2Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Ancestry and Genealogy how do ppl behind desk calculate degree of indian blood? how do ppl behind desk calculate degree of indian blood?

Closed Thread LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 10:47 PM   #21
FANMAKR

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 819.61
Savings: 1.00
Obviously they are the same person, I figured that out in the first couple seconds. Think none of us know how to clear cookies and make a new profile. But anyway.

After having to reread fragmented random and scattered ramblings from someone who seems to have their own delusions about all things NDN, I know you have a PhD, but I am going to put this in simple terms so the rest of us can follow along too.

People are going to treat you how you treat them. You came on here and with your first post belittled, made assumptions upon subjects and persons you have no actual knowledge of, and generally just made an a$$ of yourself.

WarDancer is one of the nicest guys I know (yes I know him personally). Seeing you switching to another profile and bashing him was uncalled for and cowardly. If you took the time to read his post, and used a minute part of intellect it would take to have a PhD in genetics, you would have understood what he was telling you.

As to your thinking NDN's get all these great benefits and hordes of cash. ROFLMAO Boy are you in for a rude awakening! Just wait until you get that "lil 3" piece of paper" in your hand and start demanding handouts from the government. Let us all know how that works out for you.

I suggest in the future if you decide to stay on this website, you treat people with a little more respect as human beings and get to know folks before you start running your mouth.

Otherwise one day you are going to say the wrong thing to the wrong person on the street and they aren't going to be so nice about how they word their responses to you

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Last edited by spottedeagle; 09-28-2011 at 11:03 PM..
Old 09-29-2011, 12:06 AM   #22
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 82,072.92
Savings: 0.00
Don't people know that when you second that you log into a website it logs your IP address, which can be traced... Its one of the few things that shows like CSI actually got right, well without as much flash and flare and cool user interfaces... ...I hate those fake forensic shows...

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Old 09-29-2011, 12:20 AM   #23
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,963.51
I would gladly defend my friend Wardancer but:

1. He seems to have classily handled this himself.
2. He's not the type to be threatened by idiocy.

I've also found him to be the sort that, if you present an argument with even the tiniest semblance of thought, he may not agree with your theory but will respect that you bothered to think about it and form a defendable position.

Clearly, that's not what occurred here as there's nothing but envy -- and a profound lack of intelligence -- to be found in this person's diatribe.

Clown shoes are less laughable.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:27 AM   #24
I pull your leg out!

Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke we need one of your classic post break downs... you know where you pick apart a post with quotes section by section.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Old 09-29-2011, 12:33 AM   #25
Self-Righteous Injun

Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
Zeke we need one of your classic post break downs... you know where you pick apart a post with quotes section by section.
That does require some level of effort.

1. Do you think this guy is worth it?
2. Do you see any "sections?"

I left a red bead with the ever classic "f*ck off."

All we actually learned is that this troll can't do fractions...
Old 09-29-2011, 12:35 AM   #26
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 62,393.99
I'm still waiting to find out where I can get all that free stuff ! I'd take a nice new Avalanche (to drive to pow-wows)And how do I go about NOT paying taxes ???

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 09-29-2011, 12:35 AM   #27
I pull your leg out!

You may have a point there. I always get a good kick out of post break downs, its like when the sports anchors do a play by play on why some athlete or a team failed miserably during the last game.

Old 09-29-2011, 12:39 AM   #28
I pull your leg out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
I'm still waiting to find out where I can get all that free stuff ! I'd take a nice new Avalanche (to drive to pow-wows)And how do I go about NOT paying taxes ???
When you find out let me know as well, I would love to go a year not getting boned by the tax man because I got 1099'd. A new Avalanche, always wanted one of those, almost bought one (used) back in 2008 but gas prices were getting too high for me.

Old 09-29-2011, 12:45 AM   #29
Self-Righteous Injun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa_Boy View Post
Wihtout telling us "your tribe" we cannot help, since everyone has there own ways. Please be exact and we can help.
I'm 1/3 Wannabe, raised by the Yogi clan of Yellowstone...
Old 09-29-2011, 01:08 AM   #30
I pull your leg out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDSKIN4EVA View Post
of course u are a native american. u were born in the united states. anyone who is born in the united states is automatically a native american. shaquille oneill, bill clinton, tiger woods, justin beiber, hulk hogan, snoop dogg are ALL native americans. u sure as hell aint no American Indian and u never will be.
Gahh I hope not! LOL

Old 09-29-2011, 01:12 AM   #31
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
I'm 1/3 Wannabe, raised by the Yogi clan of Yellowstone...
Did you mean Jellystone? ...if you did, we're cousins. Except I'm only a 918/1090 of a whole heap of a picnic basket.
Old 09-30-2011, 02:06 PM   #32

CHER0KEE CHAMPI0N is off the scaleCHER0KEE CHAMPI0N is off the scaleCHER0KEE CHAMPI0N is off the scaleCHER0KEE CHAMPI0N is off the scaleCHER0KEE CHAMPI0N is off the scaleCHER0KEE CHAMPI0N is off the scaleCHER0KEE CHAMPI0N is off the scaleCHER0KEE CHAMPI0N is off the scaleCHER0KEE CHAMPI0N is off the scaleCHER0KEE CHAMPI0N is off the scaleCHER0KEE CHAMPI0N is off the scaleCHER0KEE CHAMPI0N is off the scaleCHER0KEE CHAMPI0N is off the scaleCHER0KEE CHAMPI0N is off the scaleCHER0KEE CHAMPI0N is off the scale
Credits: 2,204.83
Redskinforever:

I strongly agree with alot of what you had to say, and im sure you have had your share of personal hardships that come with not having "the card". Thats cool that you speak from your heart, but unfortunately, there are still some people that prefer the term Native American over American Indian. One of the realest Indians that i have ever met is Willie Nelson. Im not sure what tribe he is from, but he is a REAL oklahoma Indian. He doesnt pay taxes and he smokes whatever he wants, all because he is Indian. One time at a concert, a fan with a backstage pass came up to him and called him a Native American. Willie almost killed him right then and there. Got in the fans face and said he is an American Indian, and if u ever call me a Native again, i will rip your head off and sh!t down your throat. Thats Willie Nelson for ya. Real Oklahoma Indian. Anyways....

I hate to compare my hardships to Redskinforevers, but it needs to be done. I ran track back in highschool. Won the state championship. There was a representative from Haskell University at the meet who came and talked to me and sais i could go to Haskell completely free. He could tell by the way i looked that i was an Indian, so he told me and my family to drive up to kansas and take a look. So, that summer, the family that i have left (just an aunt and uncle now, ill explain why later) loaded up the station wagon and took a drive up to Lawrence. So we get there, some guy takes us on a tour of the campus, dorms, etc...and gives me a form to fill out that asks for my roll number. I told him i dont have one. He smirks and says "we arent going to let you go here, because you dont have an Indian card".

Let flashforward to last spring when i was running on the roads in Oklahoma City and was hit by a dismantled driver. They were a white family, and could tell i was severely bleeding and injured but internally and externally. Since they could also tell that i was an Indian, and the scene of the accident took place only 1 mile from the Oklahoma City Indian clinic, they loaded me up and drove me there. After arrival at the clinic, i was bleeding profously on the floor, and asked for my roll number. I told them i dont have one. They immediately said they refuse to treat me, all becuase i dont have an Indian card. I broke my back, ribs, neck, ruptured my spleen, lost 4 teeth, and lost over a pint of blood, and they refused to treat me, all because i dont have an Indian card.

Lets flashback to 5th grade, I was 10 years old at the time. My teacher was an extremely odd man who resembled the artist Prince and listen to Prince music every single day. One day while we were all at recess, he called me inside the building. He took me into a dark closet, and sodomized me. It devastated my life. I could not crap for a month and had intensive counciling until my highschool years. My parents contacted an Indian lawyer to file charges of Child Molestation, and the lawyer told my parents that he cannot help me becuase i do not have an Indian card.

Last but not least, in 7th grade (2 years after the sodomy accident), i was riding in the backseat while my parents were driving. We were driving away from the sun and Indian family (card holders) were headed towards us full speed, heading into the sun. They hit us head on. It killed both of my parents. I was not injured. My aunt and uncle (who raised me after that date) tried to file negligent homicide charges against the drivers of the other vehicle, but it did not work because the judge said they "fall under a different law than my parents". You see, the accident happened on Indian land, and since other party had Indian cards and my party did not, they could not try them in court. If i had that little plastic Indian card, then we could have prosecuted them in Tribal court, but that was not the case. Basically they got away with murdering my parents, all because they have an Indian card and i dont.

All of the tribal vs tribal politics are exactly what the white man wanted. He wanted us to hate each other and turn against each other. The white man doesnt want ANYBODY to be Indian. Since i am genetically Indian, and theres all these financial benefits and programs for people who are Indian, then why dont you allow me to be that? I am what i am, so why dont you let me be who i am? The government will not allow many people to be who they are, simply because of the last-name-on-a-roll system. We all know that being legally Indian is not a "blood thing". It is a last name thing. When the white man first came, he went around to all of the tribes and took what was called a "roll". It was a sign up sheet. Many Indians did not sign up on the sheet or missed the sign up date. Now, even the FULL BLOOD decendants of those Indians are not allowed to be a member of their tribe because their ancestor did not sign up on the sign-up sheet aka roll.

I am amazed at the sheer genius of the white man and how he so strategically planned all of this, just to turn us against each other. Indian law makes us hate our own people, especially in the realms of enrollment/citizenship. Inside vs Outside. I cant possibly put a great enough emphasis on the fact that Europeans had such a malicious intent. guess what...it worked. Look at the ppl among us right now. Disputing over the law. I wont issue any promises or engagements like Redskin forever did, but i will issue a continuous reminder to all Indians; never despise other Indians. They didnt start the law. The white man started the law. Exhibit all of your anguish upon him. He started it.

What, exactly, do you think is the entire point of being Indian? The entire point of being Indian is to SUCCEED in the white mans world, all in the midst of being Indian. Why do you think the tribes in Oklahoma make all of these tv commercials of Doctors or Nurses or Scientists who have Indian Cards? To show Indians that have been successfull in the white mans world. Thats what its all about. Im not sayin if u cant beat em, join em. Im not saying that. Our time ended when the white man first came in 1492. But being Indian is who i am, and who i always will be. So i might as well be successfull in the meantime. Being "so proud to live, so proud to die" was not referring to my caliber of pride, but moreso the fact that my pride was a permanent concept. I am an Indian because of the life that i live. If the white man give hate, then what do you think im going to do? Im going to give love.

To me pride is something that can never......ever........be touched.
My pride aint on my skin. It aint on my clothes. its in my heart.
I could take off all my clothes and be butt naked and go to a powwow and dance completely naked, and im no more or less of an Indian. Like I said, its not something u or anybody else will ever......ever.......be able to touch. Its chained to my heart. Its chained to my brain. Even tattoos are physical and can be removed. My pride will never......ever.......be removed, because its chained inside of my heart. Tattooed INSIDE of my heart. Tattooed INSIDE of my brain. Its a ball and chain. Its who I am. Its who I always will be. Proud to live, and proud to die, was referring to my spiritual level. I was proud to live an indian, and i was proud to die as an Indian. Proud have lived an indigenous life, and proud to have died an indigenous death. My pride revolves around the fact that it can never be taken away. Even at the level and instance of death, death would not remove my pride, because im still proud to have lived.......and proud to have died.........as an Indian. So proud to live. So proud to die. I dont belong to this world. This is my physical body. My pride is my God. I worship my own pride. I am a walking ball of pride. My death will serves as a "martyr" for the Indian Spirit. Its a "waiting game" because my pride is anxiously waiting for my death, because my pride knows that death will only make me more proud, and that it will make the Indian Spirit more proud because I was willng to die because of my pride, and take my pride with me to my grave and to my afterlife. My pride gives me everlasting life. With the Indian Spirit there is no loneliness. There is no anger. There is no pain. Only happiness and pride for who u are. If u belong to the Spirit World, then u are not subject to the pains of the earthly world because they do not apply to u and have no influence on ur personal pride. Pride is something to fall back on and becomes stronger as u continue to be discriminated against. This is just who I am. U can abuse me for being who I am and my body and pride will take the abuse with grace, because I am still proud to be the person u are harrassing and proud to be the person u are harrassing me for. I am using the word u as haters in general. Pride is personal. Pride is selfish. Pride is narcissistic. Pride is a sin. If u are a christian, then u will never be truly proud of who u are because christians do not believe in pride. Pride is my love. And love is my pride. My entire world revolves around my pride. I have provided scientific proof that the Indigenous Spirit is real, because I just prooved that my pride is real. The proof comes from the fact that im willing to die for it. There is iron in my words of life, therefore there is also iron in my words of death. Because there is iron in my words of death, it provides more scientific proof in my pride and my indian nature and blood than u or ur tribe will ever be able to see on a piece of paper or my last name. If you are 1/billionth indian, and ur proud of who u are, ur more indian than any prideless full blood will ever be. If ur full blood, and u dont got a ball and chain complex, u aint nuttin but a white man to me. It aint skin deep. its something you will never........ever.........be able to touch.
its PERMANENT. its FOREVER.

Im a REAL Oklahoma Indian.
Im a REAL Asshole.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:07 PM   #33
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
Location: somewhere between chicago and DC, what day is it again?
Credits: 7,626.25
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
who is that guy doing the info-mercials about the free stuff book? he wears that sport coat with the ?s all over it.
that book will get you more free stuff than being a skin will.
going by the bit on television with that book all you need to get free stuff is knowing what papers to file and who to file them with.

I know the voices arent real
but man, they have some great ideas
Old 10-03-2011, 07:35 PM   #34
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHER0KEE CHAMPI0N View Post
Redskinforever:

I strongly agree with alot of what you had to say, and im sure you have had your share of personal hardships that come with not having "the card". Thats cool that you speak from your heart, but unfortunately, there are still some people that prefer the term Native American over American Indian. One of the realest Indians that i have ever met is Willie Nelson. Im not sure what tribe he is from, but he is a REAL oklahoma Indian. He doesnt pay taxes and he smokes whatever he wants, all because he is Indian. One time at a concert, a fan with a backstage pass came up to him and called him a Native American. Willie almost killed him right then and there. Got in the fans face and said he is an American Indian, and if u ever call me a Native again, i will rip your head off and sh!t down your throat. Thats Willie Nelson for ya. Real Oklahoma Indian. Anyways....

I hate to compare my hardships to Redskinforevers, but it needs to be done. I ran track back in highschool. Won the state championship. There was a representative from Haskell University at the meet who came and talked to me and sais i could go to Haskell completely free. He could tell by the way i looked that i was an Indian, so he told me and my family to drive up to kansas and take a look. So, that summer, the family that i have left (just an aunt and uncle now, ill explain why later) loaded up the station wagon and took a drive up to Lawrence. So we get there, some guy takes us on a tour of the campus, dorms, etc...and gives me a form to fill out that asks for my roll number. I told him i dont have one. He smirks and says "we arent going to let you go here, because you dont have an Indian card".

Let flashforward to last spring when i was running on the roads in Oklahoma City and was hit by a dismantled driver. They were a white family, and could tell i was severely bleeding and injured but internally and externally. Since they could also tell that i was an Indian, and the scene of the accident took place only 1 mile from the Oklahoma City Indian clinic, they loaded me up and drove me there. After arrival at the clinic, i was bleeding profously on the floor, and asked for my roll number. I told them i dont have one. They immediately said they refuse to treat me, all becuase i dont have an Indian card. I broke my back, ribs, neck, ruptured my spleen, lost 4 teeth, and lost over a pint of blood, and they refused to treat me, all because i dont have an Indian card.

Lets flashback to 5th grade, I was 10 years old at the time. My teacher was an extremely odd man who resembled the artist Prince and listen to Prince music every single day. One day while we were all at recess, he called me inside the building. He took me into a dark closet, and sodomized me. It devastated my life. I could not crap for a month and had intensive counciling until my highschool years. My parents contacted an Indian lawyer to file charges of Child Molestation, and the lawyer told my parents that he cannot help me becuase i do not have an Indian card.

Last but not least, in 7th grade (2 years after the sodomy accident), i was riding in the backseat while my parents were driving. We were driving away from the sun and Indian family (card holders) were headed towards us full speed, heading into the sun. They hit us head on. It killed both of my parents. I was not injured. My aunt and uncle (who raised me after that date) tried to file negligent homicide charges against the drivers of the other vehicle, but it did not work because the judge said they "fall under a different law than my parents". You see, the accident happened on Indian land, and since other party had Indian cards and my party did not, they could not try them in court. If i had that little plastic Indian card, then we could have prosecuted them in Tribal court, but that was not the case. Basically they got away with murdering my parents, all because they have an Indian card and i dont.

All of the tribal vs tribal politics are exactly what the white man wanted. He wanted us to hate each other and turn against each other. The white man doesnt want ANYBODY to be Indian. Since i am genetically Indian, and theres all these financial benefits and programs for people who are Indian, then why dont you allow me to be that? I am what i am, so why dont you let me be who i am? The government will not allow many people to be who they are, simply because of the last-name-on-a-roll system. We all know that being legally Indian is not a "blood thing". It is a last name thing. When the white man first came, he went around to all of the tribes and took what was called a "roll". It was a sign up sheet. Many Indians did not sign up on the sheet or missed the sign up date. Now, even the FULL BLOOD decendants of those Indians are not allowed to be a member of their tribe because their ancestor did not sign up on the sign-up sheet aka roll.

I am amazed at the sheer genius of the white man and how he so strategically planned all of this, just to turn us against each other. Indian law makes us hate our own people, especially in the realms of enrollment/citizenship. Inside vs Outside. I cant possibly put a great enough emphasis on the fact that Europeans had such a malicious intent. guess what...it worked. Look at the ppl among us right now. Disputing over the law. I wont issue any promises or engagements like Redskin forever did, but i will issue a continuous reminder to all Indians; never despise other Indians. They didnt start the law. The white man started the law. Exhibit all of your anguish upon him. He started it.

What, exactly, do you think is the entire point of being Indian? The entire point of being Indian is to SUCCEED in the white mans world, all in the midst of being Indian. Why do you think the tribes in Oklahoma make all of these tv commercials of Doctors or Nurses or Scientists who have Indian Cards? To show Indians that have been successfull in the white mans world. Thats what its all about. Im not sayin if u cant beat em, join em. Im not saying that. Our time ended when the white man first came in 1492. But being Indian is who i am, and who i always will be. So i might as well be successfull in the meantime. Being "so proud to live, so proud to die" was not referring to my caliber of pride, but moreso the fact that my pride was a permanent concept. I am an Indian because of the life that i live. If the white man give hate, then what do you think im going to do? Im going to give love.

To me pride is something that can never......ever........be touched.
My pride aint on my skin. It aint on my clothes. its in my heart.
I could take off all my clothes and be butt naked and go to a powwow and dance completely naked, and im no more or less of an Indian. Like I said, its not something u or anybody else will ever......ever.......be able to touch. Its chained to my heart. Its chained to my brain. Even tattoos are physical and can be removed. My pride will never......ever.......be removed, because its chained inside of my heart. Tattooed INSIDE of my heart. Tattooed INSIDE of my brain. Its a ball and chain. Its who I am. Its who I always will be. Proud to live, and proud to die, was referring to my spiritual level. I was proud to live an indian, and i was proud to die as an Indian. Proud have lived an indigenous life, and proud to have died an indigenous death. My pride revolves around the fact that it can never be taken away. Even at the level and instance of death, death would not remove my pride, because im still proud to have lived.......and proud to have died.........as an Indian. So proud to live. So proud to die. I dont belong to this world. This is my physical body. My pride is my God. I worship my own pride. I am a walking ball of pride. My death will serves as a "martyr" for the Indian Spirit. Its a "waiting game" because my pride is anxiously waiting for my death, because my pride knows that death will only make me more proud, and that it will make the Indian Spirit more proud because I was willng to die because of my pride, and take my pride with me to my grave and to my afterlife. My pride gives me everlasting life. With the Indian Spirit there is no loneliness. There is no anger. There is no pain. Only happiness and pride for who u are. If u belong to the Spirit World, then u are not subject to the pains of the earthly world because they do not apply to u and have no influence on ur personal pride. Pride is something to fall back on and becomes stronger as u continue to be discriminated against. This is just who I am. U can abuse me for being who I am and my body and pride will take the abuse with grace, because I am still proud to be the person u are harrassing and proud to be the person u are harrassing me for. I am using the word u as haters in general. Pride is personal. Pride is selfish. Pride is narcissistic. Pride is a sin. If u are a christian, then u will never be truly proud of who u are because christians do not believe in pride. Pride is my love. And love is my pride. My entire world revolves around my pride. I have provided scientific proof that the Indigenous Spirit is real, because I just prooved that my pride is real. The proof comes from the fact that im willing to die for it. There is iron in my words of life, therefore there is also iron in my words of death. Because there is iron in my words of death, it provides more scientific proof in my pride and my indian nature and blood than u or ur tribe will ever be able to see on a piece of paper or my last name. If you are 1/billionth indian, and ur proud of who u are, ur more indian than any prideless full blood will ever be. If ur full blood, and u dont got a ball and chain complex, u aint nuttin but a white man to me. It aint skin deep. its something you will never........ever.........be able to touch.
its PERMANENT. its FOREVER.

Im a REAL Asshole.
And this folks is why you should just say no to drugs...
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:38 PM   #35
Kanien'kehá ka

Items TreeChange User Title49 AccessShark
KewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond repute
KewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond reputeKewlMohawkGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 6,073.21
Savings: 2.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaahl View Post
And this folks is why you should just say no to drugs...
LOL...good advice!!
Old 10-03-2011, 11:12 PM   #36
Self-Righteous Injun

Quote:
No, you're a real idiot.

Quote:
Im a REAL Asshole.
No, you're a whipped puppy.

I, am a "real asshole," because I'm not going to let you whine with impunity anymore.

You're an intellectual embarrassment.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:22 PM   #37
I pull your leg out!

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Old 10-04-2011, 12:11 AM   #38
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
No, you're a real idiot.

No, you're a whipped puppy.

I, am a "real asshole," because I'm not going to let you whine with impunity anymore.

You're an intellectual embarrassment.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^Yeah , what he said !!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 10-04-2011, 12:49 AM   #39
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
Location: somewhere between chicago and DC, what day is it again?
Credits: 7,626.25
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluteMaker View Post
who is that guy doing the info-mercials about the free stuff book? he wears that sport coat with the ?s all over it.
that book will get you more free stuff than being a skin will.
going by the bit on television with that book all you need to get free stuff is knowing what papers to file and who to file them with.
MATHEW LESKO!!! dammit i got out of bed to post this

I know the voices arent real
but man, they have some great ideas
Old 10-04-2011, 01:10 AM   #40
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread