PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Ancestry and Genealogy (http://forums.powwows.com/f114/)
-   -   i have some cherokee blood but i do not know who (http://forums.powwows.com/f114/i-have-some-cherokee-blood-but-i-do-not-know-who-61964/)

Drider454 12-26-2011 05:10 PM

i have some cherokee blood but i do not know who
 
i have some cherokee blood but i do not know who

Joe's Dad 12-26-2011 07:56 PM

Damn. That's like saying, "I'm pregnant, but i don't know who the baby daddy is!!!"

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

:hysterica

muskrat_skull 12-26-2011 10:42 PM

The first thing to do is to follow your family tree back some. There are free tools for making a family tree and they are easy to use. Also, most of the records are freely available for searching online through the LDS churchs record search. Most people learn alot about their families doing it this way, and you may be surprised at what you find.

subeeds 12-26-2011 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad (Post 1505474)
Damn. That's like saying, "I'm pregnant, but i don't know who the baby daddy is!!!"

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

:hysterica

Dang, JD-I just about spewed coffee all over my keyboard when I read that. Other than that comment...:tapedshut This is me on this subject.

Joe's Dad 12-27-2011 12:51 AM

Speaking of spewing...did ur boogers ever stop running?

How are you feeling?

subeeds 12-27-2011 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad (Post 1505492)
Speaking of spewing...did ur boogers ever stop running?

How are you feeling?

I'm feeling like I'm going to have bronchitis for a few weeks. LOL!

soopashinaab 12-27-2011 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad (Post 1505474)
Damn. That's like saying, "I'm pregnant, but i don't know who the baby daddy is!!!"

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

:hysterica

LMAO and yes like @subeeds said this should get real good...

pigheaded 12-27-2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad (Post 1505474)
Damn. That's like saying, "I'm pregnant, but i don't know who the baby daddy is!!!"

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

:hysterica

I was always more of a Geraldo guy, so maybe it's like saying you're a transvestite prostitute and you're pregnant and don't know who the baby daddy is, but you have it narrowed down to 3 possible guys, all of which have been abducted by aliens 4 times.
:hysterica

comadre 12-27-2011 02:29 PM

Come on you guys!! Lets give this poster a chance to explain a little more about the situation before you get all crazy.I for one am curious about what they are saying! now sshhh!!!

Drider....as you were sayin.........

soopashinaab 12-27-2011 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comadre (Post 1505631)
Come on you guys!! Lets give this poster a chance to explain a little more about the situation before you get all crazy.I for one am curious about what they are saying! now sshhh!!!

Drider....as you were sayin.........

Who you calling crazy?? :goofy: I have half a mind to listen to the voices in my head and... :hypnotize

comadre 12-27-2011 03:16 PM

[QUOTE=soopashinaab;1505643]Who you calling crazy??

YOU!
:lol_hitti

muskrat_skull 12-27-2011 03:23 PM

9
 
@comadre

(As long as the blood isn't on the living room floor...:eek5:)

comadre 12-27-2011 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muskrat_skull (Post 1505650)
@comadre

(As long as the blood isn't on the living room floor...:eek5:)

are you referring to the fella's teasing or to my beating soop over the head?

muskrat_skull 12-27-2011 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drider454 (Post 1505462)
i have some cherokee blood but i do not know who

I was referring to the above quote but all can apply!!

soopashinaab 12-27-2011 04:09 PM

Why do I have a headache all of a sudden?:confused_

pigheaded 12-27-2011 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soopashinaab (Post 1505663)
Why do I have a headache all of a sudden?:confused_

Cause you're trying to reason with women. A contradiction in terms I assure you, oh, wait, is this the Men strike back thread? O well carry on. :hysterica

comadre 12-27-2011 06:49 PM

:offtopic:

comadre 12-27-2011 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muskrat_skull (Post 1505661)
I was referring to the above quote but all can apply!!

oh! now I get it! Lol

muskrat_skull 12-27-2011 07:36 PM

I watch too much ID channel!

Joe's Dad 12-28-2011 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pigheaded (Post 1505624)
I was always more of a Geraldo guy, so maybe it's like saying you're a transvestite prostitute and you're pregnant and don't know who the baby daddy is, but you have it narrowed down to 3 possible guys, all of which have been abducted by aliens 4 times.
:hysterica

I was thinking Maury...until u got to the aliens.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright 2006, PowWows.com, LLC