Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By wardancer
  • 2 Post By wardancer

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Ancestry and Genealogy Inman/Sloan Inman/Sloan

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2014, 09:24 PM   #1
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Vigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scaleVigalante is off the scale
Credits: 519.72
Savings: 0.00
Inman/Sloan

any Inman's on here you could be related to me my great grandma was a Inman?
Vigalante is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2014, 02:18 PM   #2
Pow Wow Visitor

apachebrat is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 623.36
My mom is an INMAN. She married in.
apachebrat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2014, 02:25 PM   #3
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 81,297.47
Savings: 1.00
The OP's been banned. She had an issue with civility !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2015, 02:25 PM   #4
Banned

Hawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scale
Credits: 1,156.10
was banned everyone deserves second chance so I am back

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseGul View Post
birth19 November 1853, Ritchie, West Virginia, United States
Was Banned now I am back and hoping for the best that I don't get banned again if I was to get banned again I would most likely leave and not come back not like I would be missed at all maybe by a few but many would likely want me to be deleted or banned. Just saying. And I am just telling it like it is...Some people on here don't have a sense of humor at all but have corn cobs shoved so far up their behinds that they get upset easily with me or my remarks and comments didn't realize so many were so touchy so sensitive if you're that way you probably shouldn't be on this site. But instead crying your eyes out in your bed because of something someone said.
Hawk1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2015, 05:40 PM   #5
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 81,297.47
We don't care if you are back as long as you are civil ! And really , the graphic references are not necessary. Besides , you've been back a while !
windanncer and gilisi like this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2015, 07:06 PM   #6
Banned

Hawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scaleHawk1 is off the scale
ok

whatever
Old 05-19-2015, 07:07 AM   #7
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 143,189.72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
Was Banned now I am back and hoping for the best that I don't get banned again if I was to get banned again I would most likely leave and not come back not like I would be missed at all maybe by a few but many would likely want me to be deleted or banned. Just saying. And I am just telling it like it is...Some people on here don't have a sense of humor at all but have corn cobs shoved so far up their behinds that they get upset easily with me or my remarks and comments didn't realize so many were so touchy so sensitive if you're that way you probably shouldn't be on this site. But instead crying your eyes out in your bed because of something someone said.
Who were you the first time? What did you get kicked out for?

Do you powwow? I'm getting old. I don't think I remember you.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2015, 10:48 AM   #8
Banned

hi Joes dad

I got kicked out for foul language of all things I had better watch my mouth it can get you in trouble Yes I do enjoy going to Pow-wows been attending since I was young 11 years old now 38 but I loved Native American culture and people as a whole since I was able to walk and talk. I don't have much Native in me I think I am more Native in my Heart and Soul than I am in blood. Vigalante was my name when I got kicked out. I have seen you on the boards so yes I remember you how are you doing? I am doing good couldn't be doing any better. I will be going to a Pow wow soon May the 23rd I will be attending one in ZanesField Ohio which is only like a hour away from where I live.Anyhow its nice to meet you see you around the forums later bye for now
Sponsored Links