Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Ancestry and Genealogy Learning more and getting involved? Learning more and getting involved?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2011, 12:41 AM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
43678980 has a brilliant future43678980 has a brilliant future43678980 has a brilliant future43678980 has a brilliant future43678980 has a brilliant future43678980 has a brilliant future43678980 has a brilliant future43678980 has a brilliant future43678980 has a brilliant future43678980 has a brilliant future43678980 has a brilliant future43678980 has a brilliant future
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Learning more and getting involved?

I've always had very limited knowledge of my ancestry and my Native relatives. So far I know I have some full blooded relatives and my dad's great Grandmother is full blooded so I'm 1/8? I've only met my full blooded relatives once and I have no knowledge of how to contact them now, my family is not close at all, and the internet seems to only have sketchy information on Indian ancestry.

I was told I was Sioux Indian, but then I was told not to say Sioux and it was a incorrect term? Anywho I did some more research and I came down to Lakota? So I'm 1/8 Lakota? Is this enough to say I'm Native American, and what would I call myself specifically? Should I say Lakota or should I be more defined?

I've always wanted to try and live a 'somewhat' 'traditional' Native American 'lifestyle', but I don't want to look like a dorky American either. I don't know much besides I have some horses and I live on farm and have a garden lol But no offense either but I see a lot of Native Americans seem to be very drug-ridden, violent, welfare hungry, and lazy, at least on TV :\ Makes me wonder if I should even bother to research my ancestry?
43678980 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2011, 01:11 AM   #2
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 116,179.14
Savings: 1.00
You're pretty stupid!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2011, 05:04 AM   #3
Junior Dancer

Items Present
Question Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Wtf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43678980 View Post
i've always had very limited knowledge of my ancestry and my native relatives. So far i know i have some full blooded relatives and my dad's great grandmother is full blooded so i'm 1/8? I've only met my full blooded relatives once and i have no knowledge of how to contact them now, my family is not close at all, and the internet seems to only have sketchy information on indian ancestry.

I was told i was sioux indian, but then i was told not to say sioux and it was a incorrect term? Anywho i did some more research and i came down to lakota? So i'm 1/8 lakota? Is this enough to say i'm native american, and what would i call myself specifically? Should i say lakota or should i be more defined?

I've always wanted to try and live a 'somewhat' 'traditional' native american 'lifestyle', but i don't want to look like a dorky american either. I don't know much besides i have some horses and i live on farm and have a garden lol but no offense either but i see a lot of native americans seem to be very drug-ridden, violent, welfare hungry, and lazy, at least on tv :\ makes me wonder if i should even bother to research my ancestry?
Make your daughters see the wisdom of dating/marrying DORKS not thugs. The most dangerous thing about Dorks is they just might kick too many people's tails on a video game or play GI Joe or Transformers with their kids. Or worse yet know way way too much about dinosaurs...

MaileenasDad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2011, 11:55 AM   #4
Pow Wow Visitor

43678980 has a brilliant future43678980 has a brilliant future43678980 has a brilliant future43678980 has a brilliant future43678980 has a brilliant future43678980 has a brilliant future43678980 has a brilliant future43678980 has a brilliant future43678980 has a brilliant future43678980 has a brilliant future43678980 has a brilliant future43678980 has a brilliant future
Credits: 0.00
Well what did I say that was wrong or stupid? I said I didn't know anything and I wanted to learn. I work a lot and don't have much time to find family and do research, I was hoping people on here could be nice and help me out. Apologies if my offbeat tone was found inappropriate for this thread or my typing was all over the place. All I wanted to know is why don't people like using "Sioux" and if saying I was 1/8 Lakota was the right term, I'm very confused on all the terms. Did I post to the wrong board?
43678980 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2011, 12:13 PM   #5
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I've always had very limited knowledge of my ancestry and my Native relatives. So far I know I have some full blooded relatives and my dad's great Grandmother is full blooded so I'm 1/8? I've only met my full blooded relatives once and I have no knowledge of how to contact them now, my family is not close at all, and the internet seems to only have sketchy information on Indian ancestry.

I was told I was Sioux Indian, but then I was told not to say Sioux and it was a incorrect term? Anywho I did some more research and I came down to Lakota? So I'm 1/8 Lakota? Is this enough to say I'm Native American, and what would I call myself specifically? Should I say Lakota or should I be more defined?

I've always wanted to try and live a 'somewhat' 'traditional' Native American 'lifestyle', but I don't want to look like a dorky American either. I don't know much besides I have some horses and I live on farm and have a garden lol But no offense either but I see a lot of Native Americans seem to be very drug-ridden, violent, welfare hungry, and lazy, at least on TV :\ Makes me wonder if I should even bother to research my ancestry?
So if you call yourself 1/8 Lakota because you don't want to be called Sioux, are going to become any of these?

You should stick to what you are because you're the kind of person who give 1/8 Lakotas a bad name.

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 09-04-2011, 12:39 PM   #6
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
Quote:
Well what did I say that was wrong or stupid? I said I didn't know anything and I wanted to learn. I work a lot and don't have much time to find family and do research, I was hoping people on here could be nice and help me out. Apologies if my offbeat tone was found inappropriate for this thread or my typing was all over the place. All I wanted to know is why don't people like using "Sioux" and if saying I was 1/8 Lakota was the right term, I'm very confused on all the terms. Did I post to the wrong board?
I think what the guys are trying to tell you is that you managed to post pretty much every stereotypical notion of what the larger society assumes to be true of Aboriginal peoples. That would be the stupid part as this is a board for folks who are anything but the stereotype you have summarized in your initial post.

Finding your ancestry is a very personal thing and the internet is not the place to be looking. The funny thing about our communities is that just simply calling the band office and mentioning the names you are already familiar with will get you much more info than anything on the "net" will. Being lazy or too busy to do even that basic amount of research is just plain dumb. If you do any amount of research, then you will soon discover that surnames will appear in clusters within communities. For example, if someone tells me their name is Lazore, Smith, Joe, Metatawabin or Rain, I know pretty much where they come from. We get to know where these people and their names are from our years of traveling, doing business, going to school with or pow-wowing with these folks. So internet surfing isn't going to get you that level of detail of knowledge.

Reading treaties and agreements will surprisingly get you a ton of info on surnames and location of those families. So tracking down your rellies isn't rocket science. Heck, when I travel, I look in the hotel phone book for my surname and if anyone in the area has it, I give them a call... found a few relatives that way - most people like talking about their families.

As for what to call yourself? Try using your name. As in, "Hi, I'm Joe/Josephine Bloggins". Haven't come across too many people that introduce themselves as, "Hi, I'm an 1/8th Lakota".

My gran once told me when I was a little kid asking way too many questions and not doing enough figuring things for myself by listening to what was being said that it was time to take the cotton batten our of my ears and and insert it into my mouth (in your case, your typing fingers). Find your relatives and then listen to them.

Last edited by yaahl; 09-04-2011 at 12:46 PM..
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2011, 06:18 PM   #7
Junior Dancer

Items Present
Indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaahl View Post
I think what the guys are trying to tell you is that you managed to post pretty much every stereotypical notion of what the larger society assumes to be true of Aboriginal peoples. That would be the stupid part as this is a board for folks who are anything but the stereotype you have summarized in your initial post.

Finding your ancestry is a very personal thing and the internet is not the place to be looking. The funny thing about our communities is that just simply calling the band office and mentioning the names you are already familiar with will get you much more info than anything on the "net" will. Being lazy or too busy to do even that basic amount of research is just plain dumb. If you do any amount of research, then you will soon discover that surnames will appear in clusters within communities. For example, if someone tells me their name is Lazore, Smith, Joe, Metatawabin or Rain, I know pretty much where they come from. We get to know where these people and their names are from our years of traveling, doing business, going to school with or pow-wowing with these folks. So internet surfing isn't going to get you that level of detail of knowledge.

Reading treaties and agreements will surprisingly get you a ton of info on surnames and location of those families. So tracking down your rellies isn't rocket science. Heck, when I travel, I look in the hotel phone book for my surname and if anyone in the area has it, I give them a call... found a few relatives that way - most people like talking about their families.

As for what to call yourself? Try using your name. As in, "Hi, I'm Joe/Josephine Bloggins". Haven't come across too many people that introduce themselves as, "Hi, I'm an 1/8th Lakota".

My gran once told me when I was a little kid asking way too many questions and not doing enough figuring things for myself by listening to what was being said that it was time to take the cotton batten our of my ears and and insert it into my mouth (in your case, your typing fingers). Find your relatives and then listen to them.
Make your daughters see the wisdom of dating/marrying DORKS not thugs. The most dangerous thing about Dorks is they just might kick too many people's tails on a video game or play GI Joe or Transformers with their kids. Or worse yet know way way too much about dinosaurs...

Old 09-05-2011, 01:16 AM   #8
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,963.51
Quote:
...no offense either but I see a lot of Native Americans seem to be very drug-ridden, violent, welfare hungry, and lazy, at least on TV...
At least on this point, I believe we should get off this guy's back.

Are we trying to pretend this ISN'T true?

Or that it isn't, readily, mirrored in reality? "A lot" merely implies a sizable and measurable number and we ALL know that's a true statement.
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2011, 01:24 AM   #9
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Same could be said about white, black and yellow races.

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 09-05-2011, 01:36 AM   #10
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,425.79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
You're pretty stupid!
JD tell us how you really feal lol..
Old 09-05-2011, 03:27 AM   #11
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,963.51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Same could be said about white, black and yellow races.
Absolutely.
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2011, 11:07 AM   #12
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
At least on this point, I believe we should get off this guy's back.

Are we trying to pretend this ISN'T true?

Or that it isn't, readily, mirrored in reality? "A lot" merely implies a sizable and measurable number and we ALL know that's a true statement.
I think that what rankles me are statements that begin with the disclaimer, "No offence" that then proceed on to the offending statement. For some reason folks who utter that disclaimer seem to believe that once said, it clears the way to it being ok, to say the stuff that offends. My take on that has always been, if you know or think it's going to offend, don't say it or at least have the backbone to stand by your statement.

Sure there is huge social issue amongst First Nation communities, no one is pretending that it isn't true is just silly but there are also First Nation folks and communities that have moved past the "stereotype" and somehow those folks are seldom used in the "No offence' statements. "No offence, but I read that John Kim Bell has just conducted the _____ insert name of large symphony" or No offence, but I just heard that Thelma Chalifoux has been named to the Canadian senate." Never ceases to amaze me that the "No Offence" folks are the first to comment when I tell them what I do for a living - only then it's more along the lines of, "Well, no offence but you can't really be all that Indian then, cause only white folks can do that job/course/degree program." So as long as folks try and use a disclaimer of "No offence", I'll keep telling them how dumb they sound.

I think what has also rankled me with the OP's original post is that instead of searching for something positive they focused on what and will always be the notion of First Nation people that the larger society assumes defines us. Social issues aside, I myself get tired of the "back to nature" comments. This to me is way more offensive than being drunks/lazy/welfare commentary. Usually when I'm on the end of that type of inquiry I tend to direct the person to the nearest nudist colony so they can really get back to nature there.

A smaller rankle is the BQ. I understand and I get it that in the US it is the way that the government/bands/tribes have chosen to decide Indianess but as Canadian, I seldom have that conversation as we legally recognize (contained in our Constitution) all three groups of Indianess - FN, Metis, Inuit so when I hear folks doing the 1/2, 1/4 etc I feel somewhat embarrassed that humans are treated as if they are show dogs with a pedigree. My own folks in our self government agreement did away with Indianess according to the government and we define who we are as we feel a strong critical mass of people moving in the same cultural direction is more important than counting blood drops.

anyway, my two elk teeth...
Old 09-05-2011, 03:02 PM   #13
Junior Dancer

Items Present
To quote Headly Lamar from "Blazing Saddles"

Give the governor Harrrummmph!

Old 09-08-2011, 02:04 AM   #14
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Hey guys. I know I haven't been on in a while, sorry about that. But I'm back now. I will be more so here soon, still busy but now have a computer.WHOO HOO

Anyway. Well, JD and Maileen's dad and yaahi. You guys jumped on that pretty quick here. But I'm looking a the name and someone said "You hit every stereotypical" statement about Natives. Uh, is that ringing a bell? Looks to me like someone was trying to get a rise out of people and stir things up. And it worked too, so that's a good thing.LOL Keep going, I like reading this. Post good guys.LOL
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2011, 03:23 PM   #15
Junior Dancer

Items Present
Angry

hey how come you guys have a yellow thingy and two orange thingys? i want a yellow thingy

Old 09-08-2011, 06:27 PM   #16
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 91,193.05
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaileenasDad View Post
hey how come you guys have a yellow thingy and two orange thingys? i want a yellow thingy
What he said! I WANT SOME TOO!
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2011, 06:32 PM   #17
Eskimo wannabe

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
vBActivity Stats
Achievements Happy 10th AnniversaryHappy 5th AnniversaryEverybody Loves Me!Posting GodThe Popular One
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaileenasDad View Post
Would you like some red thingys?
neling4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2011, 06:36 PM   #18
Eskimo wannabe

vBActivity Stats
Achievements Happy 10th AnniversaryHappy 5th AnniversaryEverybody Loves Me!Posting GodThe Popular One
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh heck! I just gave everyone green rep beads on this thread and I forgot to sign them. Just so you know, the anonymous green beads are from me.
neling4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2011, 06:37 PM   #19
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

There gave out some points... lol which will not help the gold star chasers but it made me feel good... I was just happy to have reached the 10k mark before the crash so I could buy an arcade pass... alas... I have to start again...lol

To the OP: if you want to find out about your family, start ordering up long form birth certificates, they'll help with maternal and paternal names.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:47 PM   #20
Junior Dancer

Items Present
is that what we're doing? Are we INVOLVED???

Sponsored Links