Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree59Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Ancestry and Genealogy Looking for my ancestors Looking for my ancestors

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2014, 07:51 PM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ellenleigh is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 169.24
Savings: 0.00
Looking for my ancestors

Hello everyone, my great great grandmother walked the Trail Of Tears. I will have to ask my mother the name again. Her mother's name was Leone(Wilson)Jacobs. I just want to know the actual tribe I'm part of. It may be a small amount but I'm always drawn to Native American music and customs. I want to know my heritage. Thanks for letting me join this site. Ellen
ellenleigh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2014, 05:43 AM   #2
Powwow Grandmother

DeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond repute
DeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,566.41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellenleigh View Post
Hello everyone, my great great grandmother walked the Trail Of Tears. I will have to ask my mother the name again. Her mother's name was Leone(Wilson)Jacobs. I just want to know the actual tribe I'm part of. It may be a small amount but I'm always drawn to Native American music and customs. I want to know my heritage. Thanks for letting me join this site. Ellen

Welcome to Powwows.com

Maybe you can start looking into the family trees with genealogy. That will help you start putting together with your mother and father and then your grandmother and grandfather and so on down the lineage. It will have to do with birth certificates that might solve the problems. I don't know. Just have to go with the flow while you figure that out.

DeafElderWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2014, 12:40 PM   #3
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 27,237.05
Quote:
Ah brave one, the answers that you seek are there to be found. With those answers comes good fortune, many scalps and shade with sweet water. But you must understand that with the knowledge i seek to bestow on you great honor and responsibility to your ancestors come.

I too once stood atop Winkte Hill and asked these same questions, while admiring the vision I had of our young warriors while the sweat glistened from thier pectorals. I sweat many of night at my lodge until the answer came to me. The path on which my moccasins took me led to the quest of locating not only the records but the shades of my ancestors. I was guided by the Spirit of Two.

I can help in many ways as i have access to many records going back thousands of moons to the days where the water was as pure as the air and the hunting was abundant for beaver. In my vision i had eaten so much beaver i became tired of the salmon-like taste and sought out much more. Now fast forward to modern times my desire for knowledge and answers have yet to be satisfied as i am always wanting to learn. I also like to help others but i know that in this world theere are a few conditions that must be met.....even required to quench the thirst for indigenous wisdom and guidance. I am guided by the Spirit of Two and have given my live to HIM.

So i would LOVE to help you, please inbox me, but as i am going to use every rescource available to help you discover your roots and you ancestors, i must ask a simple thing. Are you ready to embrace me as a brother? Will you walk hand in hand as one withe the almighty Two-Spirit down the red path?

Mitaukuye Oyasin
DeafElderWoman likes this.
Old 04-26-2014, 03:00 PM   #4
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 12,610.76
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeafElderWoman View Post
Welcome to Powwows.com

Maybe you can start looking into the family trees with genealogy. That will help you start putting together with your mother and father and then your grandmother and grandfather and so on down the lineage. It will have to do with birth certificates that might solve the problems. I don't know. Just have to go with the flow while you figure that out.
holay what did u do to get all those red beads? lol

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2014, 05:09 PM   #5
Pow Wow Visitor

ellenleigh is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 169.24
I'm willing to accept your help. I'm also married to a wonderful man. I can accept you as a brother. Thank you for that.
ellenleigh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2014, 05:49 PM   #6
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
The almighty Two-Spirit seeks your husband also. May he join our circle? My great grandmother also walked the Trail of Tears until she ran away and hid in the woods. This was done because she was royalty amongst the tribe. She married a white man and passed as a white herself. All census records were lost in a fire, but i do not burn in the summer and the proof is in my high cheekbones. I descend from royalty. As long as your husband's heart is true, the children of the Two-Spirit would like him to shed his sins along with his clothing and join us in ceremony while we embrace him and hold on to him tightly of our society of braves as we welcome him to share our blankets and buffalo robe.

As we stand upon Winkte Hill ridding our mouths of the taste of beaver which we had eaten while sausage was scarce, and beaver was plenty. In my vision I held the knife to the scalp of a young woman who possesed a beaver. After having tasting her beaver i decided to make a tobacco pouch of it. But there was enough beaver to encompass the peace pipe of a child of the Two-Spirit.Alas the peace pipe was kept warm for many moons on end. And as the seasons change so did my love for the beaver skin, and the children of the beaver. And so it shall ever be. I backed off and did not take my knife to her scalp, nor my tomahawk to her bosom.

I know of a lost clan of the Cherokee, the hardest to track down lives within many of our veins. Though many are lost in history many of thier ways manifest themselves in many people today. that would be the Billagaana Clan. Many Billagaana Cherokee are flourishing today, and prosper. Names such as Elizabeth Warren and Johnny Depp and Ward Churchhill are notable Billagaanas. That is the largest and most common Tsalagi Clan in the USA today. You speak with strong voice and not forked tongue, so i believe you are a descendant of the Billagaana......and the Two-Spirit is very pleased.

You must first learn our ways, and construct a dress made of fine buckskin, extra fringe pleases the Two-Spirit very much. As you make this garment yourself, and invest long hours into perfecting it, the answers shall become more clear about your identity my Billagaana sister. I promise you this. And when you finally are ready to wear this dress, and make a statement to the public and announce your heritage to the world, most desirably a powwow if you can find them than you will understand the journey that you took is not unlike the journey of the rest of the Billagaana People. So make sure and pray hard and you must buy dreamcatchers for your abode. The more the better, they will help you see more clearly, especially when you enter the dreamworld whether it be sleep or our sacred peyote.

I feel that you have asked the right question to yourself and to those here on Powwows.com. Ask around over here, I am VERY HELPFUL and love to help Billagaanas discover their roots, both past present and future. I will not steer you wrong. But first you must know, just embracing me as a brother may be a good start, but you must Walk the Red Path with riteousness and virtue. So i ask again, are you and your husband willing to walk hand in hand as one with the Two-Spirit wherever he may take you?

Last edited by milehighsalute; 04-26-2014 at 05:55 PM..
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2014, 06:15 PM   #7
Pow Wow Visitor

Items PresentDolphinDevil
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,410.66
Be careful of Winkte Hill and the Spirit of Two. You may never be the same.
windanncer likes this.
Old 04-26-2014, 07:27 PM   #8
Eskimo wannabe

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
vBActivity Stats
Achievements Happy 5th AnniversaryEverybody Loves Me!Posting GodThe Popular OneParty of Five
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
I enjoyed your post, milehigh, but what the heck is a "Billagaana"???
windanncer and SsmalltownNDN like this.
neling4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2014, 07:42 PM   #9
Eskimo wannabe

vBActivity Stats
Achievements Happy 5th AnniversaryEverybody Loves Me!Posting GodThe Popular OneParty of Five
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
Ahhhh! Googled and got it. I should have asked Techno.
windanncer and subeeds like this.
neling4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2014, 08:26 PM   #10
Dances With Fat Chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanjica_the_one View Post
Be careful of Winkte Hill and the Spirit of Two. You may never be the same.
May I ask you something mighty warrior?

Do YOU walk the path with the Two-Spirit?
windanncer likes this.
Old 04-26-2014, 08:35 PM   #11
Pow Wow Visitor

wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighsalute View Post
May I ask you something mighty warrior?

Do YOU walk the path with the Two-Spirit?

Funny question but no. Only one spirit in me, mine only.
windanncer likes this.
Old 04-26-2014, 08:49 PM   #12
Dances With Fat Chicks

Quote:
Funny question but no. Only one spirit in me, mine only.
I too once had only one spirit in me, then I attended a workshop with Little Grandmother Crowther when i mourning the loss of my friends in a sweat when i was visiting Sedona
She led me to a powerful shaman. the shaman helped me bask in the light, i was an avid student and an apt pupil bringing him many gifts of sage, tobacco, cash and some physical favors

He knew some of the most powerful cherokee witch-doctors in the country and was trained by Crow Dog himself....kinda....i dont think he ever actually met him.

I was made cherokee spirit-keeper and after many years i was bestowed the title of dreamwalker. The Cherokee adore their dreamwalkers most of all. To be chosen as a dreamwalker is a very high honor amongst the Bilaga'ana Band of Cherokee.

It took me many moons to climb Winkte Hill and overlook our mighty warriors and grass dancers. And to marvel how aethetic and athletic they are and to admire all the children and whatever else springs from the loins of these young men as they went on a hunt and counted coup on the buffalo.

Will you my friend join myself and ellenleigh in helping her and her husband find the Spirit of Two?
windanncer likes this.

Last edited by milehighsalute; 04-26-2014 at 08:56 PM..
Old 04-26-2014, 08:59 PM   #13
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 47,805.15
Hmmm....I'm not so sure about that. I heard Joe's Dad call him wanji , twoji .....hmmmm....
windanncer and subeeds like this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2014, 10:24 PM   #14
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 36,041.53
Quote:
5 different tribes walked the Trail of Tears or what has become known as that. Most Famous is the Cherokee one that began in 1838 and finished in 1839.
If you do a Search of the Federal Census and you find that Ancestor you named is listed then chances are they are not Native. The first Federal Census that Natives were listed on is the 1900 Census.
That is the quickest way to wade thru Family Lore.
Understand something here, you can not with any certainty start with somebody in the far past and try to tie them back to you.
You must start with yourself and then your parents and so on. If in all cases you find that they did not live amongst Natives then chances are still good they are Not Native.
Another point here and that is age of the person you are looking for. I am in my early 50's, My Grand Mother was born in 1907 her Mother was born in 1880, her Mother was born in 1856 her mother was born in 1825 so for me to get to a person that would have possibly walked the Trail is my GGGGrandmother. She did not have an English name and was not listed on the 1835 Roll because they ONLY listed Male Head of Household and how many were in there family. It is only possible to find the name of the person you are looking for on the 1851 Roll or later in Cherokees case that ancestor would be listed when they gave testimony on the 1907 Guion Miller Roll.

Full bloods did not run from their Family we tended to cluster together. That is what a tribe is, Language and culture is what ties us together. It was much more common for White men to live amongst Natives for several important reasons. Mainly because the earlier ones were traders and traded amongst natives so it stands to reason they would cultivate ties!

Another myth was there was a big round up and the soldiers marched everybody to Indian Territory and although a lot of Fake tribes today try to cultivate this myth it was not true. The Trail of Tears happened but mainly because of exposure, disease and just plain hopelessness. Actually we have found evidence that some moved back to live with relations in North Carolina and some from North Carolina actually traveled by train as late as the 1880's to Indian Territory and live north of Stilwell in Adair County.

My advice to you is to hire a good researcher give them the information you have and turn them loose.

in our language we would say yonega not bilagáana but I still like mutton LoL

Last edited by Josiah; 04-26-2014 at 10:36 PM..
Josiah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2014, 11:20 PM   #15
Dances With Fat Chicks

josiah....do YOU walk hand in hand with the Two-Spirit?
Old 04-27-2014, 06:01 AM   #16
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 36,041.53
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighsalute View Post
josiah....do YOU walk hand in hand with the Two-Spirit?
I make my own path
Old 04-27-2014, 11:13 AM   #17
Pow Wow Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
Hmmm....I'm not so sure about that. I heard Joe's Dad call him wanji , twoji .....hmmmm....
Twoji (Tsuwoyo) can be found on Twitter. We are not related.
wardancer and windanncer like this.
Old 04-27-2014, 02:25 PM   #18
Dances With Fat Chicks

Quote:
Twoji (Tsuwoyo) can be found on Twitter. We are not related.
we are ALL related
Old 04-28-2014, 12:07 PM   #19
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,045.53
Winkte Hill!!

And somehow I could just hear your exact tone of voice in the monologue.
Old 04-28-2014, 03:06 PM   #20
Dances With Fat Chicks

Ah Rose Woman. The voice i speak with is the voice of the ancient ones. Back when the braves would celebrate atop Winkte Hill, and rub themselves unclad upon the Totem of fertility until they were blessed with the rainlike blessing on their heads. All of our individual creations stories tell of a inquisitive young beaver, who was curious and wanted to see what took place on Winkte Hill, as she was marveled by what she stepped closer for a better look and got doused by the offering of the phallic totem. in 9 months time sprang life yet again unto the world. Thus is how it has always been, thus is how it will always be.

The path I travel in my shamanic apprenticeship revealed to me all the secrets of our ancestors. From the Shasta, to the Lakota, to the Hualapai and the Gros Ventre all the way to the Bilaga'ana band of Cherokee, which I am spokesman for.

My journey has been rife with fear, because i had once also feared Winkte Hill, and all the young braves who climbed to the top to work in the light. Yet my spirit was just one. Until i made many mistakes and the white man's unjust law incarcerated me. I remember when the Two-Spirit visited my soul in prison. I did not know he was even there. But a young white man was showering next to me one day and i decided to tell him about the Two-Spirit. He tried to run away, but i held him down, and shown him the light that he seeks, though he did not know he was seeking that at the time. He now is a child of the Two-Spirit himself and as i understand his stay behind the cold grey walls were much more enjoyable for him then.

Are YOU ready to travel Rose of Wyoming to the top of Winkte Hill? are YOU ready to walk as one with the Spirit of Two?

Last edited by milehighsalute; 04-28-2014 at 03:22 PM..
Sponsored Links