Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree66Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Ancestry and Genealogy Native American Ancestry in Australia Native American Ancestry in Australia

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2018, 03:08 AM   #1
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WomanfromOz is infamous around these partsWomanfromOz is infamous around these partsWomanfromOz is infamous around these partsWomanfromOz is infamous around these parts
Credits: 1,195.29
Savings: 0.00
Researching Ancestry

I no longer wish to sbhare my personal story on here due to bullying.
LISA IRONMAKER likes this.

Last edited by WomanfromOz; 09-11-2018 at 05:30 PM.. Reason: Privacy
WomanfromOz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2018, 08:03 AM   #2
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 57,792.06
Welcome to powwow.com. Sounds like you have a lot of old fashioned genealogy work ahead of you to find your kin. I hope you find your family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WomanfromOz View Post
My mother and I have always been interested in Native American culture, jewellery, medicine, spirit religion etc. We both have always used natural medicine and have always been very spiritual. We are both Clairvoyant and have always wondered where it came from. I'm not sure if we have the same spirit guides but are very intune with nature and animals.
With all due respect, it also sounds like you have a lot stereotypical ideas about who Native people are and what their various cultures are like. Before you travel to met modern Native people, you may wish to correct these.

First of all, there is no one Native American culture. Since 1492, the dominant culture depiction of the various indigenious people of the Americas has reduced us to a mostly homogenous mass of tipi dwelling, warbonnet wearing, buckskin clad Dances with Wolves extras and tree huggers. There was and is enormous cultural, political, social, linguistic, and economic variation among the in excess of 1000 different nations of the Americas.

At the time of contact, there were cities that matched those in Europe and Asia in size and sophistication. There were empires that rivaled those in Europe. There were hunters and gathers, city dwelling bureaucrats and priests, sea faring fisherman and traders, and sophisticated farming cultures. The religious range within the New World was as large as that in the Old World. Each group had their own practices. These cultural differences carry into the lives of modern Native peoples.

Quote:
A world away from where my Ancestor came from on the plains of America.

I suspect you're going for a metaphor, but I must go for the teachable moment. The Cherokee come from the second most beautiful mountains on the planet. No plains, no tipis...

Quote:
Is it difficult to find a reservation to visit to experience Native culture? Will I be accepted as a part Native woman and be allowed to come to a Powwow? It would mean a lot to me to be accepted in this way.
FYI, in excess of 3/4 of all Native people live off-reservation.

No, it's not hard to find reservations. Goggle maps can help you with that. But the question arises, which reservation? Who's culture?

Will you be accepted? Who knows. We hear lots of stories about distant Indian ancestors -- some plausible but many many more totally unrealistic. (If you think about hearing these stories, it's kind of weird. Non-Indian people don't have strangers walk up to them and tell them about their family tree.)

And what do you mean by accepted? Native communities are like small towns everywhere. Lots of family history. A little bit to a lot of clannishness. How does any stranger integrate into any small town? You have to build connections. You learn in some aspects you're always an outsider.

As for powwows.... At most powwows -- again these are social gatherings -- when the MC calls for everyone to come down and dance, all those who respect the rules of the arena and community will generally be welcome. However, you may hear a nasty comment or two. Be humble. The arena isn't about you.
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2018, 09:41 AM   #3
Tiny Tot Dancer

WomanfromOz is infamous around these partsWomanfromOz is infamous around these partsWomanfromOz is infamous around these partsWomanfromOz is infamous around these parts
Dear OLChemist

Removed because I was bullied.

Last edited by WomanfromOz; 09-11-2018 at 05:10 PM.. Reason: Privacy
Old 07-11-2018, 10:35 AM   #4
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Rose's Completely Biased (Short) Guide Can't Miss Sights/Events in Indian Country

Fly into Ashville, NC or Knoxville, TN and head into the mountains. Take in Unto These Hills and a Sunday service with some fine Cherokee language hymn singing. See the Smokies, where your Cherokee ancestors built a powerful nation. Drive down to Red Clay. Eat some fried hominy, kanuchi and grape dumplings. Come in the fall after most of the tourists are gone, rent a cabin in the woods, listen to birds and just be.

Unto these hills

Or in Oct fly into Rapid City, SD and go to He Sapa Wacipi, the Black Hills Powwow. See the dances, eat some fry bread and a buffalo burger. Learn to tell a chicken dancer from a fancy dancer. Tune your rental car radio to FM 88.7 and listen to KILI the voice of the Lakota Nation. Drive down to Wind Cave to see where Iktomi tricked people into following him onto the surface world.

Black Hills Powwow

NPS - Wind Cave

Or fly in to Phoenix, AZ and head up to Window Rock for the Navajo Nation Fair. Learn that many cowboys are Indians. Watch the rodeo, look at the livestock, watch the miss Navajo Nation contestants compete, go to the powwow, look at the fine arts, shop, wish you could be a judge the fry bread contest, LOL. Learn the fine art of pointing with your lips. Eat as much of that good Navajo cooking and New Mexico green chile as you can get. Watch the kids on the rides.

Navajo Fair

Spend Christmas in Albuquerque, NM. On Christmas Eve, drive out to Acoma pueblo and see the luminarias line the road up to the mesa. The next day, drive up to Ohkay Owingeh and watch the dance. Remember Pope and the freedom fighters he led 1680. Eat lots of good New Mexican and Pueblo Christmas delicacies.

IPCC - Schedule of Feast Days
alumphfres and LISA IRONMAKER like this.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:00 AM   #5
Tiny Tot Dancer

Thank you so much

Removed

Last edited by WomanfromOz; 09-11-2018 at 12:33 AM.. Reason: Privacy
Old 07-11-2018, 11:09 AM   #6
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 57,649.81
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Dear OLChemist,

I'm sorry but I cannot believe how mean you've been. I don't know you, and it's my first time on here.

You have made a lot of assumptions about me and my post that have deeply offended me. Everyone makes assumptions by what and how you say things. Get over it !

I don't have ANY stereotypical ideas of Native American culture. "Modern" natives??? My grandfather was 1/2 Native American dude! Proven by DNA. Not some ancient relative I heard stories about. My mothers father was a Native American man. You obviously DO because of the things you say !

Also, my ex boyfriend was a "Modern" Native American so I pretty much know what Native culture is. He was a Hopi/Pueblo Indian from Colorado. He was full Native and didn't live on a Reservation and worked for the Military. So yes, I know Native Americans aren't all "tree huggers who live in tipi's" as you put it. I've done a lot of research on modern and ancient Native culture. The good, the bad and the ugly truth of what non-natives have done to Native people and culture.

Where did I ever mention a tipi???

I also grew up in a very small Reservation town here with many Australian Aboriginal friends. So I know how Native people live these days thank you. I watch NITV here in Australia and it has many Documentaries on current living conditions and Native issues of all Native cultures. We are not under any illusions here in Australia, thank you.

It's not my fault that my Great Grandmother didn't stay in a relationship with my Grandfathers father and moved here to Australia.

Not going for any metaphors, when I say "plains" it's what I relate to the Australian outback. I'll say "land" if that makes you feel better.It probably wouldn't make a difference !

Well, if my Grandfather's father hadn't ( disappeared ) on my Grandmother we would know which tribe he was from exactly wouldn't we??? She claimed she didn't know what ethnicity the father was.

To be honest I was hesitant about mentioning that I matched Cherokee people because I have heard everyone in America claims that. Well I don't have a family Cherokee story and I'm not after Native American benefits.That's mostly a myth as well !About all we really get is a hard time !

I would just like to be recognised as what I am instead of "What are you?" "Are you Eurasian?" "Are you Chinese or something?"

That's what I meant by being accepted.
You would always be an outsider , doesn't matter how you think. It takes years and years of hanging around , helping , taking part in activities to even think about being accepted as a visitor , and I doubt you'd ever be accepted as an ndn. You'd have to find your family for that to happen !I don't want to move to a reservation. I have a house here. I honestly hoped that I could make some Native American friends here that would accept me as part Native. It's pretty lonely when I don't know any other part Native Americans in my country. Because it is a world away from America.

I wanted to visit a Reservation for a cultural exchange and to feel more connected to my grandfather. He died a month before I was born so I didn't get to meet him. All I have is photographs of him that look like Native American men from the 1800's and early 1900's.

Why would I hear a nasty comment or two at a Powwow?? I look part Native. You're assuming I'm some blonde, bimbo looking flaky girl, claiming to be an Indian Princess or something. Wrong.

My skin is light but why would people say nasty things. I am a very humble person.
Because you are still an outsider and the locals can tell that ! I don't appreciate the level of judgement I have received here.I didn't expect this but at least I thought someone would send me a polite message of guidance rather than a snappy toned comments. We don't really care !

The arena isn't about you? What does that even mean? Why would I make the arena about me when I'm a guest on the tribal owned land of the Powwow organisers? Who would be that rude or clueless? Almost every outsider that comes to a powwow ! They have no clue about what it's all about , how to act , the dos and don'ts. They just get out there and go "Oh look at me , I'm an ndn"

I hoped to make friends on here and hopefully make a friend that I could visit on or off a Reservation for a culture exchange. I didnt post to offend anyone.
And maybe you will if you don't get all mad about little crap !
It would be nice to make a meaningful friendship with someone (hopefully a man because I'm single) who shares my Ancestry instead of being shunned for not being 100% Native American. Most folks on here are not 100% native. But it's not a dating site !

I sincerely apologise if I offended you in any way with my post OLChemist. It was not my intent. I wish you well and appreciate your taking the time to reply. I shall find another Native American forum to look for friends to meet and hope to have better luck making connections there before I fly over for my holiday.
With all that said , welcome to powwows.calm ! I assure you nobody is offended ! we get lots of posts like this and most who get the lecture storm off with even worse attitude than you. The thing is , we live this life everyday. It's not some mystical crap , it's real life with real problems that have been going on for centuries. We don't get free stuff(most of us), we work , pay taxes , try to live the american dream(LOL) and when we can afford to , we powwow with our friends and family.Good luck in your quest......and watch your step in those other forums ! Some of them are brutal ! LOL

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2018, 11:12 AM   #7
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Proven by DNA.
DNA doesn't prove "Tribe" nor does it actually prove Degree of ndn blood. but hey , good luck with it !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 07-11-2018, 11:19 AM   #8
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
" Originally Posted by WomanfromOz
My mother and I have always been interested in Native American culture, jewellery, medicine, spirit religion etc. We both have always used natural medicine and have always been very spiritual. We are both Clairvoyant and have always wondered where it came from. I'm not sure if we have the same spirit guides but are very intune with nature and animals."

So this is NOT thinking stereotypical ? BUH ! You think we're all in tune with nature ? Clairvoyant ? Wow , you should apologize to Ol'Chemist cause that's straight up stereotypical crap right there. You should just come to the States and give lectures on how ndns should act ! Geez....I'm done

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 07-11-2018, 11:24 AM   #9
Tiny Tot Dancer

Dear OlChemist,

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply again. I really appreciate it. Thatís the kind of information I was looking for. I have watched a lot of Powwow dancing on YouTube and I love watching Grass Dancers and Chicken Dancers in Regalia.

Iím looking forward to visiting America soon.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:39 AM   #10
Tiny Tot Dancer

Removed

Last edited by WomanfromOz; 09-11-2018 at 05:19 PM.. Reason: Privacy
Old 07-11-2018, 11:50 AM   #11
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
Believe it or don't but I'm one of the nice ones, LOL. There are more then a few Indians who would have had you for lunch with a side of fries.

Seriously, we encounter a lot of folks, especially from overseas, who have only seen movies, watched documentaries and read books about Indians. Frequently, they have -- shall we say -- a less than nuanced view of Native life. They tend to romanticize and homogenize our cultures. On the internet it's impossible to know a person beyond what is written. We react from our experiences.

I read your post and some of it came off as pretty romantic/stereotypical. So, yes, I went into college professor mode and lectured. (And, yes, I did miss my Sarcastics Anonymous meeting this week.) Sorry for the assumptions. Do be aware you will encounter the above type of response frequently in Indian Country if you bring up "spirit guides" and psychic powers, or start your introduction with your DNA test or discussions of "papers." Just a friendly warning.

As for the nasty comments at powwows, one fair skinned mixed blood to another, you will hear them. Indian people are just that people. Some are nice, some aren't. Some a polite some aren't. Some are just plain jerks. Colonization isn't a pretty process. It's isn't calculated to make people tender-hearted. History walks with all of us. Institutional racism affects all of us -- Indian and non-. I'm sure you've seen this with your Aboriginal friends.

DNA tests and Native identity:

SNP's do not an Indian make. There is no genetic memory. Native identity -- like all human cultural associations -- is created within the framework of kin and community. It grows on language, geography, spirituality and shared history. It is learned not inborn.

I say this not to shut you out, but to give hope. Once you do the leg work and find your kin, if you approach with a humble heart and a spirit of service you can learn.

Does Native DNA make you Indigenous?
When I get out of the lab, I'll post some more of my short list.

Last edited by OLChemist; 07-11-2018 at 12:59 PM.. Reason: Forgot something profound, LOL. Wrong link
Old 07-11-2018, 06:23 PM   #12
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
More of Rose's Completely Biased (Short) Guide Can't Miss Sights/Events in Indian Country

Fly into Billing, MT, drive out to Crow Agency and go to the tipi capital of the world, Crow Fair. Learn how three pole and four pole tipis look different. Go to the powwow and see how many elk tooth dresses you can count. Watch the rodeo and the Indian relay horse races. Then watch the parade dance at the end.

Crow Fair

Then drive down the Little Bighorn Battlefield and then go down to Wyoming to Yellowstone National Park.

Or got to Oklahoma City, OK for Red Earth. Go to the powwow and art market. Enjoy some fine Southern powwow singing. Then drive over to Anadarko to visit the Southern Plains Indian Museum. Or go northeast and head into Tahlequah and learn about your Cherokee kin.

Red Earth

Last edited by OLChemist; 07-11-2018 at 06:47 PM..
Old 07-11-2018, 07:39 PM   #13
Tiny Tot Dancer

Dear OLChemist

Privacy
LISA IRONMAKER likes this.

Last edited by WomanfromOz; 09-11-2018 at 05:20 PM.. Reason: Privacy
Old 07-12-2018, 12:51 AM   #14
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 37,718.52
Hi and welcome.
If you look to the left of the thread, you will see the listings "Resources for Teachers, and one for Scouts. You can find more info there. Click on Forum Home, scroll down to General, and you will find sections on Ancestry and Genealogy and Native Issues. Native Issues also includes a recipe section. This forum also has a lot of videos of the different dances-all taken at different powwows.

As for whackadoodles, yes, we have had our fair share over the years. LOL!

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2018, 04:14 PM   #15
Pow Wow Committee

Items DollElephantDolphin
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 24,961.77
Savings: 2.03
Hi welcome to pws.com enjoy!!
Old 07-12-2018, 11:27 PM   #16
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
Hi and welcome.
If you look to the left of the thread, you will see the listings "Resources for Teachers, and one for Scouts. You can find more info there. Click on Forum Home, scroll down to General, and you will find sections on Ancestry and Genealogy and Native Issues. Native Issues also includes a recipe section. This forum also has a lot of videos of the different dances-all taken at different powwows.

As for whackadoodles, yes, we have had our fair share over the years. LOL!
Dear Subeeds,

Thank you so much for your help. We've got plenty of those over here too :)
subeeds likes this.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:28 PM   #17
Tiny Tot Dancer

Dear Lisa Ironmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LISA IRONMAKER View Post
Hi welcome to pws.com enjoy!!
Thank you :)
Old 07-18-2018, 03:35 PM   #18
Pow Wow Committee

Items DollElephantDolphin
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 24,961.77
Savings: 2.03
Quote:
Thank you :)
Your Welcome!!
Old 07-26-2018, 08:27 AM   #19
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 113,503.90
Hey, I part Cherokee! Wachu look like? Send a photo of your beadwork.

JD is here to check out the pretty ladies!
alumphfres and subeeds like this.
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2018, 09:33 AM   #20
Tiny Tot Dancer

Dear Joe's Dad

Removed

Last edited by WomanfromOz; 09-11-2018 at 05:21 PM.. Reason: Privacy
Sponsored Links