PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Ancestry and Genealogy (http://forums.powwows.com/f114/)
-   -   pure blood (http://forums.powwows.com/f114/pure-blood-71107/)

donaldbathe 06-24-2018 01:49 PM

pure blood

how many of you guys on this forum believe in pure blood? someone who is 100% american indian regardless from what tribe and what part of the americas/new world/western hemisphere they come from. they could be from the kayapo indians in brazil or mapuche tribe from argentina. they could also be from the pipil indians in el salvador. does anyone on this forum believe in pure blood??? an american indian who has never mixed with even white people from europe or other racial groups like blacks from africa, arabs from the middle east, asian people from china, japan, korea, vietnam, the philippines, the indian racial group from india, bangladesh, pakistan, the aborigines from australia, the polynesian, melanesian, micronesian racial groups of the south pacific islands. who in here believes and agrees with me when someone says that theyre of pure blood? does anyone on this forum believe in pure blood???? someone who is 100% american indian. anyone???? rsvp. thank you.

JiuJitsuFighter 06-25-2018 02:59 AM

Hahahaha, I cant wait to hear peopleís responses.
Well Iím half But I have a cousin who is 100% Maya from Guatemala.
I do believe their are full blood but not as common as people think.
Good luck gettin someone to take a Dna test to prove they are full blood.

solitare 07-03-2018 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donaldbathe (Post 1636353)
how many of you guys on this forum believe in pure blood? someone who is 100% american indian regardless from what tribe and what part of the americas/new world/western hemisphere they come from. they could be from the kayapo indians in brazil or mapuche tribe from argentina. they could also be from the pipil indians in el salvador. does anyone on this forum believe in pure blood??? an american indian who has never mixed with even white people from europe or other racial groups like blacks from africa, arabs from the middle east, asian people from china, japan, korea, vietnam, the philippines, the indian racial group from india, bangladesh, pakistan, the aborigines from australia, the polynesian, melanesian, micronesian racial groups of the south pacific islands. who in here believes and agrees with me when someone says that theyre of pure blood? does anyone on this forum believe in pure blood???? someone who is 100% american indian. anyone???? rsvp. thank you.

:crash:

I should have never signed in. Goodnight!

WhoMe 07-09-2018 11:02 AM

Who Cares? LOL

JiuJitsuFighter 07-10-2018 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhoMe (Post 1636479)
Who Cares? LOL

You know what, your right.. who does care?