Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By milehighsalute
  • 1 Post By DeafElderWoman

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Ancestry and Genealogy tribe of GAD tribe of GAD

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2015, 01:48 PM   #1
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 27,242.05
Savings: 0.00
tribe of GAD

i dont mind black people....i really dont

but a certain faction of them took their fantasies off the net and actually call me to "discuss" native diaspora....actually they dont discuss but yell, interrupt and are very sure of themselves

first of all they quote that book of fairytales thats known as "the holy bible" as proof.....and tell us that we are actually black men from the tribe of GAD.......the lost tribe of israel

then they proceed to tell us that every great civilization here and monument was due to africans coming over here and teaching the "asian invaders" and how they have all the proof

their so called "movement" is growing and lies are spreading

they are attempting to re-write history just like the white colonizers

and they always wanna pull the olmec statues out of their azz

in may i was assaulted by some of them in new york while on vacation and they videoed it.....only that didnt make it on youtube because i kicked 2 of their azzez and walked away unscathed even after their buddies jumped in

they started about how they "respected" me but how we arent the original people here and and i knew nothing.....in fact they revealed they knew more about us than we know about ourselves (where have we encountered that before?)

they respect us so much they shyt all over our creation stories, our history and attempt to "educate" us....then get hostile and surround you with their buddies to out-shout you when you call em on their bullshyt

them black hebrew israelites are all over the net with their token puerto rican back-ups

im goin to NY for a concert in a few weeks......i hope i dont run into them again......if i do i hope they post footage of me kicking their azz
Old 10-28-2015, 02:15 PM   #2
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 85,198.26
Savings: 1.00
Ran into a guy with one of their "Tribal Identity" cards..

http://shaykamaxumrepublic.webs.com

Shaykamaxum Atlan-Amexem Empire (Al Moroc)
500 Cedar Delaware Village
Shaykamaxum Province, Al Morco Atlan Amexem, NW
Mailing Address:

P.O. Box 48324

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania [19144]

Phone # 404-496-4187, Fax # 888-263-1033

Tribal Alliance of Nations of the Wa****aw, Shaykamaxum, Original Cherokee, Seminole, Shushuni, Creek, Apache, Commanche, Muscogee, Osage, Mechica, and Yamassee, under the aegis of the Camp Holmes Treaty of 1835

The Real Indian is the Negro aka the Blackamoor.
**The oldest body found in America is that of a ‘Negroid’ names Lucy**

This movement has been around a long time, a photo from 1928:
Attached Thumbnails
temple1928.jpg  
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2015, 11:17 AM   #3
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
i knew these guys been a pain for last 20-25yrs or so

no idea they existed so long

wonder why their "reservation" is a compound?

and yeah they claim to have the utmost respect for us.....whatever
windanncer and AmigoKumeyaay like this.
Old 10-30-2015, 08:13 PM   #4
Powwow Grandmother

DeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond repute
DeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,566.41
It is true what AmigoKumeyaay was saying in his post about Black people living in reservation in the East Coast of USA. There were few Black people born in First Nations in Canada, too. I guess they were not the only ones.

The Black guys should not throw their attitudes toward you about your ancestors and having lived in Turtle Island for a very long time. Who knows we are not from Asia if that is what the White and Black people thought we were from because of the Bering Strait (Bridge across the water between Russia and Alaska). They assumed that is what they thought we were from. Our ancestors have been here for millions of years. What about Aboriginals from Australia and they look blacks but they have been in Australia for so many years like million of years. We were the first people on our own Turtle Island and so are Bush first people from Australia, too.

So ignore their attitudes and their outbursts of what they thought just like White scientists thought. Just walk away from them or have to fight back if they start harassing or get into the fight with you. Fighting will not solve anything.

So if you are going back again, then I hope you won't have another incident with them. I am sorry that you had to go through this crap.
OneidaBear likes this.

DeafElderWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2015, 12:25 AM   #5
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 85,198.26
Savings: 1.00
These Afro Americans are mixing all types of things. They claim some ancient Africans made it over to "America" so they are also descended from indigenous Native American tribes.

Yet they mix in some Ras Tafari things, claim a connection to Olmec people, and refer to the treaty of Camp Holmes of 1835.

And they sell ID cards, and I think they will register your car under their "nation".

On average, African Americans have up to 28% non-African DNA, some more, some less. Holds true in my family...except me
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2015, 08:21 PM   #6
Northern Traditional

Items RainbowTree
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 12,373.83
These GAD people are definitely assertive in what they believe & in wanting to get others to believe & convert as well. Joseph Smith & the Mormons also believe NDNs are one of the lost tribes of Israel, too.

When we were little kids, my mother warned us to beware of Mormons, Gypsies, & the little people because they all wanted to take us away with them and we’d never come back. Sounds like I should add these GAD folks to the list.
eagleclanriverband is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2015, 06:15 PM   #7
Dances With Fat Chicks

not all of them claim to be tribe of gad......some claim to be original hebrew israelites and original descendants of biblical fantasy folk heroes......the one whos i actually fought with were black hebrew israelites trying to tell me where i came from and shytting all over my creation story, hollering at me and telling how wrong i am...........i REALLY dislike these people as they subscribe to the doctrine of "if i can yell louder and get more people to yell with me and interrupt at every turn and dismiss everything you say than i MUST be right so i will teach me mis-information to the masses"........

they wont stop short of assault or provoking assault on them too..............and they hang out right by the indian center in NYC..........but im the kinda injun that assaults right back so i hope i dont see them at all.....they only show videos of themselves bein all tough......not vids of themselves getting punched in the mouth and their buddies thrown to the ground so its no surprise my video didnt make it on youtube......they sure were all there with their phones out recording it all
Old 10-01-2016, 12:15 PM   #8
Pow Wow Visitor

OneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 277.12
They are contributing to Native genocide by erasing our ties to this land right alongside white people. Black people: YOU'RE NOT FROM AMERICA. YOU ARE FROM AFRICA. YOU ALREADY HAVE A CONTINENT TO CLAIM LEAVE AMERICA TO THE REAL NATIVES.

For one the tribe of Gad is a tribe of Israel and they're semites. Natives are NOT semites!

IF the Bible is in any way accurate Natives wouldn't even be Israelites they'd most likely be descendant of Kham/Cham and would be Canaanites. But I don't believe as I would need solid proof of this.

THE TABLE OF NATIONS
OneidaBear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2016, 12:17 PM   #9
Pow Wow Visitor

OneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond reputeOneidaBear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 277.12
Also not all black people are Hebrew Israelites. Nubians, Egyptians, etc are not Israelites. Israelites and all other semites trace themselves to Noah's son Shem.
OneidaBear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2016, 11:42 AM   #10
Dances With Fat Chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneidaBear View Post
Also not all black people are Hebrew Israelites. Nubians, Egyptians, etc are not Israelites. Israelites and all other semites trace themselves to Noah's son Shem.
nah......some are actually intelligent and admit the obvious....they are sub-saharan black

as far noah and shem and other fairy tales....yeah whatever