Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Health Issues > Weight Loss helpful droid apps helpful droid apps

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2011, 09:23 AM   #1
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Savings: 0.00
helpful droid apps

There are so many cool Droid apps, that's its hard to pick out the good ones. Here's some I like to use in my weight loss quest.

Drink Water: you can set your daily cups of water goal. Mine is currently 12. As you drink water, you click on each cup. It has a reminder if you're not getting your cups in on time. The noise reminded me of a toliet flushing at first, but if you really listen , It's the sound of filling a glass with water.

If you make your daily total, it gives you a round of applause. it also shows you a chart of all your days.

Tabata Timer: a must-have for my interval workouts. The sound is of someone blowing a whistle, and they must have gotten pretty winded at the end. Haha. They're barely blowing it. There are actually several Tabata timers available, but I only tried this one.

It gas a 10 second "get ready" period, its simple, and gets the job done.

Push UPS: this is a program to get you in training to do massive amounts of push ups. Do you want to impress your friends by doing 100 or so push ups at once?
Put in your goal and it gets you started by showing you how many pushups, reps and sets, you need to do each day to work up to that.

Kegel Exerciser or Mobile Kegels: timers for those exercises

Weight tracker: a weight chart that calculates your BMI as well.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:10 AM   #2
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
Savings: 1.00
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
i just got on borded with a Droid 4 g phone i love and im so happy there are some meny things it does im looking for the app for here i got face book and yahoomail angey birds this is so amazion to have now i know why ppl were so sumg when they saw my old nextal gray and walkty talkie phone that churiped all the time and couldnt get on the web,sprint gave me the phone whit no down payment and only 30 moer a month than i was paying anyway im realy happy about this cool new phone
and will read abut what apps to add
Old 09-26-2012, 08:04 AM   #3
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
Savings: 1.00
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
i got a wonderful app it called my fitness pal its free and counts cal.and excerzie i have lost 7 lb so far and love it ...easy to use and it works, servral of the ppl that i drive are useing the app we talk about diffrent things concering the app also you can link to your friends on the app and see some of the meals that are helping them
as soon as im down 20 i want to go on the low carb one still im watching the carbs now ..