Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree1Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Women's Dance Styles > Jingle Dancing Calling All Jingle Dress Dancers - Healing - Calling All Jingle Dress Dancers - Healing -

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2008, 07:31 AM   #61
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Chi Miigwetch!

ojibwaysweetie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2008, 10:40 AM   #62
Story Seeker

Flying_Raven has a reputation beyond reputeFlying_Raven has a reputation beyond reputeFlying_Raven has a reputation beyond reputeFlying_Raven has a reputation beyond reputeFlying_Raven has a reputation beyond reputeFlying_Raven has a reputation beyond reputeFlying_Raven has a reputation beyond reputeFlying_Raven has a reputation beyond reputeFlying_Raven has a reputation beyond reputeFlying_Raven has a reputation beyond reputeFlying_Raven has a reputation beyond reputeFlying_Raven has a reputation beyond reputeFlying_Raven has a reputation beyond reputeFlying_Raven has a reputation beyond reputeFlying_Raven has a reputation beyond reputeFlying_Raven has a reputation beyond reputeFlying_Raven has a reputation beyond reputeFlying_Raven has a reputation beyond reputeFlying_Raven has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,113.48
Savings: 1.00
i pray for your baby, i hope his burns are recovered and that no plastic surgury is needed and that he will make a full recovery soon

i ask that you pray for my mother who has cronic fatigue and fibromialia, and for my father whose pancreas is failing due to drinking far to much alcohol
Flying_Raven is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2008, 04:41 PM   #63
**Lovin' Life**

nessadawn25 has a spectacular aura about
I will definetely pray for all of you while dancing next weekend, and even when I'm not dancing. It is truly a beautiful thing to see the out reach and support of all these dancers. You ladies are amazing: dancing, singing, praying and supporting each other. I would also like to thank all those who have prayed for me over the past year. I had a terrible divorce and custody battle. Thanks to the Creator and those who love me, thankfully I have made it through. My little family and I are well and just moved into our new house. Again thanks and I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:21 AM   #64
Gotz ta be me!

Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
My sister went in for a mammogram and they found five lumps in both of her breasts, with the biggest being the size of a quarter. We're waiting for the results to come back. I just lost my oldest sister in a car wreck 11 months ago.... Pray for us. Please.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:27 PM   #65
PowWows.com Addicts

ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
We had our jingle dress feast and dance two weeks ago, and tomorrow having our fall feast. I will remember you in my prayers. Luv 'n hugs.

ojibwaysweetie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2009, 03:06 PM   #66
Pow Wow Visitor

QuintanaSong is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking for Jingle Dress

I am trying to connect with my heritage. My Grandparents were born on White Earth Res. They moved away during the relocation efforts and did not talk much of their heritage. My Grandmother spoke some words in her native tongue. She remembers being sent to a boarding school when she was very young. I want to make a jingle dress and dance at Pow Wows. I would like information concerning traditions that should be followed in the making of this dress.

Thank You,

Laurie
QuintanaSong is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2009, 01:19 PM   #67
Pow Wow Visitor

ALaura is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 480.00
Lightbulb Thank you for the prayers!

What a honor to see there are still Jingle Dancers that dance for others. I am an old buckskin dancer and over the years I see the prayers go by the wayside for flash and competition. Now I do not have anything against competition, If Creator chooses you to help pay for gas and expenses that is wonderful! Balance is the key, creator knows you heart and the rest will follow.

Now I have a request,needed :

Any left over Jingles. I am currently working on a new dress for a young woman Jingle dancer and she is short about 125 Jingles. Because she is now a young woman and has grown out of her dress she has not been able to dance anything but fancy shawl. Her heart and soul is in the Jingle dance and the spiritual responsibility's of the dance. As most of us, her family struggles to make ends meet. Creator told me to start the dress and the Jingles would come to finish it. My goal has been to help this young woman and it not cost her family anything.
So I am asking for any left over Jingles new or used so we can get this young woman back in the circle to fulfill the needs of many. No one but myself and the creator now I am posting this. If you can help even if it is one or two, they will be put to use in the most reverent of ways. Mail them to Dancer in care of A Askins P.O.Box 66 Elkton TN. 38455. I will gladly reimburse your postage for your trouble. Thank you,
ALaura is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2009, 06:25 AM   #68
wabigoni

wabigoni has a reputation beyond reputewabigoni has a reputation beyond reputewabigoni has a reputation beyond reputewabigoni has a reputation beyond reputewabigoni has a reputation beyond reputewabigoni has a reputation beyond reputewabigoni has a reputation beyond reputewabigoni has a reputation beyond reputewabigoni has a reputation beyond reputewabigoni has a reputation beyond reputewabigoni has a reputation beyond reputewabigoni has a reputation beyond reputewabigoni has a reputation beyond reputewabigoni has a reputation beyond reputewabigoni has a reputation beyond reputewabigoni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 433.35
my requests accompany all those who in one need. It is a good medicine for all those who think of the ease of his fellow
that kitci manito or with you all
wabigoni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2009, 07:14 PM   #69
Dancer

Dancingwind has much to be proud ofDancingwind has much to be proud ofDancingwind has much to be proud ofDancingwind has much to be proud ofDancingwind has much to be proud ofDancingwind has much to be proud ofDancingwind has much to be proud ofDancingwind has much to be proud of
Love what you do. And stand proud. My heart goes out to any and all who've losted a love one in death
Dancingwind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2010, 04:31 AM   #70
Pow Wow Visitor

short apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 99.00
Just wonder what happened to the fellow jingle dancer? I do send my thoughts and prayers to her and child.
short apache girl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2010, 01:07 PM   #71
Dancer

Dancingwind has much to be proud ofDancingwind has much to be proud ofDancingwind has much to be proud ofDancingwind has much to be proud ofDancingwind has much to be proud ofDancingwind has much to be proud ofDancingwind has much to be proud ofDancingwind has much to be proud of
Sorry I'm more than a year late responding to this. But if you like you can message me for email me for info on making a jingle dress.
Dancingwind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-01-2011, 09:31 PM   #72
Bite Me

Items Elephant
Jadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond reputeJadenia has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 615.06
prayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojibwaysweetie View Post
Apitche Miigwetch Kii!
Hi, i am new to this site and hope im posting this correctly but I want you to know that i will pray for your friends.
Jadenia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2011, 05:32 PM   #73
Pow Wow Visitor

Lucky713 is an unknown quantity at this point
A Jingle Dancer here in the Midwest went down with heatstroke at a Powwow last month. I had thought she was doing better, but I have recently found out she took a turn for the worse. She danced in healing for a man I consider a brother, so I would like to ask that she be danced for, as well. Thank you.
Lucky713 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2011, 10:56 PM   #74
outnumbered

Items 49 AccessElephantCakePresent
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,275.48
I am not a dancer, but I am on the prayer team at my church and I would like to offer prayer for her own healing if you would grant me the priveledge.
comadre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2011, 11:49 PM   #75
Beady Eyed & Beautiful

Items DollDolphin
Suzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond repute
Suzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,776.62
Exclamation prayer request

Hello everyone!

I just found out today that my mom will be going through cataract surgery this week. Please pray that the surgery will go well. she only has really good vision in one eye because of having a tumor behind the other one when she was a baby. Her name is Judy.

Thanks!

Suzizila
Suzizila is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2011, 10:43 PM   #76
Beady Eyed & Beautiful

Items DollDolphin
Suzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond repute
Suzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond repute
Oops, but still in need of prayer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzizila View Post
Hello everyone!

I just found out today that my mom will be going through cataract surgery this week. Please pray that the surgery will go well. she only has really good vision in one eye because of having a tumor behind the other one when she was a baby. Her name is Judy.

Thanks!

Suzizila
Hi all,

I made a mistake with the date of my mom's surgery. It isn't until the 7th of November. Please keep her wrapped up in prayers.

Thanks!

Suzizila
Old 11-03-2011, 03:20 AM   #77
Elishia Moore

Liberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond reputeLiberty has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 225.38
I shell dance and have her in my prayers. I am in Arizona and this weekend we have a powwow in Scottsdale, she will be among the many we dance for..Many Blessing your way :)
Liberty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2011, 10:10 AM   #78
Beady Eyed & Beautiful

Items DollDolphin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty View Post
I shell dance and have her in my prayers. I am in Arizona and this weekend we have a powwow in Scottsdale, she will be among the many we dance for..Many Blessing your way :)
Thank You for thinking of my mom.
Old 08-17-2012, 06:42 PM   #79
Pow Wow Visitor

Revy has a reputation beyond reputeRevy has a reputation beyond reputeRevy has a reputation beyond reputeRevy has a reputation beyond reputeRevy has a reputation beyond reputeRevy has a reputation beyond reputeRevy has a reputation beyond reputeRevy has a reputation beyond reputeRevy has a reputation beyond reputeRevy has a reputation beyond reputeRevy has a reputation beyond reputeRevy has a reputation beyond reputeRevy has a reputation beyond reputeRevy has a reputation beyond reputeRevy has a reputation beyond reputeRevy has a reputation beyond reputeRevy has a reputation beyond reputeRevy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,898.78
Prayers

Sending Prayers with Peace and love,for the son of the jingle dancer.
Revy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-01-2013, 04:02 PM   #80
Beady Eyed & Beautiful

Items DollDolphin
Exclamation Urgent Prayers Needed

I received these prayer requests today.

1) Please pray for little Jaylee (the little baby girl that I posted pictures of beaded shoes I did for her). She is the great grand-daughter of friends & was rushed to the hospital because she stopped breathing, was revived(but was bleeding from her nose)
There were all sorts of tests done & a spinal tap. Now she has rapid breathing while awake & normal breathing while in deep sleep. Please pray for Jaylee & her parents.

2) Please pray for Georgina, who is pregnant & began bleeding.

3) Please pray for my friend,Julie Y.'s father, who is in the hospital.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links