Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Men's Dance Styles > Straight Dancing Just a Happy Holidays Just a Happy Holidays

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-23-2002, 02:35 AM   #1
cherosage

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,432.07
Savings: 1.00
Just a Happy Holidays

I just wanted to say "Happy Holidays" "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years". I wish everyone a fun and safe holidays.

By the way Just find a stomp and dance 'til sun up!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2002, 07:27 PM   #2
Banned

Thekeenest is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Cool Osage

When you read this don't take it the wrong way I'm not here to fight with you! Be for you give someone the Osage ribbon work or for that matter any WA-ZHE's way you might tell them that the woman who made this was trying to give back to the Wa-ZHA-ZHE Ni-ka /Wa-ko (Osage men,women). This matter is at the top of the my people gossip list. Some say that the women showing how to do the ribbon work have taken some of the other familys designs and my family is one of them that have this problem. This makes me upset to be honest. So when you say to use the Osage ribbon work tell them that they may inadvertently use someones family desins. It does make some Wa-Zha-zhe's mad to see people give this away like we was at wal-mart.
You say that you are Wa-Zha's what district are you from. we might be from the same one? Like I said I'm not here to fight with you but let you know that they are taking away from the Wa-ZHA-ZHE Tho-ze (Osage Heart). Your Wa-Zha-ZHE Wi-zhi
Thekeenest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2003, 02:18 AM   #3
Illinois Cherokee

DARYL P has a reputation beyond reputeDARYL P has a reputation beyond reputeDARYL P has a reputation beyond reputeDARYL P has a reputation beyond reputeDARYL P has a reputation beyond reputeDARYL P has a reputation beyond reputeDARYL P has a reputation beyond reputeDARYL P has a reputation beyond reputeDARYL P has a reputation beyond reputeDARYL P has a reputation beyond reputeDARYL P has a reputation beyond reputeDARYL P has a reputation beyond reputeDARYL P has a reputation beyond reputeDARYL P has a reputation beyond reputeDARYL P has a reputation beyond reputeDARYL P has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Smile

Well, I have been gone for a while but I ain't dead.
I want to wish evveryone merry christmas and a happy new
year, and say I am back. A HO!
DARYL P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2003, 02:28 AM   #4
cherosage

CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,432.07
Savings: 1.00
Welcome back Daryl P I hope things are well with you now.

I wanted to say I've been down a couple of days myself. I didn't disregard Thekeenest question, I answered it in a pm. Basically I responded that I had reported in an earlier response the family ownership of certain ribbon patterns.

I also told him of some of my family. I dance for Pawhuska and the Revards, Smiths, Browns, Woolerys, and the line from Wana Washashe family's.