PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Fancy Feather Dancing (http://forums.powwows.com/f16/)
-   -   Favorite Fancy Dancer (http://forums.powwows.com/f16/favorite-fancy-dancer-13998/)

KInGKiowaM16 10-02-2004 02:57 PM

whelp pahbi, we will see about that!!! AYE

badazzsouthernsinger 10-03-2004 08:47 AM

I think Dwight WhiteBuffalo, Celi Grey, Graham Primeaux, Willma Hamilton, and the late Gus Mcdonald. Are and where good Fancy Dancers.

OneidaLuv77 10-13-2004 08:20 PM

Hhmmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Mia
i would have to say....
rainbow azure of course, and this one dude from the mid US???? his name is sky, er...niles...er something like that, he came to our treaty days pow wow last year, and tore the floor up

Are you talking about Nigel Schuyler (Skyler)????? He was traveling with White Fish Jrs. and went to that P-W with them.........
He's from Michigan (Mid-US)

OneidaLuv77 10-13-2004 08:24 PM

My favs

Sugarlightning 11-02-2004 09:45 AM

Fav Fancydancer

Joey summers is hot!!

dreamerz 11-02-2004 08:43 PM

Fav Fancydancer

I dunno....to many dancers to pick from.

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 11-04-2004 12:34 AM

I have Fav, but im not sayin who...lol...when he is dancing, i dont notice anybody else :2:

middle of the sky 11-04-2004 12:42 AM

i'll say furiously-fancy tho i never seem him dance but maybe he'll give me another 2 thousand points.... :flowers:

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 11-04-2004 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by middle of the sky
i'll say furiously-fancy tho i never seem him dance but maybe he'll give me another 2 thousand points.... :flowers:

LOL...u just love the points doncha?..huh?...doncha?..i think its time to admitt u hafa problem...jus kiddin Mots:D

middle of the sky 11-04-2004 01:02 AM

:rofl: that's right, everything you said is true!... :lol: my daughter asked me, "what are you doing?" i said "trying to get points" and she says "what for?what do you get?" I said, "nothing"....lol

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 11-04-2004 01:06 AM

im more for the green(rep), i just want to be "nice", not some roughed up jewel..lol

middle of the sky 11-04-2004 01:20 AM

oh yeah i got to make my name a purty colour... thx to KB

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 11-04-2004 01:23 AM

Ummm say MOTS u fergot 2 say "Daddy" KB or "Godfather" KB..LM*NdN*AO!!

middle of the sky 11-04-2004 01:30 AM

i have a line......lol....i just growl for points.....dont look at that thread anymore.... hmmmmm hmmm *whistles*

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 11-04-2004 01:35 AM

:Teeth

Furiously-Fancy 11-05-2004 02:32 PM

Quote:

If MOTS will do some research.....she will have some positive opinions to post RE: FF and whatever skills he may posess in the dance arena. If MOTS wants to exaggerate a little that might be worth even more points. BTW beads are cool, but Paul G should have a better visual to indicate (with the avi) how many beadz u actually have.

middle of the sky 11-08-2004 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furiously-Fancy
If MOTS will do some research.....she will have some positive opinions to post RE: FF and whatever skills he may posess in the dance arena. If MOTS wants to exaggerate a little that might be worth even more points. BTW beads are cool, but Paul G should have a better visual to indicate (with the avi) how many beadz u actually have.

MOTS couldnt find too much info on FF, just one pic and some old threads...so hear goes.... (takes deep breath)

Furiously-Fancy is a swell dancer.....there good?...ok...hang on...

Furiously-Fancy is the best fancy dancer I've seen in years. He is like a red swirling cloud of manlyness and when he does the one hand flips i get so dizzy i could faint... he is a :rating10:

okay whats that worth? 5 thousand?
:agree?:

Joe G 11-08-2004 12:41 AM

Upping The Ante!!!!

Quote:

MOTS couldnt find too much info on FF, just one pic and some old threads...so hear goes.... (takes deep breath)

Furiously-Fancy is a swell dancer.....there good?...ok...hang on...

Furiously-Fancy is the best fancy dancer I've seen in years. He is like a red swirling cloud of manlyness and when he does the one hand flips i get so dizzy i could faint... he is a :rating10:

okay whats that worth? 5 thousand?
:agree?:

Now, Miss MOTS, the man has OVER 5 MILLION!!!! points...!!!!
ask for more than 5K!!!! Aim High!!!
C

middle of the sky 11-08-2004 12:45 AM

:rofl: you're right....hey ff, hey big spender!...what bout we say.... (holding finger like dr. evil...) 500,000!

Joe G 11-08-2004 12:48 AM

Now ya got it!!!!!! Have a great evening...and remember, we still need LOTS of words for our bombshell novel!!!