Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Men's Dance Styles > Fancy Feather Dancing Favorite Fancy Dancer Favorite Fancy Dancer

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2004, 02:57 PM   #61
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
KInGKiowaM16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
whelp pahbi, we will see about that!!! AYE
KInGKiowaM16 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2004, 08:47 AM   #62
POWWOW SINGER

badazzsouthernsinger is an unknown quantity at this point
I think Dwight WhiteBuffalo, Celi Grey, Graham Primeaux, Willma Hamilton, and the late Gus Mcdonald. Are and where good Fancy Dancers.
badazzsouthernsinger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2004, 08:20 PM   #63
Tiny Tot Dancer

OneidaLuv77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 190.00
Hhmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mia
i would have to say....
rainbow azure of course, and this one dude from the mid US???? his name is sky, er...niles...er something like that, he came to our treaty days pow wow last year, and tore the floor up
Are you talking about Nigel Schuyler (Skyler)????? He was traveling with White Fish Jrs. and went to that P-W with them.........
He's from Michigan (Mid-US)
OneidaLuv77 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2004, 08:24 PM   #64
Tiny Tot Dancer

OneidaLuv77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 190.00
My favs

OneidaLuv77 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2004, 10:45 AM   #65
Pow Wow Visitor

Sugarlightning is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Fav Fancydancer

Joey summers is hot!!
Sugarlightning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2004, 09:43 PM   #66
Pow Wow Visitor

dreamerz is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Fav Fancydancer

I dunno....to many dancers to pick from.
dreamerz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2004, 01:34 AM   #67
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 12,610.76
Savings: 1.00
I have Fav, but im not sayin who...lol...when he is dancing, i dont notice anybody else :2:

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2004, 01:42 AM   #68
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
i'll say furiously-fancy tho i never seem him dance but maybe he'll give me another 2 thousand points.... :flowers:
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2004, 01:48 AM   #69

*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky
i'll say furiously-fancy tho i never seem him dance but maybe he'll give me another 2 thousand points.... :flowers:

LOL...u just love the points doncha?..huh?...doncha?..i think its time to admitt u hafa problem...jus kiddin Mots:D

*Kalilsha*

Old 11-04-2004, 02:02 AM   #70
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
that's right, everything you said is true!... my daughter asked me, "what are you doing?" i said "trying to get points" and she says "what for?what do you get?" I said, "nothing"....lol

Last edited by middle of the sky; 11-04-2004 at 02:03 AM.. Reason: im duh
Old 11-04-2004, 02:06 AM   #71

im more for the green(rep), i just want to be "nice", not some roughed up jewel..lol

*Kalilsha*

Old 11-04-2004, 02:20 AM   #72
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
oh yeah i got to make my name a purty colour... thx to KB
Old 11-04-2004, 02:23 AM   #73

Ummm say MOTS u fergot 2 say "Daddy" KB or "Godfather" KB..LM*NdN*AO!!

*Kalilsha*

Old 11-04-2004, 02:30 AM   #74
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
i have a line......lol....i just growl for points.....dont look at that thread anymore.... hmmmmm hmmm *whistles*
Old 11-04-2004, 02:35 AM   #75

:Teeth

*Kalilsha*

Old 11-05-2004, 03:32 PM   #76
PowWows.com Addicts

Furiously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond repute
Furiously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 450.31
Quote:
If MOTS will do some research.....she will have some positive opinions to post RE: FF and whatever skills he may posess in the dance arena. If MOTS wants to exaggerate a little that might be worth even more points. BTW beads are cool, but Paul G should have a better visual to indicate (with the avi) how many beadz u actually have.
Old 11-08-2004, 01:35 AM   #77
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furiously-Fancy
If MOTS will do some research.....she will have some positive opinions to post RE: FF and whatever skills he may posess in the dance arena. If MOTS wants to exaggerate a little that might be worth even more points. BTW beads are cool, but Paul G should have a better visual to indicate (with the avi) how many beadz u actually have.
MOTS couldnt find too much info on FF, just one pic and some old threads...so hear goes.... (takes deep breath)

Furiously-Fancy is a swell dancer.....there good?...ok...hang on...

Furiously-Fancy is the best fancy dancer I've seen in years. He is like a red swirling cloud of manlyness and when he does the one hand flips i get so dizzy i could faint... he is a :rating10:

okay whats that worth? 5 thousand?
:agree?:
Old 11-08-2004, 01:41 AM   #78
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Upping The Ante!!!!

Quote:
MOTS couldnt find too much info on FF, just one pic and some old threads...so hear goes.... (takes deep breath)

Furiously-Fancy is a swell dancer.....there good?...ok...hang on...

Furiously-Fancy is the best fancy dancer I've seen in years. He is like a red swirling cloud of manlyness and when he does the one hand flips i get so dizzy i could faint... he is a :rating10:

okay whats that worth? 5 thousand?
:agree?:
Now, Miss MOTS, the man has OVER 5 MILLION!!!! points...!!!!
ask for more than 5K!!!! Aim High!!!
C
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2004, 01:45 AM   #79
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
you're right....hey ff, hey big spender!...what bout we say.... (holding finger like dr. evil...) 500,000!
Old 11-08-2004, 01:48 AM   #80
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Now ya got it!!!!!! Have a great evening...and remember, we still need LOTS of words for our bombshell novel!!!
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links