Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Men's Dance Styles > Fancy Feather Dancing Have you ever puked?! Have you ever puked?!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-15-2004, 12:21 PM   #1
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Bingo_Orphan is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 70.00
Savings: 0.00
Have you ever puked?!

Everybody has a story like this. Have you ever puked during or right after a contest for some reason? I did. But I think I had already eaten something bad earlier, and all the jumping around made me throw up! It was right after getting judged, I had to go to where the cars were and vomit. I couldn't beleive how sick I was!
Then there are times when I'm out of shape and the songs are too much. I feel like bolting right after the song! Or maybe its too hot.
Bingo_Orphan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2004, 10:36 AM   #2
gawk where's the gun Gawk

MAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
welcome to the club , we have t-shirts

one powwow I went to I yakked all over my breastplate and apron. I was pissed royally , luckily it was wool so mum washed it off and got it cleaned the next day . what my mistake was was drinking milk before hand and all theheat and regalia made it curdle, it was nasty . I saw a guy puke from a mostly wool straight set . poor guy all over his belt , couldn't clean it because the beads would've fallen off he decided to toss it out and make a new one.

Rob young

'i believe I can fly'
Rob Young
MAROONDANCER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2004, 02:17 PM   #3
Powwow King

redthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scale
Credits: 221.00
Man, you fancy's got it tuff ennit.....Be Smart-Go Tradish.......ayyes...jk...
redthunder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2004, 03:17 PM   #4
Lovin' life,

Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 260.00
Savings: 1.00
:mocking:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAROONDANCER
welcome to the club , we have t-shirts

one powwow I went to I yakked all over my breastplate and apron. I was pissed royally , luckily it was wool so mum washed it off and got it cleaned the next day . what my mistake was was drinking milk before hand and all theheat and regalia made it curdle, it was nasty . I saw a guy puke from a mostly wool straight set . poor guy all over his belt , couldn't clean it because the beads would've fallen off he decided to toss it out and make a new one.

:rofl2:
Old 10-17-2004, 06:58 PM   #5
gawk where's the gun Gawk

MAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by redthunder
Man, you fancy's got it tuff ennit.....Be Smart-Go Tradish.......ayyes...jk...

I dance tradish mainly . but have danced and am working on a fancy set

'i believe I can fly'
Rob Young
MAROONDANCER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2017, 07:55 PM   #6
Pow Wow Visitor

Colton Grube is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 435.87
I'm a rather small dude.and on top of that I have IBS so if I eat before dance I guarantee I'll vomit.
Colton Grube is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links