Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: This is it awnser the oldest question BLACKLODGE OR BLACKSTONE?
BLACKLODGE 76 42.46%
BLACKSTONE 103 57.54%
Voters: 179. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Singing > Northern Singing This is it awnser the oldest question BLACKLODGE OR BLACKSTONE? This is it awnser the oldest question BLACKLODGE OR BLACKSTONE?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-30-2005, 10:53 AM   #61
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sunkist is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thumbs up

Blacklodge
sunkist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2005, 12:08 PM   #62
Fancy Schmancy Dancer

MissFancyChick is a glorious beacon of light
Location: formerly in Seattle, now i live in Eastern Washington on the Colville Rez
Credits: 250.00
bLAcKlOdGe BABY!!!
THEY MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER... SIGHHHH

(NOT CAUSE IM ALL SPRUNG EITHER !! HAHA... JUST CAUSE I LOVE TO DANCE TO 'EM... IM IN LOOOOOVE WITH THEIR SONGS !)
Old 06-10-2005, 11:03 PM   #63
Cree Canadian

flarge is an unknown quantity at this point
BStone vs BLodge

Both are excellent groups. They both won at our pow-wow at different years. Saddle Lake has been fortunate to have such talented groups come out to our neck on the woods. Thanks guys and keep on carrying the tradition.

God Bless and keep you on the trail!
flarge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2005, 09:32 PM   #64
Pow Wow Visitor

Lightning_horse is an unknown quantity at this point
lightning_horse

I like both blacklodge and blackstone and they are both pretty good groups and they both can rock the rez through out indian country. want to say congrats to blacklodge for winning oglala nation this year and want to wish them the best of luck with other singing contest and also want to wish blackstone the best of luck also. keep rocking the rez and hope to see both of you groups soon somewhere down the pow-wow trail. your kola from lakota country.
R.
Lightning_horse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2005, 08:05 PM   #65
Pow Wow Visitor

Lightning_horse is an unknown quantity at this point
Robz

there is no way to answer who is the best blacklodge or blackstone they are both really good all i can say is they know how to rock a pow-wow. blacklodge and blackstone keep rocking indian country peace out!!!!!
Lightning_horse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2005, 11:50 PM   #66
Pow Wow Visitor

IndianWoman3000 is an unknown quantity at this point
They both are very good hearted drum groups. As far as I can remember I have always thought Blackstone made the prettiest cree songs. As far as tradition goes, both drum groups sing from their hearts and the Paskemins and the Scabbeyrobes are truly good singers because they sing from the heart. Blackstone had new songs out more than anyone else did back in the day. Neither drumgroup was cocky or thought themselves better than anyone. That is unlike so many young cocky singers today who could not sing in tune maybe 5 years ago. Those of us that remember 5 years ago when some people were just learning how to sing, well maybe about 7 to 10 years ago. Both groups deserve much respect because they have been around for a long time.
IndianWoman3000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2005, 02:33 AM   #67
Pow Wow Visitor

powwowchem is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 50.00
Black Lodge!!!! These Guys Can Rock No Matter How Many Singers They Have! They Can Still Bring It!! 5,6,7,8,9,10,0r Even 12 Singers; This Group Doesn't Need 15 Singers To Win A Contest Nor Do They Care About Winning A Contest, Why Should They, They Have Nothing To Prove!! They Already Accomplished What No Other Drums Have! (both Drums Groups Don't Have Anyting To Prove). I'm Just Blabbering Away, Both These Groups Have My Vote Over Any Other Groups Because I Grew Up Jamming Out To These Guys. They Both Have Good Attitudes And Are Very Respectful People. So I Chose Black Lodge But Blackstone Rules In Canada. Just My Opinion But A Strong One.
powwowchem is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2005, 03:20 PM   #68
Tradish Dancer

redgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond repute
BLACKLODGE, but I'm prejudice for really cute ndn guys, especially John, he's what an ndn man should aspire to be like.
redgirl_161 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2005, 05:40 PM   #69
*Mystic Paradise*

*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute
Black Lodge all the way!! These guys can really jam! I have to give them all the credit in the world!