Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree7Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Singing > Northern Singing What Drum Y'all Represent............. What Drum Y'all Represent.............

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2011, 12:49 PM   #2861
Pow Wow Committee

Items DollElephantDolphin
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,103.95
Savings: 2.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgood View Post
Hey Moana Leeza, Que pasa Chica

The Great Huntress eh?? What you do, club a male of your choice, fling him ova ur shoulder and take him to your pad Dang
hey hi lbgood how are you? and Hi, Hello and Hola....... moana leeza doing aight thanks and hope you and ur familia are all doing good and are in the best of health.

ohhhh ya the great huntress to make a long story short, lmao....I was out huntn on Veterans day and I slipped and fell on sum ice.....well it was snowy and muddy and icy that day neways.......I landed right on the left wrist and broke it....factured it pretty bad too....ended up going thru surgery and got a plate and 8 screws in my wrist 4LIFE......sux too cause I NEVER even SEEN a dam DEER that day jus came back with a broken arm.....was in a cast for 7 wks........and going thru physical therapy......so thats why I call myself the "GREAT HUNTER"

well, you have a wonderful day my fren........ttyl
Old 01-25-2011, 08:59 PM   #2862
LBGOOD2U

Items DevilPresentPresent
lbgood has a reputation beyond repute
lbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,007.25
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by LISA IRONMAKER View Post
I was out huntn on Veterans day and I slipped and fell on sum ice....I landed right on the left wrist and broke it....factured it pretty bad too....ended up going thru surgery and got a plate and 8 screws in my wrist 4LIFE.....l
Dang Chica - ya know there are better and safer ways to get screwed
lbgood is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2011, 04:57 PM   #2863
Pow Wow Committee

LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Dang Chica - ya know there are better and safer ways to get screwed
Ya, I know that but I choice tha hard way to get screwed......

Omg....you are such a NUT......lmao goot one thou!! hehehehe
Old 01-28-2011, 12:14 AM   #2864
LBGOOD2U

lbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ya, I know that but I choice tha hard way to get screwed......

Omg....you are such a NUT......lmao goot one thou!! hehehehe
LOL you know how us skinz are, always laughing and making of ourselves, hope you're feeling better Chica!!!!
Old 01-28-2011, 12:44 AM   #2865
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 94,146.08
Quote:
ohhhh ya the great huntress to make a long story short, lmao....I was out huntn on Veterans day and I slipped and fell on sum ice.....well it was snowy and muddy and icy that day neways.......I landed right on the left wrist and broke it....factured it pretty bad too....ended up going thru surgery and got a plate and 8 screws in my wrist 4LIFE......sux too cause I NEVER even SEEN a dam DEER that day jus came back with a broken arm.....was in a cast for 7 wks........and going thru physical therapy......so thats why I call myself the "GREAT HUNTER" ...
l
Hope your wrist is doing better! I know how that feels as 11 years ago I fell into a sink hole and busted my arm up pretty bad and now I have a plate and a bunch of screws in my forearm.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2011, 04:59 PM   #2866
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
LOL you know how us skinz are, always laughing and making of ourselves, hope you're feeling better Chica!!!!
Yes, I know how us skinz are........1st we laugh then we ask if their ok....LOL

Ohhh......my wrist is givn me sum problems lately.....hurts, swells up and aches like crazee......but trynna live with it.

Thanks lbgood....Hope your doing ok also and hope you have a wonderful wkend......ttyl
Old 01-28-2011, 05:07 PM   #2867
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
Hope your wrist is doing better! I know how that feels as 11 years ago I fell into a sink hole and busted my arm up pretty bad and now I have a plate and a bunch of screws in my forearm.
omg.........fell into a sink hole?? holee now how da heck did you manage to do that? ouch!! bet that hurt. So, are you still experiencing pain to this day with your arm? cuz holee man......its been a month now that my cast has been off and Im still havn problems with it...hurts, aches and swells up all the time....i dunno but hope Im not in pain like that all the time.....

ok well.......thanks for da concern buddy take care and have a nice wkend
Old 01-28-2011, 09:28 PM   #2868
I pull your leg out!

Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
omg.........fell into a sink hole?? holee now how da heck did you manage to do that? ouch!! bet that hurt. So, are you still experiencing pain to this day with your arm? cuz holee man......its been a month now that my cast has been off and Im still havn problems with it...hurts, aches and swells up all the time....i dunno but hope Im not in pain like that all the time.....

ok well.......thanks for da concern buddy take care and have a nice wkend
That happened back in the summer of 2000. To answer your question, it only bothered me a few times since it happened and even then it was like "meh" no real pain or anything. When I had my cast off my elbow was stuck at almost a complete 90 angle, took a week or two to fix that, lol. I do remember that it was tender to the touch for the first month after I had the cast off so if I bumped it into something it hurt badly. The only thing that reminds me that its there is the big 6 inch scar on the underside of my forearm.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Old 01-31-2011, 07:33 PM   #2869
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
That happened back in the summer of 2000. To answer your question, it only bothered me a few times since it happened and even then it was like "meh" no real pain or anything. When I had my cast off my elbow was stuck at almost a complete 90 angle, took a week or two to fix that, lol. I do remember that it was tender to the touch for the first month after I had the cast off so if I bumped it into something it hurt badly. The only thing that reminds me that its there is the big 6 inch scar on the underside of my forearm.
wow BIG 6 inch scar......ouch!! hmmm...well thanks for your info buddy!! hopefully, I will heal up soon.....ya i go to physical therapy once wk and man Im kinda gettn tired of that......but I know I havta go.

Well, have a nice evening Toolbox........how are you doing neways? hope all is well wit chu and your familia......ttyl
Old 01-31-2011, 11:42 PM   #2870
I pull your leg out!

Quote:
wow BIG 6 inch scar......ouch!! hmmm...well thanks for your info buddy!! hopefully, I will heal up soon.....ya i go to physical therapy once wk and man Im kinda gettn tired of that......but I know I havta go.

Well, have a nice evening Toolbox........how are you doing neways? hope all is well wit chu and your familia......ttyl
Well I was doing fine till about last night when I was visiting at my parents house when we got a call that my uncle had collapsed into my grandmother's arms (his mom) as he was getting into her car to go out to dinner. He was rushed to the hospital (which happens to have one of the best ER and trauma center in that area) and the doctors tried everything they could to revive him but he didn't make it. He was the nicest person anyone could ever know, I was very close to him, and was fortunate enough to share 24 years with him.

So hows everything going with you and your family? BTW, yeah physical therapy sucked, once a week for like 6 months.

Old 02-01-2011, 01:51 PM   #2871
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
Well I was doing fine till about last night when I was visiting at my parents house when we got a call that my uncle had collapsed into my grandmother's arms (his mom) as he was getting into her car to go out to dinner. He was rushed to the hospital (which happens to have one of the best ER and trauma center in that area) and the doctors tried everything they could to revive him but he didn't make it. He was the nicest person anyone could ever know, I was very close to him, and was fortunate enough to share 24 years with him.

So hows everything going with you and your family? BTW, yeah physical therapy sucked, once a week for like 6 months.
OMG......im soo sorry Toolbox for your loss my condolences goes out to you and your family at this time. Words can not express how you feel right now. I know the pain. Wish I was there to give you a hug my fren. My mom passed away in April of 2009.....this yr she will be gone for 2 yrs and it jus seems like yesterday we lost her. So, I know exactly what your going thru. I will keep you and your family in my prayers ok......Take Care!!
Old 02-01-2011, 01:56 PM   #2872
I pull your leg out!

Quote:
OMG......im soo sorry Toolbox for your loss my condolences goes out to you and your family at this time. Words can not express how you feel right now. I know the pain. Wish I was there to give you a hug my fren. My mom passed away in April of 2009.....this yr she will be gone for 2 yrs and it jus seems like yesterday we lost her. So, I know exactly what your going thru. I will keep you and your family in my prayers ok......Take Care!!
Thank you, it means a lot to me right now. My condolences to you and your family as well, and I hear you on the fact that these things always seem like it just happened no matter how long ago it was.

Old 02-01-2011, 02:29 PM   #2873
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
Thank you, it means a lot to me right now. My condolences to you and your family as well, and I hear you on the fact that these things always seem like it just happened no matter how long ago it was.
You are soo welcome my fren. And thank you soo much for the condolences as well means lot to me. Well, Im hear for you if you ever need a shoulder to cry on or sumone to talk to ok. Cuz, I found out that frens are the best thang you need when you lose someone close.....I still have my tough times with my mom gone especially when holidays and bdays come around.....its hard to lose a parent, uncle, aunt etc. Hang n there buddy!!
Old 02-03-2011, 01:10 PM   #2874
Pow Wow Committee

So, where are the Moderators for diz thread?? im jus sayn, lol.....hehehehe kiddn GUYS!!
Old 02-08-2011, 11:05 PM   #2875
LBGOOD2U

Hey Moana Lis - Wuts crackn chica, r u gearing up 4 the powwow season? Now that hunting season is over LOL Hope your healing fast!!!
Old 02-10-2011, 01:20 PM   #2876
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
Hey Moana Lis - Wuts crackn chica, r u gearing up 4 the powwow season? Now that hunting season is over LOL Hope your healing fast!!!
hey hi lbgoooodd, LOL...whats mccrakn wit chu? heck, I know no more huntn season~booooo, as if ennit? yup, next yr for hunting season imma get me a 4wheeler..... actually, im still havn fricken problems with my dang wrist........its been swellen up almost every other day.....hurtn and my physical therapist thinks its from the plate and screws in my wrist.......i dunno but I have another doctor apptment on Feb.21st so will see what my xrays are then and what the doc says.......but I dont think I should be havn this much problems with my dam wrist. Neways, thanks for thinkn of me buddy!!

How are you doing? hows ur family? hope ALL is well with you and ur family buddy.

OOHHHH YAH~LOL.....member Thomas from Smoke Signals? ayee....neways, his here in Fort Belknap for the week....its our Mid Winter Fair Celebration, so his here as our guest speaker. and omg.......I never knew his a MD and his 44 yrs old.....wow he has accomplished lots during his life time, lol

Ok have a nice day ttyl
Old 02-10-2011, 01:25 PM   #2877
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 132,907.10
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
hey hi lbgoooodd, LOL...whats mccrakn wit chu? heck, I know no more huntn season~booooo, as if ennit? yup, next yr for hunting season imma get me a 4wheeler..... actually, im still havn fricken problems with my dang wrist........its been swellen up almost every other day.....hurtn and my physical therapist thinks its from the plate and screws in my wrist.......i dunno but I have another doctor apptment on Feb.21st so will see what my xrays are then and what the doc says.......but I dont think I should be havn this much problems with my dam wrist. Neways, thanks for thinkn of me buddy!!

How are you doing? hows ur family? hope ALL is well with you and ur family buddy.

OOHHHH YAH~LOL.....member Thomas from Smoke Signals? ayee....neways, his here in Fort Belknap for the week....its our Mid Winter Fair Celebration, so his here as our guest speaker. and omg.......I never knew his a MD and his 44 yrs old.....wow he has accomplished lots during his life time, lol

Ok have a nice day ttyl
Did Thomas tell the frybread story?

Hope ur wrist gets better, Lisa. Sure the pain doesn't come from the plate getting frozen in ur wrist?

NEwayz...have a gooder one!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2011, 01:29 PM   #2878
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 132,907.10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits & Beans View Post
take a 20 oz bottle of water, keep refilling it, drink up the bottle every two hours while your at work. it really helps lose weight!

anyways if jd cares at all, i'm holding his drum stick thangie for ransom. have you ever seen it before chica?

here it is:

how much do you think i should ask for it?
ummm...ummmm...JD's drumstick THANGie doesn't look like that. U got an imposter!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2011, 03:37 PM   #2879
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,552.42
Quote:

Ok have a nice day ttyl
you tell him i think he's wonderful and awesome and i'm gonna marry him!
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2011, 03:38 PM   #2880
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,552.42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
ummm...ummmm...JD's drumstick THANGie doesn't look like that. U got an imposter!!!

yeah i figured as much
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links