Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree7Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Singing > Northern Singing What Drum Y'all Represent............. What Drum Y'all Represent.............

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 05:00 AM   #1721
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Savings: 1.00
Mona--I've been where you are and I know first hand what you are going through. It's hard. We went through it the first time with my own nieces and nephew, their mother didn't abandoned them--but it was just as bad to me. When my mom's attorney told us that we didn't have a case--I got up in his face, and we actually won. I had contacted the courts to get custody myself, but they told me that I didn't stand a chance that it would be better for their grandmother to do it. I later found out, from someone else who went through it, that that was a lie. This was 6 years ago and I've been a big part of their lives since the oldest one was 6 weeks old. I just babysat for them for the last time last week. But I'm still going to be a big part of their lives. I put my whole life on hold for them and took care of them and my son, so I do know how hard, but also the actual rewards of being a mother.

I just went with a friend of mine this past year to get custody of her two nephews as well. She got a call in Nov. 2006 from her brother wanting her to take in his boys for him. Well, it turns out that the state that they were in were putting them up for adoption. We flipped. She was due to go to court in Jan of 2007 and asked me a week before if I would go with her since I had some experience in this type of thing. I dropped everything and we were on our way. We went (normally) 8 hours through a snow storm to get there, but we got there. After court she got to visit with them and then we headed home. The whole round trip took us 24 hours, we were non-stop. We would do this 4 or 5 more times over the next 6 months and dealt with the state lying to her and telling her things that weren't true. Again, I wound up in someone's face telling them that they were giving her incorrect information. The last time that we went there was in June of 2007 and we came back with both boys. They are living with her and her husband and they are doing very well. They are very good boys and get good grades in school.

My prayers are with you and yours and I do know the fight ahead of you, but I also know how much it is very worth it all in the end.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2008, 01:41 PM   #1722
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
checking in after being lost for a bit.

hope everyonee is doing good.

and hope everyone is stayin out of trouble. especially JD and Ntown. LOL>

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2008, 02:21 PM   #1723
As you can see...

ntownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond repute
ntownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40.00
I'm like the Gingerbread Man, they can't catch me! Ayez!

...that's so true....so, so true...
ntownn8ive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2008, 03:31 PM   #1724
Back where I belong

Items Present
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,899.39
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntownn8ive View Post
I'm like the Gingerbread Man, they can't catch me! Ayez!

They did a project in my kindergartner's class last month where they read the story of the gingerbread man and told the kids he'd been spotted in the school. They went around the classes lookin' for him and didn't find him. Then, the teachers sent home a letter for parents/grandparents to send postcards from the "Gingerbread Man" so the kids could follow his travels. Dude sure got around! He was at the Wisconsin Dells, then Chicago, and eventually Hawaii. Travels better than I do!!

Hi to all - hope you're still hanging in there Lisa, prayin' for ya. Hi Rezzy, Ntown, JD, TT - hope everybody's having a good day.
NorthofAda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2008, 03:48 PM   #1725
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 138,527.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillrezin View Post
checking in after being lost for a bit.

hope everyonee is doing good.

and hope everyone is stayin out of trouble. especially JD and Ntown. LOL>
This is me --->

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2008, 04:51 PM   #1726
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthofAda View Post
They did a project in my kindergartner's class last month where they read the story of the gingerbread man and told the kids he'd been spotted in the school. They went around the classes lookin' for him and didn't find him. Then, the teachers sent home a letter for parents/grandparents to send postcards from the "Gingerbread Man" so the kids could follow his travels. Dude sure got around! He was at the Wisconsin Dells, then Chicago, and eventually Hawaii. Travels better than I do!!

Hi to all - hope you're still hanging in there Lisa, prayin' for ya. Hi Rezzy, Ntown, JD, TT - hope everybody's having a good day.
HI NofA.

just snooping around. looking for gossip. LOL>
stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2008, 03:52 AM   #1727
Pow Wow Committee

Items DollElephantDolphin
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 34,793.58
Savings: 2.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
Mona--I've been where you are and I know first hand what you are going through. It's hard. We went through it the first time with my own nieces and nephew, their mother didn't abandoned them--but it was just as bad to me. When my mom's attorney told us that we didn't have a case--I got up in his face, and we actually won. I had contacted the courts to get custody myself, but they told me that I didn't stand a chance that it would be better for their grandmother to do it. I later found out, from someone else who went through it, that that was a lie. This was 6 years ago and I've been a big part of their lives since the oldest one was 6 weeks old. I just babysat for them for the last time last week. But I'm still going to be a big part of their lives. I put my whole life on hold for them and took care of them and my son, so I do know how hard, but also the actual rewards of being a mother.

I just went with a friend of mine this past year to get custody of her two nephews as well. She got a call in Nov. 2006 from her brother wanting her to take in his boys for him. Well, it turns out that the state that they were in were putting them up for adoption. We flipped. She was due to go to court in Jan of 2007 and asked me a week before if I would go with her since I had some experience in this type of thing. I dropped everything and we were on our way. We went (normally) 8 hours through a snow storm to get there, but we got there. After court she got to visit with them and then we headed home. The whole round trip took us 24 hours, we were non-stop. We would do this 4 or 5 more times over the next 6 months and dealt with the state lying to her and telling her things that weren't true. Again, I wound up in someone's face telling them that they were giving her incorrect information. The last time that we went there was in June of 2007 and we came back with both boys. They are living with her and her husband and they are doing very well. They are very good boys and get good grades in school.

My prayers are with you and yours and I do know the fight ahead of you, but I also know how much it is very worth it all in the end.
Hey timmy tiger sounds like you have had some good experience in this kind of stuff, huh? wow.........hmm? might have to take you to Minnesota with me to fight for mah grandbaby, lol.........

Man, you would not even imagine what I am going thru........I am going thru hell right now.........

I am soo lonesome for mah grandbaby........I jus been so lonesome that I have been cry'n for her everynite and I know it's not good to even be crying at nite......

But, I know for a fact that family services it telling me some bullshyt, that's why I am going further'n wit this case and I am going to petition da state of Minnesota and get temporary custody of my grandbaby.......we also hired an attorney here in Billings.........

I know for a fact that I have enough evidence and documentation to go on to get my grandbaby back.......

My dad has been a criminal investagator now for da past 35 yrs and my mom used to be a prosecutor.......so, yeah, I do know a whole lot about da law........

It may took me a couple of months.........but I know da law like da back of my head...........thanks to my folks.........and I know what to do and what to expect......so, that's why I am movin forward with this shyt.........

I am also going back to school to get mah Master of Science in Criminal Justice.......will have my degree in about 6 more months or so...........as long as I don't fail mah classes, lol........

Yup, want to become a criminal investagator jus like mah daddy, lol........

I really do appreciate your concern and understanding right now........glad I can communciate with someone that as been in da same vote as me..........

I really appreciate your advice a lot.........means a lot to me....

But, still think I should bring you to Minnesota with me........so, hhhmmm?? where do you live?? so, I can send for you, lol..........

Gawd! jus reading ur post made me feel even better jus known that hey..........I do stand a chance at winn'n her........and that someone else has been thru da some shyt as me........

But, yeah.......you kind of made me feel at ease here and I jus want to thank you for da time you spent reading mah post and all...........

That really means a lot to me.........

Thank You soo much for keep'n me and mah family in your prayers........means a lot to me......

You know sometimes you give in and try to help your family out, like ur nieces and nephews.........and man........how come we also come out gett'n shyt on every fugg'n time......gawd! it makes me soo fugg'n made..........I did like you did too..........and put everythang aside jus to make their lives better and what happen's we always get shyt on.........

Man, to this day.................I keep blam'n myself for what happed'n and I know for a fact it's not mah fault......

But, man.........you guys it's jus fugg'n hurts soo fugg'n bad.........I jus keep crying everynite for my grandbaby and hope she is alright......

Anywhoooooooooo.............thanks timmy tiger for your support it really means a lot to me.......

Thanks for keep'n me and mah family in our prayers.....

I still think I might have to take you to Minnesota wit me, lol.......

You take care okay...........keep in touch wit me..........

Luv U FOR BEING DERR FOR ME.......

Last edited by LISA IRONMAKER; 01-17-2008 at 03:57 AM..
LISA IRONMAKER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2008, 04:01 AM   #1728
Pow Wow Committee

LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
Ohhh yeah.........timmy tiger.........like how you called me by mah nick name Mona...

Ayee!!
Old 01-17-2008, 04:03 AM   #1729
Pow Wow Committee

I see your online what up bro........
Old 01-17-2008, 04:10 AM   #1730
Pow Wow Committee

hey timmy tiger........for now on I am taking you as one of mah bro's okay..........will do a ceronomy here in person when I see you in person, k? lol........

So, okay JD, NT, ND and Rezzy...............timmy tiger is ur new adopted brotha, k?
Old 01-17-2008, 04:10 AM   #1731
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Mona Lisa, If I can do it, I would drop everything and go with you.

Yup, I know all those feelings.
"What did I do wrong?"

"What could I have done to make things better so this didn't happen?"

"What can I do to help the babies?"

Wow, girl you have a mighty edge that I didn't have. I just knew as a mother that what was going on was wrong and fought for my babies. Just like you are. You are fighting for the baby, that's what it's about and that's what a MOTHER does. Giving birth doesn't make you a mother, a mother puts the child before them and their wants, does what's best for the child even if they don't like it.

Well, you are gathering up all the documents that you can on the parents, right? I know that with your family background that you know alot more then I do about what is needed in court and what isn't. But be prepared for a long haul.

My mom's attorney's attitude was that "We aren't talking about a baby being put into a trash can here." That's when I went off on him and he really did fight, but at first he was just like--oh well this isn't an important case and I'm not needed here.

My friend, her brother's attorney was supposed to tell the courts that the kids were supposed to be going with her, but he didn't and he wound up putting her brother down in the court room. But all the way up and all the way back on our trips all I did was just kept telling her that it was for "the kids" to H*** with her brother, it's not about him. The state gave her a hard way to go and lied all the time to her and she was so ready to just give up. She is so glad now that she didn't. THat's what they want you to do. They want you to give up so that they don't have to mess with it. When the Children's Services people told her (infront of my face) that she and her brother didn't have to show up at court for the last hearing I looked at this lady and said "Oh YES they do. They both need to be there since this is concerning them and the kids." and then I let her know a few other things. I was pretty firm and loud about it and she walked away mumbling.LMAO

But seriously Mona Lisa, if you need anything--I'll be there. Having been there before I do know what it's like and if you need to talk, just contact me. I will help out in anyway that I can.
Old 01-17-2008, 04:12 AM   #1732
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Well, honey that is just fine, but you better make it a sister 'cause I'm a female. But that's just fine.
Old 01-17-2008, 04:13 AM   #1733
Pow Wow Committee

and NorthofAda.........timmy tiger is also your adopted bro..........cuz I also think of you as mah adopted bro, k?
Old 01-17-2008, 04:18 AM   #1734
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Mona-that is a true honor for you to consider me part of your family. Thank you so much. And I do mean it when I say that if there is anything that I can do to help, just let me know.
Old 01-17-2008, 04:23 AM   #1735
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
Well, honey that is just fine, but you better make it a sister 'cause I'm a female. But that's just fine.

OMG........FUGG I AM SO SORRY TIMMY TIGER, I GUESS UR NAME THREW ME OFF..........MAH BAD.........I FEEL LIKE SHYT NOW....

OKAY...........TIMMY TIGER........I TAKE YOU AS MAH SISTA......

HEY JD, NT, NORTHOFADA, ND AND REZZY.........FOR GIVE ME....... BUT TIMMY TIGER IS YOUR ADOPTED SISTA...

Last edited by LISA IRONMAKER; 01-17-2008 at 04:26 AM..
Old 01-17-2008, 04:27 AM   #1736
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Honey, don't feel bad everyone makes that mistake, it's cool. I knew that most people would mistake me for a man when I chose that name.

That name was my son's favorite cartoon when he was little and there was a baby girl that I knew who couldn't say my name and she would call me "Timmy" and it was just too cute.

NOA is also a woman. Just so that you know.

Don't feel bad--it's all good.
Old 01-17-2008, 04:37 AM   #1737
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
Mona Lisa, If I can do it, I would drop everything and go with you.

Yup, I know all those feelings.
"What did I do wrong?"

"What could I have done to make things better so this didn't happen?"

"What can I do to help the babies?"

Wow, girl you have a mighty edge that I didn't have. I just knew as a mother that what was going on was wrong and fought for my babies. Just like you are. You are fighting for the baby, that's what it's about and that's what a MOTHER does. Giving birth doesn't make you a mother, a mother puts the child before them and their wants, does what's best for the child even if they don't like it.

Well, you are gathering up all the documents that you can on the parents, right? I know that with your family background that you know alot more then I do about what is needed in court and what isn't. But be prepared for a long haul.

My mom's attorney's attitude was that "We aren't talking about a baby being put into a trash can here." That's when I went off on him and he really did fight, but at first he was just like--oh well this isn't an important case and I'm not needed here.

My friend, her brother's attorney was supposed to tell the courts that the kids were supposed to be going with her, but he didn't and he wound up putting her brother down in the court room. But all the way up and all the way back on our trips all I did was just kept telling her that it was for "the kids" to H*** with her brother, it's not about him. The state gave her a hard way to go and lied all the time to her and she was so ready to just give up. She is so glad now that she didn't. THat's what they want you to do. They want you to give up so that they don't have to mess with it. When the Children's Services people told her (infront of my face) that she and her brother didn't have to show up at court for the last hearing I looked at this lady and said "Oh YES they do. They both need to be there since this is concerning them and the kids." and then I let her know a few other things. I was pretty firm and loud about it and she walked away mumbling.LMAO

But seriously Mona Lisa, if you need anything--I'll be there. Having been there before I do know what it's like and if you need to talk, just contact me. I will help out in anyway that I can.

Hey sista.........lol........I got it right, dont be mad at me, k?
gawd! I'm sorry for trynna take you in as a brotha.....

YOU ARE NOW MAH ADOPTED SISTA.......SO, DON'T EVER EVER FOGET THAT,K??

Everythnag that you had told me soo far is makin sense becuz that's what family services told us here in Billings that we didn't have a strong enough case and whatever.......

EXCUSE my language but I know those fuggers are telling us wrong that's why I am going to go further wit this and fight it in court....

But, I am need and know for a fact that I will need to contact you and get more advice jus for that fact that you been derr and done that, right??

Gawd! you would have not believe how much advice and makin me feel at ease here........jus known that I AM GOING TO WIN MAH GRANDBABY BACK....

So, if you don't mind........I may have to contact you in person and get some more advice here,,,,,,,,,k...sista??

You have been soo much help to me that you wouldn't even know......and I thank u for that......

Last edited by LISA IRONMAKER; 01-17-2008 at 04:40 AM..
Old 01-17-2008, 04:45 AM   #1738
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Mona, I am most certainly not mad at you in anyway.

Yes, you may contact me. I will have to let you know in a PM somethings and how to contact me.

They are not telling you everything correctly. It is going to be very difficult, but not impossible and the fact that she left the baby with you twice is going on your side and will help you.

Have you applied for custody of the baby, yet?

How old is the baby?

Do you have the paperwork on the times that you're niece left the baby with you? You said that the last time you reported her to the Childrens Services, if they didn't make a report, they are in error. Abandonment is an automatic and should have been done at that time and you wouldn't be going through this now. If they did make a report--get a copy of that and anything else that they have on your niece. You said that she left with her boyfriend, is he the father of the baby? If so, even if not---get an investigation and background check done on him. And do the same thing for your nieces mother, if there is anything that you could use on your side to prove that you would be better for the baby to live with then the mother and grandmother.

It's going to get down and dirty before it's all over.
Old 01-17-2008, 04:45 AM   #1739
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
Honey, don't feel bad everyone makes that mistake, it's cool. I knew that most people would mistake me for a man when I chose that name.

That name was my son's favorite cartoon when he was little and there was a baby girl that I knew who couldn't say my name and she would call me "Timmy" and it was just too cute.

NOA is also a woman. Just so that you know.

Don't feel bad--it's all good.
Okay sista.....jus a long as ur not mad......

well, have to go to bed........it's almost 3am...........yeah, I know, lol.......have to get some sleep have to work in da freakn morning......

so, gud nite and thank you soo much for being derr for me.

and yes, I know now that NOA...........is also a women, lol.........kidd'n.....

man, watch my lil'brotha come on diz site and see my mistake I made,,,,,,,,,,they are going to tease me, dam it.......

okay, gud nite sista.....
Old 01-17-2008, 04:46 AM   #1740
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Don't worry about your language, I cuss like a sailor when I'm upset.

I won't forget that You are my sista. And you are not alone in this. I've been there.
Sponsored Links