Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree7Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Singing > Northern Singing What Drum Y'all Represent............. What Drum Y'all Represent.............

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 04:56 AM   #1741
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Savings: 1.00
Good night and I will talk to you soon.

Take care and everything will work out.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2008, 05:00 AM   #1742
Pow Wow Committee

Items DollElephantDolphin
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 33,987.49
Savings: 2.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
Mona, I am most certainly not mad at you in anyway.

Yes, you may contact me. I will have to let you know in a PM somethings and how to contact me.

They are not telling you everything correctly. It is going to be very difficult, but not impossible and the fact that she left the baby with you twice is going on your side and will help you.

Have you applied for custody of the baby, yet?

How old is the baby?

Do you have the paperwork on the times that you're niece left the baby with you? You said that the last time you reported her to the Childrens Services, if they didn't make a report, they are in error. Abandonment is an automatic and should have been done at that time and you wouldn't be going through this now. If they did make a report--get a copy of that and anything else that they have on your niece. You said that she left with her boyfriend, is he the father of the baby? If so, even if not---get an investigation and background check done on him. And do the same thing for your nieces mother, if there is anything that you could use on your side to prove that you would be better for the baby to live with then the mother and grandmother.

It's going to get down and dirty before it's all over.
I have done all of that I could so far.........got reports of da times she has left me wit da baby...

Da baby jus turned 2 yrs old on Jan.3rd, 2008 and no da boyfren she was wit is not da father..........

And yes..........family services had already done a back ground check on my nieces mother......

And no mah nieces mother is not a gud mother she already got her 4 kids.......mind you taken away from her.....

So, what family services told us here in Billings is that my nieces mother contact family services in Minnesota and made arrangements wit them.......starting this Monday........when was that.........Jan.14th, 2008.........my niece and her mother will be under da mircoscope and that family services over derr in Minnesota will be watch'n them and if they should messe up or if my niece was to leave da baby again or if her mother was to drink that family services would come and take away mah grandbaby and bring her back over to us........but according too family services over here that Minnesota will come and check on em any time of da day...........don't know if that's true............but, I am not going to rely on family services so that why I am going further wit diz and I am going to fight custody over my grandbaby in court.......I jus hope I win..........

As for da father........he is in Minnesota and hasn't been in mah grandbaby's live now for 2 yrs........in fact, he already had another baby from some gurl in Minnesota and doesn't even give a shyt about mah grandbaby........

Last edited by LISA IRONMAKER; 01-17-2008 at 05:07 AM..
LISA IRONMAKER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2008, 05:09 AM   #1743
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Cool, this is all good.

Children services is lying to you. They will NOT check on your grandbaby as often as they are leading you to believe and if they do take her, you will NOT be notified right away either, they will put her in the system for a few days or a few weeks and give you some kind of stupid line about how they didn't have time or couldn't reach you. They will go in maybe 2-3 times a month and usually during the working day. The thing is here--you are worried that she is too young to go to a neighbor's for help if something happens, she can't communicate like an older child would be able too. She should not be in the care of a woman who has already lost her own children, that's just not that bright. There is a very serious concern about the mother's mother and her drinking problem. These are things that you need to bring up and they are very good reasons for you to petition the court for custody. Also, even though the father isn't intereted and has another child with someone else, that's actually (most likely) in your favor. He will still be notified as long as he is listed on the babies birth cert. He could help you. My nieces and nephew's father helped out big time when their grandmother got custody of them and he was out of their lives for many many years and didn't pay child support. But he sure did help out.
Old 01-17-2008, 05:20 AM   #1744
Pow Wow Committee

LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Good night and I will talk to you soon.

Take care and everything will work out.
Okay.......Gud NITE sista........should be online again sometime diz evening............

Take Care!!

Once again.........I thank you soo much for being ther for me and given me advice..........gawd! you would not even amagine how muc I appreciate ur time and concern jus to comfort me and be derr to lead me in da right direction.......that really means a lot to me.........that jus shows me how much you care about mah stupid azz...........lol........kidd'n......

OKAY WILL TALK TO YOU AGAIN TONIGHT........
Old 01-17-2008, 05:26 AM   #1745
Pow Wow Committee

Okay.........jd, Nt, Nd, Rezzy And Northofada...........

I Guess This Court Shyt Is Going To Get Ugly........please Need Ur Guys Prayers Here.......

Thanks....

Mona...........check'n And Saying Gud Nite!!
Old 01-17-2008, 05:40 AM   #1746
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Good night everyone. I have to get some sleep too.LOL

I'll check out a few things, I'm thinking.(oh that could be dangerous--LMAO)

Take care and I will see you tonight.
Old 01-17-2008, 01:59 PM   #1747
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by LISA IRONMAKER View Post
hey timmy tiger........for now on I am taking you as one of mah bro's okay..........will do a ceronomy here in person when I see you in person, k? lol........

So, okay JD, NT, ND and Rezzy...............timmy tiger is ur new adopted brotha, k?
ok.

so we can call her a bro huh?

LOL>
stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2008, 02:01 PM   #1748
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Quote:
OMG........FUGG I AM SO SORRY TIMMY TIGER, I GUESS UR NAME THREW ME OFF..........MAH BAD.........I FEEL LIKE SHYT NOW....

OKAY...........TIMMY TIGER........I TAKE YOU AS MAH SISTA......

HEY JD, NT, NORTHOFADA, ND AND REZZY.........FOR GIVE ME....... BUT TIMMY TIGER IS YOUR ADOPTED SISTA...
oh ok.

now its sista.

make up your mind. LOL>

having gender issues are we?

Old 01-17-2008, 02:02 PM   #1749
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
Quote:
Okay.........jd, Nt, Nd, Rezzy And Northofada...........

I Guess This Court Shyt Is Going To Get Ugly........please Need Ur Guys Prayers Here.......

Thanks....

Mona...........check'n And Saying Gud Nite!!
ok take it easy .

i'll keep it in my prayers.
Old 01-17-2008, 02:02 PM   #1750
Head Dancer

Items Cake
LMAO--you are so bad.
Old 01-17-2008, 02:04 PM   #1751
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
Quote:
LMAO--you are so bad.
sorry about that bro.....or sista....
Old 01-17-2008, 02:06 PM   #1752
Head Dancer

Items Cake
She knew one of you would give her a hard time, now where's the other's? j/k LMAO
Old 01-17-2008, 02:09 PM   #1753
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
ok since you part of the family now, you have to be really goot and since Ntown, JD and I are all angels, you have to be really nice.

yeah right.
Old 01-17-2008, 02:14 PM   #1754
Head Dancer

Items Cake
I was just going to say, I don't know if that's even possible with me.LOL

Nice--I can be (sometimes--lol), but an angel--oh my that's asking alot.LMAO
Old 01-18-2008, 12:27 AM   #1755
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
checking this fine snowing evening.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:32 AM   #1756
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Hello again. It's not snowing here, yet--but we are due to get a storm soon.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:35 AM   #1757
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
well i'm glad its snowing.

we need the moisture.

getting tired of the drought here.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:38 AM   #1758
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Yeah, I know what you are saying. The last few years have been so mild winters for us that it has totally thrown off our summers and screwed it all up.LOL

So, I'm really hoping for the snow, I just don't want to be out in it.LOL
Old 01-18-2008, 12:42 AM   #1759
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
i was thinking about doing some snow angels out there but they woud prolly end up looking like snow devils.

LOL>
Old 01-18-2008, 12:43 AM   #1760
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
JD is prolly walking around in a t-shirt and sweating from the winter season. LOL>

cali sounds good right now.
Sponsored Links