Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree7Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Singing > Northern Singing What Drum Y'all Represent............. What Drum Y'all Represent.............

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2008, 11:31 PM   #1781
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
Mona Lisa--sorry I missed you today. I saw you on too late.

I've been feeling like you today. I've been depressed and crying all day. I miss my kids really bad. The past couple of days there has been alot of talk about me with kids and how that I'm so good with them and that children feel comfortable around me and some really nice things were said. My sister paid me some really nice compliments and that led us to talking about my nieces and nephew and that got me thinking about them and missing them terribly. You know it's like working a job. When you go on vacation, you know that you will be going back so you enjoy yourself. But when you stop working that job--you feel like "What am I going to do now?" So, I was feeling really lost and down in the dumps today.

Well, I went to see them tonight and it was awesome. I startled my older niece when I walked in the door, then she threw her arms around me and squeezed the breath out of me.LOL She told me that she missed me so much. Then my nephew came running into the room from the living room and almost knocked his grandmother over to get to me and he hugged me and was telling me how much he misses me and how glad that he was that I came over. Then my youngest niece was running yelling "Move it, move it" as she came around the corner (running), she almost ran over her grandmother and brother and sister, then when she grabbed me to hug me, she about took me right off my feet.LOL I stayed for a while and visited them and had some fun talking with the kids. At one point my nephew thought that I was leaving and he told me how glad that he was that I was there and how much he's missed me.

And just before I left I got some really bad news about my nephew and I'm really not happy about it. So, I've been crying the whole time since I've been home again.

it will be ok.

I'll send JD over with a hug.

seriously tho, hope you feel better.
stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2008, 11:33 PM   #1782
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Thank you. I'm starting to, I think. I had to figure out what I'm going to do about helping to save my nephew and I think that I got it.

REzzy thanks again, it means alot.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2008, 11:39 PM   #1783
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Quote:
Thank you. I'm starting to, I think. I had to figure out what I'm going to do about helping to save my nephew and I think that I got it.

REzzy thanks again, it means alot.
no problem.

i am not responsible for what JD does with his hands when he hugs you tho.

Old 01-21-2008, 11:43 PM   #1784
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
I was pretty depressed today too, I layed down to take a nap, I was only going to lay down for a couple of hours, it wound up to be more.LOL But I felt so much better when I got up and realized what I have to do.

If he's as tall as you--I don't think that he can bend over low enough to get into that much trouble.LMAO He would have to have extremely LONG arms.LOL
Old 01-21-2008, 11:45 PM   #1785
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
JD has some magical fingers. (just what i heard).

he is a bit shorter than I.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:48 PM   #1786
Head Dancer

Items Cake
I have magical hugs (just ask all my kids--LOL) and fingers.

I have long nails (natural) and know how to use them just right.LMAO
Old 01-21-2008, 11:51 PM   #1787
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
Quote:
I have magical hugs (just ask all my kids--LOL) and fingers.

I have long nails (natural) and know how to use them just right.LMAO
i am speechless.

Old 01-21-2008, 11:56 PM   #1788
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillrezin View Post
i am speechless.

You? Since when?LMAO
Old 01-22-2008, 12:02 AM   #1789
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
since yesterday after church.

Old 01-22-2008, 12:04 AM   #1790
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Yeah, okay.LMAO

With your horns, that would have been a sight.

If I walked into a church right now, it would probably come crashing down around me.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:07 AM   #1791
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
i even sang with the choir.

Old 01-22-2008, 12:09 AM   #1792
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Oh, okay--now was that in your fantasy while you were actually sleeping.ROFLMAO
Old 01-22-2008, 12:12 AM   #1793
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
Quote:
Oh, okay--now was that in your fantasy while you were actually sleeping.ROFLMAO
oh you dont want to know that.

LOL>
Old 01-22-2008, 12:16 AM   #1794
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Uh, no never mind, you're right--Don't go there.ROFLMAO
Old 01-22-2008, 12:24 AM   #1795
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
there was sugar plums dancing in my dreams.

LOL>
Old 01-22-2008, 12:25 AM   #1796
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 137,083.84
I'm four-foot two...with eyes of blue...

and a Gene Simmons tongue!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2008, 12:26 AM   #1797
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillrezin View Post
it will be ok.

I'll send JD over with a hug.

seriously tho, hope you feel better.

Why you sending me?

You scurred?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 01-22-2008, 12:27 AM   #1798
Head Dancer

Items Cake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
I'm four-foot two...with eyes of blue...

and a Gene Simmons tongue!
LMAO--now that would get you into alot of trouble. Then you'd be shorter then me. That's pretty bad.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:28 AM   #1799
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Why you sending me?

You scurred?
yes i am scared.

i think she can take on both of us, and then i think we still may need back up.
LOL>
Old 01-22-2008, 12:30 AM   #1800
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Quote:
LMAO--now that would get you into alot of trouble. Then you'd be shorter then me. That's pretty bad.

My bad...

I forgot to say...That's how tall I am...laying down!

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Sponsored Links