Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree7Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Singing > Northern Singing What Drum Y'all Represent............. What Drum Y'all Represent.............

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2008, 03:51 AM   #1941
Pow Wow Committee

Items DollElephantDolphin
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 33,640.09
Savings: 2.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
I sure will sista, I will gladly give them a kizz for you. They are too cute. The one wanted to have a birthday party for me, it wasn't even ma burfday, so I went to see them on Valentines day and they had a party for me. The one walked up and handed me this red paper folded up and it was so cute---inside was a picture that she drew for me and she wraped it in red paper and told me that it was ma gift. I love it--it's sitting on my table.LOL

LOL--you know it, calling all I could.LMAO

But when he's here and his girlfriend isn't--she calls or texts him every 5 min. So she kept calling and I was making dinner, so I didn't talk all that long (shhhhhhh don't tell JD--ROFLMAO).

hey that's kewl.........you got to celebrate ur burthday neways...........that's awesome.

lol.........that witch better take into consideration that my nephew has an aunt over here in MT.........who is very protective of him.....so she better watch out....

ohh.......okay won't tell JD, LOL.......
Old 03-05-2008, 03:54 AM   #1942
Pow Wow Committee

LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
I sure will sista, I will gladly give them a kizz for you. They are too cute. The one wanted to have a birthday party for me, it wasn't even ma burfday, so I went to see them on Valentines day and they had a party for me. The one walked up and handed me this red paper folded up and it was so cute---inside was a picture that she drew for me and she wraped it in red paper and told me that it was ma gift. I love it--it's sitting on my table.LOL

LOL--you know it, calling all I could.LMAO

But when he's here and his girlfriend isn't--she calls or texts him every 5 min. So she kept calling and I was making dinner, so I didn't talk all that long (shhhhhhh don't tell JD--ROFLMAO).
Quote:
Hey now that's the makens for a really wild Azz party there.LMAO You know.
HECK YEAH MAN........YOU GOT DAT RIGHT SISTA........
Old 03-05-2008, 03:55 AM   #1943
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Savings: 1.00
OH yeah, she's going to know real quick about his Auntie in MT.LOL

I really think that she just needs to really grow up. But she's still very young and the youngest in her family and the only girl, so it's a mess there.

The babies were great and I get to see them again this weekend. It's going to be so cool.LOL
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2008, 04:01 AM   #1944
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Well sista, I'm gonna have to call it a night. It's really later here and I need ma sleep. I'm glad that you were on tonight and it was great talking to ya. Hopefully we will have more times soon to talk like this.

See ya soon and luv ya.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2008, 04:01 AM   #1945
Pow Wow Committee

Hey brotha, sista's and cuzn't.......were almost up to 100 pages on diz whoo-hoo..........
Old 03-05-2008, 04:04 AM   #1946
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
Well sista, I'm gonna have to call it a night. It's really later here and I need ma sleep. I'm glad that you were on tonight and it was great talking to ya. Hopefully we will have more times soon to talk like this.

See ya soon and luv ya.
yeah, jus thinking that myself here........nice chatting wit chu........take care.........Luv You sista.......

By golly, I Luv all of you guys,
Old 03-05-2008, 10:01 AM   #1947
Back where I belong

Items Present
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,899.39
Savings: 0.00
Hey sis!

Sorry I missed chattin with ya. I hit the sack early last night - been tired the last few days. Anyway - glad to hear things are moving forward on your case and trust that all will be well.

Take care and chat with ya soon!
NorthofAda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2008, 04:10 PM   #1948
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
i missed the one and only moan-a-lisa. man, its good to see her back.

hope things work out for you sis.

and just checking in too.
stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2008, 09:26 PM   #1949
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 137,123.84
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillrezin View Post

Yeah...what he ^^^^ said. Good to see you on here Lisa. You were misses ALOT!!!

I got home at 10:30 last night after spending the day working up in Topanga Canyon. Ocean was beautiful yestiddy!!

oh yeah... jusss checkin in.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2008, 09:55 PM   #1950
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
checking in again.

cant let jd be alone here.LOL>
Old 03-05-2008, 09:56 PM   #1951
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
i see you lisa.

LOL> joking
Old 03-05-2008, 09:58 PM   #1952
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
OH yeah, she's going to know real quick about his Auntie in MT.LOL

I really think that she just needs to really grow up. But she's still very young and the youngest in her family and the only girl, so it's a mess there.

The babies were great and I get to see them again this weekend. It's going to be so cool.LOL
Heck yeah..........ur son's crazy auntie in MT.........

Hey now..........about da only gurl and da youngest in da family.........shyt ur lil'sis is like that too........but yeah.......dats all aright.......cuz I'm older........or wait did I actually grow up yet, lol........

Jus Kidding!!

Last edited by LISA IRONMAKER; 03-05-2008 at 10:01 PM..
LISA IRONMAKER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2008, 10:02 PM   #1953
Pow Wow Committee

hey brotha rezzy........I see you too.

sup bro??
Old 03-05-2008, 10:05 PM   #1954
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthofAda View Post
Hey sis!

Sorry I missed chattin with ya. I hit the sack early last night - been tired the last few days. Anyway - glad to hear things are moving forward on your case and trust that all will be well.

Take care and chat with ya soon!
Hey NorthofAda........so good to hear from you......gawd! I missed you guys soo much........it's so good to talk to you again.....heck, wished you were on last nite..........jus us to crazy or should say nite owls up.....timmytiger and I, lol.....

So, how you been? how's everythang going for you and ur family? Gud I hope.....

Yup, don't have a paper due till 2 more days........so, am luving diz free time finally.....

Hey, good to chat wit chu you though.......

Take Care!!

Luv You!!
Old 03-05-2008, 10:12 PM   #1955
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
test....test...

JD in da house!!!

Moa-A-Lisa didn't say hi to me!

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 03-05-2008, 10:12 PM   #1956
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillrezin View Post

Hey bro......man, I missed you too.....heck yeah man......da one and only Moan-A-Lisa.......da original back up singer here....

So, how you been bro? whatcha been up to lately?

Yup, free for another nite from skool........shyt about time, lol......but yeah still hanging in derr with skool......classes or getting harder though.......Yup, heck ur sis is gonna be a next CSI of Billings.......

Anywhoo........glad to chat wit chu bro.........Missed you bunches.......
Old 03-05-2008, 10:16 PM   #1957
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Yeah...what he ^^^^ said. Good to see you on here Lisa. You were misses ALOT!!!

I got home at 10:30 last night after spending the day working up in Topanga Canyon. Ocean was beautiful yestiddy!!

oh yeah... jusss checkin in.
Hey JD..........shyt I missed you too bro........

Glad you guys actually missed me........that's gud to hear that I got some bro's and sista's ohh and cuzn't meaning NT, lol.........that do care about me.......that's gud to hear.

Wow.........Topanga Canyon, huh? that's sounds awesome........where every da heck that place is at, lol......

So, whatcha been up to bro?? how's work going for you??

I'm sooo glad to see you guys on here tonite.......last nite jus us to crazy ones online........timmytiger and I........lol da only nite owls, ennit?? hahahahaha......

Yup, missed talk'n at chu bro.........
Old 03-05-2008, 10:20 PM   #1958
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
You know how it goes...

The freaks come out at night!!!

I'm going to grub.

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 03-05-2008, 10:20 PM   #1959
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
i have been good, just keeping JD out of trouble. other than that, its hard being an angel. LOL>

i hope things work out for you there. or i should say things will work out for you.

good to see you.

you better say hi to JD or he will get mad me. LOL>
Old 03-05-2008, 10:20 PM   #1960
Back where I belong

Items Present
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,899.39
Savings: 0.00
Hey Moan-A-Lisa!

We're all doing good out here - kids just got tucked into bed, and I'm the only one up right now, 'cept the cats.

I remember those days of having homework and papers due, not much fun to have to do all that stuff but well worth it in the end.

Hi JD! Drove through Topanga Canyon a couple of times. Dang, I miss being within a few hours' drive of the ocean. Gotta get to the beach sometime soon.

Hi Rezzy! Stayin' out of trouble?
NorthofAda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links