Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree497Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Singing > Northern Singing what are you listening to? what are you listening to?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2007, 08:47 PM   #401
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntownn8ive View Post
Welp, geez have I been busy workin'! Ayez!

I was around a lil' bit today!

So.....I'mma hafta say that my pic for best avi is gonna hafta be Wareagle's!! Sorry Rezin', aye!

Speakin' of Rezin', hey bro, when you'z show up, aye, I'm lookin' for some info on the dates of the Lame Deer 4th of July powwow....

Reason bein', I'm supposed to take the family over der but the N-town 4th of July might run the same weekend...this July is a lil' bit weird this year, the weekends run funny.

Word is I heard the Arlee is runnin' June 28th thru July 2nd, then N-town usually goes the weekend after, same time as Browning and so on.

Can't be at two places at the same time but if I make the committee for N-town powwow, might ask 'em to run July 13-15 and hit Lame Deer the weekend before....

Just wonderin'....someone help a brotha out!

Oh yeah, I was jammin' some ol' skool Badlands a lil' bit ago! Now thass Punkin'!

hey wazzzup Ntown.

i checked on i seen the dates for 4th are july 1-4. and that is wierd but they have always ran that pow wow on the oddest dates. i havent seen the offical dates but i just seen them on the tribal calendar. the 1st is on a sunday. so it looks like it is going to run sunday thru wed.

its been a long time since i have been to N-town. but someday i am going to go catch up on the gossip on see how some of my friends and adopted family are doing around that region. someday.

i'll try and get more info on the pow-wow and try and relay the info on.

and i'm listening to the tv, dont know whats on but i mostly hear blah blah and more blah.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2007, 08:58 PM   #402
As you can see...

ntownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond repute
ntownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillrezin View Post
hey wazzzup Ntown.

i checked on i seen the dates for 4th are july 1-4. and that is wierd but they have always ran that pow wow on the oddest dates. i havent seen the offical dates but i just seen them on the tribal calendar. the 1st is on a sunday. so it looks like it is going to run sunday thru wed.

its been a long time since i have been to N-town. but someday i am going to go catch up on the gossip on see how some of my friends and adopted family are doing around that region. someday.

i'll try and get more info on the pow-wow and try and relay the info on.

and i'm listening to the tv, dont know whats on but i mostly hear blah blah and more blah.

1st through the 4th, thass like a Canadian mid-week powwow, aye, or eh!

Weird.....yep, the dude that was kinda headin' up the N-town Pw committee is a N. Cheyenne, too, is that strange or what. Can't swing a 20 ft. tipi pole without hittin' one! aye, or eh?!

But, his mom's from Lame Deer and his dad's from N-town and he was talkin' about trying to make it over there, too, some time...

Well....we'll see...

What's up anywayz!

...that's so true....so, so true...
ntownn8ive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2007, 09:05 PM   #403
As you can see...

ntownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond repute
ntownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond repute
dayyum, iss almost 6pm here, gotta close up shop 'n get the ****!!

I'll chop it up later SR.

Safe weekend e'ryone!

(used dually as the c-you later wave! )

Old 02-09-2007, 09:09 PM   #404
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Quote:
1st through the 4th, thass like a Canadian mid-week powwow, aye, or eh!

Weird.....yep, the dude that was kinda headin' up the N-town Pw committee is a N. Cheyenne, too, is that strange or what. Can't swing a 20 ft. tipi pole without hittin' one! aye, or eh?!

But, his mom's from Lame Deer and his dad's from N-town and he was talkin' about trying to make it over there, too, some time...

Well....we'll see...

What's up anywayz!

i have been working and dealing with stress and arguing(what i do best) with the higher ups.

other than that life is good.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 02-09-2007, 09:35 PM   #405
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=pow+wow&hl=en

here is a link to a video of my boys North Bear.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 02-12-2007, 03:43 PM   #406
As you can see...

Quote:
i have been working and dealing with stress and arguing(what i do best) with the higher ups.

other than that life is good.

Old 02-12-2007, 04:31 PM   #407
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
Quote:
the other part of the sign is missing.

it reads.

please leave all dogs at stillrezin's house while visiting

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 02-12-2007, 05:07 PM   #408
As you can see...

Rezin's house a.k.a.: Kanine Processing and Packing Plant

Old 02-12-2007, 08:19 PM   #409
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
Quote:
Rezin's house a.k.a.: Kanine Processing and Packing Plant

here is the waste processing center.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 02-13-2007, 01:42 PM   #410
As you can see...

Quote:

here is the waste processing center.
The sacred crescent moon lodge!

Old 02-13-2007, 07:38 PM   #411
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
Quote:
The sacred crescent moon lodge!
LOL>

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 02-14-2007, 06:35 PM   #412
As you can see...

It's quiet, not listening to anything really. Everyone left for home or called in sick today. Lazy B@$turds! Aye!

Old 02-15-2007, 06:27 PM   #413
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
i was listening to the radio.

and the local high school boys basketball team was spanking this other school in the divisional tourney.

no wonder there was alot of dogz running around town today. most of the Cheyenne's was at the ball game rooting for the home team.

gotta love NDN ball.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 02-18-2007, 06:13 PM   #414
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
i got SOUNDGARDEN. blackhole sun blasting the air waves here on the laptop.

and it seems kinda quiet here in pws.com.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 02-21-2007, 02:15 PM   #415
As you can see...

Quote:
i got SOUNDGARDEN. blackhole sun blasting the air waves here on the laptop.

and it seems kinda quiet here in pws.com.
What's up!

I'm back....

Not jammin' nothing right now!

Old 02-21-2007, 02:45 PM   #416
my mini me

ndldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond repute
ndldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 190.81
sitting here listening to myself type....
ndldy68 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2007, 11:42 PM   #417
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
Quote:
What's up!

I'm back....

Not jammin' nothing right now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndldy68 View Post
sitting here listening to myself type....

GOOD TO SEE YOU 2 AGAIN. HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?

(do i sound needy? LOL)

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 02-21-2007, 11:45 PM   #418
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
jamming out to some High Noon-Have Drum Will Travel.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 02-22-2007, 02:33 PM   #419
As you can see...

I've yet to jam out anything today, but I'll get right on that after I'm done checkin' it out!

Old 02-22-2007, 10:47 PM   #420
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
SOUNDGARDEN OUTSHINED

FAV TUNE

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Sponsored Links