Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Singing > Southern Singing 2004 power drums 2004 power drums

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2003, 10:25 AM   #1
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
lclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,940.64
Savings: 0.00
2004 power drums

so which drum or drums is going to rule the 2004 powwow circut?
lclbcook is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2003, 12:04 PM   #2
Pow Wow Visitor

singingboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
There are almost always two groups that you can count on
Yellow Hammer and SouthernThunder. They always rock no matter where they sing.
singingboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2003, 05:02 PM   #3
Taskahoi Atsuti

LSS has a reputation beyond repute
LSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 278.94
Savings: 1.00
Hmmmm...

I'm not sure how much traveling they'll get a chance to do (i.e. away from the East Coast), but I'd like to see Cedartree come back onto the seen a little stronger this year than they did the last couple of years.

Who knows...maybe I'll get a late Christmas wish :Chatter
To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!
LSS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2003, 06:27 PM   #4
Tiny Tot Dancer

singing_badass is just really nice
MY THOUGHTS

SOUTHERN BOYZ ALL THE WAY........
YELLOWHAMMER IS ALWAYS GOOD....ANYWHERE & ANYTIME
singing_badass is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2003, 01:04 PM   #5
Teen Dancer

MeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond repute
DITTO!
MeezeeKwe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2003, 03:55 PM   #6
Tiny Tot Dancer

Wash-cauh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
YELLOWHAMMER IS ALWAYS GOOD....ANYWHERE & ANYTIME
Since I am related to all these guys.. mostly brothers.. they are actually looking to back out of too many powwow appearnces..
They are looking to stick closer to home now.. They have been there and done that!
Wash-cauh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2003, 05:38 PM   #7
Senior Dancer

sltate has a reputation beyond repute
sltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 101.00
Yellow Hammer will be going to Schemiztun, so I heard. The drum money is out of this world again, this year.They are going to reclaim the world championship again, uncontested, etc. etc.
All the top drums have been invited and with the money they are putting out for singing, I am going just to watch who will be putting forth $50,000 dollars worth of music. ha ha
sltate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2003, 06:28 PM   #8
Pow Wow Visitor

Just wondering who everyone thinks is going to wock the southern world at Ann Arbor POw Wow this year. White Hawk was pretty kicking last year. They sang a couple of pretty rocking ponca songs last year.
Old 12-31-2003, 07:56 PM   #9
Tiny Tot Dancer

lclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond reputelclbcook has a reputation beyond repute
Dont count on it, but look fo yella hamma to set up ay gatherin of nations one last time, same fo schemitzun. Southern boyz got my vote and a few others if they crew up all tha time, but let tha singin do tha talkin.
Old 01-02-2004, 06:13 PM   #10
Pow Wow Visitor

Nope, I don't sing with White Hawk. But they seem to have a pretty solid group. Some times they have different singers, but they always sing good. I know thay have a cd out and some of the songs on it are pretty rocking. I use to sing with one of their guys and I know the capibility of their songs. They Rock. Not the level of the Hamma, but good.
Old 01-05-2004, 01:03 PM   #11
Tiny Tot Dancer

So like...noone has any groups to promote. Or they just waitin fo them to come up on red horse cafe? Stupid. But folks will cut me down, its aight, my vote is still southern boyz. But look out fo bad moon risisn.
Old 01-05-2004, 03:24 PM   #12
Junior Dancer

Snaggin_NDN is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

I think Wildhorse and Whitefish JRS will rock contemporary style
Big Bear will win at Schemitzun,

don't forget one of the best drums out there BEAR CREEK
Old 01-05-2004, 08:21 PM   #13