Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Singing > Southern Singing Drum Teachings Drum Teachings

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 03:24 AM   #21
A nobody.

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
powwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond reputepowwowgirl4life has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSS View Post
If reading these messages were nothing but a waste......then you got (will get) nothing from it.

No matter how repetitive things may seem, it is always good to hear them again. Even if it is nothing more than to simply be reminded of the very things we try to preach.

Thank you for pulling this one out of the archives!

LSS
I meant I was enjoying reading this and reading what everyone had to say on the subject. Right when I was really deep in it, it ended. Wasn't a waste of time reading and paying attention to it. Was a waste of getting really really deep in thought in it for it to end on me.
Anyway, I'm not too great with words. I'm supposed to be learning Creek and Spanish but, I'm not that great in English.
Hope you get what I mean and hope it didn't offend you.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:15 AM   #22
Blacksmith

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Gledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond repute
Gledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond reputeGledanh Zhinga has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,702.79
Savings: 0.00
About four years ago at the California Hethuska, Henry Collins was head singer. When the singers came to the drum, there was one who showed up a little late. He grinned, put a few bucks on the drum, and took his place. At the end of the afternoon session, Henry addressed everyone seated. He said that this was not a powwow; this was Ceremony. You can no longer come to the drum late and pay for the mistake. You MUST be at the drum on time. He was looking at the delinquent singer as he talked.
Gledanh Zhinga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links