Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Singing > Southern Singing Feathering a Drum??? Feathering a Drum???

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2006, 09:14 PM   #81
USMC

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Zotigh has a reputation beyond repute
Zotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,588.46
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator
First of all let me say that I am no expert on this drum feathering idea. Nor am I an expert on any Native American tradition. The view I am expressing is my own and I do not wish to show any disrespect for anyone here.

I am considered by some of my peers as an expert on the written english language. My own writting skills dictate otherwise. I am an english teacher that teaches written language arts. I also have a second major in mental health. I am not a doctor in any way or form.

I have read all of the posts in the threads in question, and have come up with a reasonable theroy of what may have happened.

Let me say first that, Windinhair1 and Powwowbum00 are two different people because of their writing skills and styles.

I'm sure at least one will consider this physo-crap.

You need help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powwowbum00

"This could be considered DISTRUCTION of PROPERTY from the white man "

"..drum group will be scilenced for good or untill they get another drum"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windinhair1

"..someone here wants to distroy this drum "

"..it is just plain wrong to distroy a drum"
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator

"I know a lot of dancers that won't stop untill the drum stops"

"The person who distroyed the drum"

"..way to retrieve the drugs without distroying the drum"

"..present but would never distroy the skin on a drum."

"..distruction of the drum may be totally unrelated"

"..this is how a drum is to be scilenced forever"

"..fairly productive life untill age 76"
Kiowa Tiah Piah
Kiowa Marine Veterans
American Indian Veterans

Zotigh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2006, 09:46 PM   #82
Beadworker

sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,106.54
Savings: 0.00
right on Zotigh

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
sokoki_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2006, 11:05 PM   #83
Beadworker

sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
writing a book eh Tipi's?

so youre writing a book huh tipis...so thats why youre hanging round this site? more explotation and using OUR culture to pay your bills...THIS IS WHY WE DONT SHARE OR GIVE WE YOU WRONG INFO...so stop your whining...

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 03-25-2006, 11:23 PM   #84
Taskahoi Atsuti

LSS has a reputation beyond repute
LSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 278.94
Warning!!!!

It is obvious that this thread has lost its meaning and has become a "bicker-fest" for whatever reason.

Just to let you know, I am not standing around letting things go by! I have been reading these post...monitoring - something a moderator is suppose to do...and waiting for what has happened to happen. It never seems to fail.

Those who "own" the knowledge will speak "IF" they feel it is the right time "OR" if you are worthy. This is something all people know or "SHOULD KNOW". When it is shared, it is just that...shared, not meant for anyone other than those whom the knowledge was passed to. There, it is to rest within and kept alive. It is only common curteousy to give credit where credit is due.

Personally...I think its safe to say "those who know, don't say & those who don't know, say"! I learned this from a very close elder whom I've come to know and respect. This man views me as one of his equals.

I can sit here and preach to everyone to live by this rule...but when you and your people have experienced the turmoils of "invasion", it is hard to open the protective gates again. The thing about it all is that no matter how hard you argue about the troubles endured, no one will trully understand because they have not "walked a mile in your shoes".

Now lets get back on topic with the original thread. Lets be respectful of everyones opinions and remember the differences between our opinions as created by the environments in which we live. Factual statements are always good. The attacks on people and their credibility will be deleted.

LSS
To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!
LSS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2006, 11:42 PM   #85
Beadworker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSS
It is obvious that this thread has lost its meaning and has become a "bicker-fest" for whatever reason.

Just to let you know, I am not standing around letting things go by! I have been reading these post...monitoring - something a moderator is suppose to do...and waiting for what has happened to happen. It never seems to fail.

Those who "own" the knowledge will speak "IF" they feel it is the right time "OR" if you are worthy. This is something all people know or "SHOULD KNOW". When it is shared, it is just that...shared, not meant for anyone other than those whom the knowledge was passed to. There, it is to rest within and kept alive. It is only common curteousy to give credit where credit is due.

Personally...I think its safe to say "those who know, don't say & those who don't know, say"! I learned this from a very close elder whom I've come to know and respect. This man views me as one of his equals.

I can sit here and preach to everyone to live by this rule...but when you and your people have experienced the turmoils of "invasion", it is hard to open the protective gates again. The thing about it all is that no matter how hard you argue about the troubles endured, no one will trully understand because they have not "walked a mile in your shoes".

Now lets get back on topic with the original thread. Lets be respectful of everyones opinions and remember the differences between our opinions as created by the environments in which we live. Factual statements are always good. The attacks on people and their credibility will be deleted.

LSS
LSS that is NOT fair at all...KK has a right to defend herself from what was said by tipis...what tipis wrote is legal slander and defamation....so tipis was a mod and went and whined and complained...but its cool when she called me a boob for asking what tribe oklahoma is and she was a mod when she did it too....give me a break...and ty for what you said above too...maybe someday "they" will get it but its doubtful
and..we cant challenege a persons credibility? excuse me?????? so then its ok to run around playing ndn ...sorry The Elders Circle has said challenge fakes and wannabees that exploit us...im traditional and if the Elders say to do something I do it...and i will never condone these fakes who run around claiming to be cherokee or adopted sioux or this or that and let ppl think theyre ndn....the old stories are right as always...there will come a generation when indian people will cease to exist...ya its right now .... cuz these fakes n wanna's are trashing and exploiting and corrupting what littles left of us....NOT challenging them is condoning what they do....pretty soon this site will be all wanna's and no ndn's...seems like its getting that way more and more daily

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)

Last edited by sokoki_wolf; 03-26-2006 at 01:52 AM..
Old 03-25-2006, 11:55 PM   #86
Kiowakat's #1 fan

hywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
tipi's - It is too bad someone cannot get her facts straight before making false accusations and had to dig thruough all my posts to the the "dirt". . ....................
When Kiowacat joined my LodgeOwners group, she was welcomed in and allowed to state anything she wanted. But it looks like now she only joined to solicit votes to win the crafts contest held on this site........................

This is not an attack, this is getting facts straight.
#1 - the names Kiowakat
#2 - the only thing i see where she went wrong was location of a ndn woman u got the knowledge from.
#3 - kiowakat joined your group because she was informed someone in your group made claim to kiowakat's family. Not, as you so nicely try to trash kiowakat, to solicit votes for the craft contest. Its in your own records that Kiowakat joined your lil group on Feb. 23, 2006 at 1:54 pm, the contest was over at the end of November 2005.
Funny tho. i believe if KK wanted to use personal names she would have, beings their from the same tribe.
One final question to tipi, are you writing a book?
I really hope this is not taken as an attack, i merely want to keep the story straight lss if you feel you have to remove this post i understand but would request that the wrong info be removed from tipi's as well. for saying someone joined another group just to win a contest is not right, specially when they have the join date of kiowakat at their disposal. Which would make her statement malicious in intent.
Sorry if i offended anyone
ps-LMAO plz refrain from calling my wife a racist, she has respect for all cultures, just not culture theives

Last edited by hywalker; 03-25-2006 at 11:57 PM..
hywalker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2006, 12:18 AM   #87
Banned

kiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipis
To Kiowacat and others who have to elevate themselves by putting down others on this site. There are whites, blacks, Indians and other Nations on Powwows.com. This site was started so as to share information, opinions and ideas. Unfortunately you have a reversed bigotry on here by a few who have to demean others because they either to not have that same information or feel that others should not share or have information or they are not Indian enough. We also have a moderator who does not know what a moderator should do. Moderators do not put others down for their knowledge, opinions or race. They keep an EVEN road to help others who stray from that path. Unfortunately Kiowacat is too immature to know this. I resigned from being a moderator on this site in order to say a few things which I cannot as a moderator. I also informed Paul as to my reasons and the slamming done by this area of talk.

If I wanted to get down and personal…I could say and do a few words to people on here. I do regret calling someone a “Boob”. But when you are personally attacked for what you perceive as my color or background, you do your self no justice or understanding of whom I might really be or anyone else here.

When I qualified the information that was taught to me by naming some people, I was taught that was done to let you know where it came from or source. I hear this all the time when I am out West or in Oklahoma. If I do not do it, then the information is said to be made up or hearsay. So! I am damned if I do and damned if I don’t. The information I give on this site is not from books, as they are opinions only being repeated here, but from those I learned from personally.

It was said I got my material on cradles from a person in Oklahoma, well, that is not true. The person that Kiowacat refers to is Vannesa Jennings who has kindly, through many years, taught those who want to learn the old ways of Cradles, dresses and other Kiowa material whether they be Indian or not. I hope to learn from her this spring on doing cradles. What I said on Cheyenne and Sioux cradles is based on my experience of making several of them and knowing other makers. It is too bad someone cannot get her facts straight before making false accusations and had to dig thruough all my posts to the the "dirt". She was also invited to learn if she wants too.

When Kiowacat joined my LodgeOwners group, she was welcomed in and allowed to state anything she wanted. But it looks like now she only joined to solicit votes to win the crafts contest held on this site. I have lost all respect I had for her as a person and craftsman.

I have been around a long time and had many teachers because of my curiosity of life and the way things work. I went to many people to learn what I could and in different parts of the country. The Sioux name for “Good Lodge Woman” or Tipi Wastewin was given to me by my Sioux friends. Whether I am white, red or blue should not matter or be stated when judging what I or any other person on this site says. You might be surprised waht you could learn. There are several others here that also fall into this area. But, I will not defend that area. When other people on this site have to dig down to personal attacks to make themselves more important and the Moderator of this part of the site does not step in and stop the attacks, then nothing I say or anyone says here is of matter. It has just become a put down free for all.

I am sorry that I have taken up space for this, but I need to get something out there. If you attack others, be prepared to defend yourself sometime in the future when others go after you. It will happen again and again and to you.
you know first off there you go name dropping again geez woman do you really think your going to get somewhere with that....your white yes and think you can out indian an indian hahaha being the dreamer that you are lets go for the join date on YOUR special little yahoo group on lodge owners yeah you have a group that you can control woohooo you go girl hahaha tell them how indian use to do it, its your place totally to share indian culture with them (yeah right)...anyways i joined that in feb 2006 if you don't recall and I can send you back your acceptance letter if you want me to, so who is lying now????? so I really didn't need you help there either......lets see racist no, but I hate when any race claims to be native or claiming to have knowledge of the Kiowa elders especially a white person!! sorry, sticking up for my tribe is not a bad thing........its sad that you make money on this book that is coming out, i'm sure your going to share the money with the poeple you robbed enit??...oh yeah my personality is a bit strong (must be the Kiowa in me), but it just makes me sick when you SUPER hobbiest think you god's gift to the indian and we should listen to your every word....don't you know by now your information is good for the wannabe's and I never asked for your respect I get it from my tribe thank you:)

Last edited by kiowakat; 03-26-2006 at 12:48 AM..
kiowakat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2006, 01:04 AM   #88
Banned

kiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=tipis]. We also have a moderator who does not know what a moderator should do. Moderators do not put others down for their knowledge, opinions or race. They keep an EVEN road to help others who stray from that path. Unfortunately Kiowacat is too immature to know this. I resigned from being a moderator on this site in order to say a few things which I cannot as a moderator. I also informed Paul as to my reasons and the slamming done by this area of talk.

When other people on this site have to dig down to personal attacks to make themselves more important and the Moderator of this part of the site does not step in and stop the attacks, then nothing I say or anyone says here is of matter. It has just become a put down free for all.

well if thats what you have to do and Paul G doesn't want me as a mod anymore then oh well I won't lose sleep over it lol but like i said I cannot stand by and watch people be who they aren't...what is your heritage ?? be proud of that whatever it is that would be good.

[QUOTE=tipis]If I wanted to get down and personal…I could say and do a few words to people on here

and what does this mean???? who is being vicious here?? LOL

I have nothing to hide so bring it on if you think you got pull with people on here.

so lets talk truth when you can get your facts and stories straight okay??

your misleading people with your tribal affiliation. what tribe is oklahoma???
Old 03-26-2006, 01:35 AM   #89
Beadworker

"I resigned from being a moderator on this site in order to say a few things which I cannot as a moderator. I also informed Paul as to my reasons and the slamming done by this area of talk."
seems you dont know about being a mod much and when you made your slanderous comments you were still listed as a mod...and you made numerous false statements and slammed a few ppl while you were a mod....i think what youre so upset about tipis is that everytime you opened your mouth and tried to be THE expert and posted alot of bs you were called on it and questioned,you were challneged repeatedly tipis cuz you were posting alot of bs.period.the same as you have done to others...but because you think youre the master tipi builder (self proclaimed im sure) and better than ndn's are,you cant deal....and in typical hobbiest wanna fashion you cant deal with not being a legend in your own mind...i also find it interesting that wind in hairs pic was posted and a comment made (and rightly so) but when its a MOD from this site whos challenged then somethings said...very very hypocritical...and looking thru your tipi posts on here i find it interesting that tipis can bend the rules to suit her...saying its ok to sell tipis etc in a topic and not in the trading post like everyone else has to...that good old double standard seems to alive and well when it comes to tipis...its ok for a hobbiest MOD to say what they want and hide under that MOD protection but the same doesnt apply to real ndn's huh.....ish and using an ndn name given to you and posting in on this site under your posts to give yourself further credibility and legitamacy is exploiting the ppl who gave you the name to begin with....if that really happened...

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)

Last edited by sokoki_wolf; 03-26-2006 at 01:57 AM..
Old 03-26-2006, 01:56 AM   #90
Banned

aweeeee tipis so you kicked me out of your special tipi's group on yahoo oh well, I feel sorry for them people from foriegn countries that are asking your opinion and yes you have a couple of people in your group, that are highly respected and have knowledge, that you use them for, but mind you they don't claim everything you do .....answer me this tipis, do these people that are foriegners know your a non native?? talk about being true...hmmmmm
Old 03-26-2006, 02:24 AM   #91
Beadworker

and last i knew it was against the law for non ndn ppl to possess eagle feathers theres a few other threads going on right now about legit ndn ppl having feathers and having them seized but looking at tipis pic those do seem to be real eagles.....now why dont the feds concentrate on the fakes who have them??? guess its time to put some pressure on usfw

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 03-26-2006, 02:58 AM   #92
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 127,514.31
All I can say is that I knew a Buffalohead years ago (when I was a kid,get your calculator!). His name was Pat...Pat Buffalohead. He was Ponca, but don't quote me on it. He was a butcher and would take me with him when he'd go to slaughter hogs. I believe they took him back to Oklahoma when he passed. He was a good man.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2006, 03:47 AM   #93
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipis
I was taught by Harry Buffalo Head (Ponca)
Old 03-26-2006, 10:03 AM   #94
Biboon omaa

White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,966.54
All you people just cool your jets please.
OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.
White Powwow Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2006, 11:27 AM   #95
Beadworker

and btw...racism is targeting any racial group for a specific goal...including exploitation ....so a hobbiest calling an ndn racist is a real joke....

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 03-26-2006, 02:32 PM   #96
Powwow King

redthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scale
Credits: 221.00
LOL! Damn, this thread really exposes the fakes ay?

LOL....go kiowakat, whome, sokoki_wolf!

"You need to find yourself a girl, mate... Or, perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch, are you? [looks down]"
-Captain Jack Sparrow

Last edited by redthunder; 03-26-2006 at 08:42 PM..
redthunder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2006, 03:06 PM   #97
Beadworker

Quote:
Originally Posted by redthunder

LOL....go kiowacat, whome, sokoki_wolf!
ty Redthunder...nice to know someone appreciates whats being said and doesnt condone the fakes and wannbees

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 03-26-2006, 03:29 PM   #98
Powwow King

redthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scale
Credits: 221.00
Definetly! It's insane as to how much are on this board.

But hey, as the quote goes, i was indian before being indian was cool.

"You need to find yourself a girl, mate... Or, perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch, are you? [looks down]"
-Captain Jack Sparrow
redthunder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2006, 09:07 AM   #99
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by redthunder

LOL....go kiowakat, whome, sokoki_wolf!
thanks redthunder!!... its not that we are calling out fakes and frauds ...as native people we need to protect our protocols of our tribes, some people have the right..... some people don't...
Old 03-27-2006, 09:48 AM   #100
Lovin' life,

Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 260.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiowakat
as native people we need to protect our protocols of our tribes, some people have the right..... some people don't...
That's the whole point right there in one sentence!