Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Singing > Southern Singing New Southern Thunder CD New Southern Thunder CD

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2005, 01:23 PM   #1
thread observer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Woogee is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thumbs up New Southern Thunder CD

So what you guyz think of the new Southern Thunder CD? It's been several years since we've heard from them but the wait was well worth it!!
Woogee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2005, 06:04 PM   #2
BACK UP SINGER

sweetndn49 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up itsa goot one

this is a really goot cd! i was tryin to sell some of these cds for a member of the group and was sold out within a few steps. goot singin..i was glad to hear them at RED EARTH this year..they were all good drums..hopefully Southern Thunder will get to travel a little more this year!
sweetndn49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2005, 11:20 AM   #3
Junior Dancer

records_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond repute
My relations have always been "on" to travel and be invited. Its just they haven't been invited as much for some odd reason. Check that CD out...look how many showed up to sing at ASU.

I went to Red Earth to record and they have like 20 people singing around with them. Any committee will get their $$ worth.

I know these guys are open and welcome any invitation to be host or invited. Give em a call......
records_all_drumz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2005, 04:42 PM   #4
Tiny Tot Dancer

Fringesnapper will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

They definately jam and can flat kick it up!! Great CD!
Fringesnapper is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2005, 11:20 PM   #5
Black Cloud

Sukeu-Achgumhok is on a distinguished road
I'll check it out! Sounds cool..
Old 06-29-2005, 09:31 AM   #6
Southern Chummie

Niwiwan2005 is on a distinguished road
Question Scoopless in Wisconsin..

Hey! Can anyone please tell me the scoop on the new Southern Thunder CD? What recording label is it on? Who is distributing the CD for Southern Thunder---in short,...

"Where can I get a copy??????????"
Niwiwan2005 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2005, 10:12 AM   #7
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 91,408.05
Savings: 1.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
If this is the one recorded at ASU during 2004, then what took so long to get it out the door?
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2005, 10:33 AM   #8
BACK UP SINGER

sweetndn49 is on a distinguished road
Info

They record through Indian House Records! Most of the members are selling or you can pm me and i can tell you where to get one!

I have no idea what took so long to get this cd out! I was suprised it took as long as it did! but that's the way it goes sometime!
sweetndn49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2005, 11:23 PM   #9
Pow Wow Visitor

Wagon Burner is an unknown quantity at this point
Dope CD...........good to hear them making CD's again.....just hope we don't have to wait as long for the next one.
Wagon Burner is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2006, 09:35 PM   #10
Pow Wow Visitor

fightingbear24 is an unknown quantity at this point
track 1 and 4 are the best ones i think. there are some others that didnt make tha cut, but i like 1 and 4.
fightingbear24 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2006, 11:24 PM   #11
Taskahoi Atsuti

LSS has a reputation beyond repute
LSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 278.94
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
If this is the one recorded at ASU during 2004, then what took so long to get it out the door?
Something I realized as I got older is that the many possibilities of life are endless when you mix up a large crowd. I am not incenuating that these guys are going through hard times...but, that could be the case. What a lot of people don't realize is the cost to produce a CD.

It ain't cheap! And it ain't easy!
To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!
LSS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links