Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Singing > Southern Singing Southern Singer needs help! Southern Singer needs help!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2005, 11:37 AM   #21
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Lapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipis
No!!! but it does not stop me from looking...and if you want to learn some of the old ways...you and your lady are welcome.

Well this is "the lady" here. Ignoring the looking part. You want us to come down....we will...just give me a call and we will make the plans....

I love to meet new people as well as learn.

BTW, don't worry about dying your hair...you can ask me why when we get there
Lapis Queen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2005, 01:08 PM   #22
Gotz ta be me!

Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
wow.
Old 07-10-2005, 03:42 PM   #23
Teen Dancer

tipis is a jewel in the rough
Talking

Welll, that is great!!! and love to have you. I am also, sometimes, up in your area. Will be up there sometime before Xmas with my tipi and full materials...???? for a traditional set up as part of the book that I WAS and will be finished writing on Tipis.

Would love to have you come by...and that is both of you to say hello and definitly chat. Will let everyone know when I come up to Ashboro right next door to the zoo. You can hear the lions roar, sometimes, at night. Neat experiance. Will post it on the tipi area of this site.

BTW...both of you make a very cute couple. (DARN)!!!!
Oh! well, on to the next conquest.>>>>>>
tipis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2005, 03:07 AM   #24
Tiny Tot Dancer

ronski is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 852.34
boyscouts R the girlsscouts goin to sing backup?

if so i'll take three boxes to help ya'll get to the next shin'digg
late
Old 07-12-2005, 10:16 AM   #25
Teen Dancer

Unhappy

If that was a joke-it is in poor taste, if out of ignorance-possibly excusable and if you are a singer-beneath a singers knowledge of the old ways. Or I may take that as a compliment because there are some good Scout singers out there and better than some Indian drums.

I expect more from someone associated with the Colevile.

Last edited by tipis; 07-12-2005 at 10:19 AM..
Old 07-12-2005, 10:21 AM   #26
Kili!

Wojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
If that was a joke-it is in poor taste, if out of ignorance-possibly excusable and if you are a singer-beneath a singers knowledge of the old ways. Or I may take that as a compliment because there are some good Scout singers out there and better than some Indian drums.

I expect more from someone associated with the Colevile.
Dang. I thought it was pretty funny. What's the big deal? Who put the skunk in your tipi?
Old 07-12-2005, 11:56 AM   #27
I don't do this for fun!

TacO5000 has a reputation beyond repute
TacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 232.00
Question Some people actin Some way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronski
if so i'll take three boxes to help ya'll get to the next shin'digg
late
Heck yea! that would be funny!!! I could picture it now!!!

Quote:
Gwah! you must be one of them girlscout backup singers!!

By the way got any mint cookies?????
Old 07-12-2005, 02:54 PM   #28
Teen Dancer

The reason I found it a bit offensive, was because many people on here, use "BoyScout" as an offenseive term and not in a joking maner. If there had been some smiley face or other, I would not have taken it in that manner. But we cannot see how someone gestures on the internet except by little faces and diagrams.

And there are no Skunks in my tipi except by those placed there by others.
Old 07-12-2005, 08:13 PM   #29
singer/dancer

blackraven26b is a jewel in the rough
five boxes for me......jp
blackraven26b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2005, 11:04 AM   #30
Professional Pretzel

Dawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond reputeDawg Stylez has a reputation beyond repute
Lol

MMMMMmmmmm Girl Scout Cookies!!!
I'll take 2 boxes of mints, and one box of those chocoalte turtle things.

And yes, I am a Boy Scout. :P

Last edited by Dawg Stylez; 07-14-2005 at 11:06 AM..
Dawg Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2005, 12:16 PM   #31
Taskahoi Atsuti

LSS has a reputation beyond repute
LSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 278.94
Quote:
Originally Posted by unihb2
hi, i am a Eaglescout in the Order of the arrow. i am the Atta Kulla Kulla Lodge drum team chairman. we are competing at our conclave (Dixie) in the spring and have some questions. what exactly do we need in our research paper. We are singing two diffrent songs an intertribal (song#2) from Otter trail off of Red Rock and Omaha white tail Live Kickin' it up, back in the saddle (song #8). We are a young drum that needs some help if anyone can give me info. on these songs or about what i need for conclave please send me back.
Well dude, I hope you've gotten some answers to some of your questions. I was just looking throughout the thread here and realized that you were in Northern S.C. Get in touch with me here if you need any additional help periodically.
To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!
LSS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2005, 11:56 AM   #32
Holy Indian Taco Batman!

hobbs49 has a reputation beyond repute
hobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 49.99
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSS
Well dude, I hope you've gotten some answers to some of your questions. I was just looking throughout the thread here and realized that you were in Northern S.C. Get in touch with me here if you need any additional help periodically.
Of course you'll have to bring him some of those fine South Carolina peaches! He can't get enough of those things.
hobbs49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2005, 01:37 PM   #33
Taskahoi Atsuti

LSS has a reputation beyond repute
LSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 278.94
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs49
Of course you'll have to bring him some of those fine South Carolina peaches! He can't get enough of those things.
C'mon dude....don't want everyone knowing how much of a cheap thrill I am.....LOL....

I'll be worthless then!
To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!

Last edited by LSS; 07-19-2005 at 01:39 PM..
LSS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links