Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Singing > Southern Singing What Drum Group do you sing with? What Drum Group do you sing with?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2007, 09:36 PM   #21
Taskahoi Atsuti

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LSS has a reputation beyond repute
LSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 278.94
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud_Woman View Post
I know its not my place to step on toes, but as a singer we all have to be open minded.
Does that mean that our minds have to always be "open"? Can I be open minded with the door be shut?

Just food for thought.
To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!
LSS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2007, 04:40 PM   #22
~lethargic state of mind~

Items Elephant
Mud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond repute
Mud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond repute
Location: in the lil box beating the crap out of the other stick figure
Credits: 3,447.42
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSS View Post
Does that mean that our minds have to always be "open"? Can I be open minded with the door be shut?

That's fine. We all learn in different ways.
But sooner or later you will have to eat, and open your door.
Mud_Woman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2007, 10:07 PM   #23
Taskahoi Atsuti

LSS has a reputation beyond repute
LSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 278.94
Quote:
That's fine. We all learn in different ways.
But sooner or later you will have to eat, and open your door.
he he he....you must be a married woman!
To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!
LSS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2007, 02:55 PM   #24
nobody

suthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 394.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
sooner
BOOOOOOOOMER
Old 03-28-2007, 04:11 PM   #25

Items Elephant
Mud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond repute
Mud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond reputeMud_Woman has a reputation beyond repute
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSS View Post
he he he....you must be a married woman!

That I am. And I tell my kids the same thing. Except I say, "If you want to succed in the world of White Expectations, you need to keep and open mind, learn all you can." Maybe not in those word. But it takes more word to explain this to a 7 yr old and a 20 month old.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:36 PM   #26
CakeWalk Champion

cakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond reputecakewalk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by suthernwaterbird View Post
BOOOOOOOOMER
SOOOOOOOONERS!!!
Old 03-29-2007, 04:07 PM   #27

Items Elephant
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakewalk View Post
SOOOOOOOONERS!!!
Old 03-30-2007, 09:23 PM   #28
Junior Dancer

Mike Hawk is a jewel in the rough
Savings: 0.01
Started out with Whitetail... Then they kinda vanished LOL But they're starting to travel again....
A couple of my bros and I started a drum group called Young Buckz... That lasted bout a year... We heard some scabby drum set up as Young Bucks at a powwow so we gave up!! GAW!! LMAO
Now Im mostly singing with Sizzortail...
I help out my other bros from Thunder Hill N Black Bear Creek also...
Mike Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2007, 01:29 AM   #29
Southern Chummie

Niwiwan2005 is on a distinguished road
Smile Drums I sing with..

Of course I sing with my drum, Niwiwan. A good bunch of singers..good friends!! I also like singing with the the Five Clan Singers from Keshena and my hommes on Giitasee drum. Someday, I hope to have the honor of sitting down and singing one with the Zotigh Singers..awesome group of singers and humble people for sure!!
Niwiwan2005 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links