Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What Southern drum has the Best Name?
Young Bird 1 10.00%
Southern Boyz 3 30.00%
Cozad 3 30.00%
Yellow Hammer 0 0%
Southern Outlawz 1 10.00%
Sizzortail 2 20.00%
Thunder Hill 2 20.00%
Southern Xtreme 2 20.00%
Other 2 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Singing > Southern Singing What Southern Drum has the Best Name? What Southern Drum has the Best Name?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2006, 03:47 AM   #1

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
SaltRiverKID has a reputation beyond reputeSaltRiverKID has a reputation beyond reputeSaltRiverKID has a reputation beyond reputeSaltRiverKID has a reputation beyond reputeSaltRiverKID has a reputation beyond reputeSaltRiverKID has a reputation beyond reputeSaltRiverKID has a reputation beyond reputeSaltRiverKID has a reputation beyond reputeSaltRiverKID has a reputation beyond reputeSaltRiverKID has a reputation beyond reputeSaltRiverKID has a reputation beyond reputeSaltRiverKID has a reputation beyond reputeSaltRiverKID has a reputation beyond reputeSaltRiverKID has a reputation beyond reputeSaltRiverKID has a reputation beyond reputeSaltRiverKID has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 603.55
Savings: 1.00
What Southern Drum has the Best Name?

Let Everyone Know what name is the Best.
SaltRiverKID is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2006, 08:46 AM   #2
>>+<<YESENIA HILL>>+<<

southernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond repute
southernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond reputesouthernx_hunnie08 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.05
SOUTHERN XTREME!!!
these are my boys i love dem to death but really all southern drums have some kick a$$ names.....
SOUTHERN ALL DA WAY!!!!
Violets der really blue
Southern Xtreme ur much sweeter than mutton stew

You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life

I MY STONEY CREEK BOYZ

Last edited by southernx_hunnie08; 10-02-2006 at 01:50 PM.. Reason: sp
southernx_hunnie08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2006, 01:47 PM   #3
Holy Indian Taco Batman!

hobbs49 has a reputation beyond repute
hobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 49.99
Based on my theory there is a strong trend in southern drum groups to often use one of the last four letters of the alphabet, it is quite clear that Thunder Hill will never amount to anything! Maybe they should consider northern :-) Or how about Thunder Hillz??? :-0

It is also obvious from my analysis that Sizzortail, with it's use of the juxtaposed 'z' in the middle of it's name make it the clear winner of this contest. It is also good to see that they recognized their superiority and did not fall into that trap of simply adding a 'z' on to the end of their name to make it more southern. That move would have clearly been rubbing salt in the wounds of everyone else.

BTW, I hear that Sizzortail will be the host at the 2007 Zzyzx PW in Zzyzx, CA. Any truth to that rumor?
hobbs49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2006, 08:09 PM   #4
Some Kinda Monster

Str8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond reputeStr8Dancer49 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 919.64
Savings: 0.00
HEY!!!! How come you ain't got "No Shame" or "Dirty Shame" on your list? HUH? Gaw those gotta be the best names ever!
Old 10-03-2006, 08:56 PM   #5
Southern Straight Dancer

ern_dawg2003 has a reputation beyond reputeern_dawg2003 has a reputation beyond reputeern_dawg2003 has a reputation beyond reputeern_dawg2003 has a reputation beyond reputeern_dawg2003 has a reputation beyond reputeern_dawg2003 has a reputation beyond reputeern_dawg2003 has a reputation beyond reputeern_dawg2003 has a reputation beyond reputeern_dawg2003 has a reputation beyond reputeern_dawg2003 has a reputation beyond reputeern_dawg2003 has a reputation beyond reputeern_dawg2003 has a reputation beyond reputeern_dawg2003 has a reputation beyond reputeern_dawg2003 has a reputation beyond reputeern_dawg2003 has a reputation beyond reputeern_dawg2003 has a reputation beyond reputeern_dawg2003 has a reputation beyond reputeern_dawg2003 has a reputation beyond reputeern_dawg2003 has a reputation beyond reputeern_dawg2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Location: WeatherFord, Oklahoma >But, still Nebraska CornHusker @ Heart.
Credits: 450.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs49
Based on my theory there is a strong trend in southern drum groups to often use one of the last four letters of the alphabet, it is quite clear that Thunder Hill will never amount to anything! Maybe they should consider northern :-) Or how about Thunder Hillz??? :-0

It is also obvious from my analysis that Sizzortail, with it's use of the juxtaposed 'z' in the middle of it's name make it the clear winner of this contest. It is also good to see that they recognized their superiority and did not fall into that trap of simply adding a 'z' on to the end of their name to make it more southern. That move would have clearly been rubbing salt in the wounds of everyone else.

BTW, I hear that Sizzortail will be the host at the 2007 Zzyzx PW in Zzyzx, CA. Any truth to that rumor?

So ThunderHill will never amount to anything HUH!! Why in the Hell we Hostin and Being invited at powwows throughout the year and next year U A** !! don't be startn shyt on here Jus because THUNDERHILLZ are the ones who aren't amount to nuthin. We already proved our point this year. Tired of "F" people talkin "S" about us ThunderHill. Don't Hate, Appreiciate.
Old 10-03-2006, 10:40 PM   #6
Taskahoi Atsuti

LSS has a reputation beyond repute
LSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 278.94
Quote:
Originally Posted by ern_dawg2003
So ThunderHill will never amount to anything HUH!! Why in the Hell we Hostin and Being invited at powwows throughout the year and next year U A** !! don't be startn shyt on here Jus because THUNDERHILLZ are the ones who aren't amount to nuthin. We already proved our point this year. Tired of "F" people talkin "S" about us ThunderHill. Don't Hate, Appreiciate.
Hmmmm....looks like someone is fulfilling the role of the perverbial "SPOON"!

Apparently its working! Not that I agree with it...but, it does often make the threads a bit longer!
To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!
LSS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2006, 06:43 PM   #7
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
Quote:
Originally Posted by ern_dawg2003
dang ern don't take it sooo hard. Y'alls are dope. And ya know this. LOL

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2006, 06:45 PM   #8
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
ummmm, but I still voted foy my boys the cozads, just cuz my baybay's dad sings with them. I like thier southern style, even if they's kiowa. Good group.

Old 10-05-2006, 06:48 PM   #9
3 down and 1 to go! lol

but then again, if we are going by "best name" why my name is the best name! Youngbird!!! (grins)

Old 10-09-2006, 11:09 AM   #10
Southern Echo Singers

GROUND POUNDER is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Tanasi Thunder Singers

This group is a true spiritual group out of Tennessee.Great sound and great people to be around.
GROUND POUNDER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links