Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Singing > Southern Singing YB at G.O.N. YB at G.O.N.

Closed Thread LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-02-2005, 08:31 AM   #21
Taskahoi Atsuti

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LSS has a reputation beyond repute
LSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 278.94
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle41
that is so true... you all forget of the old ways... and how to respect... the things we have always known... now we get these dumb *** smart a remarks from people like the one that just responded and that dont respect anything mother nature has given us..
What would be keen is for this thread to die! Us up here bickering about topic on and on is not going to do one thing at all as far as changing things. I understand some people may have been upset with the results of this one dance. BUT...show me a contest dance where someone did not like some results somewhere. This one is a mute point now. The concern should have come when you recognized the line-up of the staff for the event.

At any rate...its not our place to comment on this. We should leave this up to the Elders.
To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!
Old 05-03-2006, 12:24 PM   #22
Tiny Tot Dancer

STJOHN1SIOUX is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 50.00
Savings: 200.00

Last edited by STJOHN1SIOUX; 05-10-2006 at 02:04 PM.. Reason: already posted
Old 05-03-2006, 12:30 PM   #23
Tiny Tot Dancer

STJOHN1SIOUX is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 50.00
Savings: 200.00
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckycree
Agree about Andrea, agree about the "loud,nasally" lady, agree mostly about the partying-only think there was maybe a little room for partying this time-the guys did win first @GON "back to back"!
Ha! Ha! Thats some crazy shyyyytttt. I heard that to, and that YB was jammin though. What tha???
Old 05-03-2006, 03:24 PM   #24
is waiting ....

chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 374.00
well congrats to both winners of both categories anyways ... and yes no one is ever totally happy with the outcome of any contest where ever it is

as for havin a celebration afterwards (and i've attended a couple myself (of other drum groups) and have seen pix of others .. lol) ... they are grown adult men doing adult things and no one got hurt (well maybe a couple hangovers .. lol). if that makes them dirtbags in some ppl's opinions so be it ...
Old 05-03-2006, 03:59 PM   #25
Kili!

Wojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by FO_SIZZA_MY_NIZZA
no matter how you do win or lose you still gonna have haters! its the powwow world! and dayum powwow skinz are the worst ones! lol
This is the most truthful post I've seen all year!! Just sad to see people tear others down ALL THE TIME...dang...isn't anyone ever genuinely happy for anyone else? Just curious.
Old 05-03-2006, 04:12 PM   #26
Tiny Tot Dancer

makesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond reputemakesHERlulu has a reputation beyond repute
Tru dat FO Shizzah

Tell me an I fo sho bro not hatin, but was Cozadz crewed or half cozads and half pickup? Duez they have new tunez too? or the same heartbreakahs?
Old 05-03-2006, 04:17 PM   #27
Tiny Tot Dancer

hewhowowsthecrowd is an unknown quantity at this point
YB at g.o.n.

same heartbreakahs?? That could be a thread of its own!!
Old 05-04-2006, 08:03 PM   #28
ndnforlife

ndnforlife is an unknown quantity at this point
this powwowow has really gone downhill. im glad i didnt go this year.
Old 05-10-2006, 10:57 AM   #29
Southern Singer

slysouthernguy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSS
What would be keen is for this thread to die! Us up here bickering about topic on and on is not going to do one thing at all as far as changing things. I understand some people may have been upset with the results of this one dance. BUT...show me a contest dance where someone did not like some results somewhere. This one is a mute point now. The concern should have come when you recognized the line-up of the staff for the event.

At any rate...its not our place to comment on this. We should leave this up to the Elders.

Seeing as how there are very few elders on Powwows.com, I say we start to actually speak our minds in an intelligible manner.

I have read through this entire thread and I have seen some repeat haters pop up on it...go figure.

Check out my SKIN SPECULATION POLL and THREAD in POW WOW Talk. The whole reason I started that thread was to discuss the stuff that everybody always brings up anyway. Check it out.
Old 05-10-2006, 07:59 PM   #30
Tiny Tot Dancer

rezofwar has much to be proud ofrezofwar has much to be proud ofrezofwar has much to be proud ofrezofwar has much to be proud ofrezofwar has much to be proud ofrezofwar has much to be proud ofrezofwar has much to be proud ofrezofwar has much to be proud of
Credits: 1,819.06
Dang this makes me want to booze just reading this thread! Congrats to all that placed @ G.O.N. And just be fortunate enough that The Man upstairs gave your country @sses a voice to sing and produce songs to uplift peoples spirits. Lets 9!
Old 05-10-2006, 08:49 PM   #31
Taskahoi Atsuti

LSS has a reputation beyond repute
LSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 278.94
Angry Some people just don't get it!

I'm tired of the bickering. The simple fact of the matter is that I'm gonna do some things you're not gonna agree with and I'm sure there are others just as there are some out here that will do things I do not agree with. Or understand for that matter.

Why not try spending our time on offering some insightful help towards those who could use the uplift or even starting threads that would be a beneficial piece to the education of our people? No need to feed into the "crab" and continue to pull our fellow brothers and sisters down.
To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread